It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Keeping my thoughts to myself - because everyone will think I'm going mad - maybe ATS doesnt?

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 8 2020 @ 07:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: Hamlin
a reply to: AverageWang
Websites like this might make you think its a majority but its not, this is a far-right website that is in mourning from Trump's loss. You see it in the threads and feel it from their words, the fake sarcasm and fear mongering that you see from people

How dare you, sir?

I can't speak for anybody else, but my sarcasm is very real.

posted on Dec, 8 2020 @ 08:01 AM
link   
a reply to: one4all

OP this is what you fear right?

Sounding like this guy.

What was once destination for seeking the truth and pushing the boundaries of possibilities while also exploring the unexplained has turned into what one4all just demonstrated, attention seeking. People want to be cryptic for cryptic sake so they can garner interest from others.

lol...lol.... get it?

Trump and Friends

posted on Dec, 8 2020 @ 08:04 AM
link   
a reply to: Ksihkehe

You might think so, but you are using it to hide your anger and disappointment at being a loser.

You lost the election. You hate the fact that you lost. But you don't want to show it. So sarcasm it is.

I mean suddenly all the Trump supporters will be "fine" with Trump losing because it doesn't affect them because they all live in some rural areas and nothing will change. This after weeks of reeeing over the election results.

You glow.

posted on Dec, 8 2020 @ 08:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: AverageWang
Hi All,

Honestly I've got nowhere else to write something like this because admitting any of this within normal circles would brand me as a madman, but I'm interested in the opinions of those at ATS because, well, you're here, you're already mad like me.

- COVID-19 & the vaccine

It's clear it's a real virus, I don't know where it came from, whether it was intentionally released or not. Do I think people are above developing and intentionally releasing a world changing virus? Hell no, we've done worse.

Even if I accept the notion that this virus naturally occurred - I personally don't want to inject a liquid into my arm that I don't understand, that's a brand new type of vaccine, developed and tested in record time, developed by people I don't know and have no reason to trust.

- US Election

I don't think it was a fair election, I think the left has become so ideologically blind that they believe winning the election no matter what is the moral thing to do. I think the ever increasing evidence which the press does not cover in the slightest only proves to me that their motives are not 'to distribute news', and furthermore backs up the claims that maybe there really is something to all this evidence.

Do I think Trump should refuse to leave office? No. I think the evidence needs to be explored, quantified and proved.

- UFO's and Aliens (a particular interest of mine)

I believe the government does know a lot more about ET's than they let on, I believe Steven Greer and his CE5 protocols and there are plenty of people that testify to it working. Do I think governments are beyond keeping important secrets from the world? Obviously not, time and time again we have had important information kept from us.

If I admit ANY of this to even my fiancé and closest friends, she'd think there's something wrong with me

So I have to keep myself to myself, quietly choose to not receive the vaccine, meditate and participate in CE5's when no one I know is around, and I have to sit there quietly as all of my friends laugh at US election deniers, share memes about how stupid and 'inbred' the right is, and talk about how Social Media needs to ban all right wing content.

This is my life now - at least until something happens with one of the 3 topics above that proves I wasn't crazy.

The problem is not with you but your friends and fiance'...

posted on Dec, 8 2020 @ 08:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: Hamlin
a reply to: Ksihkehe
You lost the election.

To be honest I didn't even know I was in an election. I guess I finally have something in common with Joe Biden.

posted on Dec, 8 2020 @ 09:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: Peeple

You poor victim.

If you believe in something, you stand up for it.
But oh no poor you has to lie to everybody, because it might be slightly uncomfortable.

The Horror!

Let me tell you what I stood up for. When the BLM and Antifa riots were sweeping across America, my unfortunately very left wing friends started saying that anyone who doesn't join the fight and call out what THEY (my now ex friends) see as racism is by 'definition' also racist. Someone else I know whom I also consider a friend shared his views on FB, for the record they weren't racist in the slightest, and they had a problem with ME for not telling him he's racist. And by problem, I mean I was called 'part of the problem', deluded, ignorant, and eventually, by proxy ALSO racist.

So don't talk to me as if I don't stand up for myself. I was here ranting because I imagined that on a platform like this I wouldn't be alone in how I was feeling.

