It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Election 2020 Was Rigged - The Evidence

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 29 2020 @ 03:11 PM
link   
New analysis by John R. Lott at the Justice Department on absentee ballots.

"A Simple Test for the Extent of Vote Fraud with Absentee Ballots in the 2020 Presidential Election: Georgia and Pennsylvania Data"

posted on Dec, 29 2020 @ 03:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: LookingAtMars

originally posted by: olaru12
Perhaps it should be extended. The recount in Wisconsin that trump demanded increased Bidens margin.

I don't think trump can rig the EC this time.

in.reuters.com...

Just like in GA, recounting fake ballots will not expose the fraud.

I am sure the fraud will be exposed and there will be no doubt.

Then hopefully, we can embrace the truth and unite the nation unlike it has been in 100 years.

So you admit there has been no evidence of fraud exposed as of yet?

posted on Dec, 29 2020 @ 04:09 PM
link   
An arrogant overconfident Democrat comes clean with the American public.

mobile.twitter.com...

posted on Dec, 29 2020 @ 04:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: 111DPKING111
New analysis by John R. Lott at the Justice Department on absentee ballots.

"A Simple Test for the Extent of Vote Fraud with Absentee Ballots in the 2020 Presidential Election: Georgia and Pennsylvania Data"

Wow... ruh-oh...

Since this is from the DOJ, it should be immediately admissible as evidence.

I'm sure Sidney, Lin, Rudy, Jenna and everyone else is all over it.

posted on Dec, 29 2020 @ 04:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
An arrogant overconfident Democrat comes clean with the American public.

mobile.twitter.com...

A Democrat caller on Rush Limbaugh moments ago just bragged “We have control of the voting machines and we have control of all the judges so we don’t need to convince you [conservatives] of anything anymore, and by the next election we will have a supermajority.”

Sure, that clears it all up.

Jesus.
edit on 29-12-2020 by Gryphon66 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 29 2020 @ 04:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: sligtlyskeptical

That is truly, epically hilarious, seeing as your post came right after the one linking to the new DOJ analysis showing there is massive, results-altering levels of fraud, just with the mail-in/absentee ballots alone. Add in the in-person fraud, the voting machine fraud (weighted voting, vote-flipping, etc)...

Well, I'll say it again... Trump won in a historic landslide. He even won California. He won over 400 electoral college votes.

You'll see soon enough. Buckle up, Bueller.
edit on 29-12-2020 by tanstaafl because: (no reason given)

edit on 29-12-2020 by tanstaafl because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 29 2020 @ 04:34 PM
link   
Surprise surprise. John Lott wrote an essay. Who's John Lott?

Wiki - John Lott

In October 2020, Lott was appointed as a senior adviser for research and statistics at the Office of Justice Programs within the U.S. Department of Justice.

What is his background?

In the course of a dispute with Otis Dudley Duncan in 1999–2000,[62][63] Lott claimed to have undertaken a national survey of 2,424 respondents in 1997, the results of which were the source for claims he had made beginning in 1997.[63]

In response to the dispute surrounding the missing survey, Lott created and used "Mary Rosh" as a sock puppet to defend his own works on Usenet and elsewhere. After investigative work by blogger Julian Sanchez, Lott admitted to use of the Mary Rosh persona. Sanchez also pointed out that Lott, posing as Rosh, not only praised his own academic writing, but also called himself "the best professor I ever had".

His "analysis" rests on comparing counties that surround Fulton County and the breakdown of their absentee ballots. Readers may be shocked to discover that Biden received a larger number of absentee votes in Fulton as compared with the surrounding Counties. Fulton is the largest county in Georgia and is where Atlanta is located. Hint: it's a very urban area.

I guess we'll all just have to wait on the "DOJ" to bring charges ... this is cracker-jack creative writing in my opinion.
edit on 29-12-2020 by Gryphon66 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 29 2020 @ 10:27 PM
link   
Another summary page on the fraud.

