It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Twitter Permanently Bans The President

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 8 2021 @ 05:48 PM
link   
I'm not one that will miss Trump tweets, not like I followed them, but they did seem to REEEeee the left all the time...lol
As we move into a nanny state the left can come out of their safe rooms now.

posted on Jan, 8 2021 @ 05:48 PM
link   
a reply to: frogs453

This is being done deliberately.

They are showing us, the world even, that they can silence anyone they want at any time they want.

They are in control.

Not the people.

This is the left declaring a putsch.

posted on Jan, 8 2021 @ 05:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: LSU2018
a reply to: LordAhriman

Don't be ignorant.

I'm not. If Twitter allows him to incite terrorism via their platform, they can be held responsible WHEN the MAGA cult starts their wet dream of a civil war.

+7 more 
posted on Jan, 8 2021 @ 05:49 PM
link   
Those of you who voted for this can all take a bow now. I hope you're excited to enter your brave new world where what you say is forever policed to make sure it conforms to Democrat approved goodspeak.

posted on Jan, 8 2021 @ 05:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: LordAhriman

Don't be ignorant.

I'm not. If Twitter allows him to incite terrorism via their platform, they can be held responsible WHEN the MAGA cult starts their wet dream of a civil war.

Do you know what they say about "dog whistles"? If you hear it, then you're the dog.

It's not a very effective silent code, if everyone can hear it.

posted on Jan, 8 2021 @ 05:50 PM
link   
Maybe it's a good thing tiktok wasn't banned. He could go there.

posted on Jan, 8 2021 @ 05:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: CriticalStinker
Their stock will take a hit Monday.

Trump brought them business.

I wonder how much. Probably A TON!!

posted on Jan, 8 2021 @ 05:51 PM
link   

Don't be ignorant.

That particular bell may have already been "rung".

This won't make the violent crowd that follows the president any less violent.

This was done deliberately to further incite violence.

posted on Jan, 8 2021 @ 05:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko
Those of you who voted for this can all take a bow now. I hope you're excited to enter your brave new world where what you say is forever policed to make sure it conforms to Democrat approved goodspeak.

They are owning it and owning it proudly.

link   

Don't be ignorant.

The Left started it 4 years ago, you can only blame yourselves for where it goes from here.

link   
a reply to: ketsuko

Meh. He's still got plenty of friendly outlets to spew lies and propaganda.

posted on Jan, 8 2021 @ 05:53 PM
link   
Not surprising at all.

I thought they'd wait until after the 20th but not surprised.

Talk about over the top hyperbole.

They can do what they want, but I really hope it backfires on them somehow.

posted on Jan, 8 2021 @ 05:53 PM
link   
Twitter CEO Jack Dorsey knows that information about his 300 million dollar payoffs for fixing the election results, are about to be revealed.

It's too bad he does not understand that Twitter is not the only game in town.

posted on Jan, 8 2021 @ 05:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

Don't be ignorant.

That particular bell may have already been "rung".

This won't make the violent crowd that follows the president any less violent.

This was done deliberately to further incite violence.

I was wondering that exact thing this week.

“Those who make peaceful revolution impossible will make violent revolution inevitable."

John F Kennedy

It makes sense, after all...

You can't "fundamentally transform" America without a whole lot of violence.

posted on Jan, 8 2021 @ 05:55 PM
link   

Scary isn't it? It's a wonderful thing to realize that your own countrymen hate you that much for the cardinal sin of supporting a different political viewpoint.

God usually puts me where I need to be. Well, I've been getting my sorry butt in some pretty good shape this past year. I thought it was just because I was having fun and wanted to ... now, I am beginning to think He pushed me in that direction for other reasons.

edit on 8-1-2021 by ketsuko because: (no reason given)

link   

Don't be ignorant.

Thats what its so strange of it all. Section 230 ACTUALLY protects them from such liability. This is basically as if they had removed Section 230 liability protection from them so the move is strange.

This seems to be moved to the Corporate Social Responsibility realm. I'm part of the CSR team at my job and we are often looked as an impediment from doing business. I can tell you that for the last 2-3 weeks and specially after the events of Jan 6 we are been looked at and consulted about stuff like never before.

link   

When did "Freedom of Speech" become "Freedom of Speech that I approve of"? Private company blah blah blah...Freedom of speech is the American way... Even if the speech is seen as ugly or hurtful by many.

posted on Jan, 8 2021 @ 05:57 PM
link   

Scary isn't it? It's a wonderful thing to realize that your own countrymen hate you that much for the cardinal sin of supporting a different political viewpoint.

This will "trickle down" to us very soon now.

posted on Jan, 8 2021 @ 05:58 PM
link   

They always have, though.

But now like a pack of hyenas they are emboldened.

I had wondered this week what the next target would be for these poor people that have had a 24/7 nonstop drip of pure hatred into them the last 4 years.

Today I found out that it is going to be what it always was.

Everyone around them that do not think like they do.

And NOW the Cancel Culture has the full blessings and support of our next administration.

I don't think, however, that it is going to turn out how they want it to.

posted on Jan, 8 2021 @ 05:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xtrozero

When did "Freedom of Speech" become "Freedom of Speech that I approve of"? Private company blah blah blah...Freedom of speech is the American way... Even if the speech is seen as ugly or hurtful by many.

The whole, "free speech" was originally designed to protect hateful speech.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join