It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

FEMALE Christian HYPOCRITE Goes Crazy and Cusses Out EVERYONE!!!

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 23 2020 @ 04:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: underwerks
a reply to: Alien Abduct

So just because a Christian cusses a person out it doesn't make the Christian a hypocrite.

If you do that which you chastise others for, you are indeed a hypocrite. Interpreting what a 2000 year old book says to make yourself feel like you aren’t doesn’t change anything.

With this logic, pretty much everyone in the world is a hypocrite. When parents tell their kids not to steal they are hypocrites. Ever told your child not to lie? Hypocrite. Okay but don't be late....hypocrite.

posted on Dec, 23 2020 @ 04:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko

Well another thing too --

If she goes around telling people not to cuss, I feel there's a difference between telling them they shouldn't and then cussing all the time on her own, and say ... stubbing your toe or breaking a bone or some other traumatic event that causes someone to suddenly break out in cursing.

I've been known to do that myself. I genuinely don't think people should cuss as a regular part of their everyday vocab when just basically conversing. Nothing's more annoying than sitting at a table at a restaurant and having the next table over loudly holding forth in convo with every other word being MFer, MFing, etc., when it's clear that's just how they talk.

The occasional mild epithet? I can live with that fine.

And I've been known to cuss myself in extremity.

We are in agreement.

posted on Dec, 23 2020 @ 04:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: Alien Abduct
And Hitler.

Hitler didn't ask Jesus for forgiveness like Jeffy did. Jeffy is in Heaven right now because of that.

posted on Dec, 23 2020 @ 04:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

And Hitler.

Hitler didn't ask Jesus for forgiveness like Jeffy did. Jeffy is in Heaven right now because of that.

How do you know Hitler didn't ask for forgiveness? I think he did. I think that plucky little man is chillin up in the clouds.

posted on Dec, 23 2020 @ 05:01 PM
link   

And Hitler.

Not necessarily.

Just saying the words isn't enough. As I said, it's an internal condition; you have to really understand and repent of your old life and the things you did in it. The only way Dahmer made it to Heaven is if he truly had come to realize the enormity of what he had done and understood it as truly wrong and wished to repent of it and be forgiven.

The only one who would know that, be able to see the condition of his heart, would be God.

Just being afraid of death and afraid of Hell so you try to call on God to save you isn't going to do it.

posted on Dec, 23 2020 @ 05:21 PM
link   

How do you know Hitler didn't ask for forgiveness? I think he did. I think that plucky little man is chillin up in the clouds.

Because he blew his brains out.

posted on Dec, 23 2020 @ 05:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko
Not necessarily.

Just saying the words isn't enough. As I said, it's an internal condition; you have to really understand and repent of your old life and the things you did in it. The only way Dahmer made it to Heaven is if he truly had come to realize the enormity of what he had done and understood it as truly wrong and wished to repent of it and be forgiven.

He said he did and Roy Ratcliff, his minster, confirmed as much. He got all born again and wanted forgiveness. He accepted Jesus into his heart and was forgiven for accepting those boy's livers into his stomach.

posted on Dec, 23 2020 @ 05:48 PM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

Beware of false prophets. They come to you in sheep’s clothing, but inwardly they are ravenous wolves. 16By their fruit you will recognize them. Are grapes gathered from thornbushes, or figs from thistles? 17Likewise, every good tree bears good fruit, but a bad tree bears bad fruit. 18A good tree cannot bear bad fruit, and a bad tree cannot bear good fruit. 19Every tree that does not bear good fruit is cut down and thrown into the fire. 20So then, by their fruit you will recognize them.

21Not everyone who says to Me, ‘Lord, Lord,’ will enter the kingdom of heaven, but only he who does the will of My Father in heaven. 22Many will say to Me on that day, ‘Lord, Lord, did we not prophesy in Your name, and in Your name drive out demons and perform many miracles?’

23Then I will tell them plainly, ‘I never knew you; depart from Me, you workers of lawlessness!’
Matthew 7: 15-23

He and his minister can say whatever they want, but only God is one who ultimately knows.

posted on Dec, 23 2020 @ 06:09 PM
link   

Hitler could not have had thoughts and words with God before he blew his brains out?

posted on Dec, 23 2020 @ 06:40 PM
link   

Hitler could not have had thoughts and words with God before he blew his brains out?