1. Navarro Report: The Immaculate Deception
2. Analysis of 3,000 U.S. counties shows Joe Biden received 5.6 % more votes in counties using Dominion (Video)
3. Antrim Michigan Dominion Voting Systems Forensics Report
4. Georgia Senate Judiciary Committee Chairman's Summary of Testimony from the Dec. 3, 2020 Hearing
5. Five States and the Election Irregularities and Issues
6. Voter Integrity Project: Findings and Conclusions (Video)

posted on Jan, 5 2021 @ 01:46 PM
link   
Part 2 of the Navarro Report - Art of the Steal

Prong one dramatically INCREASED the amount of absentee and mail-in ballots in the battleground states. Prong two dramatically DECREASED the level of scrutiny of such ballots.

Both parts at navarroreport.com...

posted on Jan, 5 2021 @ 02:55 PM
link   
One thing I’ve learned from this election and it’s aftermath.

The present day Republican Party and its most blinkered followers are self-deluded and untrustworthy liars, too far down the rabbit hole/up Trumps arse for redemption. They have absolutely no shame about trying to derail an election and then lie and cheat to steal it back when that fails.

They are also naive enough to think that everyone else in the world is as stupid as them, shown by their attempts at a sort of switcheroo tactic of trying to claim that it’s actually the other side lying and cheating and not them. Hey guys, we can see ya know, lol.

Pages and pages of thread after thread of supposed “evidence” (where the criteria of what constitutes evidence has been lowered so much as to be meaningless) continue unabated despite the utter failure of ANY of it to stick, even when presented to right-leaning judges. Absolutely nothing penetrates the facade that Trump has created for him and his followers. Reality and Truth have NO place in the Republican worldview. By contrast, a recording of Trump openly coercing the election officials to produce a favourable result by any means seems to elicit no response whatsoever. Even from the Dems,which I find very odd too (OK, I may have missed it but I can’t find one on here).

It all started very early on when Trump first put his efforts into crippling the USPS and dissuading Republican voters from using postal voting, following it up by not very subtly pointing out that a surge in Democrat postal votes at his own expense would be a sure sign of fraud, despite the fact that he himself was engineering the situation well in advance. And then it all got stupider and stupider from then on.

Given the choice of the Orwellian Conservatives and the wet as a puddle democrats, even Biden looks the better bet, if he lives long enough.

What a shambles.

edit on 5-1-2021 by waynos because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 5 2021 @ 03:32 PM
link   
Sean Parnell(House Rep in PA) discusses the voter number discrepancy in Pennsylvania. Some are claiming the SURE numbers used in Russ Diamonds analysis havent been updated, Sean argues that these are the numbers from the very people claiming there is no discrepancy.

The SURE numbers are used to certify the election, if they arent updated, how was the election certified? Thats their purpose. They violated their own statute, certifying the election with the current discrepancy.

Start in at 1:08:05

Numbers dont add up - Russ Diamond

No need to verify signatures on ballot submissions. No need for postmarks. No need to turn in your vote on time. Democratic-dominated counties can "pre-canvass" and "cure" ballot submissions which would normally be rejected. Oh, and you don't have to turn in your votes by mail or by personally delivering them to the courthouse as the law states; we'll just put a bunch of drop boxes all over the place with no security standards so everyone and their brother can drop off their votes (and as many others as they can harvest) unobserved by "watchers" like what happens at a normal polling place. And thanks to Mark Zuckerberg and other rich people with an agenda, those drop boxes will be well-funded, but only in Democratic-dominated areas. Finally, when we count all these mail-in votes, we'll make sure certain "watchers" are so far removed from the process, but still in the room, that no meaningful observation of the verification and count can be had.

This is where we're at in Pennsylvania. What do we do about it?

edit on 5-1-2021 by 111DPKING111 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 5 2021 @ 03:43 PM
link   
In case there was still any question....

posted on Jan, 5 2021 @ 04:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: waynos
By contrast, a recording of Trump openly coercing the election officials to produce a favourable result by any means seems to elicit no response whatsoever. Even from the Dems,which I find very odd too (OK, I may have missed it but I can’t find one on here).

