It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NEWS: 5 Year Old Girl Arrested, Handcuffed Following Outburst

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 18 2005 @ 08:16 PM
link   
The 5 year old is a crimminal. okey dockey.

The foolishness here is incredible.

posted on Mar, 18 2005 @ 08:19 PM
link   
Should've been picked up buy her britches and SPANKED. Unfortunetly in todays society everybody is afraid of being the bad guy or the disciplarian, too afraid of being sued in todays sue happy society. So, in the end the police will be sued because what it all comes down to is a father and a mother who is non-excistant and a grandmother who shouldn't be bothered with this crap but then again she probably was the beginning.

posted on Mar, 18 2005 @ 08:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by notbuynit
Should've been picked up buy her britches and SPANKED. Unfortunetly in todays society everybody is afraid of being the bad guy or the disciplarian, too afraid of being sued in todays sue happy society. So, in the end the police will be sued because what it all comes down to is a father and a mother who is non-excistant and a grandmother who shouldn't be bothered with this crap but then again she probably was the beginning.

Thanks for saying it pretty plainly.

Guess I'm getting old and curmudgeonly, but someone needed to whip that kid's butt!

Sue for pain and suffering? Jeez! Give it a rest. A little cash gonna make you feel better? That gonna fix things? Um... Yeah...

It is time folks started taking a little responsibility for their actions. The school and cops should sue the Mother and Father for being lackadaisical, half fast, parents and causing undue mental anguish in having to detain their little 5 year old angel so she didn't hurt others or herself, or destroy property.

Butt kickings all around! Off with their heads! No more children for you! You are too stupid to be rearing children!

posted on Mar, 18 2005 @ 08:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by dgtempe
The 5 year old is a crimminal. okey dockey.
The foolishness here is incredible.

Hey, she's the one tweaking otu and attacking people. assault lv1. She's commiting criminal acts, and the teachers can't do anything or have their asses sued, so they pass the buck to the cops, who will now be sued. So, what are they suppsoed to do? Restrain her, and then find otu what's happened. Cops aren't going to throw her into single-arm restraint for three hours. Cops's can't apply MOST restraints on her. So, what are they going to do?

Talk to her while she continues to rampage?

I mean, WTF. Stop blaming cops and teachers for crappy parenting.

DE

posted on Mar, 18 2005 @ 08:46 PM
link   
I think that the school needs to have some more power. There shouldn't be spanking too hard too dangerous temper tantrums, both teacher and studednts are suspect in situations like this. If the kid is in a beserk rage, then yeah, I guess she does need to be restrained, IN A NOT TOO VIOLENT WAY> If it's a normal tantrum, call the parents. Both kids AND adults can have problems. Neither is more to blame than other.

posted on Mar, 18 2005 @ 08:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by dgtempe
Nationa Security,

How do you know? Where you there? How can you be sure of anything?

Hey BUD! YOU CAN ASK THAT QUESTION TO ANYONE HERE! GET A CLUE. I hope you got one of those warnings for a one line response.

[edit on 18-3-2005 by National Security Agency]

posted on Mar, 18 2005 @ 09:16 PM
link   
National security- I dont know who you think you're talking to.

Seems to me if you cant keep it civil, you should get a warning.

Perhaps the mods will check your screaming fits and warn you.

posted on Mar, 18 2005 @ 09:20 PM
link   
When a 5 year old child is tag "criminal" it tells how the mentality of the adults in this country are heading.

Is ok to tag kindergarden children criminal, is ok to tag homosexuals criminals, pro abortions, atheist, anti bush,or anybody that does not agree with what a perfect example of behavior and manners out to be.

I get by the standards of some I am a criminal and everybody is a criminal, so we should all out to be gag and handcuff for maximum security.

That will make a lot of radicals in ATS and America very happy.

Heck they are targeting our childrens now the younger the better, the adults will come later.

posted on Mar, 18 2005 @ 09:23 PM
link   
Well, since this has gone beyond the bounds of decorum, let's move on to another topic.

Thread closed.

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join