It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Excellent Read on Fallen Angels

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 30 2005 @ 08:46 PM
link   

There is the Atlantis of the pre-flood world who Lucifer controlled, which is never to be found again. The Atlantis of Nebucadnezar's time, which sank in the ocean and had control over the sea faring trade. Then there is the Atlantis of now. The United State fits the bill for this as of now. The U.S. Rules the World today. It is The Plumed Serpent or Phoenix, possibly the American Eagle on the Seal. The Phoenix has been reborn from the ashes multiple times to control the earth's affairs.

I was thinking some more about what you wrote. To the Bible, which was ment for followers of the god named Yahweh, America is represented as Bablyon, Rome, a harlot, on and on.

BUT to other people, mystery schools, secret societies, followers of other gods (Zeus, Anu, Enlil, Enki, Marduk, on and on), America very likely might be just like you said! Represented by Atlantis (and even Lemuria or Mu, which came before Atlantis). Mu/Atlantis keeps being re-born.... as Mu, then as the original Atlantis, then as Bablyon, Persia, and now America. And that could be why those ancient civilizations had a phoenix as part of their symbols. The Eagle is suppose to be a modern synonym for the phoenix, it wan't just randomly choosen out of alll the animals, insects, spiders, in the world.

posted on Mar, 30 2005 @ 10:20 PM
link   
Very interesting information. I have heard of most of it before, but this puts it all together in one place.

If you like this, you may consider "Fingerprints of the Gods" by Graham Hancock. It discusses the Vericochas from Latin America. You would find the theme VERY familiar.

posted on Mar, 31 2005 @ 10:43 AM
link   
Interesting read, long, but interesting. I have not studied the Seraphim/cherubim connection before.

It sent me back to study some more.

posted on Mar, 31 2005 @ 02:31 PM
link   
``

The fallen Angels
is really a very involved kinda thing
not really suited to reply-postings

for Study Materials, check out this site: www.marquette.edu...
Title: "Jewish Roots of Eastern Christian Mysticism"
~~~~~~~~~~~

for example, heres a excerpt from a link on that page source:

(oops, click the article: Flooded Aboretums;.......)

that puts out the idea that the 'fallen angel' is identified as a 'vine' plant
which Noah was given an O.K. to plant, after the flood subsided....

...This parallelism is similar to the materials in the Book of Giants where the dream(s) about the destroyed 'vegetation' of the garden and the singly preserved shoot symbolized the drowned Giants and Noah's miraculous excape.

2. We mentioned above that in Enochic traditions the fallen angels and their offspring are depicted through arboreal imagery. CD 2:17-19 refers to the Giants as tall cedars. The Book of Giants materials support this tendency..In the Manichean fragments of this composition, the Watchers are unambiguously associated with the trees. The Midrash of Shemhazi and Azael also seems to symbolize the Watchers/Giants group as vegetation of the garden (Eden)...

(...)

...follows the same pattern portraying the destruction of "all flesh" and the Giants on earth and the destruction of "all flowers" in the heavenly garden as the two 'mirroring' processes taking place in the celestial and terrestial realms....

~~~~~~~~~~

Later in this same article we find;

commentary that the group of Angels which planted the garden
were Raphiel, Uriel, Gabriel with Michael (along with 200,002 lesser angels)

contrast that group with this group of fallen Watchers
being Uzzah, Azzah, Azael with Sataniel -no mention of any minions #'d made-

so, maybe one of those fallen Watchers was the one that 'impeded' the
Angel messenger, in Persia for that 20 something days, no??

