It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Mark of the COVID

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 31 2020 @ 11:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: NightSkyeB4Dawn
a reply to: ketsuko

I agree. I took a Bible study from a Pastor of eschatology that spoke Hebrew, and it was one of the most interesting classes I have taken. It was very interesting how one simple word could change the whole meaning of a passage.

Language has always fascinated me, so adding in the Bible makes it even more intriguing.

posted on Dec, 31 2020 @ 11:11 AM
link   
a reply to: zatara

Hard cash is already disappearing. Most places use card readers now. The advent of places like Square have opened up the use of credit cards to anyone with a cell phone.

I actually considered setting up with them at one time, but the economy and outlook was such that I abandoned the idea of opening a business... even a side business.

TheRedneck

posted on Dec, 31 2020 @ 11:19 AM
link   
a reply to: NightSkyeB4Dawn

Exodus 22:18
    Thou shalt not suffer a witch to live.
For years I thought that was a spiteful God attacking anyone who opposed Him in any way. It made no sense; Jesus speaks of brotherly love and compassion. So when I discovered Strong's I looked up the words in that verse.

Suffer - aid, assist.
Witch - anyone who practices communion with spirits.
To live - to profit, make a living, prosper.

Rereading it with those definitions it changes from "If you see a witch kill it!" to "don't give money to those who claim arcane knowledge." In today's culture that might be seen as "Stay away from the Psychic Hotline; they're frauds at best and liars at worse."

Quite the difference.

TheRedneck

posted on Dec, 31 2020 @ 11:21 AM
link   
a reply to: conspiracytheoristIAM

Stab in the dark, a load of people don't have much choice and were brought up that way would be my guess.

Not much righteous nor indignant if im honest, just mere opinion, and as to disgust, well lets reserve that for the deserving.

I'm happy where i am ta very much, you can move along if you must all the same. x

posted on Dec, 31 2020 @ 11:21 AM
link   
a reply to: odd1out

There is that feeling, like we are waiting for the shoe to fall.

I think we know that we are being prepared for something. They are hitting us in so many different directions, at the same time, that we are having trouble focusing on one thing long enough to be able to determine, what that something actually is.

I have known several people that have tested positive. Most with no symptoms and a few with mild symptoms. I have only had one healthy friend come down with it that ended up in hospital, with what he said was "double pneumonia". The four people I know that supposedly died from it, were very ill and was expected to die, long before COVID.

I live in a rural area, were people don't do a lot of traveling and the majority of us live acres apart or much more. This may be the reason why we are not seeing the impact that more populated areas are seeing. This is one of the reasons that so many people are feeling frustrated and doubtful. A one size fits all approach, is not a very effective or practical solution, in my opinion.

posted on Dec, 31 2020 @ 11:31 AM
link   

Meanwhile, they are busy preparing their followers with stuff like this.

Case in point: Former National Review staff writer David French claimed in the December 20 edition of The Dispatch that white evangelicals are being seduced by a virulent kind of “Christian Nationalism” that “will always minimize America’s historic sins and the present legacy (and reality) of American racism.”

Certain posters here started railing on and on against this stuff before, and I'd never even heard of it where I had heard of things like Christian Identity, but they're really pushing on it now.

We're about to really become the enemy.

posted on Dec, 31 2020 @ 11:33 AM
link   

Yeah, now that they used it to maximum political effect this year.

A Biden advisor admitted as much. They lost public trust over it. They treated everyone like New York basically when most places weren't New York. Duh! Didn't most of us say as much then?

University of Minnesota epidemiologist Michael Osterholm, a member of Biden’s advisory board, said one March mistake was closing businesses in places in the middle of the country that had seen almost no cases. “Was it appropriate to shut down so many things back then when there was so little, if any transmission? I think you can argue now that probably was not the best use of resources … it clearly alienated the very populations that we needed to have work with us,” he says.

edit on 31-12-2020 by ketsuko because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 31 2020 @ 11:54 AM
link   
a reply to: TheRedneck
Anti-Christ = Anti-Body

posted on Dec, 31 2020 @ 12:32 PM
link   
To start I'd like to address when everyone talks about "the Earth" and "the sea" or "the great sea", as it relates to prophecy.

According to what the Text say's, these terms may be more technical than some might think.

Here in Daniel 7 we see:

2. Daniel spake and said, I saw in my vision by night, and, behold, the four winds of the heaven strove upon the great sea.

Here we have "the great sea", we'll get back to this.