The reason I don't talk about any of my post with my friends, is because as far as normality goes, it's pretty out there. So chill out, I don't feel like a victim, I was trying to see if anybody else felt the same, and what they do to remedy it.

posted on Dec, 8 2020 @ 09:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: Snarl

I believe Steven Greer

Really bad words to lead ANY sentence.

hahaha - I do have to concede to that one. But thanks for the kind words on the whole, and I get the feeling we probably all have some crazy, the Steven Greer area I'll admit is more wishful than anything else, born out of want. And as it's a more recent interest, I've taken to meditation myself to see if there really is anything to it. If it turns out there's nothing I can do to summon the great celestial overlords, then I'll probably change my position.

posted on Dec, 8 2020 @ 09:58 AM
link   
Well thinkimg outside of the box for today? Biden had to run for president to not being investigated and prosecuted.

They had a jump on the vaccine; Remeber the university profesor and his chineese students boarding the plane with live biological samples in vials in their carryon.

Some are UFO's and ET's, but most are trying to keep Merica from turning into a dustbowl. Then the glaciers start. Real hot places real cold places. The ET's are us from 20,000 or more years ago. That is why they like mountains. 3500 feet up no flood, protection from the sun. the water also protects. It all can't boil off really big flood.

So yeah a lot of people see, hear; Then listen and think about all this control they want to enforce. No more sheeple. That is cool. Remember Trump was about liberty, justice and the pursuit of happiness. When freedom rings true it gathers many followers. All over the world too. american taxpayers should revolt about how many people corporations and states get your tax doollars and have no incentive to budget save.

So join the club find people who can walk in the light, talk hear and listen stay safe. This has been one hell of a shi" show about the election. bye yall back to lurk mode and reading threads backwards.

posted on Dec, 8 2020 @ 10:12 AM
link   
"It is no measure of health to be well-adjusted to a profoundly sick society."

Just quoting this again because it's the first and most profound response to your OP I can think of. It's healthy to explore your mind and the best exploration is done in company.

Don't fear sharing. I'm an introvert and once upon a time I had a very similar outlook in regards to interacting with others. But, I imagine you listen well and are somewhat observant. Use those skills and approach conversation with an open mind.

In regards to conspiracies though I'd say adopt a skeptical approach. It's easy to get caught up in a world of expression if you don't know where you end and another's thoughts begin.

Express yourself!

posted on Dec, 8 2020 @ 11:57 AM
link   
Hello,

On COVID, it's just suspicious. The data on the disease just shows it is nowhere near as dangerous as all the public measures being taken against it would lead one to believe. None of that means it can't make you very ill, even drag you down to death, especially if you had other health conditions you were already fighting, but it's just not so serious we need to be crashing economies and hiding in our homes under our beds.

I also don't think we need to be rushing a vaccine through by force on everyone.

The more steps they take to rush and coerce, the more suspicious it makes me. It certainly doesn't reassure me.

On the election, this is the first one where I think something stinks. I know what loss looks like. Obama won ... twice, and it was the very last thing I wanted to have happen, but he won. This one? It's too irregular and convenient that things that happened and where they happened, and they only conveniently happened there just so to produce desired results. I honestly don't think Biden won, not fairly or honestly. If he gets installed in the White House, I will never call him president, and certainly not Comma-LA when she steps up before the first term is done. In short, Obama was a president; Biden never will be.

With aliens? I think they exist. There is too much universe to say they do not. Are they here? That's another question.

posted on Dec, 8 2020 @ 12:28 PM
link   
Trump would be deemed incompetent and laughed out of office if he claimed aliens existed without everyone else being on board with the announcement. The media would have a field day if Trump announced that aliens are real. a reply to: Hamlin

edit on 8-12-2020 by Buvvy because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 8 2020 @ 12:34 PM
link   
I think one of the biggest issues is that we have both individual, specific problems as well as systemic sources for those problems.

This concept, like many, has been hijacked as a controlled narrative. Meaning, the moment a word like "systemic" is used.. Most will automatically confine and understand that through a cultivated lens (typically racism).

