It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I Found Who Created Covid 19, The Process, And The Why

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 5 2021 @ 07:16 AM
link   
a reply to: chr0naut

There is a lot of nonsense going around about the virus, so, to be specific: It doesn't have anything 'functionally' from HIV. It does not look engineered. It is a natural descendent of existing strains.

Nope. And i'm not taking your word because it's the internet. I'm taking the word of the man that won a Nobel prize. And oh, funny how Indian scientists are seriously looking into it, even published a paper.

Not to mention how China is acting all Nazi about the origins of it (meaning they bogart the conversation, bitch and complain about racism, the simps) and they destroyed the lab where it was worked on. Why destroy and pave over a perfectly good Level 4 Bio Lab is everything is all good?

China engineered it. It got out. And then they let it spread internationally.

posted on Jan, 5 2021 @ 07:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: nOraKat
a reply to: carsforkids

Yeah, how about the book by Dean Koontz in 1981 called The Eyes of Darkness where a disease breaks out from Wuhan. In the book the disease is called "Wuhan-400".

Thats coincidental huh?.. Out of all the cities in the world..

Exactly being an author suddenly makes a person more accurate at
future telling than Nostradamus?

The amount of clues that have been ignored all the way thru?
These people are truly phenomenal on this site. Posting all their
conform n consent n obey useless crap. Follow the science? Oh Sure
right into the damn oven. Listening to obvious idiots with an education.

How can you not just look at Fauci and say that guys a f$@*ing idiot?
Then he even removes the slightest doubt when he opens his mouth.
edit on 5-1-2021 by carsforkids because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 5 2021 @ 07:42 AM
link   
Idk if any of you guys played plague inc. but that game became extremely popular for. Few years prior to the release... and if you start the virus in wuhan it is an easy victory. Clone what you know on the game and you will see a 100% win rate. Best part is with everyone playing it they didn't need a large burst of power or nasa computer to simulate it.

That game was actually created to find the best route to spread a virus. How many times it has to mutated to infect everyone, how deadly.. etc.

That chim virus was in the works since 1995 and patented around the same time registered under US military. This isn't old news.. but they definitely did their best to overexert and burn people out on those responsible.. with interviews and calling it conspiracy theories and whack are the only ones to believe it.

Bill gates was involved as well as everyone involved in his foundation(including Hillary Clinton, george soros, Pilosi and even obama to name a few.. as well as heads of the CDC and WHO). But like I said they ran # til people got over stimulated to the point it was dismissed by a large % of the population. Because that's what they said everyone following the cookie crumb and paper trail was whacked.

Considering the massive death wave of researchers about to whistle blow under the Obama administration. Where dozens of them were violently murdered, hit by cars, shot in their homes, but all from the same group.. yeah.. there's a lot more evidence that gets dismissed because media says so. As well as the average person not knowing what to look for to link because "too much time has passed".

But alas we live in a world where everything that happens has to happen today or it's unrelated.. they will never admit the virus was created because the chim virus exsisted since 1995 so why would it be out and about today? That is their reasoning and their defense on calling it "natural". So people believe the crap they are told.. and never bother to question.

Sadly no matter what you do, we will not have any power without knocking off 90% of the dumbasses who believe the media.. which would be a good 60-70% of our population. This either making us fight our brothers and sisters or rendering ourselves and voices useless.

P.s I posted 1000+ sources back in March, but even the people here got hung up on side notes as I was trying to figure out why.. By April they were advertising everyone I had evidence on as a "target for conspiracy". Then people got burnt out on it, Bill gates actually wound up fleeing the US went to China.. just months prior to the election because he thought Trump would win and everything would be exposed. But since Biden did he came back into the fold "excited to work with the biden administration".

So, that's literally the limit of an individual when the media calls you crazy with more evidence then just a handful of banking statements, actual pictures of them ALL at wuhan lab just prior to trump winning in 2016. So.. I learned to just give up. When fellow man can't handle a history lesson because the truth is just as horrible.. and they feel like they can't do anything about it anyway.

They have revived Aids in children in the 80s after the massive death wave (involving Anthony Fauci). He is a horrible person to listen to. He has a bad habit of going it's no big deal, then hiding his head in the sand for 6months before admitting # is actually worse the. Previously thought.

