It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Excellent Read on Fallen Angels

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 19 2005 @ 01:57 AM
link   
In my opinion this is the best, most researched topic on the true origin of Aliens. Please read all of it as Im conviced it will change many.
www25.brinkster.com...

posted on Mar, 19 2005 @ 03:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by CmptrN3rd5
In my opinion this is the best, most researched topic on the true origin of Aliens. Please read all of it as Im conviced it will change many.
www25.brinkster.com...

I spent the past hour reading half of it. VERY intresting information!
There is some discrepencies, like:

Also, if the sons of Seth were so "good", why were they not spared the flood instead of Noah's family

What that guy doesn't understand is, the Nephilim re-appeared back on Earth after Noah's flood. How did this happen?

A. Some say the Nephilim are the offspring of the sons of God (fallen angels) who had sex with human females.

B.Some say the Nephilim were form other planets, galaxies, and came to Earth. The fallen angels also came to Earth. Both groups wreacked havoc on humans. Noah's flood happens, the Nephilim orbit Earth in their spaceships. The fallen angels die (their physical bodies die) and return back to the spirit world (or maybe another dimension?).

The version in "B." explains how the Nephilim re-appear on Earth after Noah's flood.

I'd say 80% of what that site says is on the money. The rest is not researched right, or enough. All in all the facts, and truth out weigh the inconsistancies.
He touched a bit on Zecharia Sitchen.
That site is more like a stepping stone leading to the more hardcore books by Sitchen. Sitchen is a stepping stone leading to the even more hardcore books by David Icke.

The BEST most intresting info I found at that site is:

Isaiah 14:29 (King James Version)
King James Version (KJV)
Public Domain

29Rejoice not thou, whole Palestina, because the rod of him that smote thee is broken: for out of the serpent's root shall come forth a cockatrice, and his fruit shall be a fiery flying serpent.

and another VERY intresting verse:

www.biblegateway.com...:5;&version=9;

Isaiah 13:5 (King James Version)
King James Version (KJV)
Public Domain

5They come from a far country, from the end of heaven, even the LORD, and the weapons of his indignation, to destroy the whole land.

Me and others have been putting together a kind of book, about parts of the Bible no rabbi, priest, clergy, ever talks about, or don't want to talk about. We've found a lotta stuff. I never knew about this verse! YEAH!!!!
More proof the Bible speaks of spaceships! YEAH!!!

[edit on 19-3-2005 by OpenSecret2012]

posted on Mar, 19 2005 @ 05:06 AM
link   
Very interesting read!
He's right on about the 'sons of god' reasoning. This explains the mythology of the gods and the demi-gods. I am no too sure about the nephilim coming back after the flood. The hebrew legend of 'Og' hanging on the outside of the ark cannot be true because Noah wouldn't feed a being hated by God. The post Nephilim had to still be desendants of Noah's sons. Some families have the genetics to grow taller than others-Asians short, Africans tall. I would also have to say that Demons and fallen angels are the same thing. They could materialize before the flood, but do not have the power after the flood. What never changed was their influence on the political world. They are here with us today as they were in ancient times. They are wispering into the ears of the leaders of the world. Remember the angel Gabriel was detained by the Prince of Persia until Michael, a more powerful angel, came to free him. This Prince of Persia was a fallen angel in power over Persia. The fallen angel was given authority over this empire by Satan himself. Satan showed Jesus all the kingdoms of the world and that they were his to give to anyone he chose. All one had to do was bow before Satan and acknowledge that he was god over this system of things.

Another interesting point the individual made was about the subject of Atlantis. That there are three phases of Atlantis in the stream of time. There is the Atlantis of the pre-flood world who Lucifer controlled, which is never to be found again. The Atlantis of Nebucadnezar's time, which sank in the ocean and had control over the sea faring trade. Then there is the Atlantis of now. The United State fits the bill for this as of now. The U.S. Rules the World today. It is The Plumed Serpent or Phoenix, possibly the American Eagle on the Seal. The Phoenix has been reborn from the ashes multiple times to control the earth's affairs.
The serpent at one time had wings but they were stripped off after the fall of Adam and Eve as a meminder for the spirit realm. For what God has made, he can take it away. You can make your kingdom soar to the heavens but if you interfer into God's plan he will strip your wings right from you and make you lowly and humble.