[edit on 31-3-2005 by St Udio]

posted on Apr, 1 2005 @ 12:28 AM
link   
This is off the top of my head, but I would say that America as a whole does not represent the Phoenix. The Phoenix is the Secret Society that built the foundations of the US. They are highly religious and very influencial world wide. I would say the Masons orginally started it off. Check out their Morals and Dogma. The US has always been stuggling between Chuch and State. Can the church veiw influnence the state's decision?Secular vs. Faith based belief. Those with a religious veiw that is different than a states view can be a conflict of interest. A private organization such as a religious organization can influence a geat number of people over many continents. A mass group of this size could change secular law. Those in the US congress could impose their belief on those who chose not to have a belief. The Terry Shiavo case is one example. China is a good example of a country that has rooted out its religious influence throughout the masses. It's purely secular. Those that uprise to bring in the religious element are punished. A threat to a nation's sovereignty is the Secret Societies, who ever they may be.

Look for a time when National Sovereignties begin to re-examine the Secret Societies within thier borders.

posted on Apr, 1 2005 @ 02:06 AM
link   
Jude 9

"Yet Michael the archangel, when contending with the devil he disputed about the body of Moses..."

Job 1:6

"Now there was a day when the sons of God came to present themselves before the LORD (YHWH), and Satan came also among them."

1 Kings 22:19-22

"And he said, Hear thou therefore the word of the LORD: I saw the LORD sitting on his throne, and all the host of heaven standing by him on his right hand and on his left. And the LORD said, Who shall persuade Ahab, that he may go up and fall at Ramoth-gilead? And one said on this manner, and another said on that manner. And there came forth a spirit, and stood before the LORD, and said, I will persuade him. And the LORD said unto him, Wherewith? And he said, I will go forth, and I will be a lying spirit in the mouth of all his prophets. And he said, Thou shalt persuade him, and prevail also: go forth, and do so."

Numbers 22:22-31

"And God's anger was kindled because he (Balaam) went: and the angel of the LORD stood in the way for an adversary against him. Now he was riding upon his ass, and his two servants were with him. And the ass saw the angel of the LORD standing in the way, and his sword drawn in his hand: and the ass turned aside out of the way, and went into the field: and Balaam smote the ass, to turn her into the way. But the angel of the LORD stood in a path of the vineyards, a wall being on this side, and a wall on that side. And when the ass saw the angel of the LORD, she thrust herself unto the wall, and crushed Balaam's foot against the wall: and he smote her again. And the angel of the LORD went further, and stood in a narrow place, where was no way to turn either to the right hand or to the left. And when the ass saw the angel of the LORD, she fell down under Balaam: and Balaam's anger was kindled, and he smote the ass with a staff. And the LORD (YHWH) opened the mouth of the ass, and she said unto Balaam, What have I done unto thee, that thou has smitten me these three times?...Then the LORD (YHWH) opened the eyes of Balaam, and he saw the angel of the LORD standing in the way, and the sword drawn in his hand: and he bowed down his head, and fell flat on his face."

Two powerful spirit beings, one good the other evil are having an argument. Its possible that this argument took place when Satan came to the throne during Job's day. Good and Evil both in Heaven? Angels are dispactched from the throne to do God's bidding. The angels are naturally invisible to human eyes. Can an animal see a spirit normally? There were two special cases with the ass. One was that God made the animal speak and the other was that God allowed Balaam to see the spirit that the animal could already perceive.

The angel Gabriel would have been dispacted the same way, but it seemed that Gabriel was ambushed by one of the greater spirits who worked for Satan. Its possible that Satan was referred to as a Cherub, which are granted special powers. The angel Prince of Persia could have been another Cherub but possibly a Seraph of a secondary rank. Gabriel probably was a lesser angel when considering his power. The bible does not shed light on the angelic Watcher detail. Two Cherubs were posted at the entrance of the Garden of Eden when Adam and Eve were kicked out.

[edit on 1-4-2005 by lostinspace]

posted on Apr, 1 2005 @ 03:55 PM
link   
It won't let me quote your title. Which was "Not the US but secret societies in the US".

