It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Movie Great Pyramid K 2019 (Fehmi Krasniqi) - Destroyed noses

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 29 2020 @ 01:14 AM
link   
Ok this is a longshot.

It seems some Italian guy figured out how the ancient Egyptians build the pyramids in Giza.

Simple, they used concrete. Doh, yea been here before i know. But there is a twist to the great granite structures; it was melted with a huge magnifying glass, into molds, and voila! There's your big 70 ton granite slabs above the pyramid. Problem solved?

They spend less than a minute to explain how this amazing magnifying glass was constructed, but then again, when you watch the video, you'll see that the wooden structure keeping this magnifying glass afloat, is really a far fetch, imho.

Elegant solution, but far out imho. And quite impossible, coz when you melt granite, you get a glass like gel, which is far from the observed in Egypt.

But the docu ends with a very cool indication of the missing noses of major Egyptian monuments, like the Sphinx. They are all missing their noses. Why ? Because they are African people depicted. And when you see their noses, its quite clear, to me, that its african people in origin.

Maybe because white people discovering the monuments, felt belittled, and had to eradicate this fact. Maybe true? We all know the story of the Sphinx, that Napoleons army was target practicing their cannons on the Sphinx.

I went thru a a dozen of the sculptures, and oh man, many of them are missing their nose. I wonder is there something to this?

Sounds credible that most people in ancient Egypt was African. yea.. well DOH!

Just like the Olmecs in Mexico. They have the same trade, nose-wise.

Even the above picture has the nose destroyed, but its looks to me, that its African in origin ?

Here is another:

According to the video, they sailed from the top of Africa to the south Americas, and settled there. And even populated Easter Island? well, hmm.

What do you think ?

I find the noses destroyed interesting, in Egypt. Apparently they didnt get all the "noses" in south America?

Here is the vid:

YT link: www.youtube.com...

edit on 29/11/2020 by kloejen because: yt link misformed.

posted on Nov, 29 2020 @ 02:06 AM
link   
The busted noses looks to be part of the psychology of war, quite common to leave a trail of destruction along the way. A lot of ancient sites all across the Middle East have been targeted among the ongoing conflicts.

The Museums across Iraq got hit hard and fast when it fell. It is quite common for an invading force to attack the symbology of the culture it is invading. Similar to why all the statues are falling in America with the BLM riots.

posted on Nov, 29 2020 @ 02:13 AM
link   
Looks to be confirmed...., molten granite forms in less than 20 seconds using a Fresnel lens...

posted on Nov, 29 2020 @ 02:20 AM
link   
a reply to: Murgatroid

I saw those video earlier. But thats a Fresnel lens, not a common magnifying glass, and as i wrote, it forms a glass like structure, not looking like solid granite.

Could the ancient Egyptians make a fresnel lens? Not likely!

posted on Nov, 29 2020 @ 05:34 AM
link   
a reply to: kloejen

We all know the story of the Sphinx, that Napoleons army was target practicing their cannons on the Sphinx.

It has been known for several years that Napoleons army found the Sphinx in that condition. It was documented, by the army and historians accompanying the army, as being without a nose when they arrived. Also, all supplies had to be accounted for and there is no record of target practice by the artillery in that area.

Perhaps the nose damage is so common because it is the easiest part to break, it sticks out form the rest of the face. Just an easy target for anyone wanting to destroy it without putting a lot of work into the act.

edit on 11 29 2020 by beyondknowledge because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 29 2020 @ 06:39 AM
link   
Non-expert observations here.

I have no doubt granite or almost anything can be melted by a giant lens.

Melting might answer the shaping part but not the moving part? The pyramid still weighs the same if in liquid or solid state.

If they used liquid granite in a mold of some sort, shouldn't there be a discernable consistency to the shape of the final products? Or was it a matter of just final shaping the most outer surface of each block to fit the next?

Wouldn't we find a lot of granite slag lying around?

Great OP. Thanks for sharing.

posted on Nov, 29 2020 @ 06:51 AM
link   
The nose is the most prominent part of the face.

I think the statues losing their noses is a common occurrence for the same reasons boxers get broken noses. It’s just more exposed.

I doubt it was racist white people but hey, why not? Racism seems to be the cause of everything else nowadays.

posted on Nov, 29 2020 @ 08:10 AM
link   

No he didnt not even close. When you melt granite you get obsidian and its very obvious the pyramids are not made of obsidian. Then if they had managed to melt it enough to pour it in to a mold it would explode. As the rock cools it tends to shatter with an explosive force all that trapped energy is released to quickly. And finally you cant just melt rock and then cool it and end up with rock it doesnt work that way.

posted on Nov, 29 2020 @ 08:26 AM
link   
The Ancient Egyptians believed that the soul of the depicted person inhabited statues of him/her, and by cutting off the nose they would kill the spirit in the statue as it could no longer breath:

The damaged part of the body is no longer able to do its job," Bleiberg explained. Without a nose, the statue-spirit ceases to breathe, so that the vandal is effectively "killing" it.

Source: CNN Edition: Why do so many Egyptian statues have broken noses?

-MM

posted on Nov, 29 2020 @ 09:19 AM
link   

The ancient Egyptian's were sometimes known to have destroyed the faces previous less popular pharaoh's and to even re-carve them into the semblance of the then later pharaoh whom would then be attributed with the building of the monument's of the previous pharaoh, Akhenaten was one whom was so removed from history.

Then there was more recently at least two periods, the early Christians whom had been persecuted to a fair degree by the native religions had eventually become the dominant religion within Egypt and led an early crusade against the pagan's destroying many temple's and defacing many statues, this may have also occurred during the Iconoclastic period which was within a century or so of this original defacing of the pagan shrines, later the Islamic invasion which was marked across the entire Islamic sphere of conquest with statuary being toppled and destroyed also accounted for much of this destruction.

Then there are the previous wars and conquests were conquerors have often destroyed the emblems, idol's and art of the conquered.

Add to this the claims that the Sphinx being far far older and the evidence shown for this which actually outweighs the geopolymer argument in most reasonably peoples minds then there is the fact of it's truly great antiquity to bear in mind.

And the fact that we know very little about the Sphinx with Academia and Egyptology keeping a rather tight lid on it other than there claim's which they back up by belittling anything that does not go along with there pseudo fantasist fake history of the structure and we see there is rather more room for wiggle here than to attribute it all with nose pinching barbarian wanderers of old.
hiddenincatours.com...

Still I do believe the Geopolymer explanation of the pyramids themselves is very interesting, indeed very persuasive and I do wonder if perhaps at least SOME ancient monuments may have been made in such a manner, that said sites such as this would suggest NO they carved them - how they moved them then remains a mystery.

Remember sometimes a snake oil salesman is onto something but sometimes he is just selling something that does nothing at best and could be harmful at worst.

posted on Nov, 29 2020 @ 12:59 PM
link   
Threads like this one are the reason i came to ATS this beats the hell out of all the political drama going on

I can remember hearing a song when i was a very young kid about the head on something being too small it wasn't the first time at all

Bat # crazy
Pity the site with the information from 1839 vanished about how to make granite it was in this thread

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jan, 21 2021 @ 11:20 PM
link   
And I was thinking that the author really has some message for mankind - hehehe (softly).

posted on Feb, 27 2021 @ 08:13 AM
link   
An article on K2019 (in French, so browser translator probably necessary) on Irna's site.

top topics

join