It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Pennsylvania Judge Halts Further Vote Certification Steps

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:
+7 more 
posted on Nov, 25 2020 @ 06:17 PM
link   

“Since the birth of our nation nearly 250 years ago, no court has ever issued an order purporting to interfere with a state’s ascertainment of its presidential electors -- until today,” state officials said in an appeal filed shortly after Commonwealth Court Judge Patricia McCullough’s Wednesday ruling in a lawsuit brought by Pennsylvania Republicans. “There is no conceivable justification for the lower court’s issuance of such an order in this case.”

It’s unclear exactly what further steps in the process can be delayed, but the plaintiffs suggested there were several including the assembly of electors. The Electoral College vote doesn’t take place until Dec. 14.

Wolf and Secretary of the Commonwealth Kathy Boockvar, both Democrats, asked the Pennsylvania Supreme Court to lift the order by McCullough, a Republican, and dismiss the underlying suit, which claimed a state law passed to expand use of mail-in voting was illegal.
Pennsylvania Slams Judge’s ‘Overreach’ in Certification Ruling

The underdog Trump is about to start gaining ground in the courts.

I think we will be hearing more outrage as Trump continues winning as we come out of the holiday break.

The title I used was the official title of the story before they changed it, for some reason.

I think this is far from over

I am more certain than ever Trump has evidence. I heard a sound clip of him saying the dem's cheated and stole the election.

There was no doubt in his voice and I don't think he would make such a sure statement if he didn't have proof.

posted on Nov, 25 2020 @ 06:23 PM
link   

posted on Nov, 25 2020 @ 06:25 PM
link   
a reply to: LookingAtMars

With so much going on in PA, everyone forgets that on November 5th, Supreme Court Justice Samuel Alito ordered a "freeze" on certain aspects of Pennsylvania's election, until a higher court can address the laws allegedly broken.

posted on Nov, 25 2020 @ 06:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: tanstaafl

Already posted...

Darn!

I missed it, it's the mudpit, so I think there can be another thread.

posted on Nov, 25 2020 @ 06:34 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

That is true and it's a very good case.

They did not follow the constitution and it was illegal to change the rules the way they did.

Every mail-in ballot that came in after election day should be thrown out.

posted on Nov, 25 2020 @ 06:35 PM
link   

“Since the birth of our nation nearly 250 years ago, no court has ever issued an order purporting to interfere with a state’s ascertainment of its presidential electors -- until today,”

How is this a defense... you see judge we have never been convicted of election fraud in the past so we can't be convicted now.

posted on Nov, 25 2020 @ 06:40 PM
link   
a reply to: DanDanDat

Lol, I know. It's all they got.

We are about to see a lot of things never seen in this country before, hope they are ready.

posted on Nov, 25 2020 @ 06:42 PM
link   
Since the birth of our nation nearly 250 years ago, never has there been such widespread and large scale vote cheating🚨

posted on Nov, 25 2020 @ 06:43 PM
link   
But will they have the balls to toss out a couple of million votes? They should but will they?

posted on Nov, 25 2020 @ 06:46 PM
link   
Please mods keep it here too, it deserves to be discussed civil-like.

posted on Nov, 25 2020 @ 07:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen
Since the birth of our nation nearly 250 years ago, never has there been such widespread and large scale vote cheating🚨

The truth is starting to come out.

The media is going to have to start covering the fact joe may not really be the President Elect.

edit on 25-11-2020 by LookingAtMars because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 25 2020 @ 07:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: iwanttobelieve70
But will they have the balls to toss out a couple of million votes? They should but will they?

They will have to if the court rules.

A truly good judge is fearless and the truth is all that matters.

posted on Nov, 25 2020 @ 07:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: LookingAtMars
originally posted by: tanstaafl
"Already posted..."
Darn!

I missed it, it's the mudpit, so I think there can be another thread.

Oh, you're right, my bad...

I've just been posting my threads there so I don't have to worry about biting my tongue when responding to some of the retards, although I've just started ignoring most of them...
edit on 25-11-2020 by tanstaafl because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 25 2020 @ 07:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: iwanttobelieve70

Seriously, and this is one of the reasons it's getting squashed in the lower courts. It's a hot potato of historic proportions.

posted on Nov, 25 2020 @ 08:25 PM
link   
a reply to: putnam6

Whatever ends up happening, it needs to be sorted out fairly and openly in the courts.

That way, all will see the truth and hopefully we can fix things so this will never happen again.

posted on Nov, 25 2020 @ 08:27 PM
link   

The media is going to have to start covering the fact joe may not really be the President Elect.

No they won’t... it’s already done, like seriously, it’s over dude.

Biden’s your new president.

posted on Nov, 25 2020 @ 08:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

With so much going on in PA, everyone forgets that on November 5th, Supreme Court Justice Samuel Alito ordered a "freeze" on certain aspects of Pennsylvania's election, until a higher court can address the laws allegedly broken.

And guess who the Supreme Court justice assigned to the Pennsylvania circuit is?

Judge Alito!

You couldn’t write a better story

posted on Nov, 25 2020 @ 08:29 PM
link   

Here we go.
Rock and Roll.

Have a wonderful Thanksgiving!
S&F

posted on Nov, 25 2020 @ 08:50 PM
link   
a reply to: Subaeruginosa

Thankfully, you don't get to decide, nor the TV.

Godspeed to the judges that want to see the truth however it may be and interpret the constitution justly. I imagine they are getting leaned on heavily.

posted on Nov, 25 2020 @ 08:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: Subaeruginosa

No they won’t... it’s already done, like seriously, it’s over dude.

Biden’s your new president.

Be prepared for what is about to happen.

It's not going to be fun for anyone. I believe that one way or another we are going to get our country back.

The NWO takeover is happening to America right now. Just like it did in Venezuela.

It is happening throughout the world too. America will stop it. We have a plan IMO.

So when Biden doesn't get to be president, stay calm. This is not about Trump winning, although he did.

This is about seeing the truth with perfect vision... 2020.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join