Pride is right before the crash!

posted on Mar, 19 2005 @ 12:57 PM
link   
Could it be that a nephilim was among the group without anyone knowing? Im sure God would know but maybe he let him stay aboard for some future plans of his? Glad you guys like it though!

posted on Mar, 19 2005 @ 05:10 PM
link   
Wow that was very interesting. A lot of good info.

posted on Mar, 19 2005 @ 10:15 PM
link   
I saw a documentory a while back that said that WWI pilots witnessed fire balls chasing them at incredible speeds. The balls seem to chase pilots on both sides of the war. It was said these balls of light could change course, take a 90 degree turn, at unimaginable speeds. These events continued for a time, but the pilots stopped reporting the events because the officials on the ground would discontinue their flight because they thought they were going insane. People would not believe their stories because they were too outlandish. The point of interest was that both sides were reporting the sightings. The events had to be real.

posted on Mar, 20 2005 @ 12:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by lostinspace
Very interesting read!
He's right on about the 'sons of god' reasoning. This explains the mythology of the gods and the demi-gods.

I agree. The thing is, others, including me, have looong came to this conclusion. Zecharia Stichin for example published this conclusion back in the 1970's. More than 25 years ago.

I am no too sure about the nephilim coming back after the flood.

The Bible itself states "they were in the Earth in those days, and afterwards". Later on, after Noah's flood, the Bible talks about more than 8 or more, Nephilim tribes. There are many, many, parts talking about the Nephilim after Noah's flood.
And of course King Og is just one of many examples.

The hebrew legend of 'Og' hanging on the outside of the ark cannot be true because Noah wouldn't feed a being hated by God.

I agree with you. It's obvious that's a legend LOLOL!!!!

The post Nephilim had to still be desendants of Noah's sons. Some families have the genetics to grow taller than others-Asians short, Africans tall.

No, it's impossible for the Nephilim after Noah's flood to be descendants of Noah and his family. Three reasons:

1. The two reasons Yahweh choose to save Noah was A. Noah believed in Yahweh and followed Yahweh. B. Noah's genetics, bloodline, was not tainted with the genetics, bloodline, of the aliens who had sex with human females.
(the site at that link even says this!)

2. It takes a giant to make a giant. We're not talking about 7 feet, 9 feet, tall. (Like the tallest people in Africa, and Scandinavia) We're talking about 18 feet tall! That's how tall King Og was!!! Goliath of Gath was roughly 9-12 feet tall. But he was a young, still developing giant. King Og was a fully grown, matured, giant. Since the Bible says his iron bed remained a tourist attraction, after he died of old age.
There's no way a human can have a kid 18 feet tall!!

3. The site at that link even states that the Nephilim are [I]not decendants of Noah and his family. Then posts their evidence. (which I wrote just now in #1)

I would also have to say that Demons and fallen angels are the same thing. They could materialize before the flood, but do not have the power after the flood. What never changed was their influence on the political world. They are here with us today as they were in ancient times. They are wispering into the ears of the leaders of the world.

This cannot be proven, or disproven. Are fallen angels aliens? Yes. Are they invisible? Or physical? Or both? When they are "invisible" is it because they really ARE invisible (in the spirit realm) or is it because they are simply in another dimension or density?

BUT yeah it's possible Demons (simply good angels who turn bad) can be a synonym for fallen angels. BUT the Bible states that Demons never made physical bodies. Fallen angels did. Demons never had sex with human females. They did posses people and animals (Jesus expelled them from a guy, they then possessed a herd of animals and made them run off a cliff.)

Remember the angel Gabriel was detained by the Prince of Persia until Michael, a more powerful angel, came to free him. This Prince of Persia was a fallen angel in power over Persia. The fallen angel was given authority over this empire by Satan himself.

Please tell me what verse in the Bible says Gabriel got detained by the Prince of Persia?

Satan showed Jesus all the kingdoms of the world and that they were his to give to anyone he chose. All one had to do was bow before Satan and acknowledge that he was god over this system of things.

I agree. Some say Satan took Jesus up in Satan's spaceship (UFO [why the h--- isn't UFO's simply called spaceships?!) to show Jesus all the kingdoms in the world. Since the Bible says Satan took Jesus. And took Jesus in a mountain. Not on a mountain. It could be that the phrase "in a mountain" means "in a spaceship". Kind of hard for Jesus to be shown all the kingdoms if he's inside of a litteral mountain.