That guy cost the lives of 100,000+ people and still growing. Yet he is the "world's top researcher". When that guy started his "research" it was literally in a prison where he burned them with acid injected prisoners with all sorts of diseases, skinned their flesh for analysis. In exchange for a shorter prison sentence. This alone is how he became a leader, by using convicts not even killers but simple thugs as lab experiments. So I wouldn't put it past his team to be using this as an experiment on a grand scale.

Don't worry, because of his torture of prisoners for reduced sentences. Laws were created to protect them from inhumane treatments. Almost all of those prisons that did that for financial aid went under, and are no longer in use. (Holmesburg prison, penn state at least 1 out in Roseburg Oregon were all confirmed by me, and closed for leaving their patients with brain damage).

But before you go "ahh that's whacked". Consider this. It was once legal to experiment on humans, dogs and cats in the US. Because of newer protection laws we don't do that here any more. In places like china, it's 100% legal. So it's easy to inject diseases into animals see if the disease passes to offspring and then mark the disease as natural occuring once it pasta 3-4 generations because there is no defined rule for "natural". There is a huge difference between found natural and found nature. Especially when a disease or virus is created from naturally and nature found strains.
edit on 5-1-2021 by BlackArrow because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 5 2021 @ 08:58 AM
link   
a reply to: ChaoticOrder

Exactly.

I laughed pretty hard when they came out claiming they amazingly traced the origin back to a pangolin.

I wonder what's more likely....that they traced this all the way back to a pangolin somebody ate, or that it originated in the wuhan bioweapons lab, which studies coronaviruses, which has had safety warnings in the past...

posted on Jan, 5 2021 @ 09:35 AM
link   

Back in the dark ages, they said that the Jews had 'made' and 'spread' the Black Plague, but that is just nonsense.

The above is pure nonsense, they were accused of poisoning the wells. Quite different to ‘making’ and ‘spreading’

Now wether the virus is natural or not, it’s clearly not that dangerous for the vast majority of people. But it is being used to further an agenda, crash the world economy and usher in the great ‘reset’ social credits system.

posted on Jan, 5 2021 @ 09:52 AM
link   
a reply to: tonycodes

This is evidence that people were doing some very general research with Corona virus, not that this particular one was anything other than an ordinary event.

posted on Jan, 5 2021 @ 12:02 PM
link   
a reply to: AaarghZombies

Well I would agree the docs posted in this op are run of the mill genetic modifications to make a disease stronger. But then again that is the point of the post. To show it was well documented as the new president was coming into office 2016, the last admin was funding research like this, and the second doc literally argues the new admin coming into office SHOULD NOT stop this genetic research bc there is no wayyyyyy an apocalyptic scenario of a stronger Cov escaping into the wild could happen. Just Sayin. Thats whats posted here, its from 2016, and now we literally have a Cov apocalyptic scenario happening.

edit on 5-1-2021 by tonycodes because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 5 2021 @ 12:32 PM
link   
Did anyone know they had a DNA gun to switch around genes and cure aids or make any modifications they want? I didn’t know that, and I’m well read and informed. The public needs transparency and politics should be a side note.

posted on Jan, 5 2021 @ 12:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: cenpuppie

There is a lot of nonsense going around about the virus, so, to be specific: It doesn't have anything 'functionally' from HIV. It does not look engineered. It is a natural descendent of existing strains.

Nope. And i'm not taking your word because it's the internet. I'm taking the word of the man that won a Nobel prize. And oh, funny how Indian scientists are seriously looking into it, even published a paper.

Not to mention how China is acting all Nazi about the origins of it (meaning they bogart the conversation, bitch and complain about racism, the simps) and they destroyed the lab where it was worked on. Why destroy and pave over a perfectly good Level 4 Bio Lab is everything is all good?

China engineered it. It got out. And then they let it spread internationally.

I posted previously on ATS how you could run BLAST on the Wuhan sequence looking for HIV similarities for yourself.

Give it a go. Don't take someone else's word for it. Actually do the science for yourself.

Then there are a fair few published refutations of Luc Montagnier's allegations, with explanations of why what he said could not be the case, but honestly, do the science. Find out a bit for yourself.

posted on Jan, 5 2021 @ 01:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: Cobaltic1978
Have you handed this information over to the appropriate law enforcement agencies?

