It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Proof - The world really is becoming more racist.

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 18 2020 @ 02:32 AM
link   
Here it is, the evidence we've all been told exists, the evidence that if we don't acknowledge and accept then we're racist too.

"They smell funky"
"They're superior at being dicks"
"ignorant"
"superior at lying stealing and cheating"
"they're really good at violence"

This video sums it up pretty well for us all.

Imagine, just IMAGINE the uproar if we changed every mention of 'white' with 'black'.

I guess BLM and Antifa are right, the world really is getting more racist after all.

posted on Dec, 18 2020 @ 02:44 AM
link   
Wait what? I thought Trump is leaving office.

Also that video is hard to watch. Like I would if I could

Edit: I’m eleventeen

edit on 18-12-2020 by slatesteam because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 18 2020 @ 03:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: slatesteam
Wait what? I thought Trump is leaving office.

Also that video is hard to watch. Like I would if I could

Edit: I’m eleventeen

That is freaking gold man!
I wake up for a late snack to read that!

posted on Dec, 18 2020 @ 04:44 AM
link   
a reply to: Allaroundyou

I do what I can. I mean ya know to be the most anti racist or whatever jargon I can.

Plus I love ATS, and it’s the holidays.

“I have a Dream....”

And

“Can’t we all just get along”

posted on Dec, 18 2020 @ 04:49 AM
link   
Not worth it
edit on 18-12-2020 by Middleoftheroad because: Nvm

posted on Dec, 18 2020 @ 06:17 AM
link   
a reply to: AverageWang

Thanks for the description. I didn't watch it. I don't give support to videos like that, it only encourages them to make more.

All they want is the views, that is how they make their money. I am not going to pay them for divisive garbage.

posted on Dec, 18 2020 @ 07:54 AM
link   
Did you post the BuzzFeed video on what are white people superior at?

The stereotypes were astounding. I think white people aren't the only superior at ignorance, btw. I'm whiter than white bread and I hate both mayonnaise and tuna and I love seasoning, it helps me cut down on salt which helps me control my weight. Oh, I guess I ought to rethink that a bit, I do use mayonnaise occasionally as it does have some use here and there.

And I've been in cars a couple of times where I've been pulled over by cops for marginal things - crack in windshield, brake light out, once they harassed us late at night and pushed us up over speed limit by tailgating us ...
edit on 18-12-2020 by ketsuko because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 18 2020 @ 08:18 AM
link   

Cringe 10x. MLK would be turning in his grave.

I mean if we're to be totally honest about history then we'll find out skin colour has little to do with success. adversarial circumstances forces change and adaptation.

Because the Turks never had superior cannons or forts, hell drug resistant diseases are just superior right? Oh and China stole the wall idea, white people forced brown people to build the pyramids. European superiority, of which white superiority neglects swaves of achievement. Is literally based upon adversary.

It's not just a white or european thing either, it's a theme spanning human history. Indians built fortresses too. They also kicked Alexander's arse. They also invented the steel that revolutionised western navies and various technologies. Damascus steel used to be reforged wholesale by Europeans because gosh darn it our steel was inferior.

Superiority? I once heard it said that nothing is original.

posted on Dec, 18 2020 @ 08:29 AM
link   
a reply to: RAY1990

The Chinese invented gun powder.

All of human history is invention and innovation based on that invention. A good idea in isolation does nothing if it's not improved upon, but others take it and improve upon it. This is how progress is made.

Let's look at how the Romans made concrete ... oh, we can't because no one remembers how. That's a good idea that was kept in isolation. It died. Roman concrete is so durable that it holds up even today while anything we make simply crumbles.

posted on Dec, 18 2020 @ 08:32 AM
link   
Okay. So I'm gonna keep it "100".

This video really bothers me.

If I was asked the question "What are black people superior at?", I would naturally give a positive, complimentary answer.

Yet, every answer in this video is negative and insulting.

If this video is a representation of the black community as a whole, there will always be division.

Who are the real racists?

posted on Dec, 18 2020 @ 08:44 AM
link   

I can't watch the video?

You guys know I'm 8, right?

Ah well...

posted on Dec, 18 2020 @ 08:46 AM
link   
This just goes to show that propaganda works.

posted on Dec, 18 2020 @ 09:09 AM
link   
a reply to: Firewater

Yeah, I know.

