It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

DNI Says There Was Indeed 2020 U.S. Election Manipulation by China - Iran - Russia.

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+49 more 
posted on Dec, 16 2020 @ 07:18 PM
link   
Wednesday, December 16, 2020

The Director of National Intelligence (DNI), John Ratcliffe, says there was indeed Foreign Election Interference in this year's Presidential Election.

Catherine Herridge: DNI Ratcliffe leads the 17 intelligence agencies and he has access to the most highly classified information that is held by the US government.

He tells CBS News that there was foreign interference by China, Iran, and Russia in November of this year, and he is anticipating a public report on those findings in January.
More at: www.thegatewaypundit.com... sia-november-video/

In September of 2018, President Trump issued an Executive Order to Punish individuals here at home and abroad, who assisted foreign nations with interfering in U.S. elections.

Not later than 45 days after the conclusion of a United States election, the Director of National Intelligence, in consultation with the heads of any other appropriate executive departments and agencies (agencies), shall conduct an assessment of any information indicating that a foreign government, or any person acting as an agent of, or on behalf of, a foreign government, has acted with the intent or purpose of interfering in that election.

The assessment shall identify, to the maximum extent ascertainable, the nature of any foreign interference and any methods employed to execute it, the persons involved, and the foreign government or governments that authorized, directed, sponsored, or supported it.

The Director of National Intelligence shall deliver this assessment and appropriate supporting information to the President, the Secretary of State, the Secretary of the Treasury, the Secretary of Defense, the Attorney General, and the Secretary of Homeland Security.
Excerpted from: www.whitehouse.gov...

So, the Director of National Intelligence confirms that foreign countries DID INTERFERE in our November 3rd National Election.

The next question is, Did any U.S. Citizens assist with that interference?

Even though the "Public Report" is not going to be published until January 2021, the actions outlined in the 2018 Executive Order can begin immediately, if President Trump gives the green-light.

In light of what has been revealed this year by Secretary of State Mike Pompeo regarding CHINA's influence on U.S. Politicians and Business Leaders, it's possible there will be legal and/or law-enforcement actions taken against the overseas perpetrators, and U.S. citizen conspirators, very soon.

-CareWeMust

edit on 12/16/2020 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

edit on 16-12-2020 by DrumsRfun
edit on 16-12-2020 by DrumsRfun because: (no reason given)
extra DIV

posted on Dec, 16 2020 @ 07:23 PM
link   
Right on time. Electors vote, then government comes in with "whoops" and just like California, everything goes back to normal and we trust then with handling our nation.

posted on Dec, 16 2020 @ 07:23 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Lockstep.

posted on Dec, 16 2020 @ 07:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: one4all

Lockstep.

I have asked the moderators to move this thread to the Mud-Pit, in case we want to get all wild and wooly with speculations.

THIS ONE: www.abovetopsecret.com... , started a little before me by "Rounda", can be the civilized thread.

edit on 12/16/2020 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 16 2020 @ 07:32 PM
link   
I've been hearing commercials for rice on the Radio lately.

How weird is that? Rice, like it's the new American staple.

Don't get me wrong, I like rice just as much as anyone,

but I find it odd to all of a sudden start hearing it on the radio.

Seems I'm not alone either.

www.reddit.com...

posted on Dec, 16 2020 @ 07:32 PM
link   

I have asked the moderators to move this thread to the Mud-Pit, in case we want to get all wild and wooly with speculations.

nothing like a little spitting and cusin at one another is there.

posted on Dec, 16 2020 @ 07:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

originally posted by: one4all

Lockstep.

THIS ONE: www.abovetopsecret.com... , started a little before me by "Rounda", can be the civilized thread.

Lol you’ve relegated my thread to the graveyard.

posted on Dec, 16 2020 @ 07:48 PM
link   

The Director of National Intelligence (DNI), John Ratcliffe, says there was indeed Foreign Election Interference in this year's Presidential Election.

He tells CBS News that there was foreign interference by China, Iran, and Russia in November of this year, and he is anticipating a public report on those findings in January.

Yuh left something out didn't ya?
Don't be shy now.
edit on 16-12-2020 by smurfy because: Text.

posted on Dec, 16 2020 @ 08:03 PM
link   
Pimpeo is going to drop the pimpslap on the made in China crew.

posted on Dec, 16 2020 @ 08:14 PM
link   
So we’re believing in foreign interference in our elections now?

Funny how that works.

+13 more 
posted on Dec, 16 2020 @ 08:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: underwerks

Funny how that works.
Well after 4 years of hearing about it, I might just now be convinced....

posted on Dec, 16 2020 @ 08:27 PM
link   
Lets see..

Source is The Gateway Pundit .. For those that dont know what that is , by the sites own about page , they are a conservative focused website.

If people are gonna cry that CNN is a liberal website then they should also cry about the various right sites that seem to repeat the same lies now.

In your video clip can tell where the timestamp is that shows the DNI head saying that so I can jump to it and hear the quote.

+1 more 
posted on Dec, 16 2020 @ 08:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: underwerks

Funny how that works.

The guy trusted with the most classified info in the USA is wrong? Lying? LOL okay.

The MSM have been pushing for all their listeners to ignore, deny, and obfuscate to help their cause of getting a stolen fraudulent election accepted by the masses. Remember last time when they said Russia interfered? And it was found and proven they didn't? But now there is mass evidence that these other countries DID interfere.

edit on 16-12-2020 by NoCorruptionAllowed because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 16 2020 @ 08:39 PM
link   
a reply to: NoCorruptionAllowed

“Pepperidge Farm remembers”

posted on Dec, 16 2020 @ 08:48 PM
link   
a reply to: baddmove
I think the rice makers feel liberated now that the photo of Uncle Ben is off the box.

posted on Dec, 16 2020 @ 08:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: smurfy

Yuh left something out didn't ya?
Don't be shy now.

You graduated grade school. Reading the linked-to article for yourself is your next step. Good luck!

posted on Dec, 16 2020 @ 08:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: Mandroid7

Mike Pompeo gave several governors a public tongue-lashing earlier this year for colluding with Communist factions in China. Gave them a chance to cut the cord. We'll see if they took him seriously, or not.

posted on Dec, 16 2020 @ 09:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: opethPA
Lets see..

Source is The Gateway Pundit .. For those that dont know what that is , by the sites own about page , they are a conservative focused website.

If people are gonna cry that CNN is a liberal website then they should also cry about the various right sites that seem to repeat the same lies now.

In your video clip can tell where the timestamp is that shows the DNI head saying that so I can jump to it and hear the quote.

Extremists love anything that titilates their confirmation bias. CNN and Fox are about the same on that Spectrum, Gateway Pundit and Mother Jones farther in both directions.

posted on Dec, 16 2020 @ 09:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: Mandroid7

Mike Pompeo gave several governors a public tongue-lashing earlier this year for colluding with Communist factions in China. Gave them a chance to cut the cord. We'll see if they took him seriously, or not.

Since when does a Federal monkey tell the Governor of a State what to do?

As long as they aren't violating tariffs or Congressionally-approved sanctions ... little Mikey can blow it out his nose.

posted on Dec, 16 2020 @ 09:03 PM
link   

This reminds me of when John Kerry went abroad.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join