It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

If Lock Downs Work ...

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 18 2020 @ 12:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: JAGStorm

originally posted by: Kenzo

You can run but you can't hide
Rona will find you...Rona knows where you are lurking , Rona the destroyer will know beforehand your every move.

Something I've really wondered.
If we did truly lock down (not the fake lock down that has been happening)
Could Covid truly be eradicated, or would it pop up somewhere?

Well, there will always be ‘essential’ workers. Even if majority of the world totally locked down, where you even have to order your groceries online to be delivered — who is preparing your delivery? People are. And they will send that virus right along with them to your house.

First off, it’s not possible for the entire world to totally lock down. Secondly, there is no avoiding the virus, due to that fact. That’s why we should have just let this thing run it’s course.

But most of us know the lockdowns weren’t about the virus in the first place. Just an excuse to take away your freedoms.

posted on Dec, 18 2020 @ 12:44 PM
link   
I can’t wear a mask long at all. That crap sets off my anxiety to the point I have to leave everything behind.

posted on Dec, 18 2020 @ 12:50 PM
link   
High homeless rate?

Rich and wealthy ignoring lockdowns to party?

If anything it just greatly hurt small businesses while the poor and wealthy avoided actually committing to the lockdowns.

Poor have to work, and the wealthy don't care.

posted on Dec, 18 2020 @ 01:02 PM
link   
Lock downs do not work. I'm in the UK and in my area we've been locked down for nearly 4 weeks, yet we are told the tested positive rate has jumped so we have got to stop in the lock down with no projected end date.
NOW, come along with all the usual excuses, it's the children bringing it from schools, it's the teenagers disobeying the rules, it's adults disobeying the rules.
Well I live in the most rural of boroughs in the country, we've had 1 death in 7 days (but they don't say they died from Covid but they died within 14 days of testing positive).
I live in a small market town and yesterday the authorities took over the largest car park (evidently for the next 3 months) and filled it with porta-cabins and walkways costing god knows how much. With the last 7 days 91 people tested positive out of 100,000 in the area. Yet they have told us we are in a high alert area.
Someone is lying big time but the snowball is rolling and there is no one willing to step up and stop it.

posted on Dec, 18 2020 @ 02:20 PM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

More people in California wear a filthy mask and can spreads more than just covid but every virus that is collected on that filthy mask. They touch them and set them on shared surfaces. More flu and cold like symptoms are inevitable as more germs and bacteria are now more easily introduced by these filthy masks. As a result more people will go in to get tested because of symptoms, thus more cases of covid.

Sneezing or coughing in a mask is just wrong and disgusting. We used to sneeze or cough in our sleeves. The odd of that sleeve coming in contact with a shared surface.

Mask work best in a sterile environment like a hospital

Let’s drop the masks and then see what happens.

posted on Dec, 18 2020 @ 02:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: LSU2018

Kind of like gun laws... The cities with the most strict gun laws are the cities with the most gun crime... Common denominator here is democrats. They run the cities/states with the most strict lockdowns and have the most cases. In no ironic twist, democrats don't wear masks off camera, just like they all have paid and armed security to protect them. These people are screwed once America wakes up.

Cities that don't have a gun control problem don't need gun control laws. And cities that are nice, clean and prosperous don't elect Democrats. You're getting cause and effect around the wrong way.

posted on Dec, 18 2020 @ 02:27 PM
link   
Lock downs won't, and can't work. Nearly everything is "essential". Healthcare workers, police, fire, repair services, grocery, pharmacy, etc etc.

Apparently the only non-essential are hair dressers and restaraunts?

posted on Dec, 18 2020 @ 02:32 PM
link   

I thought all this stuff was supposed to work.

What the hell made you think that?

posted on Dec, 18 2020 @ 04:55 PM
link   
a reply to: jjkenobi

Apparently the only non-essential are hair dressers and restaraunts?

This list is bigger than that. Don’t forget ANYTHING entertainment industry outside of your house. In entirety, decimated by lockdowns.

Be patient. They are working in phases.... The ultimate collapse of 90% of the middle class, is forthcoming.

posted on Dec, 18 2020 @ 08:55 PM
link   

The opening sentence of the article is entirely misleading.

The largest state in the union is Alaska, followed by Texas, then California.

Maryland is the wealthiest.

Do I really need to provide links?🤦🏾‍♂️

SFGate is homeless toilet paper you find under your seat on BART.

edit on 12/18/2020 by EternalShadow because: edit/eta

posted on Dec, 19 2020 @ 01:09 AM
link   
Texas vs California from this site:

rationalground.com

I see no benefits from lockdown in California .

posted on Dec, 19 2020 @ 09:55 AM
link   

Your observation is certainly accurate, and the irony is supreme, but if these numbers are based on results obtained by way of the PCR test the numbers are unreliable and inaccurate.

posted on Dec, 20 2020 @ 07:30 AM
link   
So the issue isn’t lock downs don’t work it’s the people don’t follow the RULES? So complete obedience would stop covid? No no, this is the way of life now politicians will never give up this new form of power.

a reply to: KKLOCO

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join