He may have, but I would say one big indicator that he didn't really get there may be that he went ahead and blew out his brains over facing up to what he'd done and accepting it. Sure, he would have died (death penalty), but part of the signal of remorse would have been having to face his accusers and deal with the enormity of what he'd done.

posted on Dec, 23 2020 @ 08:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: Klassified

So just because a Christian cusses a person out it doesn't make the Christian a hypocrite.

Yes. Yes it does, if they are admonishing everyone else not to do it, but they themselves do it. That's a hypocrite. Just because their god forgives them of it if they repent, doesn't make them any less so.

You are lumping all Christians into one basket by saying "if they are admonishing everyone else". This OP is an example of ONE person behaving hypocritical.

You are right, someone that goes around telling people not to curse but then goes around and does it themselves is being hypocritical, but that isn't Christian-like and let's not lump all Christians into one category.

No, you took it that way because I used "they" instead of "she". "They" meant any individual who can be categorized under the topic. This is not about the "persecution syndrome" that some Christians have.
edit on 12/23/2020 by Klassified because: re-word

posted on Dec, 23 2020 @ 08:58 PM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

I spoke with Jesus, Jeff is chillaxin in paradise.

posted on Dec, 23 2020 @ 08:59 PM
link   

No, he was too busy killing his dog and popping a cyanide tablet.

posted on Dec, 23 2020 @ 09:06 PM
link   

No, he was too busy killing his dog and popping a cyanide tablet.

Okay you win.

I always enjoy your humor dude. Have a good Christmas 🎄

posted on Dec, 23 2020 @ 09:33 PM
link   

Yes. Yes it does, if they are admonishing everyone else not to do it, but they themselves do it. That's a hypocrite. Just because their god forgives them of it if they repent, doesn't make them any less so.

You are lumping all Christians into one basket by saying "if they are admonishing everyone else". This OP is an example of ONE person behaving hypocritical.

You are right, someone that goes around telling people not to curse but then goes around and does it themselves is being hypocritical, but that isn't Christian-like and let's not lump all Christians into one category.

No, you took it that way because I used "they" instead of "she". "They" meant any individual who can be categorized under the topic. This is not about the "persecution syndrome" that some Christians have.

Alright, did you get my other points?

posted on Dec, 23 2020 @ 10:40 PM
link   

Hey AA, I appreciate where you're coming from. But please don't
defend us as we pray for the OP. We have all the defense we need
if it is his will. Some day a ruler wielding power in this world will
judge us just the way OP has. It's the nature of the world we live
in to punish the multitude of innocent. For the sins of the few.

No Christian claims to be perfect and blameless before the Father.
Hell I cuss all the time I'm a truck driver. The only place were really
different from the rest of the world is in our hearts. We long to
please our Father in Heaven. But never will from this world. We
can only try because the Father knows our hearts anyway. But
when we make the effort it's because we believe. And that is
how the believing saves. Belief in the blood is not just words as
some here argue from ignorance. Our belief will show in our
works how ever often doesn't matter. We aren't perfect or Jesus
would've wasted a ton of suffering. Not really capable of wasting
his time.

So when the day of that ruler comes and he judges all Christians.
Don't be surprised and don't intercede on our behalf. Intercede
on your own behalf and join us. In other words:

Don't hold us back from our ticket out of here be it death or be it
rapture doesn't matter. We got this. My hope is that you remember
these words. Let them sink in for a more important day, one that
can't be to far off now.

posted on Dec, 24 2020 @ 05:20 AM
link   
OMG A christian showing atheïst behavior?

Donnow her.

posted on Dec, 24 2020 @ 05:36 AM
link   

Alright, did you get my other points?

Understood.
Merry Christmas AA. I hope it's a great one for you and yours.

posted on Dec, 24 2020 @ 05:40 AM
link   

Speak the truth even when it goes against you.

If you can't tell anyone not to steal when you have stolen before the world will go down the atheïst drain of nothing.

posted on Dec, 24 2020 @ 07:09 AM
link   
The"official" story is that he killed himself, pretty hard to ask forgiveness after committing that sin.
"Unofficial" story is he escaped to South America/Antarctica.
No evidence of Hitler being Christian, reports ironically of being Jewish at first before delving into Thule mysticism and forbidden knowledge..
Hitler persecuted Christians too.

edit on 24-12-2020 by CrazyFox because: Eta

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join