It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

2020 Prognostications Via a Creepy 2008 YouTube Video

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 31 2020 @ 05:35 PM
link   
Mere prognostications, or an open plan revealed for all to see?

Hello ATS.

I just recently stumbled upon this strange and terrifying video which was released 12 years ago according to the upload date.

Why is it terrifying you ask? First, as you watch the video, please keep in mind that this was created and released in 2008. Listen carefully and discerningly to everything that is being said, especially when "predictions" are made about 2020 and beyond.

These people, whoever they are, (you know who they are) have been revealing their plans for the future of humanity for decades and decades, and 2020 just happens to be the year of hyper-accelerating it.

If you are a Christian, we are talking about the end of days, transhumanist, one world order mark of the beast system here. And according to them, we are much closer to the fulfillment of their plans than many would dare want to believe and admit.

From the small bit of information I've gathered about the upload channel - named Cassalegio Associati - it has connections to an Italian entrepreneur and political activitist named Gianroberto Casaleggio.

Cassalegio Associati also has a website HERE

Perhaps some internet sleuths can do a more thorough investigation into who these people are, as im sure they have connections to the more well known string-pullers that we are all familiar with.

I am looking forward to your discussion on this!

Happy New Year everyone!

posted on Dec, 31 2020 @ 05:57 PM
link   
What in the fu##!

They’ve had this planned since the dawn of time. Just waited for technology to catch up.

Nice find S & F

link   
a reply to: thehumbleone

They got the dates wrong.... 2028 is when TSHTF for real! September 2021 will have a positive announcement that will start what will eventually explode in 2028.

Sorry i cant be more precise!

link   
Yeah. That’s not horrifying at all. Happy New Year ATS

posted on Dec, 31 2020 @ 05:59 PM
link   

So the video predicted the virus ?

posted on Dec, 31 2020 @ 06:01 PM
link   

This plan for the world has been going on for a long time. Back in 2010 or so, I was in school working on a degree in ecological restoration and natural resource management. We were forced to take a course called sustainable resource management.

This was a new course, as in brand new that year that became a requirement for our degree. In that course we learned about such things as the new sustainable economy. The new sustainable economy, unlike the old growth based economy, is like a three legged stool. These legs are,

The environment, social issues, and of course, the economy. Under this system, like a stool, no leg could be longer than the other.

Social issues, was the most troubling one, especially the way it tied into the environment and the economy.

Essentially, the premise was, our current population and society is unsustainable for the environment and a sustainable, non-growth based economy. To be honest, the class was a thinly veiled eugenics class.

A population above 1 billion people is unsustainable under this model.

Part of the plan was 'human population management' using medical technology to regulate population growth and manage them the way you would an animal population, using tags, monitoring etc.

To be honest, the class disgusted me and a lot of my classmates. The last couple years of.school in general were fairly different than my first two years. There was a strange amount of scientific elitism being pushed and talk similar to stuff in that sustainable development class about the general population needing to be managed by scientists and others.

A lot of my classmates over those years became disillusioned with everything. In my experiences over the years I was in school and did work in that field, there were some changes going on in that time. The environmental movement, biology and ecology in general were hijacked by something with an agenda.

I witnessed it first hand in a bunch of projects I worked on i've written about before on ats and second and third hand through the many scientists and other people I met while doing that work.

Biology and medical science became a tool of globalism to control the human population the same way they control animal populations. This is a subject being taught not just to people like me, but to economists, liberal studies people, engineers, nurses, medical technicians, #ing accountants. That sustainable development course became a required course for the whole school.
edit on 31/12/2020 by dug88 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 31 2020 @ 06:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: Trueman

It specifically stated 2020 and biological weapons. Corona anyone?

posted on Dec, 31 2020 @ 06:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: KKLOCO

It specifically stated 2020 and biological weapons. Corona anyone?

And notice that it didn't say if we finally control Rona. It Actually says stuff about population control.

posted on Dec, 31 2020 @ 06:20 PM
link   
a reply to: dug88
That's scarry and very uncomfortable!

Rainbows
Jane

posted on Dec, 31 2020 @ 06:24 PM
link   
Democracy had failed already because the west had let the enemy take control. US is going to be "Oceania" for awhile, just watch. The third WW is to make sure the West wins, so the East cannot step foot on the soil to get rid of the real enemy. Then the next agenda will begin.

This is the opposite agenda of flying cars and space colonization as predicted for future by the forefathers of US.

Choose your sides wisely. There are more than one NWO agenda.

posted on Dec, 31 2020 @ 06:28 PM
link   
Very disturbing but it doesn't surprise me. When you consider all the other ways college aged children are being indoctrinated, it only makes sense these psychopaths would want to instill them with the "values" of eugenics and globalism.

