It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Mark of the COVID

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 31 2020 @ 10:06 AM
link   
a reply to: TheRedneck

Sad mad biblical rhetoric with no bearing whatsoever on reality.

Your right it's not about politics but religion, and a rinse and repeat, canny even come up with even a little originality, one at that.

Anyhoo happy new year when it materialises, canny be any worse than 2020.

posted on Dec, 31 2020 @ 10:07 AM
link   
a reply to: MykeNukem

I just wanted to note that the “worship” of the “Beast” is not tied into the Mark, only the Image.

Excellent point! Star for you!

I need to consider that.

TheRedneck

posted on Dec, 31 2020 @ 10:10 AM
link   

Look at social justice, the real hard core stuff and groups, and then look up signs of a cult.

Sometimes, they aren't always easy to identify anymore.

posted on Dec, 31 2020 @ 10:10 AM
link   
a reply to: andy06shake

Take it or ignore it as you choose. However, I do ask that you allow those of us who do believe in prophesy to continue with a minimum of disruption.

TheRedneck

posted on Dec, 31 2020 @ 10:11 AM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

Agreed. Now, is there any reason to believe it won't continue to get worse?

TheRedneck

posted on Dec, 31 2020 @ 10:14 AM
link   

I would go that verse with causeth, and then look at Strong's Concordance to see what it was in the Greek, just to make sure you get as close as possible to what the actual intent there was.

Here it is.

To make or do.

posted on Dec, 31 2020 @ 10:15 AM
link   

No sadly, and it's so very sad to me that so many here are so apparently blind to what's happening right under their very noses.

posted on Dec, 31 2020 @ 10:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko

I would go that verse with causeth, and then look at Strong's Concordance to see what it was in the Greek, just to make sure you get as close as possible to what the actual intent there was.

Here it is.

To make or do.

I have. It means what it says.

You could say “compel”.

Though I am always very careful when we start defining things outside the text. Not saying you are doing that, just in general.

Also, I will be back to discuss the Beast rising from the Sea.....once I'm on my PC to access my Biblical software.

edit on 12/31/2020 by MykeNukem because: eh?

posted on Dec, 31 2020 @ 10:28 AM
link   

It matters in the sense that the original text the KJV was translated from was Greek in this instance. Often when you translate a word can have different shades of meaning or even different outright meanings.

For example, there are several different words from love in the original Greek because the Greeks recognized different types of love, everything from erotic/sexual love to divine love, but they all got translated into simply the word love. Sometimes, it's clear from context which we are talking about and sometimes it's not, so being able to see the original Greek is useful.

posted on Dec, 31 2020 @ 10:29 AM
link   
I feel the media and the medical fraternity in general (aka those "medical" voices of the media), are being purposely vague about the vaccine. There is so much misunderstanding about its efficacy; a lot of people I know think it is the magic bullet to get back to the old "normal" when it really does very little to change our circumstances IMO. This is NOT a vaccine in the way we think of them. I think of it as basically intravenous THERAFLU™, and tell people that is ALL it is at face value. That description does not involve me trying to explain HOW the vaccine works because most people have little understanding of science and it would only shut them down. Nowadays, saying anything that questions science is akin to blasphemy; people that know NOTHING of science still invoke its name as that of a GOD.

Up until yesterday, I hadn't known any real victims of the pandemic other than several friends and friends of friends that had what basically amounted to a cold, and in some cases, the flu. But yesterday a friend of mine died after a week in the hospital. An otherwise healthy 50 year old man. Well, it hit home because this is a person I knew. Still, nothing changed with regards to my feelings about the virus and the reaction to the virus by those running the show, and I certainly haven't changed my mind about getting an untested, unproven vaccine. The other people I know that knew him, well, they're in a panic now.

