It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

COVID Survival Rate Test Calculator

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 2 2021 @ 04:44 PM
link   
Very interesting my test came back 99.25% survival rate. Those are excellent odds.

I think maybe the best thing for 2021 is that everybody takes this test and if you have a low survival rate you stay home and wear a protective mask when going out for essentials.
If you have a high rating we should be able to get back to normal even without the vaccine.
Really let's get back to normal, and not be arresting and ticketing 6 people that gather in a private home like they are doing in some area's which is absurdly ludicrous.

THE TEST CACULATOR

Benjamin Franklin once said: "Those who would give up essential Liberty, to purchase a little temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety."
This is often referred to other things, but I think we have reached the point where the statement applies to COVID restrictions which they say are making us safer by putting us basically under a type of house arrest.

posted on Jan, 2 2021 @ 04:49 PM
link   
a reply to: Blue_Jay33

I got 99.59%. I concur with your whole OP.

posted on Jan, 2 2021 @ 04:50 PM
link   
I'm 88.96%. Still better than my odds of winning the Powerball. I live on a road where that may well be the odds of dying trying to get to my mailbox.

I have been an essential worker during this whole thing. I work with about 125 people. At least 30 cases have occurred since it started. No deaths yet. Right many of those cases were in older individuals as well. I guess I'll continue to take my chances. Not like all of us had a choice to sit it out and get paid to do so.
edit on 1/2/2021 by Kangaruex4Ewe because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 2 2021 @ 04:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: Blue_Jay33
Very interesting my test came back 99.25% survival rate. Those are excellent odds.

I think maybe the best thing for 2021 is that everybody takes this test and if you have a low survival rate you stay home and wear a protective mask when going out for essentials.
If you have a high rating we should be able to get back to normal even without the vaccine.
Really let's get back to normal, and not be arresting and ticketing 6 people that gather in a private home like they are doing in some area's which is absurdly ludicrous.

THE TEST CACULATOR

Benjamin Franklin once said: "Those who would give up essential Liberty, to purchase a little temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety."
This is often referred to other things, but I think we have reached the point where the statement applies to COVID restrictions which they say are making us safer by putting us basically under a type of house arrest.

Edit: Add On
I tried on purpose to tank the score to go as low as possible, the worst score I could achieve was a 80 plus year old man with all health problems living in Afghanistan, his survival rate is only 53.46%

posted on Jan, 2 2021 @ 05:30 PM
link   
93.31% here. Figure in that I eat foods that are anti-viral on a regular basis and my survival rate has to jump up about three percent minimum.

Read the conclusion of this research. Apigenin is in parsley, celery leaves and upper part (not the lower white part), and in Sage leafs in higher quantities. Fisetin is found in higher levels in strawberries, they also contain some apigenin. But do have another chemical that also increases the risk of covid by nutralizing an enzyme. These compounds are good at lowering the risk of a cytokine storm. Bitter kola used to be in Coke, but I do not know if the flavoring they put in it now is active against it, sometimes the taste is bioactive, like powdered Ginger, sometimes it is not. From what I read, they are not putting the actual bitter Kola in coke anymore, only a flavoring.

www.researchsquare.com...

I have found evidence both ways on strawberries. But they sell Fisetin supplements on the net and also apigenin supplements. I am thinking about buying some, but I eat so much apigenin containing foods and adequate strawberries and fisetin containing foods so I doubt if I would notice any difference.

In my backstock, I have a pound of dried parsley flakes and a pound of rubbed sage leaf. Also maybe seven bags of strawberries containing about a quart and a half of berries in the freezer yet....plus plenty of freezer jam.

posted on Jan, 2 2021 @ 05:46 PM
link   
99.81% for me.

But I knew that already.

posted on Jan, 2 2021 @ 05:55 PM
link   
This calculator can’t be correct, it gives me a 13% survival rate but if I change my Country of residence to anywhere else in the world it goes up by 50%. This is the UK not some back wood hill billy state! Disgraceful! This was no doubt created by our once EU overlords.

posted on Jan, 2 2021 @ 05:57 PM
link   
91% give or take, vs my wife who is at the 99.81%. That 9% concerns me enough that I'll still be isolating. When you get into whole numbers I get worried.

posted on Jan, 2 2021 @ 06:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: DougHole64
This calculator can’t be correct, it gives me a 13% survival rate but if I change my Country of residence to anywhere else in the world it goes up by 50%. This is the UK not some back wood hill billy state! Disgraceful! This was no doubt created by our once EU overlords.

I just did England for the UK to test it, I came out at 98.94% ???
I think you are on death rate. It has that option too.

I just tested a healthy 10-19 year old male living in Florida their survival rate is at 99.9% so there is no pandemic for that group.
edit on 2-1-2021 by Blue_Jay33 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 2 2021 @ 06:11 PM
link   
What it doesn’t calculate is the survival rate of the dirty Covid that gave it to me if I figure it out....any guesses?

posted on Jan, 2 2021 @ 06:22 PM
link   
99.82% Winning.

posted on Jan, 2 2021 @ 07:53 PM
link   
Thank heavens for geography...

posted on Jan, 2 2021 @ 11:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: AccessDenied
Thank heavens for geography...

Where you live Antarctica? lmao

posted on Jan, 3 2021 @ 04:39 AM
link   
a reply to: AutomateThis1
Nova Scotia

posted on Jan, 3 2021 @ 06:31 AM
link   
99.52 I can live with.
0.05 less 20 miles East so happy to stay put (for now.)

edit on 3-1-2021 by Cymru because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 3 2021 @ 06:52 AM
link   
just for sh@@ and giggles, i clicked yes for every existing condition.

76.4%, not bad for a sick old bastard.

went back and did it in new york, texas, and california

california just a bit above flordia 78.4
new york was lowest 68.02
texas was 76.94

all and all being a sick old fart, you still stand a good chance at survival, even if living in a sewer.
edit on 3-1-2021 by hounddoghowlie because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 3 2021 @ 09:23 AM
link   

Hmmm, 89.74 for me. Guess I'll make it.

posted on Jan, 3 2021 @ 11:04 AM
link   
if you swop it to female you have a 10% beter chanse!
time for a sex change?

posted on Jan, 3 2021 @ 11:22 AM
link   
don't need a test to know i'm safe from the phantom plague. like everyone else.

posted on Jan, 3 2021 @ 11:25 AM
link   

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join