Also the site at that link points this out.

Another interesting point the individual made was about the subject of Atlantis. That there are three phases of Atlantis in the stream of time. There is the Atlantis of the pre-flood world who Lucifer controlled, which is never to be found again. The Atlantis of Nebucadnezar's time, which sank in the ocean and had control over the sea faring trade. Then there is the Atlantis of now.

It can't be proven or disproven if Lemuria (Mu) and Atlantis existed. BUT if they did, then Atlantis was 100% destroyed before Adam and Eve were made. Back when the War in Heaven happened, and the result was all life on Earth destroyed, and the Earth was destroyed. (Not the planet itself, but all cities, civilizations, mountains, forests, etc...)

The United State fits the bill for this as of now. The U.S. Rules the World today. It is The Plumed Serpent or Phoenix, possibly the American Eagle on the Seal. The Phoenix has been reborn from the ashes multiple times to control the earth's affairs.
The serpent at one time had wings but they were stripped off after the fall of Adam and Eve as a meminder for the spirit realm. For what God has made, he can take it away. You can make your kingdom soar to the heavens but if you interfer into God's plan he will strip your wings right from you and make you lowly and humble.

Pride is right before the crash!

This part that guy at the link needs to do more research on. The Bible refers to America as the "New Babylon", the "new Rome" as the "harlot". America is in the same state as the ancient Babylon, the ancient Rome. A world power, that seems like it'll never fall, but will.

As for the serpent losing its wings, it's later on after Noah's flood that the Bible talks about flying serpents. So the serpents do still have wings.
The serpant known as Satan, got stripped of his "wings" way before the fall of Adam and Eve. Back when he lost the War in Heaven.

It IS intresting that that guy at that link theorizes that maybe the planet the Son of Dawn ruled was Mars. Mars gets destroyed, and the Son of Dawn flees to Earth. BUT the problem is the Bible says the Son of Dawn was in Eden. Eden has always been on Earth. It still is possible the Son of Dawn rulled both Earth, and Mars, (and maybe other planets) since the Bible says the Son of Dawn traveled to other planets.

I also like the info the guy talks about how Kahab might be referring to the destroyed planet in our solar system (the one that formed the main astroid belt.) I'll have to look into that. I'm also curious about the second, smaller astroid belt in our solar system between Uranus and Neptune.

posted on Mar, 20 2005 @ 12:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by CmptrN3rd5
Could it be that a nephilim was among the group without anyone knowing? Im sure God would know but maybe he let him stay aboard for some future plans of his? Glad you guys like it though!

Impossible, since Noah was counting everything entering the Ark. Also Noah and his family were inside the Ark for weeks and weeks. No way they'd miss a stowaway who's a giant!
Plus after the flood, Noah would notice a giant exiting the Ark with everyone else LOL!
And it's getting into being insane by saying a Nephilim snuck onboard the Ark, without Yahweh knowing, Noah and his family knowing. That the Bible wouldn't write about this. That Yahweh would ignore the stowaway, after being angrey at the Nephilim for messing up his creations. Yahweh was also watching the entrance to the ark - since he's the one who closed the door to the ark! How did the Nephilim later on reproduce the rest of the Nephilim tribes the Bible talks about that were on Earth after Noah's flood?

Another thing, that guy at that link makes another point that all the Nephilim were male. (at least the Nephilim the Bible talks about.)
BUT this doesn't prove a thing. For example Cain left Adam and Eve. Up to that point the Bible only mention Adam and Eve having 2 sons (Cain and Able). It never mentions any female kids. But Cain obviously took one of his sisters as a wife in order for him to have kids LOL!
Could be the same with the Nephilim. The Bible ignoring any female Nephilm the same way it ignored female offspring of Adam and Eve.

[edit on 20-3-2005 by OpenSecret2012]

posted on Mar, 20 2005 @ 02:34 AM
link   
The angel Gabriel is sent to comfort Daniel. Gabriel informs Daniel that he would have come sooner if it wasn't for the interference of the Prince of Persia.