Its like trying to stop a dam from leaking by only ever cleaning up the water that seeps through. The premise of actually examining the dam itself is inculcated in a way that will never, ever actually fix the dam and seal the cracks.. because a business & system has been built up that depends on the situation staying the same (or worsening). Naturally, in this manipulated paradigm, "you" are a horrible person who wants people to drown if "you" dont actively support & promote the system that perpetuates the problem.

Behaviors like patience, calmness, and kindness help us build a better base. Something that will be dismissed by both "sides," but for different reasons.

They are pretty revolutionary acts nowadays though. Particularly when dealing with someone that sees things dramatically differently than we might.

Practicing how to actually interact with those that see things differently (which is technically everyone and anyone) is imperative. Particularly when everything from media to general communication technology is predicated and built on the exact opposite attitude.

Basically, it may not be the specific stances that are important, but how we communicate them with others. With the level of narrative control that exists, this is still immensely difficult though.

posted on Dec, 8 2020 @ 12:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: canucks555
UFOs are real. They're aliens. And Trump sucks.

You forgot to add that 'kindness is everything' and 'love is love'...🙄

Try telling the 'aliens' that when they try to probe you, see how that works out and get back.

The evidence contained in the Unholy Communion video completely tipped the scales for me personally.

John Keel, one of the most respected researchers in this field, noted that “over and over again, witnesses have told me in hushed tones, ‘you know, I don’t think that thing I saw was mechanical at all. I got the distinct impression it was alive.’” thestrongdelusion.com...

The UFO phenomena are manifestations of living beings that are here to deceive mankind. They appear in their UFO form because they wish to change our perception of reality. That they are alive rather than mechanical is not our only conclusion.

thestrongdelusion.com...

The thousands of contacts with the entities indicate that they are liars and put-on artists. ~ John Keel

They are inveterate liars and deceivers, and delight in bamboozling and misleading mankind with all manner of nonsense. ~ Gordon Creighton

“They are messengers of deception” ~ Jacques Vallee

originally posted by: The GUT
...the hypothesis that best fits the UFO phenomenon is, imo, that those little stinking, lying buggers ARE demons.

Why the desire to change our beliefs? These aliens had a clear teaching agenda. But why was it so important for these aliens to change our traditional spiritual beliefs? We do know that the so-called space brothers have established a pattern of telling us things that have been proven to be demonstrably false. One should then ask, ‘Should they be trusted either?’ After all, if they have lied, should they not be treated as liars?”

Aliens - The Deadly Secret

edit on 12.8.2020 by Murgatroid because: Felt like it...

posted on Dec, 8 2020 @ 03:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: Murgatroid

originally posted by: canucks555
UFOs are real. They're aliens. And Trump sucks.

You forgot to add that 'kindness is everything' and 'love is love'...🙄

Try telling the 'aliens' that when they try to probe you, see how that works out and get back.

The evidence contained in the Unholy Communion video completely tipped the scales for me personally.

John Keel, one of the most respected researchers in this field, noted that “over and over again, witnesses have told me in hushed tones, ‘you know, I don’t think that thing I saw was mechanical at all. I got the distinct impression it was alive.’” thestrongdelusion.com...

The UFO phenomena are manifestations of living beings that are here to deceive mankind. They appear in their UFO form because they wish to change our perception of reality. That they are alive rather than mechanical is not our only conclusion.

thestrongdelusion.com...

The thousands of contacts with the entities indicate that they are liars and put-on artists. ~ John Keel

They are inveterate liars and deceivers, and delight in bamboozling and misleading mankind with all manner of nonsense. ~ Gordon Creighton

“They are messengers of deception” ~ Jacques Vallee

originally posted by: The GUT
...the hypothesis that best fits the UFO phenomenon is, imo, that those little stinking, lying buggers ARE demons.

Why the desire to change our beliefs? These aliens had a clear teaching agenda. But why was it so important for these aliens to change our traditional spiritual beliefs? We do know that the so-called space brothers have established a pattern of telling us things that have been proven to be demonstrably false. One should then ask, ‘Should they be trusted either?’ After all, if they have lied, should they not be treated as liars?”