The secret societies are the USA. They founded the USA, set up the USA. Read the book "The Biggest Secret" by David Icke (at any major bookstore, like Barnes & Noble, they'll even let you read it for free!). Icke lists all his sources at the end of every chapter.
ALL the elite families in the US (Rockerfellers, Morgans, on and on) are offshoots from elite families in Europe. The elite of the elite, are involved in rituals. Go back far enough, and the phoenix is their symbol. They're notorious for changing their family names around, and for coming up with new synonyms for their symbols. Same way how the Roman gods are synonyms for Greek gods which are synonyms for Egyptian gods which are synonyms for Bablyon gods.

They choose the Eagle not just in America, but in other countries too! More proof it's a synonym for the phoenix.

Originally posted by lostinspace
This is off the top of my head, but I would say that America as a whole does not represent the Phoenix. The Phoenix is the Secret Society that built the foundations of the US. They are highly religious and very influencial world wide.

You're right when you say they built America.
If you don't htink the Eagle is a synonym for the phoenix, then what's the Eagle suppose to symbolize? BTW the eagle is also used in other countries the same secret societies control.

I would say the Masons orginally started it off. Check out their Morals and Dogma. The US has always been stuggling between Chuch and State. Can the church veiw influnence the state's decision?Secular vs. Faith based belief. Those with a religious veiw that is different than a states view can be a conflict of interest. A private organization such as a religious organization can influence a geat number of people over many continents. A mass group of this size could change secular law. Those in the US congress could impose their belief on those who chose not to have a belief. The Terry Shiavo case is one example. China is a good example of a country that has rooted out its religious influence throughout the masses. It's purely secular. Those that uprise to bring in the religious element are punished. A threat to a nation's sovereignty is the Secret Societies, who ever they may be.

Look for a time when National Sovereignties begin to re-examine the Secret Societies within thier borders.

The Freemasons are owned. Their a secret society near the mid level of the pyramid of secret societies. They didn't start it off, if you look at who's above them. But yeah the Freemasons did play a role.

Organized religion was created by non-religious elite. The same elite who're associated with the secret societies, and mystery schools. So there's never been a struggle between church and state. Because state made the church. (look up Roman Emperor Constantine, and his meeting at Nice.)
And the "church" (satanists, worshipers of the sun, gods other than the god of the Bible) made the state.
The world elite, and American elite, made it appear there's a struggle between church and state. Just like they owned both Bush and Kerry, and made it appear there was a struggle between "opposite sides" Bush and Kerry.

[edit on 1-4-2005 by OpenSecret2012]

posted on Apr, 1 2005 @ 11:42 PM
link   
I couldn't read it all, but I knew some and some I didn't. I want to read it all when I have time. I didn't know there were quite so many other verses in the Bible that could be referring to "aliens".

I also believed before reading this that an "alien invasion/s" will happen. The world is so primed for this with all the alien movies that have been around for decades. Not to mention the alien themed TV shows. Not to mention video games and "alien" shows that are even geared toward toddlers.

I'm interested in Battlestar Galactica (the new one) right now. There is some sort of human, alien(cylon) interaction theme going on there, and plenty of mention of a god by the cylons and gods by the humans.

God(the real God of the Bible) is certainly giving us plenty of warning through this stuff.

I shudder at what it says in the book of Revelation about the 200,000,000 demonic army that will torment mankind. The deception will be great. The bad thing is in most movies and shows, man usually overcomes these threats by himself. When this stuff really does happen it will only be Jesus Christ who will be able to stop them.

posted on Apr, 2 2005 @ 01:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by dbrandt
I couldn't read it all, but I knew some and some I didn't. I want to read it all when I have time. I didn't know there were quite so many other verses in the Bible that could be referring to "aliens".

There's more than what's been listed. I've been putting together a list. In a few weeks i'll make a website and list it all!

I also believed before reading this that an "alien invasion/s" will happen. The world is so primed for this with all the alien movies that have been around for decades. Not to mention the alien themed TV shows. Not to mention video games and "alien" shows that are even geared toward toddlers.

I'm interested in Battlestar Galactica (the new one) right now. There is some sort of human, alien(cylon) interaction theme going on there, and plenty of mention of a god by the cylons and gods by the humans.

