It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump on Jan 3d - 9pm from Georgia - Yuge News

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 2 2021 @ 02:17 PM
link   
a reply to: angelchemuel

I can't believe your are the first one to say that.

Auggy hinted at it, but it was too late to change it by the time I figured it out.

edit on 2-1-2021 by LookingAtMars because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 2 2021 @ 02:36 PM
link   
a reply to: Oldcarpy2

Just wondering, has D J Trump bought this site, by any chance?

Gawd, that would be hilarious beyond comprehension!!

People's heads would be exploding like walking on bubble wrap!!

ETA - Even funnier still would be if DJT bought Reddit!!! You'd have to carry an umbrella just to shield yourself from all the grey matter raining down back to Earth after the Mass Cranial Detonation!
edit on 1/2/2021 by Flyingclaydisk because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 2 2021 @ 02:44 PM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

Threads like this and a few other where the first page is nothing but support for the OP's ridiculous claims, remind me the ATS has been reduced to an alt-right echo chamber.

Hell I would not be surprised if astroturfing is going on.

By Friday, they will have to find a new line of disinformation after the counting of the Electors confirms Biden will become president (again). It will be entertaining what they will come up with from January 7th until the 20th to make the argument Trump will remain in office.

That said, this thread deserves to be in the hoax bin.....as do many others.

posted on Jan, 2 2021 @ 02:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus
a reply to: LookingAtMars

Oh, right, there's that. It doesn't make it any more bizarre that someone would even for a second think this was possible.

Anywhere else I'd agree, but ATS is built on what if's. Sure it's built on the mystery of it all, Look at the 911 threads, the BP oil spill threads, the alien, the bigfoot, 2012, JFK, I could on none of those have been proven one way or another and I'd expect this will fall into that same realm one day.

If you find it unbelievable what people will truly believe, we might just be finding out, once they are bombarded with death totals and dire predictions 24/7 for 9 months and predictions of a "Dark Winter". It wasn't like there weren't enough paranoids running around along with idiotic political pundits beforehand, and now everybody seems to be one. Surely we can agree our current environment is fertile garden for paranoia to run amuck.

posted on Jan, 2 2021 @ 02:55 PM
link   
a reply to: putnam6

I would believe that space aliens shot JFK from the Twin Towers before I'd believe this premise.

posted on Jan, 2 2021 @ 03:18 PM
link   

I would believe that space aliens shot JFK from the Twin Towers before I'd believe this premise.

Yea but does a cynic really believe in anything at all? or does it all have to be there nice and orderly with a corresponding Powerpoint explanation to even be considered. Then below we have this, if close to correct it would put about 75 million people that voted believe the election was stolen. That is a huge number, no way did I think it would be that high.

pjmedia.com... 82

According to a Rasmussen poll conducted November 17-18, nearly half of likely voters, 47 percent, believe the election was stolen from Trump. If Joe Biden is ultimately certified as the winner, there will undoubtedly be a big fat asterisk on his presidency. This should be very concerning for Joe Biden. President George W. Bush had the 2000 election cast a dark shadow over his presidency, with many Democrats to this day refusing to acknowledge his presidency as legitimate. If Biden is confident in the legitimacy of the results as they stand now, he should be willing to let the process continue, and should publicly express his support for this.

But, Joe Biden’s problems are not simply because many Republicans believe the election was stolen. It’s true that the poll showed a significant partisan divide on this issue: 75 percent of Republicans believe it is very likely (61 percent) or somewhat likely (14 percent) that the election was stolen from Trump. But, according to the poll, while 69 percent of Democrats say it is not at all likely (61 percent) or not very likely (8 percent) that the election was stolen from Trump, 30 percent of Democrats believe it is very likely (20 percent) or somewhat likely (10 percent) that it was.

Let me repeat, nearly a third of Democrats believe it is likely that the election was stolen from President Trump. That’s a remarkable number. Huge, in fact.

Despite the fact that nearly half of all voters believe the election was likely stolen from Trump, 61 percent believe Trump should concede. How many Democrats believe it is likely that the election was stolen, but think Trump should concede anyway? That’s quite a disturbing thing to consider.

No matter what happens, Americans’ faith in our elections has taken a huge hit this year. It’s not uncommon for the losing party to feel things were unfair, but this is clearly the moment for big changes to happen to restore our faith in our elections to ensure that Americans can feel confident in our elections regardless of the results.

posted on Jan, 2 2021 @ 03:22 PM
link   

Half of all Americans are also below the average IQ level.

posted on Jan, 2 2021 @ 03:26 PM
link   

edit on 2-1-2021 by Oldcarpy2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 2 2021 @ 03:27 PM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

Average IQ levels of what? A pencil?

posted on Jan, 2 2021 @ 03:39 PM
link   

Average IQ levels of what? A pencil?

a reply to: Oldcarpy2

That is just AM stating the obvious.

Somehow that has confused you?

posted on Jan, 2 2021 @ 03:47 PM
link   

Which makes their votes or opinions less relevant? how elitist is that...

Don't seem to remember that distinction in voter laws either, considering we don't have a voter ID law are you proposing a voter education test? What is the base limit where you are allowed to vote?

Isn't America is based on equal rights for all and the majority rules.

Which is the only reason any Senator is signing off on this is that their constituents are pushing them to do so
edit on 2-1-2021 by putnam6 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 2 2021 @ 03:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: putnam6
Which makes their votes or opinions less relevant? how elitist is that...