Things, I feel, are about to get worse. We haven't been beaten down quite enough yet. We are in the wait and see mode with regard to reactions about the vaccine. There must major disappointment in the higher echelons about the very lukewarm reception the vaccine is receiving, even by those ordained in the holy empire of science itself. Plenty of first responders and front line workers are saying, "NO THANK YOU" when they have that freedom to do so. I know of a few myself and know others I assumed would never go for it waiting eagerly to get their dose.

This is basically me rambling...But I have started to think of the revelations in a different, not so religious light in the traditional sense of religion. The so called anti-Christ need not be a person at all. And if we to look what has become the gospel of our time, the so called TRUTH™ well then (a) certain institution(s) comes to mind. Basically, denying the so called anti-Christ puts you in a position of persecution, and those that refuse the "mark" are basically left to die. My imagination begins to run away with me forming a very, very, bleak future for the unwilling...and I am nearly 100% convinced that this decade will weed out the non-believers, those that simply will not be followers...

posted on Dec, 31 2020 @ 10:32 AM
link   
the M.O. is to create a reality so terrible that the masses will thank 'them' for reducing it to merely awful.

posted on Dec, 31 2020 @ 10:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko

It matters in the sense that the original text the KJV was translated from was Greek in this instance. Often when you translate a word can have different shades of meaning or even different outright meanings.

For example, there are several different words from love in the original Greek because the Greeks recognized different types of love, everything from erotic/sexual love to divine love, but they all got translated into simply the word love. Sometimes, it's clear from context which we are talking about and sometimes it's not, so being able to see the original Greek is useful.

Yes I am aware. I 've been studying Eschatology for 30 years or so.

Christ's questions to Peter asking if he “loves” him is a great example...

I'll be home after lunch then I can do a proper post....
edit on 12/31/2020 by MykeNukem because: eta

posted on Dec, 31 2020 @ 10:43 AM
link   

You mean those that choose to believe in fiction and fantasy?

Well i suppose if there is a forum to do so this is the one.

End of the day prophecy is always self fulfilling down to the very nature of the beast in question.

You see the individual's expectations about another person or entity eventually result in the other person or entity acting in ways that confirm the expectations.
edit on 31-12-2020 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 31 2020 @ 10:52 AM
link   
So the great tribulation follow by the rapture.....after all ?

originally posted by: TheRedneck
I'm writing this thread as documentation. I see no way to change what is happening, but I think it is important for those who wish to understand what is happening to our world to be able to do so. I am quite aware already that there are many here who will consider every word I write down as pure poppycock; so be it. This is not the Political Mud Pit, so if someone wishes to condemn others for their beliefs, please do so in a civil manner worthy of your post.

Some time back I was engaged in a thread where I made the following predictions:
  • A vaccine against the Chinese Virus will be developed. It's actual efficacy is irrelevant; it is enough that one will be developed and promoted to the population as effective.

• The requirements for face mask use will be increased, to the point that not wearing one will be considered in many locations as akin to indecent exposure and will involve fines and potentially jail time. At the same time, the use of a face mask will be a strict requirement for all employment.

• The majority of the population will rebel against the use of face masks. I am not speaking of an active, bloody rebellion but rather a general consensus that people are simply fed up with the restrictions.

• The new vaccine will be promoted as an alternative to face masks. If one is vaccinated they have little risk of either contracting or spreading the dreaded Chinese Virus; therefore those who accept the vaccination will be exempted from the face mask requirement.

• Mask exemption will be voluntary or at least informal at first, but soon one will be required to show evidence of vaccination in order to be exempted. This will likely be in the form of a non-photo card one can carry with them, quite possibly with an identification barcode to be used in larger corporate settings.

• After some time, and for several reasons I am thinking a few years, a concern will be raised in the public arena about the lack of security of these new cards which have become a mainstay of public life. Laws against misuse of the mask exemption will be passed.

• By this time, the RealID identification cards will be in widespread use. After some intense debate, the face mask exemption cards will be merged with the RealID cards, so simply carrying around one's photo ID will allow for verification of vaccination and exemption status.