I would have said that in those who are athletic, they tend to excel beyond most others. I also would have said that they tend to have a way of expressing joy that is so unselfconsciously free that I admire it - I am thinking about their worship services and gospel for example. I was raised in a household with a more British background - stiff upper lip and all that - so I tend to be much more restrained even when I try to have fun.

I do admire their fashion sense in that they look good in things most of us with paler skin would get laughed out of the room in if we tried to wear it. The patterning, the bolder colors - I love looking at all of it, but I know I could never pull off wearing it myself, but it looks good on them when they choose to wear it.

Many black women are unapologetically strong. I admire that, and I'm not talking about the hell on wheels b****y ones, but the ones with that quiet dignity behind them.

posted on Dec, 18 2020 @ 10:02 AM
link   
This guy is funny in his outlook about the direction society is going in. He has many videos out there, you can get them on the Youtube channel on TV too. The wife and I have watched at least a dozen of his videos.

www.youtube.com...

His name is JP Sears.
edit on 18-12-2020 by rickymouse because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 18 2020 @ 11:03 AM
link   

Oof, look at that like to dislike ratio. Haven't seen something like that since Justin Bieber released "Baby".

I've seen plenty of videos from content creators on YouTube calling this video out. They were obviously pandering to their perceived audience, and got it totally wrong. Good. This type of vitriol moves us backwards, not forwards.

posted on Dec, 18 2020 @ 11:53 AM
link   
a reply to: Firewater

The beginning was funny and not insultive then it turned to colonialism and negative aspects. White people definitely mastered colonialism though.

To be fair, you could probably come up with a list of negativite generalizations about black people. However, i think black folk are more inclined tothink this way because they have been the minority and heavily opressed in the past.

Whereas you could say white people are more inclined to have a positive outlook on race superiority because their upbringing has not had generations who have have been oppressed.

posted on Dec, 18 2020 @ 12:00 PM
link   
a reply to: DeusInAbsentia

I think it's a double-edged sword because it can move us forward knowing what minorities in America think of white people in the negative. However, it can also make white people recoil in feeling this all very racist as they have not committed any oppression. And why should they be imprinted with such negative aspects just because of their skin color?

I think it's a good thing to bring up because black people obviously hold some of these negative attitudes towards their white majority counterparts. However we should all move on and respect each other after having this discussion.

Drawing out the negative and then letting it go to move on and become better.

posted on Dec, 18 2020 @ 12:10 PM
link   
a reply to: blueman12

If you think it's a surprise to white people that blacks think this way about us, then you're living under a rock.

And no, it doesn't do a damn thing to move anyone forward.

Let me tell you why, you go through your life working overtime to not hold negative stereotypes because it is constantly drilled into you that you cannot. You go through life being told that things that these hateful people look down on as "white" are not actually "your" culture as a white person, but "American" and belonging to those who live here, meaning belonging to everyone. It's wrong, in fact, for you as a white person to think of anything as yours uniquely and part of your culture. So you effectively have none at all. There is zero white culture ... unless it seems, you happen to be BIPOC, then there's plenty of white culture and it's all bad and it's whatever negative stereotype they want to pin on you.

So you find out that the very things you've been brought up being told not to do, never to do, that it was WRONG to do, the people you were trying to protect by not doing those things have ALWAYS been doing them and been brought up seeing nothing at all wrong with it and everything, in fact, wrong with you just because you are you.

And then you go out in the world and look at all the people you were working and living side by side with and thought you were getting along with, even liked, some of them a great deal, and now all those relationships are poisoned with that new view.

DO THEY HATE ME?

No one moves forward like that.

posted on Dec, 18 2020 @ 12:18 PM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

Putting one's head in the sand is not a way to move foward either. To have discussion and move foward with positive intentions is much better than to just convince oneself that no negative impressions exist.

I do see your point. White people are pushed much more towards accepting race. However, letting black and minorities express negative impressions may be part of the healing process.

It was only 60 years ago that blacks were still heavily oppressed. Perhaps expressing how that has led to negative feelings towards white folk is how we heal and become whole.

posted on Dec, 18 2020 @ 12:32 PM
link   
a reply to: blueman12

There was absolutely nothing positive about that -- it was demeaning and meant to demean, and if you think there was, then you're part of the problem because no one ever taught you how to have a positive discussion about anything. There are ways to talk about things, even criticism in a positive manner.

Let's just say that was the black people equivalent of me saying all blacks are lazy and sit around on their porches eating fried chicken and watermelon. Now you tell me we can move on and have a positive discussion rooted in that, especially if I truly believed it.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join