This has been confusing me for a day or so and nice to see someone mention it... the fact there isnt even a single thread as far as i can find, dealing with Trumps criminally scary phone call to Georgia on ATS yet, speaks volumes about how much ATS has changed from when it used to be like when I use it everyday 10+ years ago (ATS appears to have slowed down to a snails pace in terms of jumping on news, ive seen stuff pop up here days even up to a week after it happened, unlike when everything used to be up and talked about here in multipal threads within an hour or less of a story breaking).

Why is no one talking about it here on ATS yet? both Reps and Dems Why?.. and as you pointed out, oddly ive also noticed the Republican supporter comments on pretty much all videos ive seen of it and dealing with it have been almost nill (in comparison to the usual deluge)...

Speaks volumes about Republicans and specifically Trump supporters, something pops up that completely kicks their rhetoric off the rails and they clam up so tight a nuclear bomb wouldnt even crack it open... guess its the old 'Lalalala i cant hear you' solution to a crisis.

Edit:- Oh and if there is a thread about it on ATS I missed, anyone able to direct me to it (cant find one at all)... I want to see the inhuman leaps of logic his supporters go through to justify what he was doing and saying, i need a laugh.
edit on 5-1-2021 by BigfootNZ because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 5 2021 @ 04:42 PM
link   
Arizona is preparing to decertify Joe Biden as the winner, if the ongoing audit shows there were too many irregularities.

mobile.twitter.com...

posted on Jan, 5 2021 @ 04:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
Arizona is preparing to decertify Joe Biden as the winner, if the ongoing audit shows there were too many irregularities.

mobile.twitter.com...

So, in short, he is not being "de-certified"

Thx

posted on Jan, 5 2021 @ 05:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: BigfootNZ

originally posted by: waynos
By contrast, a recording of Trump openly coercing the election officials to produce a favourable result by any means seems to elicit no response whatsoever. Even from the Dems,which I find very odd too (OK, I may have missed it but I can’t find one on here).

This has been confusing me for a day or so and nice to see someone mention it... the fact there isnt even a single thread as far as i can find, dealing with Trumps criminally scary phone call to Georgia on ATS yet, speaks volumes about how much ATS has changed.

From a hard lefty, Alan Dershowitz - Just bad media reporting

I've been teaching criminal law for over 50 years. I went through every word of that transcript, there is no crime there, period

From a hard righty - A President deep into detail

Also excellent overview of the GA situation.
edit on 5-1-2021 by 111DPKING111 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 5 2021 @ 07:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: sligtlyskeptical

originally posted by: LookingAtMars

originally posted by: olaru12
Perhaps it should be extended. The recount in Wisconsin that trump demanded increased Bidens margin.

I don't think trump can rig the EC this time.

in.reuters.com...

Just like in GA, recounting fake ballots will not expose the fraud.

I am sure the fraud will be exposed and there will be no doubt.

Then hopefully, we can embrace the truth and unite the nation unlike it has been in 100 years.

I admit the media does not cover it, so it has not been exposed.

It will be exposed to a lot of the nation on the 6th.

edit on 5-1-2021 by LookingAtMars because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 5 2021 @ 08:54 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

If this election even begins to show signs that it's going south for
Biden. With all that is happening to our country right now not
just a rigged election. Obviously assisted by China. The Biden
crime family has long been bought and paid for by the CCP with
cushy business deals. Others like Swalwell and Fienstien's relationships
with proven spies. Swalwell a compromised idiot on the House Intel
Committee and Pelosi, perfectly fine with it. NP she prolly banged
his girlfriend spy to.