No, their votes are relevant, it just makes them not that smart and more open to believing nonsense.

posted on Jan, 2 2021 @ 03:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: Oldcarpy2
a reply to: schuyler

Indeed. Whatever happened to "Deny Ignorance"?

This place has gone to the dogs. The lunatics have taken control of the asylum.

Sad, but true.

It does serve a purpose, though. ATS is a pretty good honey pot. It doesn't capture all the crazies, but it does put a great number in one corral ahead of time. This will save a lot of energy when it all comes down. I've got the same problem with my pond, so I put in a fountain that creates a current and pushes all the fallen leaves into one corner. That way I can scoop them out with my sieve all at once.

posted on Jan, 2 2021 @ 04:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: schuyler

originally posted by: Oldcarpy2
a reply to: schuyler

Indeed. Whatever happened to "Deny Ignorance"?

This place has gone to the dogs. The lunatics have taken control of the asylum.

Sad, but true.

It does serve a purpose, though. ATS is a pretty good honey pot. It doesn't capture all the crazies, but it does put a great number in one corral ahead of time. This will save a lot of energy when it all comes down. I've got the same problem with my pond, so I put in a fountain that creates a current and pushes all the fallen leaves into one corner. That way I can scoop them out with my sieve all at once.

With all due respect, ATS isn't close to some of the other sites in being really crazy. When ATS was said to be on it's last days I begin searching for another forum, well virtually every one of those was off the charts. They may not all have the draw ATS has but collectively just the tone of the sites alone was shocking and there was very little disagreement. Here on ATS, there are at least some discussions and a variety of opinions and thoughts.

posted on Jan, 2 2021 @ 05:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gryphon66
a reply to: Xtrozero

The statistics for child abuse through incest are quite enough to prove that there's a real problem.

There is human trafficking and sexual slavery of children.

There is zero proof that either of those categories are aligned politically.

There's also no correlation between child sexual abuse and sexual orientation or gender identity for that matter.

I didn't say anything about being politically aligned. I said there are more peds then what people think there might be, and they are underground in networks since what they do is illegal and would ruin them of caught. Something like Pizza gate would just be an example of one of those networks, and I would bet there are a lot of them.

I also do not know what your last line is leading to, as I also didn't say there was correlation in any way. I said that about 3 to 5% of the population is homosexual, being homosexual or heterosexual is a physical condition and not just a mental state i.e. you are born that way and not learned. Pedophilia is also a sexual orientation that is not learned but a physical mental state, and is also about 3% of the population. My point is there is a lot of them out there.

posted on Jan, 2 2021 @ 05:26 PM
link   
Pretty simply put children are good and pure before they become indoctrinated into a belief that slavery is "freedom".
Those that purport the indoctrination are evil. Those who are indoctrinated are sigh either too scared, too stupid, or too enriched to do anything. Those that are not are kept in an emotional roller coaster that consists of anger/frustration (talking to a wall,) sadness/depression (what will be taken from us next,) happiness (rare,) and laughter (sorry sometimes someone's gullibility is funny.)
Sucks thinking for yourself if only there were a pill (lol) that could take all those independent thoughts out, maybe a shot, that requires multiple doses repeatedly?
Big P should work on that for us because ignorance is bliss I hear.
a reply to: blueman12

I have never believed in "2 parties" and our founding fathers discouraged them heavily that is good advice.
edit on 2-1-2021 by CrazyFox because: ETA

posted on Jan, 2 2021 @ 10:52 PM
link   
Today

Vice President Pence's chief of staff said in a statement on Saturday that the vice president “welcomes” an effort by some lawmakers to "raise objections" on Jan. 6, when Congress meets to certify the Electoral College vote.

“Vice President Pence shares the concerns of millions of Americans about voter fraud and irregularities in the last election,” Marc Short, Pence’s chief of staff said in a statement to The Hill.

“The Vice President welcomes the efforts of members of the House and Senate to use the authority they have under the law to raise objections and bring forward evidence before the Congress and the American people on January 6th,” the statement continued.

The comment is the most extensive remark Pence's office has made on the Jan. 6 proceedings following a highly contentious election between President Trump and President-elect Joe Biden.

thehill.com...

posted on Jan, 3 2021 @ 04:15 AM
link   
a reply to: blueman12

There were other candidates that weren't troubling like Trump or Biden.

Name one.
" Show me a hero , and I will prove he's a bum" - "Pappy Boyington"

posted on Jan, 3 2021 @ 04:34 AM
link   
a reply to: Gryphon66

Let's see if I can summarize:

1. Pence has resigned and will be arrested and probably shot.

2. Flynn will become the Vice President by Trump fiat.

3. Lin Wood is getting death threats. (This one I have no doubt of whatsoever.)

4. Governors in States that Trump lost (presumably) will be arrested and/or shot.

5. All justified and proven by material on "Hunter Biden's laptop."

Wow.

Right! I knew you were catching on!

posted on Jan, 3 2021 @ 07:11 AM
link   
a reply to: LookingAtMars
I believe the fraud took place, but threads like this make anyone who believes that to look crazy.

Why are you posting this crap? Seriously, are you trying to make us look crazy? There is no way you believe this #, please tell me that? It’s # like this why everyone thinks right leaning folks are #ing retarded, and no wonder. If this is what we’re down to then they are right.

Please don’t do this again.

edit on 3-1-2021 by macaronicaesar because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join