It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Maybe we are in a civil war

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+15 more 
posted on Nov, 29 2020 @ 10:53 AM
link   
It seems there was actually a military raid that secured certain unsavory servers from the CIA in Germany and that people actually died. Interesting that on the same day news sources stated that 5 soldiers died in a helicopter crash in Egypt and that 1 CIA officer died in Somalia.

"Lt General Thomas McInerney and Lt General Michael Flynn gave interviews to WVW Broadcasting Network today. It was Flynn’s first interview since his pardon. In stunning testimony, McInerney stated his sources have told him U.S. Army Special Forces, possibly the famed Delta Force, raided the CIA-run server farm in Frankfurt, Germany.

5 soldiers were killed in the ensuing firefight, as well as one CIA paramilitary; the CIA personnel were allegedly flown in from Afghanistan for security, according to related news reports."

Above was quoted from a blogger I read...

In this interview around the 43 minute mark is where the remarks about a raid are made:

www.worldviewweekend.com...

CIA and military deaths in same numbers:

apnews.com...

www.cnn.com...

If this is all true, and I cannot imagine why this general would say this if it wasnt, then we are probably in a totally different world right now and do not even know it.
edit on 29-11-2020 by Fools because: ...

+9 more 
posted on Nov, 29 2020 @ 10:57 AM
link   
Their high-level civil war would likely spill over into our lives.

We should tread carefully. If any of this is true then we have serious national security problems. It's an enemy we can't push beyond our shores.

posted on Nov, 29 2020 @ 10:57 AM
link   
a reply to: Fools

What's the source on a US raid in Germany?

Im hard pressed to believe we conducted a clandestine raid on a sovergn ally without it being talked about.

posted on Nov, 29 2020 @ 10:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: CriticalStinker

What's the source on a US raid in Germany?

Im hard pressed to believe we conducted a clandestine raid on a sovergn ally without it being talked about.

Around the 43 minute mark of the worldviewweekend.com link - comment made by the lt. general Thomas McInerney

However, the entire interview is worth a listen.
edit on 29-11-2020 by Fools because: .

posted on Nov, 29 2020 @ 11:08 AM
link   

Fair enough, I'll have to check it out later when I'm done with work.

posted on Nov, 29 2020 @ 11:08 AM
link   
I hope somebody is on the side of truth and justice

posted on Nov, 29 2020 @ 11:10 AM
link   
a reply to: projectvxn
Let me point you in the right direction. Look up "Fifth Column" and read to your hearts content.

posted on Nov, 29 2020 @ 11:11 AM
link   
a reply to: CriticalStinker
Well here is 2 more sources for a clandestine raid.

Left from USA today.
www.usatoday.com...

Right from Sidney Powell
welovetrump.com...

And just an interesting link about PA.

welovetrump.com... utm_source=vuukle&utm_medium=talk_of_town

You send out 1.8 million absentee ballots and received 2.5 million back?

edit on 29-11-2020 by ntech because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 29 2020 @ 11:15 AM
link   

CIA server farm...Frankfurt am Main, Germany??

This isn't the middle of the nowhere...It's the inner city of one of Germany's bigger cities.

Delta force, 6 killed in the firefight yet not a single report of the chaos on German news outlets...I call BS

Wikileaks on CIA hacker group

Peace
edit on 29-11-2020 by operation mindcrime because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 29 2020 @ 11:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: ntech

Left from USA today.
www.usatoday.com...

Your source: "Story of Army raid to seize election servers in Germany is false."

posted on Nov, 29 2020 @ 11:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: Fools
It seems there was actually a military raid that secured certain unsavory servers from the CIA in Germany and that people actually died.

No, there really wasn't.

This is the real world, not some Hollywood fantasised bull#.

posted on Nov, 29 2020 @ 11:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

originally posted by: ntech

Left from USA today.
www.usatoday.com...

Your source: "Story of Army raid to seize election servers in Germany is false."

Of course, this story has been around a couple of weeks now. Fact is that this time a very reliable source said that it did happen.

posted on Nov, 29 2020 @ 11:21 AM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus
Great, so it wasn't actually about the election.

Now, did a raid take place? Were servers taken?

If it's not for the reason were being told, shouldn't that be a red flag? But no, lol, your sources wrong get gud scrub

posted on Nov, 29 2020 @ 11:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: Nivhk

No to both, only LARP'ers think this occured.

posted on Nov, 29 2020 @ 11:23 AM
link   

Of course, this story has been around a couple of weeks now. Fact is that this time a very reliable source said that it did happen.

Sure. You keep on believing that right up until the 20th of January. And beyond of you want.

It will give people something to cling to when dealing with Biden as President.

posted on Nov, 29 2020 @ 11:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: Nivhk

No to both, only LARP'ers think this occured.

So you are saying that this general is a liar? He even named the military intelligence battalion. I think the 305th. I think that is very good information. I don't think generals go around LARPing generally speaking.

posted on Nov, 29 2020 @ 11:27 AM
link   

Sure. You keep on believing that right up until the 20th of January. And beyond of you want.

It will give people something to cling to when dealing with Biden as President.

I am cynical enough to believe that as well. At the moment I have both beliefs bouncing around my skull.

posted on Nov, 29 2020 @ 11:27 AM
link   

So you are saying that this general is a liar?

Yup, if that's what he's actually claiming then that's what I'm saying.

posted on Nov, 29 2020 @ 11:28 AM
link   

I am cynical enough to believe that as well. At the moment I have both beliefs bouncing around my skull.

However you have to cope, bro, this is like a death for so many people who drank way too much yard sign amount/flotilla/rally size Kool-Aid.

posted on Nov, 29 2020 @ 11:33 AM
link   
a reply to: ntech

The USA Today article is a "fact check" claiming its false.

As for Sydney Powell, she doesn't strike me as someone privy to classified operations. Her claims as of recent also have me questioning her as she's more than willing to go out ok a limb.

Now, I'm not going to just take what MSM says as end all be all. I'm operating under the logic that a raid on a sovergn ally is a very bold claim. Especially after the Obama admin got caught spying on officials including Merkel a few years back. Since that happened, I don't think they'd allow us to do it, so my guess is we'd have to conduct it without permission. If that happened, I think the story would be plastered everywhere.

Granted, I'm going off of my own reasoning, and merely speculating. So there's that in all fairness.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join