The China virus and all the suspicious timing and how the democrats
seem to welcome it. The hokey "We're all in this together" crap
was just CCP propaganda being run down our throats. Thru media
outlets in the US BTW. The Chinese are masters at mind control. But
It was to much not to notice the repetition was immense. Dead give
away from my view of the world.

The Chinese land grabs in our own country. My findings looking at
all of this are straight forward and perfectly logical for any patriot
who loves his country. And doesn't want our children to face the
horrors of communism. Because a pack of liberal sissies don't
think Donald Trump is "Presidential "enough". Let alone at the vicious
hands of the God less CCP. That's what I don't understand, how any
American could hate Trump so much. They would rather see us all
even themselves decimated by the CCP. All of this that is happening in
America today is at the hands of the CCP. And their goal they have even
stated publicly is the world under their total domination. They mean
every man woman and child and what ever else is out there now days.

Suffice all that to say. The Dragon wants this country because the rest
as they see it will be a cake walk. So They have obviously threatened the
democrats. To me I felt all along the democrats seem to be motivated by
fear. The kind of fear present in a slave being warned by a diabolical slave
trader or master. After a successful invasion of the US that the democrats
promised would not be needed. They will not be revered they will be
executed. Or themselves be suicided depending on how things play out.

But we have no chance if Biden is inaugurated. The Chinese will own America
and at some point walk right in. If Biden or the democrats blow it. Then it
only means the B side will have to play for China. We could be invaded by
China and NATO maybe Russia IDK. All at the behest of the NWO. The NWO
is behind the curtain in China as well as the US. They simply can be what
America will not be for them. But the CCP are without conscience.

The President only says what will happen if Biden goes in. He isn't thinking
what will happen if he doesn't. I think China is done waiting either way.
edit on 5-1-2021 by carsforkids because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 6 2021 @ 01:17 PM
link   
Just the News recaps some of the Fraud

Seven documented instances of voter fraud

1. Wisconsin illegally permitted large numbers of residents to evade voter ID requirements by simply declaring they were "indefinitely confined" at home because of COVID-19.

2. Officials in Fulton County, Georgia, home of the city of Atlanta, prematurely moved data cards from 36 voting machines before voting ended.

3.Jessy Jacob, a career Detroit city employee with three decades of experience, testified both in an affidavit and at a legislative hearing that for weeks leading to Election Day and at least one full day after, she and her fellow election workers were instructed to manipulate and alter ballots and voter rolls, including falsely backdating ballot requests and actual ballots.

4.Multiple GOP election observers in states like Georgia, Michigan and Pennsylvania have testified they were wrongly dismissed on election night or kept from being able to provide bipartisan oversight

5.Wisconsin did not, as required by state law, purge between 100,000 and 200,000 outdated voter registrations from its rolls before the November contest as had been done in prior elections.

6.Georgia state officials acknowledged last month they have 250 open cases of alleged voter fraud or irregularities from the 2020 election and rolled in additional state investigators to help.

7.In Michigan, Wisconsin and Pennsylvania, state election officials allowed county clerks to "cure" or "fix" errant ballots without rejecting them though the state legislatures had not approved such mechanisms.

posted on Jan, 21 2021 @ 04:12 PM
link   
Election fraud evidence significant, cases only dimissed on legal process grounds

For those who believe “there is no evidence, you don’t know what you are talking about,” he said. “I’ve reviewed hours upon hours of public hearings. I have read almost all of the lawsuits that are out there. Most of them were dismissed on legal process grounds.”

I’m in possession of 574 pages of sworn affidavits, forensic reports, all of which would make its way in a court of law under the rules of evidence in a federal or state court. The fact that the evidence has not been heard here by these courts” should not be conflated into “this idea that there is no evidence,” Clements argued.

“The courts have done what they always do,” Clements explained. “When you have political matters, they want them to be decided politically, not in a court room, but through the elections, through the state legislatures.”

However, he observed, the main problem was that “we have a bunch of cowards. We have judges who are cowards, we have politicians that are cowards, and that’s the reality.

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join