It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Menbendazole ( worming tablets ) used as a cancer drug ..

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 8 2021 @ 10:18 AM
link   
Hello ATS .. as most of the long time members know, I used menbendozole to beat my cancer .. nearly 10 years ago .. I did a couple of threads on here about it ..

www.abovetopsecret.com...

also I did a thread about it being in the guardian newspaper,talking about the same drugs .

www.theguardian.com...

well the research has come a long way since then, so here a link to Glasgow university about how is being used against prostate cancer

www.gla.ac.uk...

‘The researchers found that mebendazole and docetaxel work together to kill prostate cancer cells by disrupting the molecular “scaffold” used by cells to divide. This scaffold is vital for cancer cells to grow and divide and the combination treatment was found to drastically increase cancer cell death.’

When I first wrote about me beating cancer using mebendazole I wasn’t sure I was doing the right thing but I know now it was the right thing to do as the research is showing it works 😊

Feel free to ask me any questions you might have .

Also here’s a link to Joe Tippens .. he used fenbendazole ( dog worming tablets ) to beat his cancer

m.youtube.com...

edit on 8-1-2021 by nofear46 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 8 2021 @ 10:29 AM
link   
a reply to: nofear46

Thanks for sharing this.

I have heard about this before so really cool of you to put this info up.

Nice to still have you with us.

posted on Jan, 8 2021 @ 10:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: nerbot

Thanks for sharing this.

I have heard about this before so really cool of you to put this info up.

Nice to still have you with us.

Thanks pal .. I hope it helps someone that’s all I can hope for 😊
edit on 8-1-2021 by nofear46 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 8 2021 @ 10:54 AM
link   
Rapidly dividing cells would absorb lots of this and it could cause aptopsis. I would prefer some of the more natural chemistries I know of to fight cancer as it is forming and the numbers are small....why have to fight cancer when it has gotten hold when you can consume some common food chemistries that fight it as it is forming. Half the foods they claim as super foods actually are not, too much can disrupt communication between things in our body and cause improper activation or inactivation of our immune function if overconsumed. That can lead to other chronic diseases or conditions forming in the body.

I studied similar natural plant chemistries fairly similar to this drug in method of action. The end of a cucumber can be bitter, containing cucurbitacins in high levels. That has shown to have cancer fighting effects too, also it is used to deworm animals. I know a woman who we get our eggs from that feeds chickens squash and other veggies when they get worms and she says it works great.

www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov...

Years ago I got some cucumbers that were really bitter because they got way too much heat and sunlite where I had them potted, and ate one of them over the day after reading about the anti-cancer properties of this chemistry. I tell you, it was potent, I did not have cancer, but I was testing to see how much you could eat without it severely bothering me. I got some strong stomach cramps and pooped out everything. That was a great colon cleanse. It is a dangerous chemistry if you overconsume it but I had studied how much was in a cucumber that was bitter and made sure not to exceed a even mildly toxic level....but I still had side effects of low toxicity. Interesting, I like experimenting on myself but learned not to do it too often, you can drag your health down quickly with plant chemistry if you overdo it.

posted on Jan, 8 2021 @ 03:22 PM
link   
Helps with Lyme too and many other things they have learned are cause by parasites' some heart disease and brain diseases. Look it up parasites' but they don't treat it.

posted on Jan, 8 2021 @ 03:47 PM
link   
here is something interesting I ran across today.

www.sciencedirect.com...

posted on Jan, 8 2021 @ 04:10 PM
link   
a reply to: rickymouse

Cool Link!!
Thanks!!

posted on Jan, 8 2021 @ 04:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: rickymouse
here is something interesting I ran across today.

www.sciencedirect.com...

I’ve wondered if menbendazole and L-glutamine would help against the corona ..
I went and bought 2 packets of menbendazole the other day in case I get corona and was going to try it .. I will order some L-glutamine know I think . Thanks for link pal .

posted on Jan, 8 2021 @ 08:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: nofear46
Hello ATS .. as most of the long time members know, I used menbendozole to beat my cancer .. nearly 10 years ago .. I did a couple of threads on here about it ..

also I did a thread about it being in the guardian newspaper,talking about the same drugs .

www.theguardian.com...

well the research has come a long way since then, so here a link to Glasgow university about how is being used against prostate cancer

www.gla.ac.uk...

‘The researchers found that mebendazole and docetaxel work together to kill prostate cancer cells by disrupting the molecular “scaffold” used by cells to divide. This scaffold is vital for cancer cells to grow and divide and the combination treatment was found to drastically increase cancer cell death.’

When I first wrote about me beating cancer using mebendazole I wasn’t sure I was doing the right thing but I know now it was the right thing to do as the research is showing it works 😊

Feel free to ask me any questions you might have .

