It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Brandy Vaughan, Vaccine whistle blower found dead

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:
+40 more 
posted on Dec, 17 2020 @ 02:52 PM
link   

The Santa Barbara County Sheriff’s Office Monday announced it is investigating the sudden death of Brandy Vaughn, a well-known Pharma whistleblower and advocate for vaccine safety, who died Dec. 7.

Brandy’s death was originally reported as resulting from gallbladder complications. But many of her friends and co-activists in the vaccine safety movement suspect foul play. Those suspicions have gained traction due to a wave of mysterious deaths — many of them violent —among alternative and integrative medical doctors in recent years. In response to this trend, Brandy made a Facebook post almost exactly a year before her death in which she said, “If something were to happen to me, I have arranged for a close group of my friends … to hire a team of private investigators to figure out all the details …”

Brandy made a post on her FB in December of 2019 saying...

I’ve NEVER had any thoughts of taking my own life, not once, ever. Even before I had my son.
I have a huge mission in this life. Even when they make it very difficult and scary, I would NEVER take my own life. Period.
Bastien means everything to me and I would NEVER leave him. Period. I have sole custody and he needs me as much as I need him. I would NEVER think of leaving him for a second.
I have NEVER been on an anti-depressant nor been diagnosed as depressed — don’t believe it if you ever hear anything like this.
I’ve NEVER taken a daily pharmaceutical drug. And I haven’t taken any pharmaceuticals in 10 years (and ten years ago it was one pill, one day). Nothing over the counter, nothing by prescription. In other words, I’m not on anything that could kill me unexpectedly or suddenly. I’ve never done illegal drugs either. Not even once.
There’s no way anyone could get into my house, no robbers, no angry exes (which I don’t have btw), no fanatical people — my house is like Fort Knox…unless it was someone super professional. It just wouldn’t be possible for anyone without highly special equipment and tactics (I.e. remotely taking down my high-level security system, which they have done before, unfortunately). But my place is also highly secure in a hard-wired kinda way. So even if the power was out, most people could still never get in.
If something were to happen to me, it’s foul play and you know exactly who and why — given my work and mission in this life. I’m also NOT accident prone. And I got the highest health rating possible when I went through a battery of medical tests a couple of years ago for my life insurance policy.
If something were to happen to me, I have arranged for a close group of my friends to start a GoFundMe to hire a team of private investigators to figure out all the details (I have the team and have passed the info on to them). Oh, and money for a PR firm to make It national news. There would be a press release sent to every journalist in this country (and more). It would not be swept under the rug, and it would be their worst nightmare.
There have been many on this mission or a similar one that have been killed and it’s time this bull# stopped. The darkness cannot win.
I will NEVER stop speaking out for those who no longer can. Even if from the other side, where I imagine I would be FAR MORE powerful.

Conspiracy? Who knows in these trying times.

source

posted on Dec, 17 2020 @ 02:59 PM
link   
Here is a Video from Ben Swann of the Truth in Media platform where he covers this link below Link to Video

SaneThinking

This as well leads to Generic drug makers meeting untimely deaths as well something needs to be looked into

posted on Dec, 17 2020 @ 03:11 PM
link   
a reply to: slapjacks

Conspiracy?
Here's how you can tell........if it NOT covered by CNN then of course its a racist right wing conspiracy theory.

I plan on soon openning my own Koolaide stand!

+18 more 
posted on Dec, 17 2020 @ 03:19 PM
link   

Another fallen solider in the Silent War.

RIP

+6 more 
posted on Dec, 17 2020 @ 03:41 PM
link   

This is a Hillary-level dodgy deed done dirt cheap.

"move along boy, nothing to see here"

posted on Dec, 17 2020 @ 03:52 PM
link   
This is the kind of # that keeps me from seeking legal action from the seroquel scandal from the U of M.

Government gives them plenty of room, why bother with a lawyer when suicide is cheaper?

posted on Dec, 17 2020 @ 04:17 PM
link   
RIP 😭

Maybe related.

Dr. Jeffrey Bradstreet and GcMAF.

The Mysterious Covert Murders of Holistic Health Doctors: Who Discovered that Cancer and Many Diseases are Man-made to Reduce the Human Population.

link
edit on 17-12-2020 by primalfractal because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 17 2020 @ 04:30 PM
link   
a reply to: SaneThinking

Love me some Ben Swann- the intro and outro for his segments hit a nerve akin to the theme from the original Unsolved Mysteries.

posted on Dec, 17 2020 @ 05:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: primalfractal
RIP 😭

Maybe related.

Dr. Jeffrey Bradstreet and GcMAF.

The Mysterious Covert Murders of Holistic Health Doctors: Who Discovered that Cancer and Many Diseases are Man-made to Reduce the Human Population.

link

tobacco comes to mind
diet drinks
margarine butter ( don't let your wife eat that crap if pregnant )

edit on 1200000021172020-12-17T17:17:21-06:00172112pm5 by musicismagic because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 17 2020 @ 07:27 PM
link   
Dring - dring !!
Amazon hello !
Like to cancel one of my orders please.
Which one ?

The one with the whistle, 4tb exterior hard-drive, briefcase, Pelican safe-box, and the Groucho-Marx glasses and moustache kit.

Ok fine sir, anything else ?

Yeah : change the delivery options on my other orders, as will not be available all week as mentioned, but will be going back into work again.

