It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFOs & occupants - the constant gardeners?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 27 2020 @ 05:16 PM
link   
Hi ATS,

I'm in a lateral thinking kind of mood today, and I had a thought. Dangerous business, I know, but I managed it.

What if UFOs & their occupants (at least, perhaps a great number of them) are benevolent beings who do not communicate with us, but instead silently watch over our world, and prevent us from accidentally unleashing armageddon at strategic junctures. I guess there must be rules about involvement in our affairs, but what if their well documented interest in nuclear power stations & missile silos, is principally concerned with stopping us from having a meltdown every other Thursday..? Nuclear power scares me, because any number of crises could inadvertently trigger a destructive meltdown.

My suspicion is that they prevent accidents, but cannot get involved when human decision has led to a regional disaster, such as corruption with Chernobyl & suspected weather/earthquake warfare in Japan at Fukushima. That one happened straight after Japan tried to kick the USA out of its Japanese territory bases. The Japs changed their minds pretty quickly after the warning shot. I also suspect that they can prevent tit for tat warfare that would cook the planet into a radioactive wasteland, but the smaller scale events we're supposed to learn from, as in, learn from our mistakes. Incidents of silo shutdown during the cold war have been well documented on both sides of the Iron Curtain.

I'm not sure that they can intervene (except in exceptional circumstances) to prevent a natural disaster such as a tsunami, because part of what makes us feel fully engaged & purposeful, at one with & overcoming the conditions of our world, is our ability to face obstacles & crises, to rise above & repair that which is lost. Nice line from Star Trek Discovery:

"Duty exists so that you have prepared yourselves to reach for your joy & be complete" (paraphrased) I forgot the actual line, but it was pretty much that, in a nutshell. I thought it was nice that some genuinely positive philosophical meme found its way into the show.

We work, so that our joy is all the more wonderful. We fight, so that peace remains sacred. We die, so that others may live.

At least some of those UFOs up there have no interest whatsoever in channelling messages from the galactic federation (deception) or in abducting humans to raise a hybrid race that will overthrow the natural order.. They zip around in those little silver bubbles so that you aren't overtly freaked out seeing a humanoid being whisk past you in superman style levitating flight! Control of mass includes negation of mass, faster than light travel & negation of gravity. And let's face it - if they were hostile we'd have been decimated years ago. I actually think that they have worked very hard to keep our world in a state of balanced potential, where choices of the many matter more than the choices of the hugely powerful uber-rich evil geniuses who actually do plot our overthrow in frequent satanic rituals. The silver bubbles may just well be the angels' earthly transport system - their craft are of insanely advanced tech, such that their control of matter is total, they can merge their ships & grow them, dissolve them at will & all sorts of canny maneuvers.

I think they're here to help, not hinder or harm. But they are not 'the Pleaidians or the Sphere Being Alliance - that's deception; the devil can appear as an angel of light sometimes. And remember that Lucifer was cast down to 'Earth', which is not strictly this planet only - 'Earth' referred to the entire physical universe in the original intention of the texts. So there were bases on our Moon at some point, there was a giant planet named Tiamat which was destroyed in the first 'war in Heaven' - Mars was her original moon & the asteroid belt is her remains - she was an earthlike planet apparently, and a scalar weapon was used to destroy her, a genocide in the most murderous of terms. Mars had a greater atmosphere then apparently, with water, but the destruction of Tiamat ripped away the bulk of the atmosphere & screwed with the geological processes. Anyway, that was a bit of a tangent, but try reading Joseph Farrell to get a hint or two at the Cosmic War which is obliquely referenced in the Bible. Fascinating stuff.

Cheers, FITO.

posted on Nov, 27 2020 @ 05:56 PM
link   
a reply to: FlyInTheOintment

Interesting. I feel much the same

posted on Nov, 27 2020 @ 05:57 PM
link   
Sounds like you're referring to angels and demons. The angels ensure this place doesn't go to hell, and the demons give repercussion for people who let them in through their delinquent actions. I would suppose they are extra-dimensional, not extra-terrestrial.

posted on Nov, 27 2020 @ 06:28 PM
link   
a reply to: cooperton

Agreed, more or less!

posted on Nov, 27 2020 @ 06:29 PM
link   
a reply to: mysterioustranger

Nice to know my thought here isn't the typical rambling that nobody gets except my own poor deluded self!

posted on Nov, 27 2020 @ 06:47 PM
link   
I think we share our space with all manner of being. From extra-terrestrial, to extra and inter-dimensional. From pure love, kindness, and benevolence to sheer evil. And everything in between.

posted on Nov, 27 2020 @ 08:29 PM
link   
a reply to: FlyInTheOintment

Haaaaay!? Thank you! I'm way beyond your current page, so tired of even trying to what you said well here...

People just don't want to even pose what you have here. And well spoken...👍

PS It's really DEEPER...u n me know...but it hurts my head...but, anytime. Best, M.S.
edit on 27-11-2020 by mysterioustranger because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 27 2020 @ 08:48 PM
link   
I too think more in terms of spiritual higher beings rather than physical aliens from other worlds in metal ships.

I think one can make contact with benevolent or malignant beings on a psychospiritual level. These can be experienced as actual beings, i.e., angels, demons, Bodhisattvas, devas, etc. Or they can be experienced as energy frequencies. Rarely they may manifest in other symbolic forms.

May you avoid the demons and encounter the blessed ones;

posted on Nov, 28 2020 @ 06:26 PM
link   
Is this like the hypothesis that we live in a cosmological zoo and are isolated from the rest of the dogooders, because we are supposedly inherently evil or dangerous and the rest of the inhabitants of space are supposedly on some kind of higher peace bs? But they can't totally wipe us out because that would be wrong and instead they are holding out that one day we'll get our # together to be allowed to participate in their pangalactic treaty of BS because they think they are better or more evolved, but they just got there first?

Meh.

posted on Nov, 29 2020 @ 05:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: FlyInTheOintment

What if UFOs & their occupants (at least, perhaps a great number of them) are benevolent beings who do not communicate with us,

I broadly agree but not necessarily to the phenomenon being ET in nature or with a single source.

Also why do you say they don't communicate with us - there are many contactee reports and, if their "control of matter is total", the fact we observe them is communication by itself.

Benevolent is too strong, we can't be sure and some actions seem ambivalent at best. If not ET and something else maybe it doesn't have the physical firepower to wipe out humanity so the fact it hasn't to date is proof of nothing. To judge we would need to understand the motive behind the actions we do observe.

Not criticising - it's good that thought is being applied and discussion ensues !

top topics

join