"But the prince of the kingdom of Persia withstood me one and twenty days:but, lo, Michael, one of the chief princes, came to help me; and I remained there with the kings of Persia."

posted on Mar, 20 2005 @ 03:16 AM
link   
Ive said alot of similar things myself search ATS for "reptoids in genesis",
I totaly agree the antichrist will be a hybrid like jesus but on the reptoid side so anti good alien hybrid makes total sence, a copy of divine birth!
from devils/reptoid/serpent/dragon seed !

If only the christians knew they worshiped a hybrid, lol
he will come from IRAQ/BABYLON ill bet as a hero of the war and a filanthrapist!

posted on Mar, 20 2005 @ 03:21 AM
link   
I totaly agree with this guy more and more people are realising that this is the more likely truth contrary to invisible all-mighty kids stories.And he did some graet work there.He just broke the biblie myth but you wont see this on tv but you will get a lot of passion movies and jesus storys...the lie goes on!!!

posted on Mar, 20 2005 @ 03:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by Pretorian03
I totaly agree with this guy more and more people are realising that this is the more likely truth contrary to invisible all-mighty kids stories.And he did some graet work there.He just broke the biblie myth but you wont see this on tv but you will get a lot of passion movies and jesus storys...the lie goes on!!!

Errmmm.... He didn't "break the Bible myth". He supports the Bible. He simply took time to study the Bible, research the Bible, and get past the missinformation, misstranslations, done to the Bible from the time of Roman Emperor Constatine, onward. He doesn't rely on the priest, rabbi, or clergy. He investigated the Bible on his own. He did break the Bible missinterpetations, and misstranslations.

posted on Mar, 20 2005 @ 03:57 AM
link   
Ermmm... i meant the church interpretation of the biblie!

posted on Mar, 20 2005 @ 06:53 AM
link   
I have to admit im not well studied in the bible but this page on the fallen was very intriguing i actually never thought about there being a connection between the aliens and fallen angels actualy the whole thing kept me glued to the sceen.

Execllent brain candy

posted on Mar, 21 2005 @ 03:06 AM
link   

If only the christians knew they worshiped a hybrid, lol
he will come from IRAQ/BABYLON ill bet as a hero of the war and a filanthrapist!

Indeed but we are most likely hybrids as well so I dont see anything wrong with that. Its all good in the hood when you gots da God in yo heart. lol

posted on Mar, 21 2005 @ 03:54 AM
link   

The angel Gabriel is sent to comfort Daniel. Gabriel informs Daniel that he would have come sooner if it wasn't for the interference of the Prince of Persia.

"But the prince of the kingdom of Persia withstood me one and twenty days:but, lo, Michael, one of the chief princes, came to help me; and I remained there with the kings of Persia."

THANK YOU sooo much for looking that up! And posting it.
A good angel battled a bad angel on earth (for 21 days? That's a looooooong battle!!!)(Makes me wonder how long the War In Heaven lasted when the Son of Dawn and his army of bad angels battled Yahweh and his army of good angels?). And got beaten by a bad angel or demon. A 2nd good angel had to join the fight, and together they smacked down the bad angel or demon.

Off I go to study it some more, and think about it some more. And add it to my little "book" about parts of the Bible no clergy ever talks about.

posted on Mar, 23 2005 @ 05:32 AM
link   
This is a bit off tangent from the web site we're talking about, but couldn't help but ponder on a few things, after I showed the scripture about Gabriel being bullied by the powerful fallen angel.

What sparked my interest was the fact that it took so long for Michael to come to Gabriel's rescue.

The actual throne may be farther than you think. Other scriptures may support this thought, as in the case after Jesus' resurrection. Jesus was human flesh from his birth to his death. Upon his resurrection his body was in spirit form. He now could materialize and dematerialize at will. After he was resurrected he stayed on earth for some 30 days (I think), before assending to heaven. If the door to the throne of heaven was nearby he could have just popped in and out, but he didn't.

On a side note, and a very interesting one indeed, Jesus was described as preaching to the spirits in prison before he left to heaven. He talked with the gods in Tartarus. 1 Peter 3:19-20

Back to the subject at hand.

Genesis speaks of two times when God said he needed to go down (send a reprsentative) to take action against earth's affairs. Such as in the case of The Tower of Babel and Sodom and Gomorrah. The scriptures say he could sense the problem from a far, but did not send a presence until later. Why can't he act from a far. Is it too far away?

