It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Professor of Medicine delivers passionate testimony

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:
+8 more 
posted on Dec, 9 2020 @ 09:59 PM
link   
This is good watch, Pierre Kory, M.D., Associate Professor of Medicine gives testimony during the Senate hearing. Why ivermecting is not allowed to be used as should ???? This is criminal and they should arrest everyone responsible for not allowing ivermecting use or not giving the right information about it as it is matter of life and death.

Another interview : PREVENTING COVID-19: Dr. Pierre Kory

Ivermecting studys

Dr. Pierre Kory, president of the FLCCC Alliance testifies before Senate Committee on Homeland Security and Governmental Affairs looking into early outpatient COVID-19 treatment

Ivermecting + Vitamin D , magnesium , zinc , selenium , melatonin = Good treatment specially if early treatment, which is importat as having all the tools early can prevent it.

The way they have handled this all is criminal neglectful behaviour that seems to want people dieing and not treating them . FFS ...ivermecting!

posted on Dec, 9 2020 @ 10:27 PM
link   
Those videos are a MUST see, had not heard about this until now. About an hour ago I watched a banned video (link below from 'WORLD DOCTORS ALLIANCE') and also have been reading articles from Dr. Michael Yeadon.

What Dr. Kory is describing above seems so much different from what these other sources (below) are describing. It's almost as if there is something suspicious going on that we do not know about. Listen to the 2nd video above and then compare it to the video below.

Why does it seem that there is such a stark contrast between them?

Edit I: Just to clarify where I'm coming from, I trust very little that goes on in most medical offices and hospitals. See this post if you're curious as to why...

Edit II: This post may seem off topic or a derail but I deliberately posted it for one reason, the OP's videos and the sources I listed here appear to be the best info we have on this currently. I no longer trust ANYTHING coming from the MSM at this point. This info NEEDS to get out. There is a good reason it's being censored, I'm very surprised the videos in the OP are still up on YT.

Video link: Ask The Experts (WORLD DOCTORS ALLIANCE) (BANNED on YouTube and Facebook)

twitter.com...

Below are a few of the sources I mentioned from Dr. Michael Yeadon...

"I think the evidence is unequivocal that we are in a PCR false positive pseudo-epidemic..." (Dr. Michael Yeadon)

COVID Pandemic Is Over, No Need For Vaccines, Says Former Vice President Of Pfizer

A PCR false positive pseudo-epidemic looks just like a real epidemic, but isn’t... We have very strong evidence that the PCR mass testing as currently conducted is completely worthless.

lockdownsceptics.org...

That daily picture they show you, with the ‘cases’ climbing up on the right-hand side? Its horribly exaggerated. This test is fatally flawed and MUST immediately be withdrawn and never used again in this setting unless shown to be fixed.

Lies, Damned Lies and Health Statistics – the Deadly Danger of False Positives

edit on 12.9.2020 by Murgatroid because: Felt like it...

posted on Dec, 9 2020 @ 10:41 PM
link   
a reply to: Murgatroid

Thanks, i will watch ...now rushing for work so will watch litle later .
edit on 9-12-2020 by Kenzo because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 9 2020 @ 11:26 PM
link   
I just watched these videos. I urge everyone to watch these videos. It can save your life or life of somebody dear to you. This is not an overstatement.

posted on Dec, 9 2020 @ 11:58 PM
link   
Why the # isn’t anyone listening to this Dr Kory and his group?
FDA? NIH? CDC? WHO?

WHY?

posted on Dec, 10 2020 @ 12:34 AM
link   
a reply to: RazorV66

A better question perhaps might be, WHY is Dr. Kory still alive?

Check that link I cited above, it splains' everything...

posted on Dec, 10 2020 @ 02:17 AM
link   

Yeeh you nailed them, it' s Medical Inquisition.....Rockefeller and Carnegie created this system which have not so great intention....depopulation and this covid scandal proof that, they been sabotaging effective treatments from start, and same time pushing like crazy rushed vaccine fir everyone.

posted on Dec, 10 2020 @ 02:21 AM
link   
Thank you for this, I thought ventilators were bad though?

I'm confused.com

posted on Dec, 10 2020 @ 05:05 AM
link   

posted on Dec, 10 2020 @ 05:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: FinallyAwake

I'm confused.com

Dont be confused...dont be anything except attentive and receptive and keep your random unpoliced thoughts under control.....dont worry about ventilators you most likely arent the one who will be deciding if you get hooked up to one or not...so let it go now.