Yeah your right! Even David Icke, and other authors said the exact same thing you said just now. The world is being primed.

God(the real God of the Bible) is certainly giving us plenty of warning through this stuff.

"God" and "Lord" are titles. That's why your sentance doesn't make sense. "God (the real God of the Bible)" heheh LOL! Which god? ALL gods have names. Marduk, Enki, Enlil, Anu, Zeus, Apollo. And... even the real god of the Bible. His name is YWH in Hebrew. Translated into the baby language English, it's Yahweh. Some Bibles translate it as Jehovah. Psalm 83:18

Adonai is the Hebrew word for "lord", or "god". The majority of the Bible doesn't have adonai, but instead has Yahweh. But 95% of all Bibles are fakes, misstranslated on purpose. If any Bible misstranslates Psalm 83:18 and puts "lord" instead of Yahweh, it's a fake Bible. Since the Hebrew word for lord or god, never appears at Psalm 83:18!

I shudder at what it says in the book of Revelation about the 200,000,000 demonic army that will torment mankind. The deception will be great. The bad thing is in most movies and shows, man usually overcomes these threats by himself. When this stuff really does happen it will only be Jesus Christ who will be able to stop them.

I suggest you read the forward, and first chapter of the book "And the Truth Shall Set You Free" by David Icke. No one should fear death. It's the physical body that's terrorfied of death. This is a horrible weakness to have. And makes it easier for "the powers that be" to have their way. No matter if its the cops, politicians, illuminatti, Freemasons, Skull n Bones society, or Demons (good angels who turn bad).
Will Jesus (not his name, its really Yehushua. The word Jesus never appears in the Bible. It's an English translation of Yehushua.) win? He does have Yahweh backing him up.

posted on Apr, 2 2005 @ 02:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by OpenSecret2012
No one should fear death. It's the physical body that's terrorfied of death. This is a horrible weakness to have. And makes it easier for "the powers that be" to have their way. No matter if its the cops, politicians, illuminatti, Freemasons, Skull n Bones society, or Demons (good angels who turn bad).
Will Jesus (not his name, its really Yehushua. The word Jesus never appears in the Bible. It's an English translation of Yehushua.) win? He does have Yahweh backing him up.

Hopefully this won't lead to a tit for tat thing. When I say the God of the I mean Jesus Christ. There is no other real God. Others baal etc. are thought by their worshippers to be gods but they are not.

I shudder at what others will experience when left here to experience this. My salvation and hope is in Christ and I won''t be here.

posted on Apr, 2 2005 @ 11:00 PM
link   

"God" and "Lord" are titles. That's why your sentance doesn't make sense. "God (the real God of the Bible)" heheh LOL! Which god? ALL gods have names. Marduk, Enki, Enlil, Anu, Zeus, Apollo. And... even the real god of the Bible. His name is YWH in Hebrew. Translated into the baby language English, it's Yahweh. Some Bibles translate it as Jehovah. Psalm 83:18

You and I had this conservation in another thread. You left, so I thought I made my point.

Please stop correcting people that use the King James version of the Bible.

Unless you use Hebrew FONT, you cannot type the REAL name of God, so stop correcting people, please.

95% of all Bibles are fakes, misstranslated on purpose. If any Bible misstranslates Psalm 83:18 and puts "lord" instead of Yahweh, it's a fake Bible.

Don’t presume that my Bible is fake……. Ever. Nuff said.

It’s not Jesus, its really Yehushua.

Learning some? I say, “deny ignorance” is a good thing. Glad you read this for yourself, but I see that you are still hung up on names.

The word Jesus never appears in the Bible. It's an English translation of Yehushua.)

The Name Jesus does appear in the Bible. The Bible that every English speaking Christian ( and a few others) in the world reads, contains the Name Jesus.

What you meant to say was, “The name [Jesus] was not in the original Greek or Latin of the New Testament.”

