It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Video of unarmed - Ashley Babbit - Trump Protester at the US Capitol - getting shot

page: 13
<< 10  11  12    14 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 11 2021 @ 04:46 PM
link   
Can I just check, surely breaking into the Capitol Building is considered a worse crime than homebrealing?

Anyway, I think both sides are as bad as the other. What you say is true apart from her not posing any threat.

But I digress, you say;

originally posted by: jjkenobi
But when this lady is not posing any threat and gets shot they think it's deserved.

Had this poor woman not been breaking into the building, she would still be here to attend the next one. The leaps in logic you need to ignore this are massive. It's a logical fallacy to say she was not a threat, these cops were outnumbered massively.

We both know that, had Trump won and Biden told Antifa to march on The Capitol leading to an agitator (which she was) being killed, the Trump fans would have been ecstatic. (there was a member actually posted the next morning that he hoped she was Antifa)

The same leftists who think it should be illegal for you shoot someone who broke into your home.

Holding the Right to the same standard, Righties would shoot to kill am intruder in their own home but think someone coming in through a broken window in the Capitol building that was, let's be honest about this, for all intents and purposes, under siege, should get a free pass?

Both sides are being intellectually dishonest with the other and as long as it goes on, there is no healing this.

Both sides are needing to take a step back, try and look objectively at everything, read what sources that go against your confirmation bias (where it exists) are saying and apply critical thinking, for the love of all that is holy!

If you need any more proof there are zero brains over there then there ya go.

Pot. Kettle. Goddam. Black

posted on Jan, 11 2021 @ 04:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: vonclod

originally posted by: jimmyx

Leftists cry and riot when a black guy is actively physically assaulting the cops and gets shot.

But when this lady is not posing any threat and gets shot they think it's deserved.

The same leftists who think it should be illegal for you shoot someone who broke into your home.

you have no idea what threat she posed,,,this was mob mentality about hanging pence. if that mob got ahold of pelosi, she would have been killed....

She was a guard in the military, I doubt she would of let herself through, if she was manning that post..it's tragic, but she probably knew better..she played chicken, after being warned not to.

She hadn't been in the military for a number of years, she ran a Pool Supply Company that she bought after her 14 year military career

posted on Jan, 11 2021 @ 04:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: neutronflux

a reply to: vonclod

Video shows fatal shooting of Ashli Babbitt in the Capitol

www.washingtonpost.com...

At this point, one officer guarding the door said to the others, “They’re ready to roll,” and gestured to them to come with him, the video shows. The officers stepped away from the door together and moved to an adjacent wall.

I'm just pointing out what I heard. I think the cop shot too soon, didn't need to fire, but..what do you expect, she was basically a guard in the military, would she have let someone breach the gate she guarded?

What?

Who was she a threat to. How was she a threat. What means did she have to carry out a threat.

The law enforcement face to face with her literally stood down.

She was unarmed. The shooter who shot her was obviously armed, and was out of arms reach.

Surely you are not suggesting she had been searched prior for weapons?

I'm not saying she deserved to die either.

She literally stood face to face with law enforcement with what seems no concern what is on her person.

None of the law enforcement standing face to face with her gave any indication they suspected she had any kind of weapons.

When she was shot. Her hands were clearly visible. Not going for any thing like a weapon. And her hands were encumbered with the effort to go through the window. The perfect time to pusher her with a chair back through to the law enforcement literally standing on the same side as Babbitt.
edit on 11-1-2021 by neutronflux because: Added and fixed

edit on 11-1-2021 by neutronflux because: Added and fixexd

posted on Jan, 11 2021 @ 04:57 PM
link   
It look like some Capitol police officers have been arrested.

mobile.twitter.com...

Next we find out who they got their orders from.

posted on Jan, 11 2021 @ 04:57 PM
link   

Was the goal to keep the law makers distanced from the group. Or shoot unarmed civilians?

posted on Jan, 11 2021 @ 05:07 PM
link   

Was the goal to keep the law makers distanced from the group. Or shoot unarmed civilians?

There is no point arguing with you..I SAID I DON'T THINK SHE DESERVED IT, but she would still be alive if she didn't do what she did, and was warned not to do. It is what it is!

posted on Jan, 11 2021 @ 05:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: djz3ro

originally posted by: jimmyx

Leftists cry and riot when a black guy is actively physically assaulting the cops and gets shot.

you have no idea what threat she posed,,,this was mob mentality about hanging pence. if that mob got ahold of pelosi, she would have been killed....

She was a guard in the military, I doubt she would of let herself through, if she was manning that post..it's tragic, but she probably knew better..she played chicken, after being warned not to.

She hadn't been in the military for a number of years, she ran a Pool Supply Company that she bought after her 14 year military career

I know, I was talking of her experience, what to expect if you attempt to breach that door, with a gun pointed at you on the other side.

posted on Jan, 11 2021 @ 05:14 PM
link   

There are many situations where people get shot in self-defense.

The guy in Kenosha Wisconsin shot two rioters in self-defense.

posted on Jan, 11 2021 @ 05:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

mobile.twitter.com...

Do you read your own links..rhetorical question..I couldn't believe you would be dishonest

What does "some" mean to you? ..to me, it means more than 1, and from your link..1 officer arrested..why? let me help you. For participating in the riot!

2 other suspended for unspecified reasons..not arrested

ETA I know I'm busting your balls, because I don't think you being honest..be honest dude!
edit on 11-1-2021 by vonclod because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 11 2021 @ 05:16 PM
link   

There are many situations where people get shot in self-defense.