In my oppinion I am getting the feeling that the Creator lives at the Center of the Universe. The focal point of the Big Bang. Remember the Universe is said to be expanding from a central location. All the matter of the Stars, Planets and moons came out from him, from this central location. If he was truely at the center then it would definitely take a long time to get from there to earth, even at light speed. If God is too powerful to be near the Celestial Spheres then he would obviously need other beings to represent or manage his affairs. Hence, angels or gods what may you. Remeber the account when Moses wanted to see the the glory of God himself. This display was very unique. Exodus 33:17-23 'You Cannot see my face, no man can see my face and live.' (Read it. There's a lot more to it.)

This brings me to another tangent. If the Galaxies and solar systems came out from him, then shouldn't they have some sort of order?

With this in mind, Genesis 1:1 covers this burst of creativity:
'In the beginning God created the heaven and earth.'

That is to say, 'all Stars were burning brightly and the planets revolving around their parent, aswell as the moons revolving around their own parent'. Before Genesis continues, earth and its sister worlds are in orbit around Sol, our Sun. The following creative days seem to follow a Seven Epoch span for some reason, including the rest day. These creative days could span millions of years each. Some of the creative days actually overlap into others. So why this fascination with the number Seven. Look at the three primary celestial bodies in a solar system and you'll figure it out. There is a balance as with an atomic particle. The only problem is that our solar system is messed up for some reason. One major body is missing. When did it go?

posted on Mar, 23 2005 @ 06:30 AM
link   

This brings me to another tangent. If the Galaxies and solar systems came out from him, then shouldn't they have some sort of order?

Look up links and info on something called PHI. The Divine Number.

posted on Mar, 24 2005 @ 02:49 AM
link   

This is a bit off tangent from the web site we're talking about, but couldn't help but ponder on a few things, after I showed the scripture about Gabriel being bullied by the powerful fallen angel.

What sparked my interest was the fact that it took so long for Michael to come to Gabriel's rescue.

This is a VERY intresting point you bring up. More research is needed. In the Bible, and in ancient sources outside the Bible. We all need to research this more.

The actual throne may be farther than you think.

Also look at where it says Satan took Jesus up IN a very high mountain to view all the kingdoms of the world. Kinda hard for Jesus to SEE if he's INside a mountain. It's veeery possible "mountain" means spaceship. To be "in a mountain" is the Bible's way of describing being in a spaceship - a very large spaceship. Many, many, other Bible parts describe various people in the Bible visiting God by going INside the mountain of God.
"throne of God" and "mountain of God" possibly mean the same thing.

Other scriptures may support this thought, as in the case after Jesus' resurrection. Jesus was human flesh from his birth to his death. Upon his resurrection his body was in spirit form. He now could materialize and dematerialize at will. After he was resurrected he stayed on earth for some 30 days (I think), before assending to heaven. If the door to the throne of heaven was nearby he could have just popped in and out, but he didn't.

Jesus died and that was it. When he came back to life, he was not in spirit form, he was back in physical form. They checked his hands, and there were still holes in the palms.
Jesus didn't leave immediatly because he still had stuff to do after he came back to life in physical form.

On a side note, and a very interesting one indeed, Jesus was described as preaching to the spirits in prison before he left to heaven. He talked with the gods in Tartarus. 1 Peter 3:19-20

THANKs for another verse I never knew about! I gotta check that out too!!

Back to the subject at hand.

Genesis speaks of two times when God said he needed to go down (send a reprsentative) to take action against earth's affairs. Such as in the case of The Tower of Babel and Sodom and Gomorrah. The scriptures say he could sense the problem from a far, but did not send a presence until later. Why can't he act from a far. Is it too far away?

Yahweh went down in person, in physical form, many, many times. Not just 2 times. He didn't send a representative, he went down to earth himself.

In my oppinion I am getting the feeling that the Creator lives at the Center of the Universe. The focal point of the Big Bang. Remember the Universe is said to be expanding from a central location. All the matter of the Stars, Planets and moons came out from him, from this central location. If he was truely at the center then it would definitely take a long time to get from there to earth, even at light speed. If God is too powerful to be near the Celestial Spheres then he would obviously need other beings to represent or manage his affairs.