On a more serious note...stop throwing up smoke ok.These Drs are telling us the truth and what works....thats all we want people thinking about so do not try to spin that focus to confusion and uncertainty again please.

posted on Dec, 10 2020 @ 05:18 AM
link   

posted on Dec, 10 2020 @ 07:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: one4all

originally posted by: FinallyAwake

I'm confused.com

Dont be confused...dont be anything except attentive and receptive and keep your random unpoliced thoughts under control.....dont worry about ventilators you most likely arent the one who will be deciding if you get hooked up to one or not...so let it go now.

On a more serious note...stop throwing up smoke ok.These Drs are telling us the truth and what works....thats all we want people thinking about so do not try to spin that focus to confusion and uncertainty again please.

Yo, I'm down with what the doctors are saying so far, I'm just asking questions.

Oh yeah, and don't tell me what to do.
Thanks
edit on 10-12-2020 by FinallyAwake because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 10 2020 @ 07:35 AM
link   
Sunshine and the beach seem to bolster things up.

That other feller had a whole lot too many do not’s
a reply to: FinallyAwake

posted on Dec, 10 2020 @ 10:03 AM
link   

Yeeh well ventilators have bad reputation, i think with early treatments it can be avoided, thought i am not a doctor.

posted on Dec, 10 2020 @ 10:12 AM
link   
Look and read the FLCCC web site ( Front Line Covid-19 Critical Care Alliance )

Front Line Covid-19 Critical Care Alliance

I-MASK+ Prophylaxis & Early Outpatient Treatment Protocol for COVID-19

They even have very accurate ivermectin dosage info .

I dont agree with the mask and keep distance thought, i think the science dont back mask benefits, and keeping distance does not seem to work from the data from places where it has been in use...In New York if i remember people were put to home arrest but no help .

posted on Dec, 10 2020 @ 11:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: Kenzo

Yeeh well ventilators have bad reputation, i think with early treatments it can be avoided, thought i am not a doctor.

Thanks 👍🏼

posted on Dec, 10 2020 @ 09:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: Kenzo

Yeeh you nailed them, it' s Medical Inquisition.....Rockefeller and Carnegie created this system which have not so great intention....depopulation and this covid scandal proof that, they been sabotaging effective treatments from start, and same time pushing like crazy rushed vaccine fir everyone.

From the very start. It had to be a vaccine. Any other treatment was scrubbed from the WEB. I made a thread even on this site about vitamin D3 and a few other things and it was shut down right away.

One of these RNA vaccines is said to be dangerous and doesn't work on Covid-19. Still will be forced on the public. If you don't take the vaccines you will not be able to work. Good I don't want to work anymore. Then they'll say, "you can't leave your home unless you get the vaccine". They could be trying to reduce the population.

This antiviral drug is probably a God send. I will be taking it if needed.

posted on Dec, 10 2020 @ 10:59 PM
link   
a reply to: Kenzo

Why ivermecting is not allowed to be used as should ????

Financial incentives have been providing resistance. When a course of Remdesiver goes for $3K and hospitalizations ranging from $20k - +$100K in government funding it does create some conflicts of interest in the system. A cheep, safe and generic drug for the treatment of Covid does impact potential profits for a few.

Trump did try and get the message out with HCQ earlier on. The media shut it down and he caved on the issue to promote vaccinations. He did drop the ball here. Hope part of Warp Speed is a vaccination against the deep state corruption.

The eugenics and depopulation agenda do look to be at play. Fauci and others helped move the gain of function research offshore to Wuhan. Event 201 prepared for the release and how to take advantage of government officials going WTF? The media has been tightly controlled as with other psychological operations against the public.

It is an interesting correlation that the nations that banned HCQ are also part of the five eyes intelligence community, where there media control is the strongest.

posted on Dec, 10 2020 @ 11:12 PM
link   
We've had a doctor in Australia who has been saying this since August advocating a triple approach.

Ivermectin, zinc and Doxycycline. All proven safe and available now as "off label" medications.

Link

posted on Dec, 11 2020 @ 12:04 AM
link   
The Bigger question is WHAT is in these vaccines that they need to push them so hard, KNOWING that there are other alternatives out there.

You cant tell me they didnt know, you cant tell me someone didnt speak up......

They are pushing this "new" thing so hard because there is something IN IT , that they need everyone to have.......what that is I do not know.......

But its the ONLY reason why they would continue to censor people like this that come out.......I would have never seen this had it not been for ATS

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join