Good choice sir. The whistle market is really cooling-down these days.

posted on Dec, 17 2020 @ 10:05 PM
link   
RIP . Another silenced soldier of truth .

posted on Dec, 18 2020 @ 06:33 AM
link   
Mysterious death of vaccine safety advocate Brandy Vaughn and COVID censorship with Dr. Scott Jensen

Links to a 13 min video on Brighteon. No clear detils at this time, similar to the rest of this thread. Does look suspicious.

posted on Dec, 18 2020 @ 08:27 AM
link   
Conspiracy.....or Manifest Destiny?

I don't know anything about her...but the Anti vax crowd is outside my realm of conversational tolerance. And there are few things I don't enjoy a good debate over.

They tend to follow similar lines of thinking across many aspects of their beliefs. The "I know something, the truth is being actively suppressed, and people are blind sheep" mantra. I see some of you on here putting forth similar arguments on ancient history.

The point is...lets look at this logically. Plenty of people you die before their time suffer from non diagnosed medical issues. I haven't been to see a doctor in over 17 years. In that time I have discovered both Colon Cancer AND high cholesterol are health issues for me genetically. So it a sense I have rolled the dice for quite a while on my health. This despite the fact that I am rarely sick and suffer from none of the normal nagging injuries or pains of ageing.

Did she see a doctor regularly? The kind of doctor whose practice isn't backbones by a holistic approach?
Is this approach by her from last year the sign of someone who was a threat to the general public with her truths or is she looking to make sure her family can still generate a source of revenue on this after she might "pass before her time?"

Her friends.....are they fellow conspiracy minded people? Have they bought into a narrative before any evidence exists? Is one of them at least a skeptic among skeptic?

Question everything. Deny ignorance. We all fall prey to things like this because we let our guard down most often with news that is more along the lines of confirmation bias.

Happy Holidays all

posted on Dec, 18 2020 @ 12:54 PM
link   
a reply to: atlantiswatusi

What?
Her December 2019 fakebook post literally talked openly about here health.

What are you talking about?
It doesn't get much clearer.

posted on Dec, 18 2020 @ 01:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: TonyS

Conspiracy?
Here's how you can tell........if it NOT covered by CNN then of course its a racist right wing conspiracy theory.

Ah, but riddle me this, who did the deed?

Was it the drugs companies who wanted to cover up problems with their products?
Was it the Democrats who desperately want a vaccine, and desperately want 100 million people vaccinated int he first 100 days?
Was it the Republicans who want a vaccine to be Trump's legacy and don't want any bumps along the road?
Was it SorosClintonGates who have a pro vaccine agenda for various reasons and don't want any bumps along the road?
Was it Fedex who must be making a fortune distributing the vaccines around the country?
Was it the vegans because this person wasn't a vegan?

What about the lizardsUFO people?

posted on Dec, 18 2020 @ 02:16 PM
link   
a reply to: havok

Did it? Or did it reference how she, not a doctor, felt?

I think I read it...talking about how she doesn't take any medicine at all and is in perfect health. A lot of people say that about themselves and it doesn't make it true.

Like I said....could it be a conspiracy---sure. But there are plenty of other options.

posted on Dec, 18 2020 @ 03:57 PM
link   

The battery of tests?
The explanation of her health and lack of prescriptions?
This is more than just explaining what's going on.
It's clear there is something afoot.

There is no ignorance here to deny. When a person speaks of themselves in that manner, there is a reason and we ought to take notice when they die out-of-the-blue.

posted on Dec, 18 2020 @ 04:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sublimecraft

This is a Hillary-level dodgy deed done dirt cheap.

"move along boy, nothing to see here"

Where’s the proof?

Like minded nut jobs saying so is proof of nothing.

She’s been doing her thing for years, so why now is she killed?

Oh and there’s also this information..

Brandy Vaughan, 45, was found dead on December 7 by her 9-year-old son in the family's California home.

Source

Remembering that she said...

There’s no way anyone could get into my house, no robbers, no angry exes (which I don’t have btw), no fanatical people — my house is like Fort Knox…unless it was someone super professional. It just wouldn’t be possible for anyone without highly special equipment and tactics (I.e. remotely taking down my high-level security system, which they have done before, unfortunately). But my place is also highly secure in a hard-wired kinda way. So even if the power was out, most people could still never get in.

And apparently that post from 2019 is true now... because she said she was in perfect health a year ago must means she still was now. (just using your comrades logic in this thread), therefore her security arrangements have not changed either. (Far more likely to be true than her health in a year)

posted on Dec, 18 2020 @ 04:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: havok

The battery of tests?
The explanation of her health and lack of prescriptions?
This is more than just explaining what's going on.
It's clear there is something afoot.

There is no ignorance here to deny. When a person speaks of themselves in that manner, there is a reason and we ought to take notice when they die out-of-the-blue.

The battery of tests that occurred a couple of years before 2019, which is also a year ago?

So there’s no chance that in the space of 3 years or so that her health could deteriorate?

If you say no, then we all know you’re lying.

She was also found by her son in her own home, the home she called Fort Knox.

Plus she’s been an anti vaxxer for years.

Don’t ignore facts to create the narrative you want it to be

posted on Dec, 18 2020 @ 06:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: TonyS

Conspiracy?

You gonna call it KNN?

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join