3. And four great beasts came up from the sea, diverse one from another.

Now it's just "the sea", and notice ALL the beasts come from it.

8. I considered the horns, and, behold, there came up among them another little horn, before whom there were three of the first horns plucked up by the roots: and, behold, in this horn were eyes like the eyes of man, and a mouth speaking great things.

Here in Verse 8 the "little horn" is commonly accepted as referring to the AntiChrist/Beast. He comes from one of the previously mentioned 4 beasts, which the text clearly states rise out of "the sea".

Now, when we see "the great sea" being referred to, that is the Mediterranean. Which is where all the great Kingdoms of the earth referred to in the Bible have arisen. History attests to this with Assyria, Egypt, Babylon, Persia, Greece, Rome, Islam....

So, when we see "sea", it may actually be giving us a better clue than we think. It may simply mean The Mediterranean.

Just thought I'd post this to start, maybe whet the appetite a bit...

So to break it down, ALL of the Great Kingdoms mentioned in The Bible, originated around the Mediterranean Sea. If the Beast System arises it will most likely come from there. Watch.

edit on 12/31/2020 by MykeNukem because: eta

posted on Dec, 31 2020 @ 12:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheRedneck

Exodus 22:18
    Thou shalt not suffer a witch to live.
For years I thought that was a spiteful God attacking anyone who opposed Him in any way. It made no sense; Jesus speaks of brotherly love and compassion. So when I discovered Strong's I looked up the words in that verse.

Suffer - aid, assist.
Witch - anyone who practices communion with spirits.
To live - to profit, make a living, prosper.

Rereading it with those definitions it changes from "If you see a witch kill it!" to "don't give money to those who claim arcane knowledge." In today's culture that might be seen as "Stay away from the Psychic Hotline; they're frauds at best and liars at worse."

Quite the difference.

TheRedneck

Good catch.

Yes, God doesn't sanction arbitrary executions.

It's like the word "Let" used to mean "stop or hinder", it now means "enable or permit".

edit on 12/31/2020 by MykeNukem because: eh?

posted on Dec, 31 2020 @ 01:27 PM
link   
Personally, Ive been shifting gears pretty dramatically. I had a lot of "stuff" ready to go for what I call Phase 2 and Phase 3, but of course.. Phase 1 needs to happen first and lets just say I have doubts about that occurring.

I think I made two major mistakes over the past 2 decades, and things probably would have turned out quite differently. Oh well..

Probably all just sounds strange and non-sequitor

Now Im switching to art. Mainly digital painting and writing. Making a living off it isnt feasible, but thats alright. I was hoping to include animation, but interestingly, technology hasnt really reduced the hours needed to a level where one can create it alone. Still the same goal as always though.

Im not convinced all of "this" is inevitable though. There is certainly a point where I will change my mind on that, but I dont believe we are there yet.

Ive always pondered whether Biblical prophecy is truly "prophecy," or just keen awareness of historical precedent and how perennial issues change as we advance. Beyond the first stages of the Neolithic Revolution, I think it was clear that, eventually, the same problems of control and tyranny would eventually manifest on the global scale. The only real question would be the specific tools in play.

From their perspective back then, as well as ours now, that narrows the possibilities quite a bit. Really the only way to implement control mechanisms on any meaningful scale are through some kind of certification of compliance, or "mark." Adoption of this would inherently mean deception en masse, and centralized figure(s).

I believe that it is perceived as largely inevitable for two reasons: 1) Historical patterns and precedence & 2) Lack of tools which would effectively establish a different outcome. The latter has only really changed recently (decades) and the former will probably always be in play in some form or another.

All of this also factors in to the redemption part of the Story arc. We have always seen these systems torn down in favor of frameworks like the Constitution. This happens so consistently that, over time, it required more subtlety and disingenuousness on the part of the authoritarians. That particular shift was also present all those years ago, imo, so it would be more of a matter of changing scale than pattern.

Even back then, Im sure they saw that as the scale changed.. So too did the efficacy of the methods and tools that enabled the tyranny. The natural conclusion would be that when it occured at the global scale, it would involve a very "final battle" type of situation.

If we make it beyond this stage of the repetitious trial ..whether that be from embracing our warlike, tyrannical nature or a decentralized path of granular autonomy.. I would expect roughly the same thing to happen at the scale of the solar system, then galactic sector, then the galaxy, and so on...

That said, the real wild card here are the downstream social & cultural effects from this particular stage of advancement. Should we choose the decentralized path, it would effectively neuter all points of leverage and control that are required for the coercion and force of the authoritarian systems. So, I believe there is also the very real chance that that particular pattern could be broken.

posted on Dec, 31 2020 @ 02:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheRedneck

True, and it is a valid point IMO.

