It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Infiltrating Area 51 - Is It Possible?

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 10 2008 @ 08:32 PM
link   

posted on Sep, 17 2008 @ 01:22 AM
link   

posted on Nov, 11 2008 @ 07:14 AM
link   

posted on Apr, 18 2009 @ 11:29 PM
link   
no i don't think its possible to infiltrate area 51 unless you worked within side the top secret military base and rounded up enough people to
ahnilate the entire military personel and plus your group have to be expert riflemen but first you need snipers because i'm sure area 51
has snipers all over the military area and they take you down before you
could even set foot within the military base and the reserach that i have done about area 51 when your the border you see this sign that says
RESTRICTED AREA NO TRESSPASSING BEYOND THIS PHOTOGRAPHY IS
PROHIBTED if you step within five feet beyond that sign they send at least
5 military trucks the trucks will come up the you will see them in the
distance on top of the hill about 35 armed military personel will come out of the military trunks and warn you before they open fire they tell you to
leave the area you don't you are terminated on sight i'm sure they burn your body so they don't leave behind any evidence

posted on Sep, 10 2010 @ 11:42 AM
link   
It is impossible to get into area 51 gaurd with guns possible sniper towers motion cencors land mines and bullet proof trucks.

posted on Sep, 22 2010 @ 02:11 AM
link   
oh yes very possible to infiltrate area 51 walk up to the gate tell them you are the
"Fuller Brush Man" and that you have an appointment with Admiral Grey to demonstrate the new product line
and nod nod wink wink Bob's your uncle you are in.
they will even give you one of those cool golf carts to drive around.
while you are there stop by the gift shop and pick me up a coffee mug.

posted on Sep, 22 2010 @ 03:08 AM
link   
That would be so awesome!

However no one would have the guts to do it. Apparently they can pick up mice and small animals so a human would have no chance. If someone did get through it would make them feel pretty stupid though.

The best way to do it would be at night and on foot. Perhaps special shoes that don't make much noise, All dressed in black and have night vision gogs.

posted on Sep, 23 2010 @ 10:43 AM
link   
I wonder if they can trace radio frequencies in the area? It seems like the best option to ever infiltrate these places is home made UAV gliders. Get atop tikaboo peak, so the you have maximum radio strength (still may need boosting) and a direct line of site and let it go. If the craft was small and stealthy enough it could avoid radar and nobody would hear it, possibly getting close enough for an on board camera to snap a few pics before it got shot down.

However before doing this you may want to get a small O2 tank and dig yourself a hole to hide in because once they see it the choppers will be out scanning the area with infared, if they havent already traced the radio signal source....then your in jail for a long time.

posted on Sep, 23 2010 @ 11:27 AM
link   
you don't need to sneak into are 51. you just drive right through the front gate, along with a million other Americans and live broadcast television cameras.

oh I'm sure they will make an attempt to stop you, but the bottom line is they don't have the manpower nor the authority to arrest 1,000,000 people, especially if the entire event is being broadcasted.

you just have plan the penetration in such a way they don't get advanced wind of it and everyone rally on the same day and time to push the maneuver.

my focus would be more on papoose lake. I'd say groom lake really has nothing of any importance to what i would personally desire to see. but it would be a place to rally to set up for a main headquarters as private and commercial aircraft were being flown in once you met your objective undetoured

the message you would have to send is WE THE PEOPLE! because if they started killing americans then they would have 300,000,000 Americans instantly climbing down their throats.

i think it would send a pretty clear message to the private sector and the black ops people. DISCLOSE or be Invaded and exposed.

we should do it, its our country, tax dollars,our authority, and it would be fun

WHAT SAY YOU?

posted on Oct, 1 2010 @ 10:32 PM
link   
Everything is possible, it's only a mather of will! =)

posted on Oct, 2 2010 @ 09:58 PM
link   
Christ, you guys are thinking about this from the wrong angle.The simplest way to infiltrate ANY installation is to blend in with the crowd. The Groom Lake Facility employs hundreds if not thousands of workers who live off base and are shuttled in by modified 747 (if I recall) with red and white stripes. It can be assumed that these are scientists and workers who live in Las Vegas. The simplest way to infiltrate the facility would be to work for years to become a scientist and et a job there. Then you'd possibly have access to all of the secrets. If taking data was your goal, well lets just say youd have a much better chance this way

posted on Oct, 2 2010 @ 11:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by Azekual
Christ, you guys are thinking about this from the wrong angle.The simplest way to infiltrate ANY installation is to blend in with the crowd. The Groom Lake Facility employs hundreds if not thousands of workers who live off base and are shuttled in by modified 747 (if I recall) with red and white stripes. It can be assumed that these are scientists and workers who live in Las Vegas. The simplest way to infiltrate the facility would be to work for years to become a scientist and et a job there. Then you'd possibly have access to all of the secrets. If taking data was your goal, well lets just say youd have a much better chance this way

too long too little too late. great possibility to go to jail, get killed, no trial and no witnesses.