• A black market for exemptions will be created, using a RealID card that will work as normal but will contain false information as to exemption status.

• There will be another viral outbreak. This will serve to trigger massive government crackdowns on the black market and more strictly enforce adherence to face mask exemption laws.

• After some time, the RFID chips will gain support as a substitute for RealID. They will be promoted as extremely safe due to their long use and few side effects in pets, the ultimate in security since they cannot be lost or stolen, and the ultimate in convenience. Acceptance will be slow, but will happen.

• The RFID chips will be tightly regulated as a medical device. They will be implanted in the right hand for convenience, but an exception will be made for those with missing limbs to have them implanted in the forehead. To determine the location of the chips easily, the recipient will be marked with a small barcode that will also serve as additional security against fraud.

• Businesses will be required to either install scanners at all entrances to verify exemption or post signage indicating that they are not in compliance with the (to date voluntary) program. Employees will be required to verify anyone without a face mask who attempts to enter.

• The use of an employee will be a very expensive method of verification. Businesses will soon move to automatic verification via automated checkpoints. This will require that everyone inside is vaccinated and exempt, and will allow the businesses to claim "viral free" status in their advertising. This will, of course, mean that while one can legally move freely wearing a face mask or using a medical exemption, access to stores will be denied.

• Employers will use the automated verification first, in exchange for liability exclusions for anyone who might contract a virus at their workplace. Worker's Comp rates will be set based in large part on whether or not automatic verification is being used, providing a large financial reward for those who comply and financial punishment for those who do not.

• After several years, laws will be passed (primarily in large population centers) that serve to punish those who still refuse the vaccinations.
I expect this to start in either southern Europe or the Middle East. There is a good chance that the recent peace movements in the Middle East will be the birthplace of these requirements, although other developed countries will follow suit happily.

Revelation 13:11-18
    And I beheld another beast coming up out of the earth; and he had two horns like a lamb, and he spake as a dragon.

And he exerciseth all the power of the first beast before him, and causeth the earth and them which dwell therein to worship the first beast, whose deadly wound was healed.

And he doeth great wonders, so that he maketh fire come down from heaven on the earth in the sight of men,

And deceiveth them that dwell on the earth by the means of those miracles which he had power to do in the sight of the beast; saying to them that dwell on the earth, that they should make an image to the beast, which had the wound by a sword, and did live.

And he had power to give life unto the image of the beast, that the image of the beast should both speak, and cause that as many as would not worship the image of the beast should be killed.

And he causeth all, both small and great, rich and poor, free and bond, to receive a mark in their right hand, or in their foreheads:

And that no man might buy or sell, save he that had the mark, or the name of the beast, or the number of his name.

Here is wisdom. Let him that hath understanding count the number of the beast: for it is the number of a man; and his number is Six hundred threescore and six.
The reason I am posting this is that, for many years now, I have endeavored to understand prophesy and to add my voice to others in ways that would hopefully delay the bad things that are prophesied to be. That time is now past. Humanity has made a decision that is now irrevocable, and nothing anyone can do will prevent what is coming. All we can do is prepare.

Understand, this is not about politics... screw the R's and D's equally; politics is the fine art of controlling people's actions, and I have no desire nor intent to debate that here. It is not about the vaccine coming out; it can be the most effective vaccine ever developed, it can be purified water and do absolutely nothing. That is irrelevant. What is relevant is that it exists and it is being foisted on the people, first by an appeal to humanity, then by shaming, and finally by methods of increasing force. It is a means to an end, not an end in itself.

TheRedneck

posted on Dec, 31 2020 @ 10:52 AM
link   

Yes...hard cash..money will be considered a source for contamination and will disappear from society. The RFiD chip will be proposed as a means to have financial transactions.. and there we are...

It will not surprise me if this whole covid introduction is a (sick..punn intended) gift from those who shape the world to prince phillip before he will meet his maker.

