It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- - 34 -

page: 215
<< 212  213  214    216  217  218 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 22 2021 @ 04:50 AM
link   
a reply to: F2d5thCavv2

Is "that" a woman? Looks like a man with gray 5 o'clock shadow going on to me.

Edit to add that I cant say why for sure, but to me it looks like a very papal figure.
edit on 22-1-2021 by Stevenmonet because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 22 2021 @ 04:51 AM
link   
a reply to: Stevenmonet

Hard to say, the image quality is awful. Looks like it may be some kind of hoodie type garment as I see something above the forehead as well.

Cheers

posted on Jan, 22 2021 @ 05:13 AM
link   

Many thanks Cav that's the one - could this be our strange Ms. Belanoff.

PS I would urge people to view the original picture, the person looks more elderly female there.
I was struck with the 'other worldly' comment made by the journalist, who did appear to be writing from actually being there.

edit on 22-1-2021 by TigerDrew because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 22 2021 @ 05:55 AM
link   
a reply to: TigerDrew

This page has a slightly clearer photo and the person does appear to be an old woman.

Odd story about how she led a group of the elite to a face to face with some demonstrators.

Cheers

(post by F2d5thCavv2 removed for political trolling and baiting)

posted on Jan, 22 2021 @ 06:14 AM
link   
a reply to: TigerDrew

Adds to the mystery TigerDrew!

Thanks for the fuardian link which I've added to the archive.

posted on Jan, 22 2021 @ 06:16 AM
link   
The new Bond poster came out today... I couldn't help myself... I apologise.

EDIT: Fixed
edit on 22-1-2021 by saladfingers123456 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 22 2021 @ 06:16 AM
link   
a reply to: saladfingers123456

Double O - 17.

Cheers

posted on Jan, 22 2021 @ 06:18 AM
link   

Damnit, I missed that opportunity! Damnit, might have to remaster... one moment...

Where's the edit button...

posted on Jan, 22 2021 @ 06:27 AM
link   
a reply to: saladfingers123456

I'm beginning to wish the UK would reestablish the SOE. Something something bossy clique on the continent.

Cheers

posted on Jan, 22 2021 @ 06:56 AM
link   
a reply to: BoomGiggle

For some unsung reason, I have a possible thought - 'We. you & I', are jogging the same track. If so then trying to change thing's is not going to work, so I personally will simply sit back, tryo to watch and stear clear of the mildest tone of possible interference. Those at present arguing are a shade too powerful for that. So have a nice day now.

PS the large Circular centre of the light studio carpet......Any idea what it is? or is supposed to display ?

posted on Jan, 22 2021 @ 07:25 AM
link   

Look closer same lines just touched up for color and who ever did it did a #ty color match and never bothered to blend away the lines looks obvious to me.

posted on Jan, 22 2021 @ 07:27 AM
link   
Trump referred to Mar-a-Lago as his "Winter White House",[35] and on occasion his "Southern White House",[36] which is what Post originally intended for the property.

Mar-a-Lago has a Sensitive Compartmented Information Facility (SCIF) for communications with the White House Situation Room and Pentagon.[37] The Mar-a-Lago Crowd, an informal group organized by Trump which oversaw many of the activities of the Department of Veterans Affairs during the Trump administration, frequently met at the club.[38]

Mar-A-Lago

Some very interesting history. We are in Winter and that is where my President is.

posted on Jan, 22 2021 @ 07:33 AM
link   
a reply to: nisei

Before POTUS Left to Florida he did say an eyebrow raising comment -

"We'll be watching and listening"

And on another note Beau Biden hyped as "Hero"

Reality Check

Now is education time for those that do not know what that means. A Bronze Star Medal is an award authorized by all branches of the service for Meritorious Service, or Achievement, or for Valor. It is one of several awards that are considered a multipurpose honor. In other words, you may get it for different reasons, not involving combat or for combat. The Bronze Star is only presented in a combat zone and never due to non-combat zone participation, such as in the United States, stationed in Europe, etc. There are other military awards for non-combat service. My research and Joe Biden’s own words strongly support that Major Biden received the Bronze Star for completing a tour of duty in a combat zone so that his superiors felt he should receive a Bronze Star for Meritorious Service. I leave it up to you to decide if he received the award due to his father’s position as the Vice President.

To be sure, awards in the military can be political. Unfortunately, it is typical that recognition of this nature is presented to service academy graduates, career officers, and Non-Commissioned Officers as a “favor” for promotions in the future. However, some individual soldiers richly deserve the award of a Bronze Star for outstanding service. The award typically reflects the recipient did such an exceptional job in their position that they were set apart and above their contemporaries. The way to tell the difference between a Meritorious Service/Achievement Bronze Star and a Bronze Star for Heroism is a small “V” device worn on the ribbon denoting “Valor.” If the “V” device is not part of the ribbon, rest assured the award was meritorious.

posted on Jan, 22 2021 @ 07:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: panoz77

originally posted by: TheBadCabbie

originally posted by: RelSciHistItSufi
a reply to: TheBadCabbie

What intrigues me is the Naysayers' NEED to have us commit to a date!

It's like us committing to a date is the defibrullator charge they NEED to survive?

