It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Public Hearing in Wisconsin on December 11th at 10AM announced in Madison, WI. 2020 Stop the Steal!

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 5 2020 @ 02:43 PM
link   
a reply to: Lumenari

We can only hope that in these dark times enough sparks can get together to light a raging inferno of Truth.

We chose to incarnate at this specific time, for this specific reason!

Now it is time for all of us to face the shadow, on a microcosmic and macrocosmic level.

Game on

posted on Dec, 5 2020 @ 04:01 PM
link   
I didn’t mention Trump, I’m speaking of the integrity of our voting system. Which fraud (regardless from where) is exactly that..... but assume things; just like you assume there has been no foul play, and ignore the facts.

Edit: @terry McGuire
edit on 5-12-2020 by SeektoUnderstand because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 5 2020 @ 05:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: SeektoUnderstand
I didn’t mention Trump, I’m speaking of the integrity of our voting system. Which fraud (regardless from where) is exactly that..... but assume things; just like you assume there has been no foul play, and ignore the facts.
Edit: @terry McGuire

This is what really gets me after taking the time to watch public hearings from the different states. There is a clear pattern that has been repeated in each and every state, sworn to with expert and witness testimony.

It is beginning to seem like the sides of the equation here are pro-constitution and anti-constitution.

Pro-Globalism or Anti-Globalism.

Pro-Individual freedom/private property/right to defend yourself/pursuit of happiness

Pro-Collective, destruction of freedom/private property/no right to defend yourself/ your happiness is defined by the collective.

Crazy times, the spirit of America is rising and we will defeat the insidious goals of the NWO.

posted on Dec, 5 2020 @ 06:13 PM
link   
a reply to: Lumenari

I've read your posts for years dear.

You really are one for calling names aint'cha. I am not your dear

And as far as "the left" being a monolithic entity, of course it is.

Of course it isn't. However it doe's seem that you like the simplicity of arch right thought that would have it so, all that stereotyping come natural to that vein of thought. Easy peasy

A cult of zealots who worship big government, being told what to think by the propaganda arm of it.

You seem to have gone so far into the unthinking conservative meme that you find it once again so easy to stereotype them into one big cult. Ha. Opps and there we have it once again, being programed by what you call the propaganda arm, I'm supposing that by that you mean MSM. So simplistic.

I have not for years on ATS seen a single left-wing talking point posted by the membership here that wasn't merely a cut and paste of what CNN said that morning.

And do you know why? Possibly because all that you see and hear is defined by your skewed belief in Trump and what he is doing. Oh, yeah, I know you say that you didn't vote for him the first time.

The Borg have more individuality.
Yet here you are beating the same old dead horses you and others who support Trump constantly over and over and over like to post. "You are brainwashed by CNN. You are like Borg. You are Hive creatures'' All the same and all repeatable over and over again. It's amazing really.

posted on Dec, 5 2020 @ 06:26 PM
link   
a reply to: SeektoUnderstand

I try NOT to assume Mr. Stand though I admit that sometimes I fall prey to doing so. It was several decades back that I began to question the integrity of the voting system. The voting machines that the left used to point out to that were owned by private corporations came in there somewhere along the line.

So do I assume there was no fraud? No, I don't. Do I suppose that there was no fraud from the left? No. Do I assume there was no fraud from the right? No, I don't. What I do do is consider that there could be, from either side.

And the facts as I seem them at this point is that all the states have confirmed their vote. Am I wrong there? That all of the allegations that Trump's team have carried to the courts have to a high majority been dismissed. Am I right or am I wrong?
That in 16 Trump was touting the meme that the only way he could lose is if he was cheated? Right or Wrong?

And no 2020. That Trump did the same thing as four years earlier, claimed that the only way he could lose would be by fraudulent votes, by cheating...Right or Wrong? That he charged four years ago that our voting system was sub-par, yet what did he do when he won? He quit doing anything to rectify that system. In four years. Until once again he thought he might lose and began with the chanting once again''I can only lose if I am cheated.

So the ''facts'' that I am seeing and hearing about are facts, sure. But those facts are allegations. They are insinuations. They are charges that court after court have dismissed. I"m not ignoring them at all.

posted on Dec, 5 2020 @ 07:17 PM
link   
Same old crap the Left said when Trump took office. He's going to destroy America!! Didn't happen. Same people in office folks. Same people. Just a different guy pardoning Turkey's for 4 years. a reply to: Lumenari

posted on Dec, 6 2020 @ 08:15 AM
link   
a reply to: elementalgrove
Truth? Not in this election. Or the next. Or the next...

posted on Dec, 6 2020 @ 11:38 AM
link   

Electoral College meeting/vote on December 14th will have to be delayed.

posted on Dec, 6 2020 @ 03:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
Electoral College meeting/vote on December 14th will have to be delayed.

I keep running out of popcorn, here I thought I was prepared

posted on Dec, 6 2020 @ 03:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: Lumenari

originally posted by: elementalgrove
a reply to: djz3ro

You strike me as the kind of person who watched the GA video evidence and walked away assured that all the video proved is how clean and secure of an election this was.

It is pretty obvious at this point that some of our frenemies on the left here are not, shall we say, the brightest stars in the sky...

If they were then they would not be Biden supporters, after all.

But it is what it is...

~shrug~

I'm not a Biden supporter either.

You guys keep having bad choices

top topics

<< 1   >>

join