It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

BREAKING: Amazon Kicking Parler Off Web Server — Shutting Platform Down Until They Find New Host

page: 12
<< 9  10  11    13 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 11 2021 @ 08:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xtrozero

originally posted by: chr0naut
We don't have the highest incidence of death by firearm in the world, as the USA does.

We are a happy and peaceful society with a high standard of living, democracy, and equality of legal recourse.

Really? You keep saying this, but there are 59 countries with a lower crime index then you all while both you and America are in the 40s on the index. America is equal to France and Sweden...

One day you might stop this never ending oh we are so good crap....lol

Yes we have crime. Still way, way lower than in the USA, where you have open carry of guns that was supposed to be protective (clearly it isn't).

You see, changing the subject and trying to evade the point only works if you aren't worse off, even in those new criteria, in the first place.

LOL

edit on 11/1/2021 by chr0naut because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 11 2021 @ 10:07 PM
link   
a reply to: Arizonaguy

The left is wasting no time to shred The Constitution and The Bill Of Rights. You'd have thought they'd have at least waited until Usurper Joe took office before they tossed them in the paper shredder.

posted on Jan, 11 2021 @ 10:09 PM
link   
An Update I Should Not Need To Post

This is NOT the Mud Pit!!!

All rules for POLITE political debate will be enforced.
Members must also Stay on Topic!!!
Trolling, And What To Do About It

Reaffirming Our Desire For Productive Political Debate (REVISED)

Terms And Conditions Of Use

You are responsible for your own posts.....those who ignore that responsibility will face mod actions.

and, as always:

Do NOT reply to this post!!

posted on Jan, 11 2021 @ 11:24 PM
link   

Yes we have crime. Still way, way lower than in the USA, where you have open carry of guns that was supposed to be protective (clearly it isn't).

You see, changing the subject and trying to evade the point only works if you aren't worse off, even in those new criteria, in the first place.

LOL

I'm just calling you out after you have made similar statements over and over.

You are 42 and we are 47 on a scale 13 to 84....Really? Statistically we are the same... I'm not changing anything you brought it up. There is very little difference between the two of us overall, but you hate guns...lol
edit on 11-1-2021 by Xtrozero because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 12 2021 @ 12:31 AM
link   
I'm just shocked they weren't prepared for this level of censorship, and unable to roll out a mirror

posted on Jan, 12 2021 @ 03:17 AM
link   

LOL

I'm just calling you out after you have made similar statements over and over.

You are 42 and we are 47 on a scale 13 to 84....Really? Statistically we are the same... I'm not changing anything you brought it up. There is very little difference between the two of us overall, but you hate guns...lol

Crime Index by Country 2020 Mid-Year - Numbeo

Violent Crime Rates by Country 2020 - World Population Review

Crime Rate & Statistics by Country | MacroTrends

Countries Compared by Crime > Violent crime > Murder rate ...

Murder Rate By Country - WorldAtlas

Countries Compared by Crime > Total crimes. International ...

The 20 safest, most crime-free countries - Business Insider

Sorry, not seeing it. Where did you source your data from?

posted on Jan, 12 2021 @ 12:11 PM
link   

I stuck to violent crimes only.

Violent Crime Rates by Country 2020

posted on Jan, 12 2021 @ 12:40 PM
link   
a reply to: chr0naut

No one cares about your country. That's all you do. It sounds exactly like someone who can't stop talking about how great the US is, or how great some other country is. How about talk about the OP or start your own "My country is soooo much better" thread.

posted on Jan, 12 2021 @ 03:33 PM
link   

I stuck to violent crimes only.

Violent Crime Rates by Country 2020

New Zealand is the 41st from the lowest homicide rate on that page, and the USA is 127th from it.

posted on Jan, 12 2021 @ 03:38 PM
link   
a reply to: Arizonaguy

Parler is migrating over to the same web service that hosts Gab.

Called EPIK: mobile.twitter.com...

posted on Jan, 12 2021 @ 03:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: AutomateThis1

No one cares about your country. That's all you do. It sounds exactly like someone who can't stop talking about how great the US is, or how great some other country is. How about talk about the OP or start your own "My country is soooo much better" thread.

Yeah, sorry.

But I'm also fairly sure that people do care about countries other than yours.

edit on 12/1/2021 by chr0naut because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 12 2021 @ 04:07 PM
link   

Yeah, sorry.