posted on Oct, 3 2010 @ 09:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by aliengenes

Originally posted by Azekual

too long too little too late. great possibility to go to jail, get killed, no trial and no witnesses.

so do the other ideas, at least you get inside without having to dodge bullets

posted on Oct, 15 2010 @ 09:22 PM
link   
Yes, two or three people trying to enter area 51, might get run off or detained, but what do you think if someone came up with a date, and thousands of people showed up and stormed the gates with news media watching? They can't kill us all! Oops, didn't see the post a few up, with prety much the same idea! How does "The 4th of July 2011" sound to everyone? Start the movement!!! Spread the word!!!!

edit on 15-10-2010 by Robcg2 because: didn't see the same idea a few posts up.

posted on Oct, 25 2010 @ 04:44 PM
link   
INFULTRAITION OF AREA 51???

This is really halarious to me,im going to speak carefully about this subject but dont get me wrong this will still be long winded...If you wanted to infultrate this 3 hole golfcourse installation,you could simply hike there from a direction no one wants to take,for instance,all the way from the tonopah test range which is very accessable,its not that hard,really. it just takes dedication and the ability to fight and survive the harsh enviroment of the mighty state of Nevada,of course the instant somebody noticed you there you would be dealt with swiftly but the odds of it unless creech has a predator up on a training sortie,are very slim,so back to the begging,how would this be done? well,say your an Ex-special forces person who knows how to survive the desert,or even better an x-sniper,these guys can infultrate very well,gillie suits,patience and some survival skills,you wouldnt need a gun becuase your in america not Iran and are you seriously going to shoot back at the base law enforcement there?where is the honor?id feel pretty bad if i killed somebodys hard working father or mother or uncle who happens to just have a job there,the desert is a large place and i assure you they dont have people sitting on every single mile of that parameter,its just not possible,this stuff is old news today anyway unlike the 90's and 80's so im sure things are cooled down there,over a week or less hike id predict a person to end up at the south end of the base somewhere at or around papoose lake,trust me if youve ever been to the nevada desert you will understand what i am talking about in all this,its quite a humbling place and very beautyfull at that,so after all that hiking you finally get there and in the end was it really worth it?to see what is basicallly an abnornally large base in the middle of nowhere?...

...................................................................................................................................................... .............
KNOWING THE INSIDE.

Hanging on the outside of this base(Area51) is no different than hanging around the outside of Beale AFB or Nellis AFB ect,the reason none of you can get in is becuase you have no contacts on the inside,the same goes for every base in the US,if you dont know somebody on the inside it might as well be a closed off nation to you,the level of ability to find a freind on the inside is different for each base,some bases are close to a city making news about it near the public line of sight and collaberation with military personal and civi's more common,but as for Tonopah or Area 51 these are no where near any large civilian establishment so its cut off from that kind of connection,by the time any workers or AF personal return to vegas they are blended in with the regular crowd and probably mistaken alot as just more nellis personal,Beale AFB for example is really connected with the citys around it,but what it does is never talked about in the public because of the nature of its programs,so basically it mission is sensitive like Area 51 but more in plain sight.I hope im helping some of you understand the dynamics and stange politics of bases in this im trying my best.

Planning to raid the gate is just plain stupid and shows the barbaric ignorance of the way some people think,I dont want to make this too long but i just wanted to help people understand Area 51 more. those guys in the white jeeps arent keeping you out becuase they dont want you to see whats in there or "keep the base secret". You alone simply have no right to be on the other side of that fence unless invited,no different than any other base,once more in closing i want to say that i hope ive helped some of you understand these strange places.but dont feel guilty about visiting their parameters,i do it too,i love seeing the places and marvels my country has built.

-I.J.B

posted on Oct, 25 2010 @ 05:33 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 25 2010 @ 05:44 PM
link   
TA-12 at the north end of groom lake,parked next to the four main hangars looking slightly southeast Circa 1967

posted on Oct, 28 2010 @ 11:56 AM
link   
Heres an idea. Forget your heat absorbing guilly, scent absorber, camo, and so on. Try getting a job there
that way you get the best view

posted on Oct, 28 2010 @ 12:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by Blue Goblin
Heres an idea. Forget your heat absorbing guilly, scent absorber, camo, and so on. Try getting a job there

so no one will believe you afterward? lol

yeah great idea

posted on Oct, 29 2010 @ 10:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by aliengenes

Originally posted by Blue Goblin

so no one will believe you afterward? lol

yeah great idea

Yes! And you too can become another Bob Lazar! _javascript:icon('
')

But in all seriousness, it you truly wanted to get an inside scoop (well, better than just speculation on a forum), you should go to the local LV office of EG&G and put in an application for their Security Service Units. As long as you know that you have a clean and clear record, and that no one you know will illustrate you as a nutjob for any reason, you might be able to get yourself a job as one of the infamous Camo Dudes and drive around in the new F-250 4x4's they have running about the area.

At least then you won't get shot at, or arrested for trespassing.

<< 3  4  5    7  8 >>

join