The guy in Kenosha Wisconsin shot two rioters in self-defense.

And I pretty much agree with that!
edit on 11-1-2021 by vonclod because: left a word out, context the same

posted on Jan, 11 2021 @ 05:57 PM
link   

One was suspended for putting on one of those stupid hats and taking selfies, the other suspended for giving rioters directions. Haven’t heard about the one arrested.

ETA - Newsweek is quoting Rep. Ryan as saying two suspended, one arrested but he isn’t sure if it’s an officer or a Guard member.
edit on 11-1-2021 by Shamrock6 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 11 2021 @ 06:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: Shamrock6

One was suspended for putting on one of those stupid hats and taking selfies, the other suspended for giving rioters directions. Haven’t heard about the one arrested.

It was in the the twitter link

I did just hear on the radio, 2 suspended..and yes, for MAGA hat and selfies, and 1 arrested, for unspecified reasons.
edit on 11-1-2021 by vonclod because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 12 2021 @ 07:07 AM
link   

Now a spokesman for the Rep is saying no officers arrested, multiple suspensions with more to come and possible firings.

posted on Jan, 12 2021 @ 10:47 AM
link   
The plot thickens: This frame by frame video analysis seems to show the officer/gunman move his gun away from Ashli right before firing it (Its really apparent because you can clearly see the original angle) -

video

@ 4:35

Also read another point - A 45 at close range to the neck with major blood vessels would have produced much more blood.

posted on Jan, 12 2021 @ 11:18 AM
link   

mobile.twitter.com...

who did the rampaging mob get their orders from? when do we find that out

oh and still more twitter links, you are a walking advert for Jacks website
edit on 12-1-2021 by UpIsNowDown because: (no reason given)

edit on 12-1-2021 by UpIsNowDown because: typo

posted on Jan, 13 2021 @ 06:48 AM
link   
a reply to: nOraKat

Not that you care to actually discuss it but:

He moved from holding on the center of the doorway to engaging on the far left as he was facing it

You can clearly see he wasn’t pointing his gun at her until just before her shot her, because he’s clearly pointing at the center of the doors. He wasn’t tracking her until she started coming through the window.

USCP doesn’t issue .45 firearms so what a .45 “would do” is irrelevant.

posted on Jan, 13 2021 @ 07:39 AM
link   
a reply to: nOraKat

That wasnt a 45 if i had to guess a sig P226 looking at the size. Meaning 9 mm as for the wound depends on where the bullet enters and exits as to how much blood. Saying there wasnt enough or to much is stupid because each gunshot is different.

Looking at her Trying not to be to graphic she was shot and lot of the blood would have filled her lungs she litteraly drowned on her own blood. You could tell as she tried to coff up blood. This wasnt faked and its very sad she decided to try to go through the baricade. I will say the oficer did their duty in protecting congressman. I watched one video they were so scared they were praying. They thought people were going to break in and kill them. Who knows might have if given the opertunity.

This mob was trying to intimidate congress and we cant be surprised when force is met with force.

posted on Apr, 26 2021 @ 06:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: nOraKat
I had not seen this yet..

This supposed exclusive video shows in 3 views Ashley Babbit getting shot as she tries to climb through a window (I only watched one). To me she looks unarmed and not a huge threat. I guess that might be difficult to assess from the inside chamber.

Ashley Babbit getting shot 3 views
MOD DISCLAIMER: violence...view at your own risk!!!!

Complete speculation here but perhaps she fell victim to an ulterior agenda. One other than the case of a Capitol Officer trying to defend those in the Chamber.

RE: www.thepeoplesvoice.org...

U.S. Airforce Veteran ASHLI BABBITT...

MURDERED by a Capitol Police Officer.

MURDERED while Unarmed.

MURDERED for Protesting.

MURDERED for Trespassing.

The MURDERER was given a pass by Joe Biden and his Department of Justice.

We Must Continually Remind Anyone Who Will Listen, about the Murder of Ashli Babbitt on January 6th, and how the disgusting Biden Administration endorsed her murder, by letting the murderer off the hook, scot-free.

posted on Jan, 6 2024 @ 01:32 AM
link   
January 6, 2024

Will Ms. Babbitt's death (murder) be mentioned by any TV Network (including FoxNews) in their Jan 6th anniversary segments today?

Judicial Watch filed a wrongful death suit for $30 million Thursday against the federal government for the shooting of Jan. 6, 2021 protestor Ashli Babbitt at the Capitol.

The conservative public interest firm filed the lawsuit in federal district court in southern California on behalf of Babbitt’s husband, Aaron Babbitt, and her estate.
More at: www.westernjournal.com...

OR, will this be another OMISSION fraud, carried out to help Joe Biden's chances of winning in November?

originally posted by: nOraKat
I had not seen this yet..

This supposed exclusive video shows in 3 views Ashley Babbit getting shot as she tries to climb through a window (I only watched one). To me she looks unarmed and not a huge threat. I guess that might be difficult to assess from the inside chamber.

Ashley Babbit getting shot 3 views
MOD DISCLAIMER: violence...view at your own risk!!!!

Complete speculation here but perhaps she fell victim to an ulterior agenda. One other than the case of a Capitol Officer trying to defend those in the Chamber.

posted on Jan, 6 2024 @ 01:48 AM
link   
a reply to: WeMustCare

That's good news.

The dirty cop that shot her should be in leg irons, and much worse.

new topics

top topics

<< 10  11  12    14 >>

join