It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Infiltrating Area 51 - Is It Possible?

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 29 2010 @ 03:40 PM
link   
reply to post by xCDf21

Nope, you have to have had SCI (Secret, Compartmentalized Information) clearance for a couple of years before you'd get hired for security there. (at least according to past job postings for it). Not to mention, I'm sure you'd lose out to others who've had experience working security on other facilities, if you have no such experience.

posted on Oct, 30 2010 @ 06:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by Gazrok
reply to post by xCDf21

Nope, you have to have had SCI (Secret, Compartmentalized Information) clearance for a couple of years before you'd get hired for security there. (at least according to past job postings for it). Not to mention, I'm sure you'd lose out to others who've had experience working security on other facilities, if you have no such experience.

Well, I am corrected. Thank You.

But back in the mid 80's, it wasn't the case, though you were kept away from sensitive areas/information, mostly doing what we called 'hack' jobs till your clearance level was approved, which could take a while, unless you were lucky and it came sooner than expected. Though you are correct in that those who had experience at other facilities were given first shot, like those who worked for Wackenhut or other public/private firms with specialized clearances.

Like any other job, it all depended on your qualifications and past records of duties.

posted on Oct, 30 2010 @ 12:21 PM
link   
Its possible. Very easily, if you do it right.

Most important part? Fight fire with fire. You would need surveillance. For the first part, you would need to pose as explorers or tourists, looking around, exploring. It would take a few months to do this stage.

- Monitor cammo dude patrols. If they follow routes / shifts, easy done; find a time when a specific area is clear, and then you can get past the cammo dudes. But, if they don't follow specific routes, then you're gonna need to rely on your own speed and good luck.
- Cameras and speakers. Find them, all of them. Find where they cover, when the cover it. Find a path that you could get through with being caught on a camera, try to get out of speaker range but be really damned quiet anyway.
- Motion sensors. Find those too. Find out where they are, their range, and find a path through.
- Air patrols. Same with ground patrols; monitor their shifts, patrol routes. Find a time when you can slip in undetected.
- General worker shifts. When the workers get shuttled in for work, that could be a good time to slip in undetected.

After that, you need some equipment, knowledge, and wit.
- Live camera stream. For this, you need a van that can broadcast live via satellite and across the internet. Why? Because your life could depend on it. If you were caught by a bunch of armed guards, the only thing between you and their bullets would be the fact that if they killed you, the world would see. But you would need to be careful and use your skills with words, make sure that they don't have a chance to contact Area 51 and have them shut off the signal, because they easily could; you need to keep them talking, keep them distracted, and stay alive. If you get into this situation then the infiltration has failed anyway, and you need to escape, not get inside. You need to be able to talk them out of killing you, convince them to let you go.
- A distraction. If a dummy UAV and three people in completely different areas, INSIDE THE RESTRICTED AREA around Area 51 were caught all at the same time, the S would HTF. The forces guarding Area 51 would be spread between those 4 groups, and that would leave the entire area completely free for you to infiltrate.

posted on Dec, 23 2010 @ 02:05 AM
link   
I cant go in detail otherwise they might try to close these post

monitor patrol
gather equipment
draw map
set time and date
fake id

If you want to know a plan that can get you guarenteed 5-10 mins of live video let me know

posted on Jun, 23 2011 @ 02:12 AM
link   
Why the HECK is the Original post deleted?? Something to hide??? PLease tell me?

posted on Jun, 23 2011 @ 04:41 PM
link   
reply to post by reesie45

Hey me again. It is strange that this thread was removed for a legal dispute. It almost never happens here on ATS. ATS is supposed to be a place of expressing free speech and the freedom of information. I dont think grey ever goes on ATS anymore. Well at least they didn't close the thread yet.

posted on Jun, 23 2011 @ 04:44 PM
link   
reply to post by paranormal78

Talking about ways to infiltrate government property is illegal, it's like discussing ways to kill elected officials. Such topics have no place on ATS.

posted on Jun, 23 2011 @ 04:49 PM
link   
Anything can be infiltrated with enough patience and manpower. If you can get a close approximation to the amount of guards that would show up and enough people to provide distractions then it could work. Unfortunately you would need a platoon or two of people with the expectation that there will be a high attrition rate.

OR you need a few people on the inside. Find a job opening at Area 51.