Aliens - The Deadly Secret

I do believe many people have negative experiences...tangible physical ones....getting treated like an animal and being roughhoused cliniclly and terrorised mentally....well its just not so cool really.....having some retard use cover-memories to suppress your awareness of said experiences is a joke unto itself....and to those who do regressions if that works which for some it seems to...are you nucking futts???.....those memories were covered up for a reason...they are traumatic and damaging.....do you want to get you Appendix out while under anesthesia and then a few months later for kicks and giggles have a well executed regression session so you can relive it in full color and stereo for your Family and Friends viewing and listening pleasure????

Yes,its gonna hurt like hell when someone smashes their way through your nasal cartilage to implant you,yes you will be numbed down but you will still "feel" it,I know I sure as hell did......and do I wish to relive that now muted memory in full living color and action.....hell no.

posted on Dec, 8 2020 @ 06:32 PM
link   

Thanks for giving your feed back on such a controversial topic. I will trust someone with actual experience any day over those who blindly believe what the Steven Greer's of the world are saying instead. This is the primary reason I respect people like Joe Jordan so much. Personal experience ALWAYS trumps human opinions...

posted on Dec, 8 2020 @ 10:48 PM
link   

I don’t mean to be negative...but I have no other way to put it: what is most concerning about your post is that you wouldn’t dare share this with your fiancé. Think on that for a good long while.

posted on Dec, 9 2020 @ 05:43 AM
link   

Thanks for giving your feed back on such a controversial topic. I will trust someone with actual experience any day over those who blindly believe what the Steven Greer's of the world are saying instead. This is the primary reason I respect people like Joe Jordan so much. Personal experience ALWAYS trumps human opinions...

Joe Jordan is right and he is very wrong.

These arent demons....they are material beings.

Invoking the name of anything you believe is more powerful than what is scaring you will also stop the invasion of privacy.....we have immense power as Individuals we are not aware of and its not as easy to screw with us as some would have us all believe....lots of "them" fear us totally,so,right but also wrong....... I know this for a fact because I am not religous and I used the same method sans-doctrinal dogma to fight back and to win.It is your POWER OF BELIEF that they fear....its your cerebral RAW HORSEPOWER they fear....with good reason once you begin to understand yourself a little more.

Connection to Noahs Flood?....Im not religous....but you bet you bottom dollar baby...."she'll be comin around that Mountain when she comes."......right on this one....for the record you do not have to be christian to read and accept the bible as a hijacked history book instead of a doctrinal text.

Often they cannot remember until the memories are ressurected later???....wrong.....many Abductees have bleed-through occurances where the screen memories used as anesthesia fail....clashing timelines if you will.

Its not quite exotic stuff either...basic nuts and bolts technology in most cases.

Cattle Mutilations are a logistical issue....its part and parcel of the implant process.So wrong again.

Desperation leads people to try to own and control every part of their reality....this is why doctrinal dogma enters the equation for some.

If you an understand this single statement you are well on your way to understanding Abductions........"Humans have zero imagination.....none.....bupkiss....we are a blank slate.....its not possible for you or I or anyone to imagine anything completely on our own....it is simply not possible....you just "think" you are imaginative and creative.....however we do posses the ability to manifest things which is something of a dichotomy now isnt it?

Im not picking a fight with people who follow and endorse doctrinal dogmas....its their free will choice....but at the end of the day the Bible and other keystone doctrinal writings become much much more valuable and impactful once you eliminate the religous doctrinal dogma from the entire equation.

posted on Dec, 9 2020 @ 10:37 AM
link   

I have seen NO evidence that aliens are material beings. Nor have you provided any. It's obvious why, there IS none. Unless of course you consider sources like Steven Greer 'evidence'... They are NOT, and that is probably the source of your error. What I HAVE seen is a massive amount of evidence that says they are NOT. This coming from thousands of eyewitness' as well as numerous extremely reliable sources, some listed above BTW. That single link above to the 'Unholy Communion' video ALONE completely destroys your argument.

