It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Emergency Petition in Wisconsin After Identifying 144,000 Potentially Fraudulent Ballots

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 25 2020 @ 07:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

originally posted by: Klassified
a reply to: DBCowboy
Jao Bai Den said he was considering a Republican(RINO?) for his team. You're just hoping Biden chooses you as the lone non-democrat, aren't you? You already bought blue ties too I'll bet.

True.

I just want a private Dacha like all the other equal (but better) peoples under Chairman Jao.

I learned a new word today. Dacha. Thanks for that.

You do have your "Build back better" Bai Den mask I hope, and a backup mask with President Harris on it, just in case.

posted on Nov, 25 2020 @ 07:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: HalWesten

a reply to: carewemust
I haven't looked yet, are they even reporting the PA senate hearing today? I'm guessing not. How long do they think they can hide what's happening from their viewers?

I don't remember what the comment was today but someone said something that brought gasps from the audience. I wish I could remember what it was but it was almost like someone should have said "didn't know that, did you?".

Aside from the horrible sound quality, the witnesses there were solid and eye-opening. I know the senator was impressed with them and I was too with most of them.

I remember that, but I'm not sure which one it was either, but I'm thinking it was the democrat poll watcher that had some clown in her face threatening her. Was that it?

posted on Nov, 25 2020 @ 07:28 PM
link   

Jao Bai Den said he was considering a Republican(RINO?) for his team. You're just hoping Biden chooses you as the lone non-democrat, aren't you? You already bought blue ties too I'll bet.

True.

I just want a private Dacha like all the other equal (but better) peoples under Chairman Jao.

You do have your "Build back better" Bai Den mask I hope, and a backup mask with President Harris on it, just in case.

The Harris mask only works as a jock-strap.

posted on Nov, 25 2020 @ 07:34 PM
link   

I haven't looked yet, are they even reporting the PA senate hearing today? I'm guessing not. How long do they think they can hide what's happening from their viewers?

I don't remember what the comment was today but someone said something that brought gasps from the audience. I wish I could remember what it was but it was almost like someone should have said "didn't know that, did you?".

Aside from the horrible sound quality, the witnesses there were solid and eye-opening. I know the senator was impressed with them and I was too with most of them.

I remember that, but I'm not sure which one it was either, but I'm thinking it was the democrat poll watcher that had some clown in her face threatening her. Was that it?

I wish I could remember. I don't think so, I almost want to watch it just to hear it again.

posted on Nov, 25 2020 @ 07:39 PM
link   

True.

#ing hell, you just made me snort-sputter coffee all over myself. I'm already a candidate for a lifetime supply of Red Lobster bibs, dammit

That was damn funny, though, Harris + dude crotch = niiice P/A joke

Off to put on a clean shirt and pre-treat coffee stains < sigh >

posted on Nov, 25 2020 @ 07:40 PM
link   

True.

You owe me a new backlit keyboard. Mine has soda all over it now.
LOL!

ETA: Nyiah too.
edit on 11/25/2020 by Klassified because: eta

posted on Nov, 25 2020 @ 07:49 PM
link   
Don't hold your breath folks, but just saw this on YT...

NEW Evidence Could Lead to Trump Winning California!

Two men have been charged in a 41-count criminal complaint for allegedly submitting thousands of fraudulent voter registration applications on behalf of homeless people, the Los Angeles County District Attorney’s Office announced today.

Link
edit on 11/25/2020 by Klassified because: add

posted on Nov, 25 2020 @ 08:02 PM
link   
Only with President Trump will I willingly go down the rabbit hole and hope to god he can pull a win through the Courts.

No one else but him, why?

Because he has defied all and after all the crap they put him through, I truly believe this man will prevail.

I've long forgotten Biden, infact, Trump still dominates the airwaves, they can't get enough of him.

Even when the AP tries to call it for Biden and Trump seemingly on his way out, they STILL SCREECH ABOUT TRUMP.

Evidence of this? We see this with Terrys and Wills constant TDS threads, the man has power over these individuals.

