It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump's Legal Update : HUGE! Georgia ORDERS Ballot Audit as Sidney Powell RELEASES THE KRAKEN!!!

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 25 2020 @ 06:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: PapagiorgioCZ
What's wrong with Bitchute? Judge a channel. Is Youtube not ridiculous? Censored and full of profitable content making prostitutes? You can still find good stuff over there. The best ones were kicked out to Bitchute

Exactly. Let ME decide what's bogus or not. I know there is a bunch of crap on BC but I have the intellectual ability to recognize it when I see it. Some just want to be spoon-fed information and are happy with that. Good for them. I want to be able to analyze it and make my own decision. I refuse to let any overlordtechnoguppycensorhappygeek tell me what to think.

posted on Nov, 25 2020 @ 06:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
a reply to: Doctor Smith
Lets hope the actual lawsuit is posted online later, and it contains EVIDENCE of CRIMINAL wrongdoing.

It won't.

posted on Nov, 25 2020 @ 06:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: Ksihkehe

originally posted by: Doctor Smith
Turn off the MSM media. Nothing but propaganda. Make no mistake. Stay focused on this. The Presidency will be decided in the House of Representatives. This isn't going away. And it still doesn't look good for Biden.

To save time start video at 10:00 minutes to get into the facts and updates.

HUGE! Georgia ORDERS Ballot Audit as Sidney Powell RELEASES THE KRAKEN!!!

Yeah, some bitchute joker talking.

I'll welcome any updates on election fraud from real sources. This isn't it.

Steve Turley is an actual Phd and scholar. I'm not one of his fans, but he's not just some joker on BitChute. He also has a YT channel with a substantial following. I'm not saying his commentary is right or wrong, but if I had to choose, I'd rather hear him give a rundown on the latest developments than anyone from the MSM. Make no mistake though, he is an unapologetic conservative.

posted on Nov, 25 2020 @ 07:03 AM
link   
Not to add that I have faith in a third party posting a video on a video sharing platform, but if anyone thinks for a second that the MSM is anymore credible doesn't have eyes or the capability of independent thought. Thousands of stories never confirmed and without evidence were spewed over the last 4 years on the MSM. To add nearly everyone of those were claimed to be corroborated by anonymous sources.

I believe the biggest difference between believeing this source and the MSM is with the MSM you know your being lied to and with this one propably biased by hyperpartisan slant. I will wait till i can see the documents filed with the court.

posted on Nov, 25 2020 @ 07:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: Klassified

Turn off the MSM media. Nothing but propaganda. Make no mistake. Stay focused on this. The Presidency will be decided in the House of Representatives. This isn't going away. And it still doesn't look good for Biden.

Steve Turley is an actual Phd and scholar. I'm not one of his fans, but he's not just some joker on BitChute. He also has a YT channel with a substantial following.

I spent enough time in academia to know that being a scholar or PhD means nothing about your credibility or integrity.

I'm not saying his commentary is right or wrong, but if I had to choose, I'd rather hear him give a rundown on the latest developments than anyone from the MSM.

That's entertainment. If you want to listen to entertainment that's fine. I listen to some. That's not proof or evidence.

posted on Nov, 25 2020 @ 07:22 AM
link   
Sidney Powell has made alot of massive claims. We need direct evidence that can be confirmed by other professionals to be legit.

posted on Nov, 25 2020 @ 07:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: Klassified

Steve Turley is an actual Phd and scholar. I'm not one of his fans, but he's not just some joker on BitChute. He also has a YT channel with a substantial following.

I spent enough time in academia to know that being a scholar or PhD means nothing about your credibility or integrity.

I'm not saying his commentary is right or wrong, but if I had to choose, I'd rather hear him give a rundown on the latest developments than anyone from the MSM.

That's entertainment. If you want to listen to entertainment that's fine. I listen to some. That's not proof or evidence.

I agree with both of your statements. My point is...he seems to have a decent reputation among conservatives.

posted on Nov, 25 2020 @ 07:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: blueman12
Sidney Powell has made alot of massive claims. We need direct evidence that can be confirmed by other professionals to be legit.

Yes she has. The only way we're going to know if they're all true is if and when those claims hit the courts. Until then, we wait...

posted on Nov, 25 2020 @ 07:37 AM
link   
A Dominion voting machine executive said he made f#@king sure Trump would not win.

posted on Nov, 25 2020 @ 07:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: The2Billies

A Dominion voting machine executive said he made f#@king sure Trump would not win.

My only beef with this is that he didn't show a screenshot of the FB post he found. I need some proven sh*t to carry for ammo.

posted on Nov, 25 2020 @ 08:05 AM
link   
That bozo should be blackballed from the industry for life. Peter Strokeme said the same thing. Lots of Democrats said that. In public. With no ramifications. How is that not criminal if they followed through with it?

posted on Nov, 25 2020 @ 08:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: blueman12

Tell that to the members here who are claiming she has nothing, like they have the facts in hand. It has to be the same on both sides of the argument.

posted on Nov, 25 2020 @ 08:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: HalWesten
Tell that to the members here who are claiming she has nothing, like they have the facts in hand. It has to be the same on both sides of the argument.

posted on Nov, 25 2020 @ 08:25 AM
link   
I refuse to vote again in GA until this # is fixed

posted on Nov, 25 2020 @ 08:28 AM
link   
I’m at work and can’t watch the video, but can someone give a rundown of what was in “the kraken”, or is this just a clickbait thread title?

posted on Nov, 25 2020 @ 08:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: Drucifer
I’m at work and can’t watch the video, but can someone give a rundown of what was in “the kraken”, or is this just a clickbait thread title?

It's a big, imaginary nothing burger.

posted on Nov, 25 2020 @ 08:35 AM
link   
a reply to: The2Billies
I did a thread on it here. If what he's saying is true, it's a bombshell, but we'll likely never know.

posted on Nov, 25 2020 @ 09:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: lSkrewloosel
a reply to: Doctor Smith

Thought I would post this here before you get the. "Where's the evidence" crowd come in

Take your pick guys.

hereistheevidence.com...

Thanks for the 10min time saver

Someone earlier (maybe you?) posted that link. First source I looked into went to The Onion. A few others I looked at were just small-potatoes local issues before the election which were being sorted out.

I'll just keep waiting for the big Sidney (who the hell is she anyway?) bombshell today. Very excited.

posted on Nov, 25 2020 @ 09:32 AM
link   
a reply to: HalWesten

Has this Kraken been released yet?

posted on Nov, 25 2020 @ 09:33 AM
link   
a reply to: Drucifer

The “kraken” ,

SIDNEY POWELL’S “KRAKEN” IS DOD CYBER WARFARE PROGRAM! WE ARE AT WAR!

themarshallreport.wordpress.com...

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join