Also your premise about the bible could not POSSIBLY be more wrong, it neither a history book OR a doctrinal text. This is a FACT and I have learned this from direct personal experience. So this is nothing to do with beliefs. Now I have no desire to change your beliefs here, that is NOT my intent. I'm just sayin' your research methods have failed you big time. Not only that, you are not only 100% out of touch with reality, but you are ALSO misleading others as well. THINK about it. You have been VERY deceived and you are passing that on to others who will do the same and on and on...

Now IF these were just minor details this would be no big deal but they are NOT. The beliefs you have about the Bible ALONE are enough to completely sidetrack a persons destiny. Like I said above, I am speaking about things that I irrevocably without question KNOW are true, else I would NOT be typing them here now. Direct first experience with the author of the book tells me you have been massively deceived. NOT ideas, not things I read somewhere, EXPERIENCE...

posted on Dec, 9 2020 @ 11:57 AM
link   

I have seen NO evidence that aliens are material beings. Nor have you provided any. It's obvious why, there IS none. Unless of course you consider sources like Steven Greer 'evidence'... They are NOT, and that is probably the source of your error. What I HAVE seen is a massive amount of evidence that says they are NOT. This coming from thousands of eyewitness' as well as numerous extremely reliable sources, some listed above BTW. That single link above to the 'Unholy Communion' video ALONE completely destroys your argument.

Also your premise about the bible could not POSSIBLY be more wrong, it neither a history book OR a doctrinal text. This is a FACT and I have learned this from direct personal experience. So this is nothing to do with beliefs. Now I have no desire to change your beliefs here, that is NOT my intent. I'm just sayin' your research methods have failed you big time. Not only that, you are not only 100% out of touch with reality, but you are ALSO misleading others as well. THINK about it. You have been VERY deceived and you are passing that on to others who will do the same and on and on...

Now IF these were just minor details this would be no big deal but they are NOT. The beliefs you have about the Bible ALONE are enough to completely sidetrack a persons destiny. Like I said above, I am speaking about things that I irrevocably without question KNOW are true, else I would NOT be typing them here now. Direct first experience with the author of the book tells me you have been massively deceived. NOT ideas, not things I read somewhere, EXPERIENCE...

Oh I have been deceived . Mistreated yes and also deceived .

If I asked you for proof of your Dentist visit when you were 7 years old could you give it to me?

Now please stop asking that silly question.

Get over the demon crap already....I am not saying there are not types of non-typical humans and clones and hybrids that would fall under the traditional coverage of the descriptive word demons but there are typical humans who fit that shoe as well.

Religous dogma makes you say demon = alien.

Nothing can destroy my statements and its your argument to do with as you wish.

You bet your Heiny the Bible is a History book...and it was written by non-religous Survivors of a Cataclysm.

For goodness sakes "my Research methods"....lol....get with the Program I am not a Researcher I am an Experiencer....huge difference there.

The Bible and all doctrinal writings were designed to bring you to the page I am already on.

Its all connected.

Stop allowing lies and dogma to run your life.

I am not religous....however....once an individual learns enough of the real truths they begin to unbelievably see that the "space" for diety/dogma based beliefs does not disappear anywhere....it remains....unbelievably....so all the religous nutbars out there can relax no one is going to take away their Happy.....and there is an entire UNIVERSE just waiting to be preached to.

If you have direct connections to the Author of the Bible then be kind enough to ask them to show you where the disease cancer/covid ect ect is explained and where the proper precautions to avoid it and remediations to treat it are explained......seriously.....it will spare me a lot of time on ATS.

Aliens are impossible.....you just havent figured it all out yet....mostly because you have no IMAGINATION because that is simply not possible ---- you having an Imagination is not possible----....but alas you dont know that yet either.

You dont even know what you are.

Yet.

posted on Dec, 9 2020 @ 12:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: one4all
Religous dogma makes you say demon = alien.

In one sentence you not only confirmed every thing I just said, you also killed your OWN credibility.

Religion turns my stomach... Five minutes in any search engine would easily confirm this as well....

My posts on ATS about the subject make this crystal clear. Everything I have said so far can easily be backed up & confirmed. Again, you have provided NO evidence, nor can you. This isn't a dare BTW, just a simple fact. Eventually you will come to see I was right, I am NOT your enemy here. YOU are...

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join