No one knows if the Big Bang is true. Like the Bible says, there's things that humans will never ever never know. There's things beyond humans to comprehend, even if God or Yahweh were to try and tell humans about them.
So we don't know if Yahweh lives at the center of the universe. If he travels in a spaceship, or simply lives in another dimension and travels into our dimension.
Light Speed is just one type of speed. There's speed far faster. And if a being is able to exist in a plane where time is nothing, then there's no such thing as speed. Travel is instant, no matter what the distance.

Another thing, there could be affairs God has to take care of at other solar systems. He might have other creations to tend to... we don't know.

Hence, angels or gods what may you. Remeber the account when Moses wanted to see the the glory of God himself. This display was very unique. Exodus 33:17-23 'You Cannot see my face, no man can see my face and live.' (Read it. There's a lot more to it.)

Moshe got to meet Yahweh face to face (except Moshe wasn't allowed to look at Yahweh from the neck up.) This is easy to explain. Someone on another site once put it this way:

- Have you ever met someone who had a super-strong presence? You're unable to look them in the eye, or talk to them, or even stay in the same room. Because their personality is just soooo strong.
With God magnify his presence by 1 billion times, and that's what it's possibly like.

With this in mind, Genesis 1:1 covers this burst of creativity:
'In the beginning God created the heaven and earth.'

I see your point. And I lean towards agreeing. Even there, it says heaven was created first. Notice how it doesn't say "..created the earth and heaven."

So why this fascination with the number Seven. Look at the three primary celestial bodies in a solar system and you'll figure it out. There is a balance as with an atomic particle.

There are many signifigances to different special numbers throughout the Bible. The number 7 is one of these numbers. You might be onto something, that our scientists either haven't discovered yet, or have discovered but are keeping from the public.

The only problem is that our solar system is messed up for some reason. One major body is missing. When did it go?

There's even more evidence our Solar System is very messed up, or messed with:

- The planet Uranus has been knocked over sideways. It's south pole faces the sun, as it rotates. It's rings (much smaller than Saturn's rings) circle around its "top" and "bottom", instead of side to side.

- There's a 2nd smaller astroid belt, by Neptune. What planet, or large moon used to be there? Why was it destroyed?

- And of course the pyramids, and sphynx that are on Mars. While the rest of Mars is a wasteland. What happend in the past that destroyed whatever life built the pyramids on Mars? (in the Lycadonia region of Mars?)

- Mercury is a tiny planet (former moon?) almost next to our sun. What the HECK keeps it from being pulled into our Sun?!? What's pulling on it keeping it where it is?!?

posted on Mar, 24 2005 @ 05:25 AM
link   
Two sections in the Tablernacle. The Most Holy and the Holy. The Most Holy represents the Throne where God sits, between the two Cherubs upon the cover of the Ark of the Covenant. The room is lit by the cloud of smoke and fire above the Most Holy Chamber. Only one specially appointed High Priest could enter this chamber once a year. The two rooms were sectioned off by a large curtain. No one in the Holy chamber could see into the Most Holy chamber. Now a number of regular priests could attend to the affairs of the Holy Chamber thoughout the year. Display the showbread, burn the incense, and light the Seven Lamp Lampstand.

Hebrews 9:24
That he did not enter into the Holy Chambers made with hands, which are figures of the true or a copy of the reality, but into heaven itself to appear before God.

The Lampstand is very interesting because it not only has seven lamp holders, it also has a certain number of flower blossoms. Nothing is just for visual enhancement. There is meaning behind everything in those rooms, its just that somethings are not understood.

There is the Highest of Heaven and then there is the Localized Heaven.
The Lampstand also represents completeness or perfection. Jesus mentioned the Lampstand in Revelation through John. If one of the seven churches didn't turn back from its wrong ways, Jesus would be forced to remove their given lampstand.

I believe the Lampstand represents our Solar System as it was in the beginning. Seven Gas Planets to one centralized star. At least one planet was removed to start the Great Deluge. In order to satify the lost charge. other planetary bodies including moons moved to an attracting location. As an example, Mercury moved away from Venus or Venus moved away from Mercury. There happens to be a Maya legend that tells of a tale that Venus once came near to earth and dominated over the Sun, but for some reason retreated.

This stuff is so cool!

The Stand itself represents the Sun
The Seven Lamp holders represent the Gas Planets
The Twenty Two blossoms represent the Moons.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join