Seriously, if this proves what you are claiming, then this is an act of war.

Are you kidding ?

Hand it over to Law enforcement ?

Why so it can disappear into nothing , while they build a case to destroy tonycodes character or just disappear him all together . ?

If this is for real his only option would be to go to the Media most likely local media as they are less likely to be corrupted.

posted on Jan, 5 2021 @ 02:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: asabuvsobelow

originally posted by: Cobaltic1978
Have you handed this information over to the appropriate law enforcement agencies?

Seriously, if this proves what you are claiming, then this is an act of war.

Are you kidding ?

Hand it over to Law enforcement ?

Why so it can disappear into nothing , while they build a case to destroy tonycodes character or just disappear him all together . ?

If this is for real his only option would be to go to the Media most likely local media as they are less likely to be corrupted.

Exactly, the authorities are def on ATS, no doubt they see this. And the sources I used are
Literally the official sources and their research. Just look at who signed off on this research in the OP. I am
Not posting this for any political or angled reasons. I’m just trying to inform the public.
edit on 5-1-2021 by tonycodes because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 5 2021 @ 02:19 PM
link   
a reply to: tonycodes
I think Cobaltic may have posted tongue in cheek, since, as you pointed out, your sources are official sources.

posted on Jan, 5 2021 @ 02:40 PM
link   
a reply to: BlackArrow
Ugh, don't get me started on Madagascar and New Zealand. Oh wait, how are they doing with this real virus?

posted on Jan, 5 2021 @ 03:20 PM
link   
These documents, all of it and more were quoted on Infowars last year. And I mean in the summer or sooner. Over and over again like a broken record. Why do you look so surprised and amazed now? It should be a common knowledge.
This and Trump starting to question CV numbers in 2021.

What's next, questioning the tests in 2022? And why is Boris Johnson such a fake gaylord, controlled opposition globalist pimp and no one cares?

posted on Jan, 5 2021 @ 03:27 PM
link   

I was waiting for that comment to pop up since I joined the discussion late.

Thank you for your statement. I made it through a couple of pages of the OP's link and I kept thinking to myself---these are scientists trying to identify a very real future problem. I get that to some people it might look a little bit fishy for scientists being so spot on on how dangerous this disease could be.....but all I see is what seems like solid science trying to drive a answer to a problem.

posted on Jan, 5 2021 @ 03:31 PM
link   
Was it TDawg that stated / called it 12 months or so ago re the virus:
USA made it
China stole it
Someone else (yet to be known or framed) released it

Those thoughts have stayed with me.

MR

posted on Jan, 5 2021 @ 03:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: PapagiorgioCZ
These documents, all of it and more were quoted on Infowars last year. And I mean in the summer or sooner. Over and over again like a broken record. Why do you look so surprised and amazed now? It should be a common knowledge.
This and Trump starting to question CV numbers in 2021.

What's next, questioning the tests in 2022? And why is Boris Johnson such a fake gaylord, controlled opposition globalist pimp and no one cares?

Well soon as I get a chance, maybe this was presented already somewhere online too, but the NIH funding awards listed in the OP screenshot, were they thank Wuhan, those awards were granted after the 2014 pause in grants that the second article in the OP refers to. So far the way I’m reading it is this kind of research was not allowed to be funded bc of concerns of a pandemic capable coronavirus escaping into the wild.

posted on Jan, 5 2021 @ 04:12 PM
link   
The funds were granted to do this research to the University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill, John Kerry went there, Obamas aunt taught there, staff members. They managed to get funding during the pause. And they have gotten alot of money in grants since Obama got in office.

nothing to see here, right?

posted on Jan, 5 2021 @ 04:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: BlackArrow

Bill gates actually wound up fleeing the US went to China.. just months prior to the election because he thought Trump would win and everything would be exposed. But since Biden did he came back into the fold "excited to work with the biden administration". .

Do you have source for this?

posted on Jan, 5 2021 @ 06:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: chris_stibrany

originally posted by: BlackArrow

Bill gates actually wound up fleeing the US went to China.. just months prior to the election because he thought Trump would win and everything would be exposed. But since Biden did he came back into the fold "excited to work with the biden administration". .

Do you have source for this?

Just curious; good information btw;

Has anyone heard william and his wife were hung by some very angry eastern Indians?

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join