I would expect, however, that instead of a scientific guru, the beast will become a religious guru. Remember the Hopi prophecies of White Feather?
    "This is the Eight Sign: You will see many youth, who wear their hair long like my people, come and join the tribal nations, to learn their ways and wisdom."
That is the next sign; the seventh was about the waters turning black, a clear indication of oil spills like the Exxon-Valdez up to and including the Deepwater Horizon. The eighth sign seems to indicate a spiritual awakening among the people, which is to be expected when religion becomes suppressed. It also ties in with the Biblical prophesy of Daniel 24:24
    For there shall arise false Christs, and false prophets, and shall shew great signs and wonders; insomuch that, if it were possible, they shall deceive the very elect.
This has been said to have been occurring for some time, but it reads to me as though what we have seen with cults thus far is only a small taste of what is to come. The cults we have seen so far have been pretty easy to identify, at least from the outside looking in.

Also, we have some time before White Feather's ninth sign comes to pass... the blue star falling from a dwelling place in the heavens. The blue star seems to be Cherenkov radiation from a nuclear-powered space station. Such a station does not yet exist, but may soon given the recent rush to arm space by the developed nations.

TheRedneck

A 'cult' is most difficult to see, for those looking from within.

Have received much flak here, over my criticizing and poking-fun at Scientism™.

It remains curious to me, why so few can see it.

Early in the 20th century : the Robber-Barons™ began overtaking, and controlling many organizations.
We are all familiar with how they took-over banking and politics, from the well-known Jekyll-Island meetings, that have been documented often here, and elsewhere.

Lesser known is that they also usurped the fields of : education from K to universities, medical associations, professional associations such as historical societies, cancer society, etc., and anything along the way, that could help them sway influence over citizens and politicians.

Big-Pharma™ - Big-Oil™ - Big-Education™ - Big-Government™ - and all media, transportation, industry, entertainment, almost everything imaginable.

Now they are recognized as the Technocrats™, and they have total control over Big-Tech™ and Big-Science™.

Not only have they never relinquished control of all of these large influential organizations, but they have done it so smoothly and seamlessly, behind closed-doors, that few if any have noticed.

This was done on a worldwide scale, and the piddly pretend politics of any given nation mean nothing these days.

And so here we are, with a fake pandemic, spurred-on by scientifically inadequate testing methods, and marketing and PR shows that rival Hollywood™. Yet the masses still believe them, as if they were unquestionable.

An endless supply of BS 'Experts™' and 'Authorities™' are paraded in front of us, and we must shake in our boots and heed their warnings.

We have been conditioned to genuflect to these figures in white lab-coats, as if their words were undisputable 'Truth'.
They lie and BS us to no end, but everybody just laps it up.

Try questioning any of their 'High-Priests' in white coats, and a wrath of hammers falls on the poor soul who is an 'unbeliever', from the 'White-Coats' themselves, and from the masses of followers and believers.

These 'White-Coats' have been selected and groomed, since their PHD selection committee presentation.
The better they were at taking orders and not questioning their bosses, the higher they climbed in the ranks of 'Scientism'.

The public faces shown to us : are nothing but 'Educated' unconscious enablers, better known as useful-idiots.
But they're wearing those all-powerful white-coats, and they have squiggly letters before and/or after their names.

"I don't know why I bring these papers. I just say whatever they write-down for me". "Yeah same".

Whatever 'real' science involved, takes a back-seat to whatever gets them what they want.

Read the news : it so often comes down to "Experts™ say bla-bla-bla."
There is no room for debate : the 'Experts™' have spoken !

This blind belief in white-coated 'Experts™ and so-called 'authorities', is one aspect of Scientism™.

Part of Scientism™, is the religious-type belief, that anything robed-in any kind of 'Science' : is 'Truth'.

'Scientism™' : is the new religion, and the followers are worldwide, and defend their faith with fervor.
No questioning allowed.

Has nobody noticed what happened with the Climate-Change™ agenda : the endless lies and false 'scientific' predictions ? That they have put an economist-banker in charge, and Saint-Greta™ as our 'savior' ?

What happens when one is foolish enough to question the white-coated 'Experts™, or the high-priests of Climate-Change™ ?

The scientific-method stands on it's own as our go-to method to understand the physical universe.
It's what the scoundrels in charge do, when they twist that info to meet their agendas, that we somehow miss.