I don't know that it's any of the posters in here, and of course it's against the T&C's to call other members shills or disinformation agents so I wouldn't even try and do that, but I think it is a common information warfare tactic to damage a forum user's credibility, if you can get them to make a wholehearted prediction that doesn't come true.

Sometimes this could just be typical forum banter, a chance to rub the other guys nose in it and be all 'neener neener!', but other times it may actually be an attempt to damage the user's credibility. So like next week when the big tsunami hits and you're all 'Guys! Big tsunami coming!' and then they'll be all like 'Whatever! Don't listen to Rel! Remember last week when he said the ninjas were going to climb mount Everest? Didn't happen! He's full of it, don't listen to him! Then they yell 'neener neener' again.

A little Magic Roundabout parable for the "Dougalls":

Stop worrying about people's choice of direction and just enjoy their company until the MAGA Train turns up!

Hehe. Funny video. Also, agree. Besides, Q's posts were never even really about that. This is a puzzle, an invitation to research, and a great conversation starter(for some), in my opinion. Preparation for things that may come, perhaps, but few specific date/time predictions.

Because at some point, the goal posts have to stop being moved. 10 day of darkness until Jan 30th. What's the next date? At some point, most people loose faith. I am on the verge, I am willing to see what the next couple of weeks bring, but after that, the plan was obviously a failure other than many people woke up and can now see and understand the corruption. But the big plan, the end of the movie, the show might have just been false promises/predictions. I am all for continuing the fight against corruption and criminals in govt, I will never accept Biden as legitimate, but that doesn't change our present situation.

I don't know man, when that goal post moving that some seem to be fond of will stop or be abandoned. Like I said up the page, if you go off on that tangent you could probably keep that up forever.

It's like I've always said in here, I'm not married to any particular truth. None of you should be either. You're not going to do yourselves any favors getting too ginned up about it.

I don't think that was ever really the point of this LARP, to make specific time/date predictions, so I don't get why there's any genuine cause for concern about that. Life goes on. Y2K? 2012? It's fun to speculate, as long as you don't get too caught up in what you think might happen. If you do, you might be disappointed when it doesn't turn out the way you thought it would.

Logically though, if you can avoid getting too caught up in the notion of an expected outcome, it's not a bad idea to speculate from time to time, watch trends and say to yourself 'what if?' or 'maybe it's this...' That I think is a natural tendency of a thinking human being, to think of and plan for the future from time to time based on what they expect to happen.

Regardless of any of that, Trump was a sort of freedom fighter anti-globalist type of politician, or at least presented an extremely convincing(down to the last detail just about) portrayal of himself as such to the world, with the notable exception of hiring within the swamp. Q was an anonymous online internet user who claimed to be an insider and provided leads to important anti-corruption journalism and research. Did predict extensive electoral fraud with some accuracy, and raised public awareness about its likelihood.

Seeing those things as valid takeaways from this experience, do we really need to be so concerned about failed predictions? I always thought all that stuff might be longshot wishful thinking kind of stuff anyway. No specific dates were ever given. Like I said, I'm not married to any particular belief, and you should not be either. In terms of progress on the long term anti-corruption front, it has been made here, unless we as a society squander it, or allow it to be squandered.

In closing I'll say that there might be that kind of plan still, and chugging perfectly along. It doesn't mean they're all going to run out and take a bow when we expect them to. It seems pointless to me to worry too much about trying to predict such.

posted on Jan, 22 2021 @ 07:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: BoomGiggle
a reply to: TheBadCabbie

Sleeper dig

This may or may not help answer your question. It is a dig on sleepers. When I used to hear sleeper, I always thought bad guys shedding their skin and exposing their true bad selves. I never thought that there could be good sleepers. What would a good sleeper be used for? Think spreading the enemies assets apart and thinning of the shill brigade. Hope that helps answer your question on following those with damaged credibility. Sometimes it could be intentional or unintentional. Take what you want, but don't take anything I say as fact. Open to interpretations is key in understanding this game of duopoly we are all participants in.

Interesting thoughts, and it's probably happening from some corners.

posted on Jan, 22 2021 @ 07:56 AM
link   
Here's something verrrrry interesting:

gab.com...

It seems Biden's Executive Orders are not showing up in the federal registry and the Trump EOs Biden reversed are still showing up in the registry?

And it seems the Biden administration took the link to the EOs off the website.

There's a lot more intriguing information on this Gab post so I highly recommend you all read it.

posted on Jan, 22 2021 @ 07:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: texasgirl
Here's something verrrrry interesting:

gab.com...

It seems Biden's Executive Orders are not showing up in the federal registry and the Trump EOs Biden reversed are still showing up in the registry?

And it seems the Biden administration took the link to the EOs off the website.

There's a lot more intriguing information on this Gab post so I highly recommend you all read it.

I'll take a look, but White House . Gov site definitely has no EO page anymore....

Well....I take it back. It appears they popped it up sometime in the last day.

www.whitehouse.gov...
edit on 1/22/21 by Vasa Croe because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 22 2021 @ 08:02 AM
link   
a reply to: Vasa Croe

They are in panic mode trying to hide everything, aren’t they?

I can’t believe this administration. LMFAO!!🤣

top topics

<< 212  213  214    216  217  218 >>

join