It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bill Belichick Declines To Accept Presidential Medal Of Freedom

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 12 2021 @ 05:25 AM
link   
Trump is handing out medals not to those who deserve them but those he see's as a supporter, buddy, someone he can be associated with for personal gain/status or someone he can call in future favors. That is his modus operandi. I mean come on "Rush Limbaugh" got a medal from a President, that's a joke even though my dad loves Rush (I even used to like his show), I think he would conclude that Rush did nothing to deserve a medal.

Belichick like the PGA doesn't want to be associated with Trump for both business reasons and he doesn't want to look like Trump's bitch. Trump has screwed himself with his attempt to bribe state officials to give him votes he never had and his weak attempted coup.

There was no steal, the only "Steal" is his grifter scheme to create a steal and anybody who fell for it is either brainwashed or complicit.

He rode the edge to give himself a potential legal out, but we all know he was hoping his followers would step up and sacrifice themselves a bit more. Just like he begged Russia for Hillary's emails on National tv while giving himself an out by pretending it was just a joke because nobody would dare be serious. We've seen how Trump operates and heard his phone calls, he's the biggest goddamn liar the world has ever seen and nobody or no business with any real stature wants to be associated with a known, grifter, con-man and loser - AKA - Donald J Trump. Cheer's Belichick

edit on 1/12/21 by verylowfrequency because: clarity

posted on Jan, 12 2021 @ 05:54 AM
link   
a reply to: Soulece
Yeah a sports hack. I bet you like it down their on your knees.

posted on Jan, 12 2021 @ 07:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: MiddleInsite
What good is the Medal of Freedom from a traitor President?

What good is the Medal of Freedom if it's handing out to Jim Jordan and Rush Limbaugh?

Just another American tradition ruined by Trump. I'm frankly surprised he didn't award himself one.

Thank you Bill for being a real patriot, not one that just hugs the American flag.

Yep. Because every other president has handed them out to super duper important people...

Obama gave out the most ever. Some of his choices ruined it for others as well. It's become watered down but not because of Trump. It was watered down when he got there.

Medal Of Freedom Winners just from the Obama Era -

Meryl Streep
Tom Hanks
Diana Ross
Ellen DeGeneres
Bruce Springsteen
Robert De Niro
Barbra Streisand
Steven Spielberg
Bill Clinton
Angela Merkel
Warren Buffett
Billie Jean King

Please tell me more about how Trump ruined it.

posted on Jan, 12 2021 @ 07:22 AM
link   
So stunning and brave.

posted on Jan, 12 2021 @ 07:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: MiddleInsite
What good is the Medal of Freedom from a traitor President?

What good is the Medal of Freedom if it's handing out to Jim Jordan and Rush Limbaugh?

Just another American tradition ruined by Trump. I'm frankly surprised he didn't award himself one.

Thank you Bill for being a real patriot, not one that just hugs the American flag.

I'd love to hear your opinion on the unchecked and frankly encouraged rioting and looting done by BLM and antifa over the past year in major cities throughout the US. I bet you're a blast at parties.

posted on Jan, 12 2021 @ 07:30 AM
link   
a reply to: Kangaruex4Ewe

Cowardly move. Everyone already knows Trump and Belichick are friends and have been for a very long time. The real shame is that the left who will try to destroy your career for not thinking like them have forced people like Belichick into being cowards and basically suppressing their freedom of speech and hiding behind their pet phrase "freedom from speech, not freedom from consequences."

posted on Jan, 12 2021 @ 07:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: Alien Abduct

I dont think anyone really gives a $hit

With the exception of bLM and antifa. He knew they'd be at his doorstep if he accepted anything positive from Trump.

posted on Jan, 12 2021 @ 07:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: RazorV66

Wow
I didn’t think the deranged Leftist cult could compromise Belichick.
I’ll never watch football again.

I haven't watched all season because of the left's infiltration into football. I hear my favorite team beat the Bears and will play Belichick's old QB for a third time in the next game.

posted on Jan, 12 2021 @ 07:39 AM
link   
a reply to: verylowfrequency

Limbaugh is the most popular and most listened to radio show host in the country, how could he not deserve it? Beyond that, why would Trump award it to anyone who has been trying to oust him from the White House? Anyone who hasn't is seen as his buddy. You're not making sense with your post, think critically.

posted on Jan, 12 2021 @ 07:51 AM
link   
a reply to: LSU2018

I agree. Fairweather friend from the looks of it. A lot of those around. He was happy to accept until... Some people can weather a storm. Some bow and break. Others will never know because they don't stand for anything. Those are the worst.

posted on Jan, 13 2021 @ 12:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: TKDRL

OOOO nice, keyboard warrior. I bet that made you feel so cool.

Bill has accomplished more than you ever will in your life. In fact, a lot of people will. You petty dimwit lol

Also, It's spelled there*.
edit on 13-1-2021 by Soulece because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 14 2021 @ 07:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: TKDRL

Six Super Bowl titles and all the rest along the way. Hmm that's far higher life accomplishments than Don the con Trump can dream of. He just wanted his name associated with Belichick to raise himself a notch, but was laughingly rejected.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join