The point
---------------
Your head

All you do in every single thread you're in is talk about violence and New Zealand.

posted on Jan, 12 2021 @ 04:38 PM
link   

New Zealand is the 41st from the lowest homicide rate on that page, and the USA is 127th from it.

OK your point...you just like to cherry pick don't you...lol I gave violent crime statistics and you have 59 safer countries than you and your index is 42 and America is 47 on a 11 to 84 scale... What this means you and I have about the same chance for a violent crime to happen to us in our respective countries.

posted on Jan, 12 2021 @ 05:32 PM
link   

Yeah, sorry.

The point
---------------
Your head

All you do in every single thread you're in is talk about violence and New Zealand.

That isn't correct.

posted on Jan, 12 2021 @ 06:58 PM
link   

OK your point...you just like to cherry pick don't you...lol I gave violent crime statistics and you have 59 safer countries than you and your index is 42 and America is 47 on a 11 to 84 scale... What this means you and I have about the same chance for a violent crime to happen to us in our respective countries.

There is an option to export the source data to .csv format. This can then easily be sorted.

If you do so, and then sort by HomicideRate (a 'per 100,000' figure), you will see that the USA's rating is not indicated by its position in the HTML table. This is probably due to an arbitrary choice by web developer who laid out the page, or, perhaps the initial page layout once referred to different source data and its format has not been fully updated. The HomicideRate figure actually begins with several countries posting a rate of zero, and the total count of countries is 210.

New Zealand's rate is 0.9854 homicides per 100,000 and the USA's rate is 5.3533 homicides per 100,000. So the USA has a homicide rate of 5.34 times that of New Zealand on a per-capita basis.

posted on Jan, 12 2021 @ 07:18 PM
link   
He got that Merica envy so he gotta pretend he don't at every chance, it's humorous isn't it?

posted on Jan, 12 2021 @ 07:25 PM
link   
New Zealand

Isnt that the baby-killing capital of the world?

Where a certain group happily bash their own children to death on a VERY regular basis and go unpunished in the majority of cases? Refusing to speak to police even to defend an infant child.

Some lives don’t matter I guess

Pretty sure that’s the country. No wonder he so obviously envies the USA

(Also their gun grab was an abysmal failure, that’s upsetting for some New Zealanders who find firearms terrifying)
edit on 12 1 2021 by Breakthestreak because: (no reason given)

edit on 12 1 2021 by Breakthestreak because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 12 2021 @ 08:35 PM
link   

New Zealand's rate is 0.9854 homicides per 100,000 and the USA's rate is 5.3533 homicides per 100,000. So the USA has a homicide rate of 5.34 times that of New Zealand on a per-capita basis.

Lets go back to your original statement...

Yes we have crime. Still way, way lower than in the USA
And I pointed out statistically not much different 42 to 47 scaled... You said crime...not just homicides... but no one ever takes into account gang related either which the vast majority of America is really no where near, so yes they add a big chunk to our totals but they are mainly isolated to their areas.

Anyhow you are about as safe in your country as I am in mine....

posted on Jan, 12 2021 @ 10:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: Breakthestreak
New Zealand

Isnt that the baby-killing capital of the world?

Where a certain group happily bash their own children to death on a VERY regular basis and go unpunished in the majority of cases? Refusing to speak to police even to defend an infant child.

Some lives don’t matter I guess

Pretty sure that’s the country. No wonder he so obviously envies the USA

(Also their gun grab was an abysmal failure, that’s upsetting for some New Zealanders who find firearms terrifying)

No, it isn't the baby killing capital of the world.

Honestly, at least infanticide is illegal here in New Zealand.

19 States Allow Infanticide, Let Abortionists Leave Babies to Die Who Survive an Abortion

When Infanticide Isn’t Murder - Huff Post

Also the child mortality statistics of New Zealand are lower than those of the USA. Considering the affluence of the USA, there is something serious going wrong there.

List of countries by infant and under-five mortality rates
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

posted on Jan, 13 2021 @ 06:07 AM
link   
a reply to: LordAhriman

I've been on Parler since June 2019

Literally never saw ANY of that. Not even once.

All I saw were people relieved to be free of Big Tech censorship.

And then there's people like you telling lies about the platform, and those like you lapping them up with glee.

new topics

top topics

<< 9  10  11    13 >>

join