I also love the fact that the Gaia video has nearly as many downvotes as it has upvotes. People are waking up!

reply to: dug88

posted on Dec, 31 2020 @ 06:39 PM
link   
Don't believe it. They give the internet way too much credit.
But time will tell.

And I don't believe it's that old they could be updating the original

posted on Dec, 31 2020 @ 06:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: makemap
Democracy had failed already because the west had let the enemy take control. US is going to be "Oceania" for awhile, just watch. The third WW is to make sure the West wins, so the East cannot step foot on the soil to get rid of the real enemy. Then the next agenda will begin.

Totally agree. I also found it prescient that the video stated 2020 as the start of the Third World War.

Many people have argued and believe that Coronavirus was created in the lab out of Wuhan China. Maybe this was a biological attack weapon intentionally released by the Chinese.

With that said, 2020 may very well go down in history as the start of a great world war between China and the USA.

posted on Dec, 31 2020 @ 06:58 PM
link   

The last words at the end were collective knowledge is the new politics.

Is that talking about now or where we end up in the future or both?

Interesting video (especially if it's real), thanks for posting it.

posted on Dec, 31 2020 @ 07:39 PM
link   

Actually ATS did. Around 2008-2010. Every thing was predicted by the fine people who frequented these boards.
From normalization of pedophilia to transgenderism to a fake pandemic. I thought it was just entertainment, ho ho ho.

posted on Dec, 31 2020 @ 08:02 PM
link   
Predictions are eerie. I recall on one September morning, chuckling to myself while getting ready for work, looks Now was wrong the world did not end. Then in my head I said turn on the tv. Still messes with me to this day.
edit on 31-12-2020 by CrazyFox because: Spelling

posted on Dec, 31 2020 @ 08:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: makemap

This is the opposite agenda of flying cars and space colonization as predicted for future by the forefathers of US.

Choose your sides wisely. There are more than one NWO agenda.

The reaction of the judge from this film clip (starting at about +45 seconds) is what I feel like when I read some of your posts.

- What soil is the "East" thinking of stepping on?
- What enemy is it they are after?
- "flying cars" and "space colonization" predicted by Washington, Franklin, Hamilton and Adams?? Are we talking about the forefathers from the same country (this sounds more like a Futerama episode)???

posted on Dec, 31 2020 @ 10:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: mikell
Don't believe it. They give the internet way too much credit.
But time will tell.

And I don't believe it's that old they could be updating the original

Friend, it really is that old and you can see this in the "about" section from their own website. I provided the link in the OP.

I believe this is the final frontier; God has drawn his line in the sand, and the angels are coming to separate the wheat from the tares.

Unfortunately, there are those who will accept no amount of proof, and will stay in denial right unto Hell's doorstep, even knocking on the door because they believe there is nothing behind it.

posted on Dec, 31 2020 @ 10:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: KKLOCO
What in the fu##!

They’ve had this planned since the dawn of time. Just waited for technology to catch up.

Nice find S & F

More like since the Plains of Shinar, perhaps. Nimrod was the first one.

But, yeah, it's been a long time in the works. A long, long time.

posted on Dec, 31 2020 @ 10:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: thehumbleone
Mere prognostications, or an open plan revealed for all to see?

Hello ATS.

I just recently stumbled upon this strange and terrifying video which was released 12 years ago according to the upload date.

If you are a Christian, we are talking about the end of days, transhumanist, one world order mark of the beast system here. And according to them, we are much closer to the fulfillment of their plans than many would dare want to believe and admit.

1 Thessalonians 5:1-11

5 Now concerning the times and the seasons, brothers,[a] you have no need to have anything written to you. 2 For you yourselves are fully aware that the day of the Lord will come like a thief in the night. 3 While people are saying, “There is peace and security,” then sudden destruction will come upon them as labor pains come upon a pregnant woman, and they will not escape. 4 But you are not in darkness, brothers, for that day to surprise you like a thief. 5 For you are all children of light, children of the day. We are not of the night or of the darkness. 6 So then let us not sleep, as others do, but let us keep awake and be sober. 7 For those who sleep, sleep at night, and those who get drunk, are drunk at night. 8 But since we belong to the day, let us be sober, having put on the breastplate of faith and love, and for a helmet the hope of salvation. 9 For God has not destined us for wrath, but to obtain salvation through our Lord Jesus Christ, 10 who died for us so that whether we are awake or asleep we might live with him. 11 Therefore encourage one another and build one another up, just as you are doing.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join