I’m not trying to start a debate here, but if you are going to insist on correcting people for using “God” or “Jesus” in there threads, please refine your strategy to a little more precision, and send your text through a spell checker. Every little bit helps.

posted on Apr, 3 2005 @ 03:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by dbrandt

No one should fear death. It's the physical body that's terrorfied of death. This is a horrible weakness to have. And makes it easier for "the powers that be" to have their way. No matter if its the cops, politicians, illuminatti, Freemasons, Skull n Bones society, or Demons (good angels who turn bad).

Hopefully this won't lead to a tit for tat thing. When I say the God of the I mean Jesus Christ. There is no other real God. Others baal etc. are thought by their worshippers to be gods but they are not.

If you really believe in the Bible like you claim, then check out
1 Corinthians 11:3 (King James Version)

But I would have you know, that the head of every man is Christ; and the head of the woman is the man; and the head of Christ is God.

You misstakingly believe Jesus IS God, and there's no other above Jesus.

There's also Psalm 83:18

That men may know that thou, whose name alone is JEHOVAH, [YAWEH in some Bibles. YWH in the original Hebrew] art the most high over all the earth.

No where does it say Yaweh and Jesus (or even the 'holy spirit' or 'holy ghost'.) Just 1 person, with 1 name is given as the head god.
The problem is Roman Emperor Constantine on purpose created the church, which is the modern day church, and every form of modern day Christianity. Constantine, at his meeting at Nicea, is the one responsible for all the missinformation about the original Bible.

Then there's the little scene where Jesus was dying on the stake, and he looks up into the sky and tells someone else to "forgive them because they don't know what they're doing."

----------------------------------------
If you think there's no other gods out there, then how did the staffs of the Pharoah's magicians transform into snakes and battle the staff from Moshe? (Moses in English).

I shudder at what others will experience when left here to experience this. My salvation and hope is in Christ and I won''t be here.

Ehhh... you do know that even if you die before Armageddon, that umm... after Armageddon, Yaweh is going to imprison Satan. Then everyone who died before Armageddon gets resurrected! Then there's suppose to be blissful peace for thousands of years. And then.... Satan gets released again.

So no matter what... you're gonna experience it.

[edit on 3-4-2005 by OpenSecret2012]

posted on Apr, 3 2005 @ 03:56 AM
link   
The Sumerian texts may shed some light on the Pre-Flood Atlantis when referring to the City of Sippar or Nippar. I'm not too sure which one it is because both are mentioned, but I have read that Sippar signifies the City of the Sun. In Near Eastern languages, the name Sippar means "bird" Sippar was the place where the Eagles would come to rest.
When the sons of God came down to take wives for themselves they established their own cities. The greatest one being Sippar and it being ruled by the greatest of the Star-Spirits. This being's icon was a winged serpent, possibly representing the one who tempted Eve.
A ceramic disc object was unearthed at Susa dating somewhere around 3200 B.C. of a three fold cross at the center surounded by a circle, which also had a triangle encompassing around it. This identified either Sippar or Nippar. This plus shaped cross highly identified with the Sun or either Stars in general. These spirits could have been Seraphs, which the word means 'burn'. The Hebrew term seaphim literally means 'buring ones.' They have the ability to glow bright like a star. Remember the star that led the astrologers to Jesus in the manger. Earlier I mented star like objects chasing the war planes in World War One. The cross in the plus shape or capital 'T' can represent a star. The kingdom of the star-spirits came to an end with the Great Deluge. The end of the first Atlantis-never to be found again.