Why is it so hard for folks to even consider, that science may have been usurped ?

Don't know yet how they will be monitoring every sigle one of us, be it RFID chip, or quantum-dot tattoo, but it will probably be something near impossible to cheat one's way out of it.

Have no idea how this may fit with anyone's interpretation of prophesy, but it is simply the observations of an uneducated fool like me.

posted on Dec, 31 2020 @ 02:58 PM
link   

I get it, man.
And all the suffering shall pass.

In a way, the aversion to letting go and letting things play out remind me of Luke Chapter 8:

24 The disciples went and woke him, saying, "Master, Master, we're going to drown!" He got up and rebuked the wind and the raging waters; the storm subsided, and all was calm. 25 "Where is your faith?" he asked his disciples. In fear and amazement they asked one another, "Who is this? He commands even the winds and the water, and they obey him."

The moment certain events play out, evil will have revealed itself. The long con that the devil doesn't exist will be revealed and that should cement alot of peoples faith thus salvation.

posted on Dec, 31 2020 @ 03:19 PM
link   

It seems to me this whole vaccination mandate is going to indicate
those who will just as easily go to the next level. Those who refuse
the vaccine surely would refuse the mark.

"He causeth ALL." If I know anything about the Bible when it says
all it means all. Also before the next level that is the mark, these beasts
must arise and show great miracles and cause worship. Those who will
have nothing to with a vaccination derived using aborted human fetal
parts. They will likely be mostly Christians who surely would not take the
mark any way.

It is a means to an end not the end.

So they will be cut off from society at this point. And labeled non vaxxers
not Christians. This is where "The salt of the Earth" is taken from the Earth.
I've often considered the rapture might very well come with the slaughter
of Christians. Cleverly the media won't even have to acknowledge them as
Christians. Slaughtered or left to starve as part of the famine it's easy to
see this world in all it's wicked asperations is likely to achieve one of them
early on.

edit on 31-12-2020 by carsforkids because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 31 2020 @ 04:04 PM
link   
a reply to: carsforkids

If there were to be one, it will not come until the fifth seal. The first 4 are the riders, and we're in that phase now I think.

posted on Dec, 31 2020 @ 04:33 PM
link   

However, I do ask that you allow those of us who do believe in prophesy to continue with a minimum of disruption

I'd like to ask you a question

What do you consider the more plausible:

The Bible contains prophesies that have/are coming to pass

or

The Bible contains prophesies that only come to pass because people/persons unknown/known in high power engineer those prophesies to come to pass because it's written in the Bible?

I firmly believe that the Bible is a tool used to manipulate and control the populace, the same as all holy scriptures from all religions.

posted on Dec, 31 2020 @ 04:36 PM
link   

Agreed but it's the succession that can speed up or even slow down
that limits our knowledge to "A season". The time of prophecy was
at an end two millennia ago. We do know this is the season of
whatever is to come. But we can only interpret the pieces as they
come to light. Just trying to make sense of what we know is
happening in it's season.

As we are rewarded but must "Endure to the end". The end
being the means provided not yet the end of all that must come to
pass I'm thinking. I'm no prophet and would never assume to be. But
it seems to be a fit interpretation laid out very well by the OP. Petty
awesome thread. I'm happy to see it.

posted on Dec, 31 2020 @ 04:42 PM
link   
a reply to: Nothin

Blessings in the name of Sagan, Tyson and Nye as you receive the holy communion of Gates. By science you will be saved.

posted on Dec, 31 2020 @ 04:45 PM
link   
Covid is indeed worth the speculation, as far as getting biblical, not my style, but covid, is indeed accelerating more government control, by scaring people who have become weak, and seeking the government’s for help. Which, we should all know government is horrible at help.

It is more than obvious at this point we are in the middle of transition, into what is becoming more apparent each day that passes. It will come to pass also, I came to this realization when trump lost the election.

That was the last test, that we failed.

posted on Dec, 31 2020 @ 04:57 PM
link   
a reply to: Argyll

What do you consider the more plausible:

It's an open public forum so isn't obvious that there are
people who have been shown there's more to this life. And
definitely more to scripture than you are willing to consider as
plausible? You were likely denying all that is happening now
would ever come to pass. Scripture was all myth at one time
for you. Now you see it wasn't so you take a different angle.

The people who wrote the scriptures were not the elite. The
elite hate the Bible and Christians. Frankly what you see as
plausible? Is really just silly. That's all I have to say about it.

ETA forgot to proof read
edit on 31-12-2020 by carsforkids because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join