It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump banned from Twitter and Facebook

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 8 2021 @ 06:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: Wide-Eyes

originally posted by: Cobaltic1978

originally posted by: Wide-Eyes
a reply to: ADAMandEVIL

Good.

Let the boycott begin.

Or not.

You think?

Millions of accounts on Twitter are dedicated to hating on Trump.

Wtf are all the haters gonna do when they have no Trump feed to spam?

They will turn on their own brothers and sisters, mothers and fathers. Hatred always finds the targets closest to them.

posted on Jan, 8 2021 @ 06:22 AM
link   
"false claims of election fraud" My God what a POS liar Zuckerberg is. He has a severely ugly face that is always begging to be smashed in.

posted on Jan, 8 2021 @ 07:10 AM
link   
a reply to: ADAMandEVIL

It's an infringement of freedom of speech.

The media runs the world especially Facebook.

posted on Jan, 8 2021 @ 07:11 AM
link   
a reply to: Wide-Eyes

They are all Russian or Chinese.

posted on Jan, 8 2021 @ 05:35 PM
link   

Per FoxNews...

Twitter just announced that President Trump's account has been permanently suspended, because he is sending out dog whistles to supporters.

posted on Jan, 8 2021 @ 05:40 PM
link   
*shrugs* they are purging their platforms of anyone that thinks different from them anyways, the only surprise is it took this long to feel bold enough to do it... kinda shows their true charecter.

posted on Jan, 8 2021 @ 05:42 PM
link   
a reply to: Irishhaf

Twitter overestimates its importance.

Nothing can stop what is coming!

posted on Jan, 8 2021 @ 05:54 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

And why exactly is coming? Other than a bunch of people getting charged with various crimes?

posted on Jan, 8 2021 @ 08:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: projectvxn
a reply to: carewemust

And why exactly is coming? Other than a bunch of people getting charged with various crimes?

I would say that at this point, the least said the better.

posted on Jan, 8 2021 @ 08:21 PM
link   
I think more people should preemptively ban themselves from Twitter, Facebook, etc. It might surprise you how little you miss it.

I've never had an account on either platform. Less time spent on watching videos posted from people about what they ate for dinner, or what their pet dog's mood is, and more time for the things I really enjoy doing.

posted on Jan, 8 2021 @ 09:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: vonclod
I don't have FB, or Twitter, it's their platform I suppose. I don't like the idea of censorship though..even for someone I don't care much for.

Me neither. I don't like Facebook. They seem to track too much on your computers. Feels like an invasion of privacy. Never cared for Twitter because they limit the number of characters per post. Too short. No substance.

I expected Facebook to ban Trump at some point because Pelosi has ownership of a sizeable amount of Facebook shares.

But I agree. Don't like the censorship. It is a "chillingly" silencing of Free Speech. Most federal courts would agree. I doubt federal judges would feel that these platforms have the right to silence the speech of government offices.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join