It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What if Amsterdam is a cleverly disguised Alien Abduction hot spot

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 26 2020 @ 08:39 PM
link   
(Small note that this is written while tired and trying to sleep)

Ok is it’s a common report that Aliens mess with people’s memories during abductions and that got me thinking “what’s the one place on earth where an alien could abduct someone, mess with their memories and never have the person question it?” And then it hit me, Amsterdam! The magical city in The Netherlands where weed and prostitution are legal! All an alien would have to do is change the persons memory of the abduction to them smoking a joint and hitting the red light district and they wouldn’t question it.

posted on Nov, 26 2020 @ 08:45 PM
link   
a reply to: 1337F0X

best hope they don't make your memory happen on one of the upper floors.

posted on Nov, 26 2020 @ 09:48 PM
link   

You should have probably went with Nome, Alaska.

Seriously... look it up.

I lived there once and I can tell you...

Wait.. my butt hurts!!!

BRB...

edit on 26-11-2020 by Lumenari because: I see flashy lights and WTF is THAT in the window?

posted on Nov, 26 2020 @ 09:55 PM
link   

Is this what Ancient Aliens is coming up with now?

Worst idea ever...

There would be evidence they actually took drugs or had sex instead of it being only a memory.

posted on Nov, 26 2020 @ 10:36 PM
link   

Lol. Smoking a joint would make you forget the trauma of abduction? Hahaha...seriously......

posted on Nov, 26 2020 @ 11:56 PM
link   
Dude, Dudette, We abduct Aliens in Amsterdam, for our entertainment in nightclubs. I’m partial to the eight nipples one. And offcourse we make ‘em smoke weed, so they’re confused and can’t find their way back to their spacecraft.

Oh & before you start, it doesn’t matter with Aucturians!
edit on 27-11-2020 by 2Faced because: Nanoo-Nanoo

posted on Nov, 26 2020 @ 11:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: 1337F0X

Ok is it’s a common report that Aliens mess with people’s memories during abductions and that got me thinking “what’s the one place on earth where an alien could abduct someone, mess with their memories and never have the person question it?” And then it hit me, Amsterdam! The magical city in The Netherlands where weed and prostitution are legal! All an alien would have to do is change the persons memory of the abduction to them smoking a joint and hitting the red light district and they wouldn’t question it.

I live in Amsterdam. Its not, now lay off the weed. Its messing with your head.

posted on Nov, 27 2020 @ 12:10 AM
link   
It is possible to have 'missing time' when in Amsterdam and even get abducted at 2 in the morning in the alleys

posted on Nov, 27 2020 @ 12:41 AM
link   

Nah, man.
You have it all backwards.

The Aliens only PRETEND to come to Amsterdam to abduct people in order to hide the fact that they are REALLY only interested in the Ho's and that fine Dutch weed....

Explains why those UFO are always so wobbly when they fly on those videos....Aliens can fly UFOs when they are stone-baked, sure , sure....

Clever...

420, Man....

edit on 27-11-2020 by M5xaz because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 27 2020 @ 02:59 AM
link   
I was in a bad mood until I read this post, thanks dude

-MM

posted on Nov, 27 2020 @ 09:06 AM
link   
you all got it wrong.
The aliens actually come to Amsterdam because it's the only place on Earth where they can walk around, pretend to be a tourist,party, drink,smoke, feed and breed, and never get noticed

posted on Nov, 27 2020 @ 09:14 AM
link   
I'm beginning to think the OP is referring to the illegal aliens who all seem to have taken their own bridge from where to sell their wares, is it called the Globe Hostel / sportbar and the bridges around that zone, it's been too long but they all had their own bridges............. Bridge Boys

posted on Nov, 27 2020 @ 09:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: 1337F0X All an alien would have to do is change the persons memory of the abduction to them smoking a joint.....

Hmmm ....perhaps this isn’t as far fetched as proposed

Source (literally) Link Alien Visitors Amsterdam

edit on 27-11-2020 by Ophiuchus1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 27 2020 @ 10:09 AM
link   

Amsterdam is a large metropolitan area, with an active night time economy.

Aliens traditionally prefer small towns or highways with poor street lighting and low levels of nocturnal traffic. It makes it easier to abduct people in secret if you don't have a huge potential audience.

There are relatively few abduction reports form large cities, and when you do get them there are usually lots of witnesses. Such as the Brooklyn Bridge case made famous by Budd Hopkins, where there were probably over 100 witnesses who all saw the exact same thing in the exact same place at the exact same time, and which pretty much blew all of the skeptics out of the water and cemented alien abduction as a physical phenomena that occurred in the real world and in real time by flesh and blood creatures flying nuts and bolts craft.

posted on Nov, 27 2020 @ 12:12 PM
link   

All those - erm - food additives they sell over there and those strange cafe's may account for the majority of these missing memory's and some odd new one's.

Also some of those things they are reputed to have in there red light district (I and apparently the majority of Netherlanders do not Approve) are said to be very far from human though having never personally gone to Amsterdam myself I can only quote what some boozed (and - ? - otherwise) off duty squaddies once told me.

On the other hand the Netherlanders know there food, some of the tastiest food in the world and they are a very attractive people most of the time.

edit on 27-11-2020 by LABTECH767 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 27 2020 @ 09:30 PM
link   
Unless something changed in the last five years I haven't been watching the news, it is absolutely Not Legal to smoke pot in Amsterdam or the Netherlands. It is very much ILLEGAL. Non/Enforcement of the law is the only element at work.

posted on Nov, 30 2020 @ 09:29 AM
link   
a reply to: AlexandrosTheGreat
Sorry I ment decriminalized and blind eyed.

new topics

top topics

join