*I am not condoning or attempting to help the Infiltration of Area 51 or any other facility public or private by making any suggestions in this or any other post that I have in the past or will in the future reply to.
edit on 23-6-2011 by js331975 because: Disclamer.

posted on Jun, 23 2011 @ 04:58 PM
link   
reply to post by js331975

Infiltration of area 51 would be a next to impossible task to to it by yourselves or even with a team. Its like taking on the army, marines, navy, and air force at the same time. The only way to see what is inside is to be on the inside working there. If you were to drive a truck through the perimeter of area 51 in the "red zone" they would get you with an Apache helicopter before you can get close or electronically disable your vehicle and arrest you.

posted on Jun, 23 2011 @ 05:05 PM
link   
reply to post by paranormal78

You might be able to drive through the base from this point to breach the area
files.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jun, 27 2011 @ 08:04 PM
link   
If you do, Will you finally shut up about it when you find nothing?

posted on Jul, 17 2011 @ 10:52 AM
link   
lets all just do the fast and furious style, Guns blazing and fast cars
?.

posted on Jul, 17 2011 @ 01:54 PM
link   
reply to post by SieMa

Fast and Furious style works for me. But we would half to heavily armor all our cars and have some pretty tricked out suspension to pull it of. We would need some big guns to. Basically best thing I can think of is an A.P.C. or a souped up tank.

posted on Oct, 20 2011 @ 09:36 PM
link   
reply to post by WRabbit

Just a thought,
there's a what looks like a dry riverbed or trail leading from Creech AFB roughly 40-50 miles away not that long a hike if you have persay an ATV or a bike
the cords are : 36 50'07.40 N" - 115 37'24.80" W

posted on Oct, 21 2011 @ 02:47 PM
link   
Holy crap, this thread went from 2002-2011 in only 7 pages? Wow.

posted on Oct, 21 2011 @ 02:52 PM
link   
stealth para sail would get you in .....but I doubt very very much if you'd ever get out

You'd have to be a James Bond type on a mission ..... or crazy crazy crazy !

posted on Oct, 22 2011 @ 02:18 AM
link   
Well if you could somehow get your hands on (or at least a picture of) a current ID, then you could possibly create a high end fake that would parlay all the other security. You'd have to have some pretty big brass ones, but then again, you'd need even bigger brass ones to try and break in. It might sound stupid, but I don't think they'd expect someone to try and just walk up and ask to be let in.

On a side note, there has to be a week spot in their defenses. I'm sure everything near and around the main gate will be littered with sensors, but I'd expect the mountains on the opposite side to have them as well, just not quite as many.

XL5

posted on Oct, 22 2011 @ 02:49 AM
link   
If you just wanted pictures from close up, just make a robot that follows a compass heading and moves 0.5km per day and has a shell the shape of a rock. Then, when you think its close enough, signal it with a short burst RF signal that tells it to take a bunch of pics and send them back. You have to be very fast or very slow.

IMO I can not believe no one has tried a RC pulse jet with live feed, single use device. Fly it right through an open hanger. Even if it is empty and the neat stuff is gone, the video would be worth a million, but would get you caught. So its better on the net, it would be epic.

posted on Oct, 22 2011 @ 06:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by XL5
If you just wanted pictures from close up, just make a robot that follows a compass heading and moves 0.5km per day and has a shell the shape of a rock. Then, when you think its close enough, signal it with a short burst RF signal that tells it to take a bunch of pics and send them back. You have to be very fast or very slow.

IMO I can not believe no one has tried a RC pulse jet with live feed, single use device. Fly it right through an open hanger. Even if it is empty and the neat stuff is gone, the video would be worth a million, but would get you caught. So its better on the net, it would be epic.

I actually like this idea a lot. It might take a month to get to the base, but it would be worth it. You could have it run off of solar power. They have to be jamming signals out the ying-yang there though.

On a side note, I was still in 7th grade when this thread started, lol. I'm 23 now, and would be out of college had I started right out of high school. Crazy old thread. Looking back to 7th grade, so much has happened since then. Hell, I was in 7th grade on 9/11.

posted on Oct, 23 2011 @ 06:28 AM
link   
Yes it is possible but it would take an enormous amount of team work and i think we may need about a dozen home made drones

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8 >>

join