As for court cases, I saw some of those hearings, based on the info provided, we can't certify with those States in good faith, at all.

Infact, just today.. .

11th Circuit granted my Emergency Motion for Expedited Review of lawsuit challenging validity of GA election procedure.

I think the Dems and their operatives were trying to brute force certifications through as fast as possible and preemptively coordinated with lower court and some Federal judges to toss lawsuits.
This was an epic underpinning of actions to defraud the American people.
Trump just needs to keep doing his thing, he needs ONE major win to show the corruption and BOOM, first President to win via Courts/House.
edit on 25-11-2020 by Arnie123 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 25 2020 @ 08:11 PM
link   
Eight thousand votes isn't going to overturn a California county, much less the whole state.

posted on Nov, 25 2020 @ 08:20 PM
link   

Eight thousand votes isn't going to overturn a California county, much less the whole state.

That's why I said don't hold your breath, but I think the point in the video was if there's this much fraud, there's more and they will now be looking for it, but it isn't likely to change the outcome in Cali. It's just more evidence of widespread fraud.
edit on 11/25/2020 by Klassified because: re-word

posted on Nov, 25 2020 @ 08:24 PM
link   
a reply to: Arnie123
I'd say some folks are already getting nervous about what's happening. I don't know if Rudy can pull this off, but I'd sure love to see it. Of course, then it will be Trump who stole the election for another 4 years.

posted on Nov, 25 2020 @ 08:28 PM
link   
a reply to: Klassified

Here we go.
Thanks for posting this.
Have a Happy Thanksgiving!

S&F

posted on Nov, 25 2020 @ 08:32 PM
link   
Finally it starts to come out. I'm willing to bet this will be the crack that blows it wide open.Wheres the guy with the turkey leg now?

edit on 25-11-2020 by enament because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 25 2020 @ 08:43 PM
link   
It's about more than Trump/Biden at this point. If there are loopholes and mechanizations where people can rig or hack an election it needs to be found out and removed. It's as simple as that. If Trump were to beat these incredible longshot odds and somehow to get another 4 years, the ultimate troll move would be after a month step down and let Pence take over.

posted on Nov, 25 2020 @ 08:58 PM
link   

a reply to: Arnie123
I'd say some folks are already getting nervous about what's happening. I don't know if Rudy can pull this off, but I'd sure love to see it. Of course, then it will be Trump who stole the election for another 4 years.

Honestly, we'll survive that, a Biden admin? I shudder to think what former establishment will do, back to the ME on mass, ugh.

Btw, excellent thread.

posted on Nov, 25 2020 @ 10:03 PM
link   

Youtube is blocking vids where you link them to ATS i think.

posted on Nov, 25 2020 @ 10:36 PM
link   
If they just do a real and honest audit of all ballots, no matter which way it goes, it will have to be accepted. But they are fighting doing a proper audit, if they are so sure it won't change, why fight it. If Biden wins, he wins, if Trump wins he wins...no reason not to do a proper truthful audit to guarantee that the election was fair.

There has not been a fair election since I have been on earth, I don't expect this one to be, but they need to just quit all of the bashing and investigate this election properly.

posted on Nov, 26 2020 @ 12:55 AM
link   

NTD needs to do some work on their presentation. I swear they come off as the news from the starship troopers movie.

posted on Nov, 26 2020 @ 04:25 AM
link   

What was said is that in one batch of ballots there were almost 600,000 for Biden, and 3200 for Trump...

posted on Nov, 26 2020 @ 04:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: rickymouse
If they just do a real and honest audit of all ballots, no matter which way it goes, it will have to be accepted. But they are fighting doing a proper audit, if they are so sure it won't change, why fight it. If Biden wins, he wins, if Trump wins he wins...no reason not to do a proper truthful audit to guarantee that the election was fair.

There has not been a fair election since I have been on earth, I don't expect this one to be, but they need to just quit all of the bashing and investigate this election properly.

The refusal of an audit is an admission of guilt...

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join