Also here’s a link to Joe Tippens .. he used fenbendazole ( dog worming tablets ) to beat his cancer

m.youtube.com...

It stops something else inside of us that needs to change itself to.Like the Pleomorphic Bacteria that we get from Parasitic infections via untreated items in our foodchain.
edit on 8-1-2021 by one4all because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 8 2021 @ 08:36 PM
link   

All antiparasitic/bacterials will help.

Its a Pleomorphic Bacteria carried by Parasites we have insitu.

posted on Jan, 9 2021 @ 03:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: one4all

Yea I think you might be right pal as Ivermectin is a anti parasitic drug .

Ivermectin is a Food and Drug Administration (FDA)-approved antiparasitic drug that is used to treat several neglected tropical diseases, including onchocerciasis, helminthiases, and scabies.1 It is also being evaluated for its potential to reduce the rate of malaria transmission by killing mosquitoes that feed on treated humans and livestock.2 For these indications, ivermectin has been widely used and has demonstrated an excellent safety profile.1

Proposed Mechanism of Action and Rationale for Use in Patients With COVID-19
Ivermectin acts by inhibiting the host importin alpha/beta-1 nuclear transport proteins, which are part of a key intracellular transport process that viruses hijack to enhance infection by suppressing the host antiviral response.3 Ivermectin is therefore a host-directed agent, which is likely the basis for its broad-spectrum activity in vitro against the viruses that cause dengue, Zika, HIV, and yellow fever.3-6

www.covid19treatmentguidelines.nih.gov...

posted on Jan, 9 2021 @ 02:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: nofear46

originally posted by: one4all

Yea I think you might be right pal as Ivermectin is a anti parasitic drug .

Ivermectin is a Food and Drug Administration (FDA)-approved antiparasitic drug that is used to treat several neglected tropical diseases, including onchocerciasis, helminthiases, and scabies.1 It is also being evaluated for its potential to reduce the rate of malaria transmission by killing mosquitoes that feed on treated humans and livestock.2 For these indications, ivermectin has been widely used and has demonstrated an excellent safety profile.1

Proposed Mechanism of Action and Rationale for Use in Patients With COVID-19
Ivermectin acts by inhibiting the host importin alpha/beta-1 nuclear transport proteins, which are part of a key intracellular transport process that viruses hijack to enhance infection by suppressing the host antiviral response.3 Ivermectin is therefore a host-directed agent, which is likely the basis for its broad-spectrum activity in vitro against the viruses that cause dengue, Zika, HIV, and yellow fever.3-6

www.covid19treatmentguidelines.nih.gov...

I am not right,the observations of evidence are right.
There is no such thing as a "Virus" as we have been taught .
There are viral SIZED things.
The Devil is in the details.
The verbiage has been weaponized around the scientific data.
However,it all comes out in the wash.

The Case is closed for me now....the dots are all connected....and the big Picture will now begin to come into focus for the Masses.....the pleomorphic bacteria expresses itself in 3 sizes as... bad gut bacteria(bacterial size) = covid-cold(viral size) = cancer(Fungal size).....this Triad--Template is now mainstream.

Im interested in Bio-resonant frequency type things now..... it is time to find the "next big thing".

edit on 9-1-2021 by one4all because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 9 2021 @ 03:45 PM
link   

Rapidly dividing cells would absorb lots of this and it could cause aptopsis. I would prefer some of the more natural chemistries I know of to fight cancer as it is forming and the numbers are small....why have to fight cancer when it has gotten hold when you can consume some common food chemistries that fight it as it is forming. Half the foods they claim as super foods actually are not, too much can disrupt communication between things in our body and cause improper activation or inactivation of our immune function if overconsumed. That can lead to other chronic diseases or conditions forming in the body.

I studied similar natural plant chemistries fairly similar to this drug in method of action. The end of a cucumber can be bitter, containing cucurbitacins in high levels. That has shown to have cancer fighting effects too, also it is used to deworm animals. I know a woman who we get our eggs from that feeds chickens squash and other veggies when they get worms and she says it works great.

www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov...

Years ago I got some cucumbers that were really bitter because they got way too much heat and sunlite where I had them potted, and ate one of them over the day after reading about the anti-cancer properties of this chemistry. I tell you, it was potent, I did not have cancer, but I was testing to see how much you could eat without it severely bothering me. I got some strong stomach cramps and pooped out everything. That was a great colon cleanse. It is a dangerous chemistry if you overconsume it but I had studied how much was in a cucumber that was bitter and made sure not to exceed a even mildly toxic level....but I still had side effects of low toxicity. Interesting, I like experimenting on myself but learned not to do it too often, you can drag your health down quickly with plant chemistry if you overdo it.

Many people don't know they have cancer until it is well established. How would you monitor "small numbers" of cancer cells7? Monthly blood tests?