Introducing fear...offering a solution..taking away a little freedom in return.. Next..asking understanding and "they" introduce permanent solutions in return for accepting their permanent "medicine". Meanwhile they are conditioning everybody for even more drastic changes nobody wants...

Its a well thought out psychological traject. This whole covid thing does look like an excersise coming from a central world government..The entire planet is taking orders/ advise from a small group of people...and the stupid thing...scary...weird...thing..is that most nations in the world do not think for themselves. I think it is safe to say that these global "orders" come from the united states of america.

Its a sceme right from the NWO agenda, just like 911 is...this is phase 2..

edit on 31/12/2020 by zatara because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 31 2020 @ 10:56 AM
link   
Bill gates is working on an invisible tatoo that is a health I'd as well as a vaccination as well.
I am unsure if lucifrase is used for this or not...I do believe lucifrase is used in current vaccine..I forget why.

originally posted by: FinallyAwake

originally posted by: MichiganSwampBuck

originally posted by: TheRedneck
a reply to: FinallyAwake

My question is regarding the mark of the beast. I'm sure you'll agree there is no way everyone is going to specifically have the numbers 666 put anywhere on their bodies, RFID chips or some sort of tattoo? maybe yes, but the actual numbers 666? I'm confident that will be a no.

Let me answer your question with a question:

If you go to a store and buy a can of green beans, there is a barcode on it that is scanned at checkout. That barcode is not the price or the brand or anything like that... it is an assigned number that correlates to a computer database entry for those green beans. That database is where all the information comes from; the barcode is just a unique number.

Do you have any idea what the number of the barcode is? Or is it just a bunch of lines to you?

TheRedneck

The barcode is the Universal Product Code -

Universal Product Code The Universal Product Code is a barcode symbology that is widely used in the United States, Canada, Europe, Australia, New Zealand, and other countries for tracking trade items in stores. UPC consists of 12 numeric digits that are uniquely assigned to each trade item.Wikipedia

The UPC is the legally accepted coding that your product is actually registered under. I believe it is assigned to product types, not individual units.

You may also have an SKU, Stock Keeping Unit, associated with a product. An SKU is an arbitrary alpha-numeric code assigned by a store or warehouse to identify and track a product unit in their catalog.

Then you will have model numbers and other product codes assigned by manufacturers.

I had to find out about all this when I worked at a warehouse because like most jobs you take, they consider such information to be need-to-know. But it was an important distinction between all the codes to find a product on the shelves for shipping and restocking.

I can see a UPC type identifier being used to help identify a person, but I imagine we will be assigned other codes like an SKU to zero right in on an individual.

Thanks for this 👍🏼

With regards to the mark of the beast being 666, is it possible to add this specific number (or any number with the same 3 digits) to every bar code of a product and it still scans OK?

Thanks
FA

posted on Dec, 31 2020 @ 11:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: andy06shake

Sad mad biblical rhetoric with no bearing whatsoever on reality.

Your right it's not about politics but religion, and a rinse and repeat, canny even come up with even a little originality, one at that.

Anyhoo happy new year when it materialises, canny be any worse than 2020.

Why do people with no biblical belief always have to show their righteous indignation and disgust ? If you don't believe , just move along...

posted on Dec, 31 2020 @ 11:05 AM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

I agree. I took a Bible study from a Pastor of eschatology that spoke Hebrew, and it was one of the most interesting classes I have taken. It was very interesting how one simple word could change the whole meaning of a passage.

posted on Dec, 31 2020 @ 11:07 AM
link   
a reply to: odd1out

I used to watch Kenneth Copeland on a semi-regular basis, many years ago. One thing he said has always stuck with me:

Don't read the Bible like some sacrosanct mystery full of riddles and puzzles... read it like you would a newspaper. We read newspapers because we believe them... do the same with the Bible and it will take on more meaning.

TheRedneck

posted on Dec, 31 2020 @ 11:08 AM
link   

I for one am looking forward to hearing what you have to say.

TheRedneck

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join