The second Atlantis started near the time of Nebucaznezar of ancient Babylon. The Sea Kings were trading across the world through all the oceans of the world, from the Mediterranean to the Atlantic and from the Caribbean to the Pacific. They had jurisdiction over many islands around the globe. Their religion was that of ancient Sumer. They venerated the cross and the stars by which guided them along the seas. The Mesoamerican cross is the sign of their presence along with the feathered serpent. They were spreading their religion across the globe as they advanced their trading enterprise. They ruled the seas. There was no match, they had allies everywhere. The Greeks were worried about this global threat. Who could team up and fight this formidible threat? The Egyptians captured a few of the Sea People in one battle. Plato speaks of this enemy being delt with by the gods because of their greed and arogance. Their islands were to be sunk. Those in the Mediterranean, those in the Atlantic, those in the Caribbean, and those in the Pacific. Atlantis was everywhere. There happens to be a cave on the Isle of Youth next to Cuba that has a symbol in it of crossed ovals. These crossed ovals form a shape of a plus or cross. So you say, what does Plato's story have to do with the cross symbol? It's actually the heart of the story. Read over his description of how the city of Atlantis was layed out. It was layed out in a cross with three encircling water ways. Whose to say where the capital city really was. Or even if the Sea Kings were in fact the Phoenicians or a group from Babylon. The sea trade came to an end along with the spreading of their religion. Their sea controlling empire sank under the ocean by the hand of God. The end of the second Atlantis. Its hard to find her remains but it will come alive again under a new form.

The new Atlantis is somewhat misleading but it is spreading its religion in the same manner as the second Atlantis. Its trying to mold the world in its image. The Cross is still its symbol and its main power comes from the one who is the Eagle. It has allies all over the world who are ready to do its bidding. Other nations are tired of its controlling nature.

posted on Apr, 3 2005 @ 04:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by NoPhobos

You and I had this conservation in another thread. You left, so I thought I made my point.

Is your name "Dr Brandt"? Are you and him the same poster?

Please stop correcting people that use the King James version of the Bible.

Or else you will do what?
I'm for letting people decide on their own what to think. Letting people do their own research. I gave him new information that has been buried under mountains of missinformation ever since Roman Emperor Constantine took over orgainzed religion.

Unless you use Hebrew FONT, you cannot type the REAL name of God, so stop correcting people, please.

The real name, and meaning, of the main god of the Bible can be translated into other languages. In 95% of Bibles it's been either misstranslated, or even erased!

95% of all Bibles are fakes, misstranslated on purpose. If any Bible misstranslates Psalm 83:18 and puts "lord" instead of Yahweh, it's a fake Bible.

Don’t presume that my Bible is fake……. Ever. Nuff said.

Look at that kneejerk reaction by you!
1. I posted my response to someone else, not to you.
2. If you are intrested, then simply check the 2 verses I mentioned, to see if the Bible you are using is misstranslated on purpose = fake.
3. Yes, yes, and... yes... there are Bible versions out there that are misstranslated on purpose. And thus are... fakes.

Review:

- Adonai is the Hebrew word for "lord" or "god". Adonai does not appear in Psalm 83:18 in the original language the Bible was written in (Hebrew). Thus any Bible version that has the word "lord" or "god" in Psalm 83:18 is a misstranslation... on purpose. If something is misstranslated on purpose, then it is no good. If something is no good, it is... a ... fake.
I'm not saying the Bible itself is fake. I'm saying there's many versions of the Bible that are fake.

- Look up Genesis 1:8 in different versions of the Bible. The KJV, and any other accurate version, will have the word "REplenish" or "REfill".
You tell me why other Bible versions have a different word at Genesis 1:8?

Learning some? I say, “deny ignorance” is a good thing. Glad you read this for yourself, but I see that you are still hung up on names.

I knew Yehushua was the real name of Jesus loong before you posted it. When I was talking to you in the other tread I was specifically talking about Yahweh, who's more important than Jesus. Do you really think I'd research the real name of the god of the Bible, without finding out the real name of Jesus? Heck, even the movie "Passion of Christ" uses the real name of Jesus, and not "Jesus".

The Name Jesus does appear in the Bible. The Bible that every English speaking Christian ( and a few others) in the world reads, contains the Name Jesus.

There's 1 Bible. The original Hebrew Bible for the Old Testament. And the origianl Aramaic Bible for the New Testament. ALL other Bibles are translations, and misstranslations, from the originals.