I have a friend who was just diagnosed with it. Colon and lung. His father was diagnosed two years ago and in 3 months was gone. It grew so fast and attacked 7 different areas so quickly they couldn't figure out the origination of it, thus they wouldn't even begin treating it. Weird I know.

For all the thousands out there with no medical, little medical, no money and no where else to turn, this could help them.

posted on Jan, 9 2021 @ 03:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: StoutBroux

www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov...

Many people don't know they have cancer until it is well established. How would you monitor "small numbers" of cancer cells7? Monthly blood tests?

I have a friend who was just diagnosed with it. Colon and lung. His father was diagnosed two years ago and in 3 months was gone. It grew so fast and attacked 7 different areas so quickly they couldn't figure out the origination of it, thus they wouldn't even begin treating it. Weird I know.

For all the thousands out there with no medical, little medical, no money and no where else to turn, this could help them.

You just nailed it.

It spreads so far and fast as to be unreasonable ...so fast it leads you to causality.

You can kill it faster than it can kill you.....easily....if you know what it is.

posted on Jan, 9 2021 @ 11:06 PM
link   
a reply to: StoutBroux

I think the idea is to regularly consume cancer-fighting foods, so that if and when cancer cells begin forming, they get zapped away - ideally to the point that one would never be aware of having had cancer.

posted on Jan, 9 2021 @ 11:20 PM
link   
a reply to: one4all

Please. Can you explain to me in laymen’s terms your conclusions and solutions?

If a diet is involved as I suspect, could you recommend one?

Your help would be greatly appreciated.

posted on Jan, 10 2021 @ 10:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: Aallanon
a reply to: one4all

Please. Can you explain to me in laymen’s terms your conclusions and solutions?

If a diet is involved as I suspect, could you recommend one?

Your help would be greatly appreciated.

I am not a Doctor nor a Researcher nor a Medical professional of any kind...I am just someone participating in a fictional entertainment based site.....so if you are sick or believe you may be getting sick go to your Doctor.

My conclusion is that this bug is not new....that its a normal part of our life on planet earth...as such there are natural plant based remedys available.

I believe it is a Pleomorphic Bacteria which lives symbioticlly with Parasites that are infecting us via our foodchain.

If we eat a balanced diet that includes antiparasitic and antibacterial foods/plants regularly we kill the bugs as we get them.

If we eat a diet that includes none or not enough of these remedial foods we become vulnerable to tis bug.

This bug will enter your body and then go dormant or just hang out behaving like a normal non-threatening bacteria.

However if our body chemistry changes due to illness a change in diet or inclusion of medicines or chemicals in our diet then this bug can ACT UP and it can MORPH which means change its shape and mass, when this happens the bug migrates enmasse from the belly where it existed in bacterial shape and size.....to the BLOODSTREAM WHERE IT ENTERS IN VIRAL SHAPE AND SIZE.....THIS TAKES US TO COVID-COLD IN VIRAL SIZE...........there is one more stage of this bugs life and its a fungal stage that causes impacts we call cancer.

The body needs fully mineralized nutritious healthy foods ..... micro-nutrients in the food and water are critical.

The 2 longest living Groups of Humans on Earth eat strong antiparasitic and antibacterial foods grown with highly mineralized water daily ,and they drink highly mineralized water daily......no other tricks nor magic.....just good food and good water.

Pioneer women used to always have certain plants in their Gardens...lots of People still grow these plants but we have forgotten what those plants true dietary values and uses are......Sweet Annie or Wormwood is one of many examples.

Research the applications of this plant in regards to patented synthetic drugs with anti-parasitic and anti-bacterial impacts.....learn how a core molecule is isolated from a plant Nature gifted us all and then it is surrounded by other molecules so it can be PATENTED.....but really when the rubber hits the road what makes the synthetic drug work IS NATURES PLANT.

The late respected Dr Hulda Clark wrote excellent books describing parasite-human relationships and describing the remedial foods which will schwack this bug.

The bug we are trying to remediate has a symbiotic relationship with Parasites...sooooo...schwack the Parasites and you stem the progress of the bacteria that hangs out with them.

posted on May, 5 2022 @ 12:14 PM
link   

Hello, are you still checking in? Are you still using mebendazole as a daily or periodic regimen based treatment?

posted on Sep, 4 2022 @ 11:53 AM
link   
Hi NoFear46

I hope your well, didn't see you on here for a while! Amazing how you beat this nightmare, I originally read this story in 2013, and its fantastic, how everything transpired, but I need a bit of assistance, do you know the best places to get the medicine's,
its a very confusing trying to find a good place that's legit,
is it better to get it from aboard, if you can or anyone on this site, that could point me in the right direction, for the med's I would very gratefully.

Many thanks!
edit on 4-9-2022 by solzzz because: (no reason given)

edit on 4-9-2022 by solzzz because: (no reason given)

top topics

join