It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

FEMALE Christian HYPOCRITE Goes Crazy and Cusses Out EVERYONE!!!

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 24 2020 @ 01:36 PM
link   
a reply to: CrazyFox

I think the Jewish thing is more by heredity than by actual practice. In Judaism, they consider it be hereditary through the matriarchal line. So you can be born Jewish even if you don't actually practice, and I'm not sure I've ever heard any accounts of him being Jewish by actual practice, even though I have heard that he did have Jewish ancestors which was something he was deeply ashamed of.

edit on 24-12-2020 by ketsuko because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 24 2020 @ 02:06 PM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

Dahmer was a Roman Catholic (cat-aholic) who ate flesh at mass every Sunday so he decided to eat the real thing an the likes it.

That was before his prison conversion by the church of Christ ministries.

posted on Dec, 24 2020 @ 02:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: Klassified

originally posted by: Alien Abduct

originally posted by: Alien Abduct

a reply to: Alien Abduct

So just because a Christian cusses a person out it doesn't make the Christian a hypocrite.

Yes. Yes it does, if they are admonishing everyone else not to do it, but they themselves do it. That's a hypocrite. Just because their god forgives them of it if they repent, doesn't make them any less so.

You are lumping all Christians into one basket by saying "if they are admonishing everyone else". This OP is an example of ONE person behaving hypocritical.

You are right, someone that goes around telling people not to curse but then goes around and does it themselves is being hypocritical, but that isn't Christian-like and let's not lump all Christians into one category.

No, you took it that way because I used "they" instead of "she". "They" meant any individual who can be categorized under the topic. This is not about the "persecution syndrome" that some Christians have.

Alright, did you get my other points?

Understood.
Merry Christmas AA. I hope it's a great one for you and yours.

Merry Christmas to you and your family also! 🎄 🎄

posted on Dec, 25 2020 @ 08:09 AM
link   
Exactly, my main point is to be forgiven by Christ you have to be a Christian. Even if Hitler was " Walking in Memphis " he would never be one,not even "tonight"

a reply to: ketsuko

posted on Dec, 25 2020 @ 08:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: ChesterJohn
Dahmer was a Roman Catholic (cat-aholic) who ate flesh at mass every Sunday so he decided to eat the real thing an the likes it.

That was before his prison conversion by the church of Christ ministries.

Uh, okay? He's still in heaven now with the Baby Jesus because he was washed in the blood of the lamb.

posted on Dec, 30 2020 @ 03:57 PM
link   
As someone who was a former believer in Jesus Christ, and who at that time in my life, had sincerely accepted Jesus into my heart and the whole shebang, I wonder... Now that I am an atheist, am I still going into Heaven if I'm wrong? I mean, I accepted the gift. Is God an Indian-giver?

posted on Dec, 30 2020 @ 04:04 PM
link   
a reply to: WakeUpBeer

We all go home brother... without exception

posted on Dec, 30 2020 @ 04:14 PM
link   
a reply to: Akragon

But where is home? If there is something more for us, after the passing of our worldly flesh, what is it? I can't imagine it being the same for everyone. One of the reasons I turned to atheism was because of questions I had like that. With all the people on the planet, those living, those gone, those to come... All the cultures, beliefs, revelations, etc. Seems to me that none of them can have it right. If there is something greater than ourselves, something we in our limited understanding would define as a divine God, then us humans messed it up. I cannot believe that one religion's narrative is any more correct than another's. You've seen my posts before, in the past when I was more active. So you may recall my views already. Trying not to ramble on here so my point is.. if there is something greater, than it seems more likely to me that various cultures and beliefs have pieces of a grander picture. Anyway I could keep rambling but this is really off topic and subject for some other thread.

Cheers though mate! Wherever home ends up being in the end, maybe I'll I meet you there!

edit on 12-30-2020 by WakeUpBeer because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 30 2020 @ 04:20 PM
link   
a reply to: WakeUpBeer

IF i had the answers to those questions i'd be world famous... what a horrible thought

I think just as you stated... religion has bits and pieces of the truth, but none have it perfectly right

We aren't allowed to have such information... all i know is we return to where we came from

And anyone trying to tell you they have the answers because they found it in a book is selling something

Even though i got that answer from the gospels...LOL

but who am i...

edit on 30-12-2020 by Akragon because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 30 2020 @ 04:30 PM
link   
a reply to: Akragon

You just said something that I feel rings true, and I don't think enough people think about it, at least in the way you or I do, in our ways. That being that you got the answers from the gospels. I think I've heard you elaborate on that in the past in some thread a few years back but at any rate.. Maybe it isn't the same experience as you had. While I was in my in-between state of mind, I thought to myself... If the Christian God and the narrative is the truth, than the divine being that gave me the opportunity to freely think and come to my own conclusions, would not get pissed off if I started questioning it (you know, cause for a lot of people, questioning it is a sin in of itself). And there are plenty of parts in the Bible that tell you to stand up for truth and all that good stuff. So, with the Lord's permission, I questioned. And now here I am an atheist. Lmao. I want to add this though. While I doubt the divinity of the Bible and other dogmas.. There is so much good and positive things to take away from it. That is sadly what too many detractors forget. You don't have to believe in it, but don't go trashing the positive things to take away from it. At the end of the day, does it matter if Jesus Christ was real or not? People, just treat your fellow man like you'd want to be treated.

ETA: At the end of the day one thing I know for certain is that my death is coming. When or how, I don't know. And as a fleshy and fallible meatbag, I'm just gonna wait and see.

edit on 12-30-2020 by WakeUpBeer because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 31 2020 @ 03:28 PM
link   
I actually know a woman just like this, although I'm now convinced she actually has Narcissistic Personality Disorder (which in females is also related to extreme and inappropriate episodes of anger known as Borderline Personality Disorder).

She was always high-conflict and oppositional, and argued (and lied) about the smallest and even most trivial and verifiable topics.
The first time I met her she started an all night argument at a party that Mount Kilimanjaro was the highest mountain peak in the world, and even when shown in the host's encyclopaedia that this was not the case (not even close for global mountain peaks) she just got louder and shriller and more insistent. At that point I couldn't see the red flag, and just thought she's very outgoing and trying to put some ginger in the party. Boy was I wrong.

Then she became a reborn Christian, and everyone was supposed to witness her baptism in somebody's swimming pool (although I declined), but from that point on she would tell everyone not to swear, even people twice her age. But she would swear like a sailor when she felt like it, and if somebody drew her attention to this hypocrisy she'd shriek: "Don't judge, Jesus says don't judge you ass-wipe"!

But as I found out about this condition she did many other malignant things. For example when her husband was forced to go overseas to work, it didn't take a week before she slept with some twenty-something year old guy for narcissistic supply. Not only that, but she bragged about it to everyone.

Or she'd "gaslight" me (lies they tell to make you doubt your own sanity and memory), like giving you wrong times for meetings and then denying it, or rewriting history and accusing me of things I never said or did. Yeah those "narcs" try to drive you crazy, especially if you don't know what's going on.

Yeah, so they abuse religion and woke politics (or at times some bizarre mixture of the two) to virtue signal, but they're incapable of being religious or a believer at all. Something in them is broken. But unfortunately there's almost an epidemic of this behavior nowadays. It's a mask for them to try and hide their true diabolical nature.

[This is not to be confused with somebody who is sincerely trying to be a convert or devotee, but can't manage it all at once - people like that don't hammer and attack others in a malignant way.]
edit on 31-12-2020 by halfoldman because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join