It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Infamous Plastic Cutting Board In the Oven

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 14 2020 @ 01:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko
a reply to: CriticalStinker

One of those very rare instances where you saw mom both in tears and heard her cuss.

As long as you all laugh at it now, that's all that matters.

Sounds like an A+++ Mom.

posted on Dec, 14 2020 @ 02:23 PM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko
AAAARRRRGGG, you just mentioned Tupperware!!!!!! Just over 30 odd years ago my wife was an agent for Tupperware. We used to have Tupperware parties in our home, I had to vacate the premises for a few hours. We had Tupperware coming out our ears, even the silly little round ones split into partitions.
I think we have a small mountain of the stuff in the loft but I'm too afraid to go up to look. Now you've mentioned the word I've started the sweats again.

posted on Dec, 14 2020 @ 07:34 PM
link   
a reply to: [post=25629613]CopeLongCut[/post

Lovely tale of raining molten plastic! It does sound cool to watch, lol. I hope the cleanup was not too bad.

My worst was a home-made pizza fail, Made the dough and everything, I was so proud and it was going to be epic (in my own mind) I put it on the center rack inexplicably FORGETTING the pizza pan. (I know,.... I know) so it just "gooped" down all over the oven and you know the rest...

By the time I detected the burning smell and my fire alarm went off some of the stuff had actually cooked so,... being the bachelor I was (am) I naturally scraped a good sized glop of it out and actually ate it out of a bowl. It was really good, the burnt crust bits added a nice crunch. Don't judge me, lol.

posted on Dec, 15 2020 @ 12:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: CopeLongCut
My eyes still burn from the fumes. I can't imagine a whole oven full.a reply to: ketsuko

Just an fyi, those fumes are extremely toxic, and can even be deadly.

posted on Dec, 16 2020 @ 12:56 AM
link   
lmao, great personal experience. Thank you.a reply to: Lr103

posted on Dec, 16 2020 @ 12:56 AM
link   
Appreciate that. a reply to: tanstaafl

top topics

<< 1   >>

join