"Jesus" is waaay different than "Yehushua" (or Y'hushua). "Jesus" is simply the Greek translation of Yehushua. When Yehushua was on earth, no one called him Jesus. When the Romans asked him his name, he never said "I am Jesus of Nazareth". He said "I am Yehushua of Nazareth". Who ever was the guy who translated the Aramaic Bible into Greek, is the one who came up with, and invented the name "Jesus".

What you meant to say was, “The name [Jesus] was not in the original Greek or Latin of the New Testament.”

It IS in the Greek version of the NT. Which was translated from the original NT which was in Aramaic.

I’m not trying to start a debate here, but if you are going to insist on correcting people for using “God” or “Jesus” in there threads, please refine your strategy to a little more precision, and send your text through a spell checker. Every little bit helps.

1. Many people know what God's personal name is, and know the real name of Jesus, but still use the name "Jesus", on and on. They have a choice. They're making their choice.

Many people don't know God's real, personal name is. And don't know the real name of Jesus. They aren't making an informed choice of using, printing, writing, saying, posting, Yahweh instead of "God(the real God of the Bible)".
I'm spreading the knowledge! YEAH!!!!!

2. The person I was responding to, DrBrandt, obviously was tangled up. Just re-read his post:

"God(the real God of the Bible) is certainly giving us plenty of warning through this stuff."

Anyone can see that that makes no sense! Even DrBrandt saw this! That's why he had to add the parenthisis. Compare to saying:

"Yahweh is certainly giving us plenty of warning through this stuff."

Then there'd be no need to further add 'the real god of the Bible' because the name Yahweh identifies which god is being talked about.

+++++++++++++++++++++++
This "superstition" about not using the personal name of the god of the Bible became mainstream thanks to Emperor Constantine and the rest of the guys he met with at Nicea.
Modern "Jews" today even refuse to say the personal name of their god. Want to hear something sooo funny?
Many, many, of the good guys in the Bible put Yahweh's name as part of their name. So anyone saying their name is... yep... also saying God's name! Hehehh! Whenever I point this out to a modern "Jew" or anyone else "superstitious" about using God's personal name... they stutter for 20 mins, looking like they're going to faint. They have no comeback whatsoever! The veil gets lifted from them that they sometimes even cry.
:

And... any Christian who sings the most famous Christmas song ever, is... saying God's personal name! Over and over and over! Do you, NoPhobos, celebrate Christmas? (or anyone you know?) I'll bet you've also sung the most famous Christmas song ever! Which means you've been saying God's personal name over and over and over!

posted on Apr, 3 2005 @ 11:45 AM
link   

Ehhh... you do know that even if you die before Armageddon, that umm... after Armageddon, Yaweh is going to imprison Satan. Then everyone who died before Armageddon gets resurrected! Then there's suppose to be blissful peace for thousands of years. And then.... Satan gets released again.

So no matter what... you're gonna experience it.

Anyone(dead or alive) who places their trust in Christ alone is raised before the the literal tribulation period. We will receive incorruptible bodies. Even when satan is set loose for a little season christians won't experience a "tug" at their heart and soul to follow satan in this act in Revelation. 20 We will forever be fixed in Christ.

posted on Apr, 3 2005 @ 11:53 AM
link   
This post was an aciident so I erased it.

[edit on 3-4-2005 by dbrandt]

posted on Apr, 3 2005 @ 12:02 PM
link   
Yehushua, or Issa, Jesus, etc. lived around 5 centuries before the first corroborating mention of Nazareth the city. It would appear that Nazareth did not exist in his time. It is not on any maps before around 600 AD, from what I have heard. So he would maybe have said, I am Yeshua, the Nazorean. Except he wouldn't have said the, of course.

posted on Apr, 3 2005 @ 12:07 PM
link   
And... any Christian who sings the most famous Christmas song ever, is... saying God's personal name! Over and over and over! Do you, NoPhobos, celebrate Christmas? (or anyone you know?) I'll bet you've also sung the most famous Christmas song ever! Which means you've been saying God's personal name over and over and over!

Jingle Bells? His name is Jingle Bells?
Or is it Pa rum pa pum pum?
I know it's not Wenceslas.
I give up, just tell me.

posted on Apr, 3 2005 @ 12:16 PM
link   

2. The person I was responding to, DrBrandt, obviously was tangled up. Just re-read his post:

"God(the real God of the Bible) is certainly giving us plenty of warning through this stuff."

Anyone can see that that makes no sense! Even DrBrandt saw this! That's why he had to add the parenthisis. Compare to saying:

I'm dbrandt not drbrandt. When I say the God of the Bible I mean the one who inspired it to be written. There are entities mentioned in the Bible that people worship as a god but they are either fiction or are associated with satan and deceiving people to think they are on the same level as God.

So, who did Jesus claim to be? Who does the Bible say He was? First, let's look at Jesus’ words in John 10:30, “I and the Father are one.” At first glance, this might not seem to be a claim to be God. However, look at the Jews’ reaction to His statement, “We are not stoning you for any of these, replied the Jews, but for blasphemy, because you, a mere man, claim to be God” (John 10:33). The Jews understood Jesus’ statement to be a claim to be God. In the following verses, Jesus never corrects the Jews by saying, “I did not claim to be God.” That indicates Jesus was truly saying He was God by declaring, “I and the Father are one” (John 10:30). John 8:58 is another example. Jesus proclaimed, “I tell you the truth, Jesus answered, before Abraham was born, I am!” Again, in response, the Jews take up stones in an attempt to stone Jesus (John 8:59). Jesus announcing His identity as “I am” is a direct application of the Old Testament name for God (Exodus 3:14). Why would the Jews again want to stone Jesus if He hadn’t said something they believed to be blasphemous, namely, a claim to be God?

John 1:1 says that “the Word was God.” John 1:14 says that “the Word became flesh.” This clearly indicates that Jesus is God in the flesh. Thomas the disciple declared to Jesus, “My Lord and my God” (John 20:28). Jesus does not correct him. The Apostle Paul describes Him as, “…our great God and Savior, Jesus Christ” (Titus 2:13). The Apostle Peter says the same, “…our God and Savior Jesus Christ” (2 Peter 1:1). God the Father is witness of Jesus’ full identity as well, “But about the Son he says, "Your throne, O God, will last for ever and ever, and righteousness will be the scepter of your kingdom.” Old Testament prophecies of Christ announce His deity, “For to us a child is born, to us a son is given, and the government will be on his shoulders. And he will be called Wonderful Counselor, Mighty God, Everlasting Father, Prince of Peace.”

The most important reason that Jesus has to be God is that if He is not God, His death would not have been sufficient to pay the penalty for the sins of the whole world (1John 2:2). Only God could pay such an infinite penalty (Romans 5:8; 2Corinthians 5:21). Jesus had to be God so that He could pay our debt. Jesus had to be man so He could die.

The tit for tat thing on calling Jesus, Jesus or Yeshua is only confusing for people who don't know Him. It is a distraction and is pointless.

posted on Apr, 3 2005 @ 09:53 PM
link   
I would like to say that one of the best shows on the SCIFI channel right now is the "New Battlestar Galactica." The religious element of the Cylons is so fascinating. That last episode was real creepy when Sharon got on board the Cylon Base ship and was approached by 20 copies of herself. When the nuke was left some of the Cylon clones of Sharon began caressing the bomb before it exploded.

Did no one notice my comments on the origins of the cross and its connection to the Ancient world to the modern world. I'll have to find a link to show the Susa cross found in the middle east. It has a striking similarity to the one found near Cuba. They both have a plus in the center with a dual outlined plus surrounding it. I found the Susa cross in Zecharia Sitchin's 12th Planet book. The Luwain Hieroglyphic of two crossed ovals represent 'Lu'. The Cretan Hieroglyph of the plus symbol also represents 'Lu'. The word that comes to mind is 'Luminator.' The question is, Are these balls of fire in the night sky friend or foe?

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join