It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Undeniable proof masks don't do jack

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 20 2020 @ 08:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: Flavian

originally posted by: one4all

originally posted by: SammyB0476
a reply to: one4all

Well, I guess your degree in common sense trumps those of us who actually study these things. Guess I’ve wasted the last 25 years of my life. I’m done.

You were done before you started Friend...I have had lifelong access to all the same books and data you have had access to....your Degrees mean something to you and potential employers but nothing to me other than Participation Badges showing you learned to follow through.

You of all people should be able to sit down with a pencil and piece of paper and retrace the scientific researchevolution and pinpoint every place they lied and misdirected us all.... like I said to you earlier...just let the Great Virus Lie go under the bridge already....then apply your knowledge and acumen to fitting the reality of the pleomorphic bacteria onto that viral Template....should be childs play for you seriously....at the very least it would prove me wrong.

Excellent. I have academic books on medicine so i'm now ok to practice surgery. Is this how it works?

No,I said access to ALL OF THE SAME DATA....so the Surgeons books have been read as well.....and yes once you learn the data you are ready for hands on practice how the hell do you think real surgeons do it?

posted on Nov, 20 2020 @ 08:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko
a reply to: midnightstar

For one thing - Japan, New Zealand, and Australia are all islands. It's much easier to isolate populations on islands. How do you think the UK has no rabies?

Not strictly speaking true anymore. Wild animals have sneaked through the Chunnel since it was built so we now have a (very) small uptick in rabies. Extremely rare but does happen again now.

posted on Nov, 20 2020 @ 08:32 AM
link   
a reply to: JIMC5499

I never even thought that. This was new information to me, so mask are even worse threat than i thought

I had few times eye issues and was quite scared, we only have 2 eyes so i really appreciate them working as should.

If i go complain to doctor mask make my eyes hurt, maybe the doctor write some sort of paper that will forbid me using mask ? ( i have never used face mask )

posted on Nov, 20 2020 @ 08:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: SammyB0476

Well, I guess your degree in common sense trumps those of us who actually study these things. Guess I’ve wasted the last 25 years of my life. I’m done.

You were done before you started Friend...I have had lifelong access to all the same books and data you have had access to....your Degrees mean something to you and potential employers but nothing to me other than Participation Badges showing you learned to follow through.

You of all people should be able to sit down with a pencil and piece of paper and retrace the scientific researchevolution and pinpoint every place they lied and misdirected us all.... like I said to you earlier...just let the Great Virus Lie go under the bridge already....then apply your knowledge and acumen to fitting the reality of the pleomorphic bacteria onto that viral Template....should be childs play for you seriously....at the very least it would prove me wrong.

Excellent. I have academic books on medicine so i'm now ok to practice surgery. Is this how it works?

No,I said access to ALL OF THE SAME DATA....so the Surgeons books have been read as well.....and yes once you learn the data you are ready for hands on practice how the hell do you think real surgeons do it?

Er, constant assessment, on the job training, etc. However, if you are so confident, can i operate on you? I mean you shouldn't have a problem given what you said.

Makes me happy, i will earn more being a surgeon......

posted on Nov, 20 2020 @ 08:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: midnightstar
if it makes you happy Biden is now saying he wont do lockdowns on a national scales and jsut focus on hard hit places Like Dade county fl 230 K MOST of FL cases in ONE county .

Biden also said he'd follow the science, and every single member of his corona TF are big proponents of sustained lockdowns ranging from 6 to 8 week total shut downs all the way up to 18 months.

And when it comes to the vaccines, they tend to think the rest of the world should all receive the vaccine before the US, too.

posted on Nov, 20 2020 @ 08:35 AM
link   
a reply to: LSU2018

There are plenty of people that have cross immunity through exposure to other coronaviruses. To my knowledge we don't know why/how at this point, but it's there. We saw the same thing on the cruise ships in the spring when cases really started to ramp up. Loads of couples spending a week+ in a cruise cabin where one person tested positive and the other didn't. Just not possible unless one of the two were immune. Logic would suggest your dad has cross immunity.

posted on Nov, 20 2020 @ 08:35 AM
link   
ketsuko Islands Really LOLOL well Japana is a island with 120 MILLION peoiple LOLOL
as for Australia last i checked Its a content en.wikipedia.org...(continent)
BUT hey every country is a island going by your standers after all 3/4 of earth is covered by water LOLOL
lord excuses teh Only talent the US has left LOLOL .

most Americans act Like spoiled brats ps I am American Just did NOt get cuddled every turn .
spoiled brats Its my way or ill scream till turning blue .

every one is wrong the whole planet Is in on it isnt that true ?

posted on Nov, 20 2020 @ 08:38 AM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

In fairness, that may not be a bad idea. These vaccines are being rushed through so maybe let everyone else try them to see how it goes. It's all very well eliminating Covid but not much fun if you start growing fins as a side effect....

posted on Nov, 20 2020 @ 08:40 AM
link   
really to little to late but its what you wanted millions sick and its what we have .
way to late for mask to stop it or lockdowns or well anything even a vax after all NO way Your getting vaxed ( PS IM NOT vaxing LOLOLOLOL ))) see im really not as for left as you think LOLOLOL .
now ay IM vaxing for something that I can just get again a year later NO way That's NUTs lolol

posted on Nov, 20 2020 @ 08:41 AM
link   
5 vaxes as It mutates twice a year FOR EVER no way NOT me lololol .
now how long will you hold out against being vaxed ?
edit on 20-11-2020 by midnightstar because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 20 2020 @ 08:49 AM
link   
a reply to: ChaoticOrder

WHAT? THIS IS PROOF?

Okay there is something simple called, correlation doesn't mean causation.

This post is like saying the following:

You had a 5% of catching Covid.. Then we required masks.. As seasons change, more people get infected, now you have an 80% chance to catch Covid.. Thus more people catch Covid.

The fact you are putting masks in here and saying masks don't help isn't related to the trends. Your assumption is that masks are 100% effective, which no one has ever said 'IF YOU WEAR A MASK YOU ARE IMMUNE AND BULLETPROOF'.

The fact that more people caught covid and people wearing masks aren't driving the causation. It is called science people, figure it out.

posted on Nov, 20 2020 @ 08:50 AM
link   

Yeah I get it. You're right and everybody else on this thread is wrong because you found a link. Personal experience and charts outlining results are meaningless because you found a link.

posted on Nov, 20 2020 @ 08:52 AM
link   
a reply to: mzinga

Again, there are lots and lots of graphs out there showing that the Rona does what it does with or without mask mandates.

posted on Nov, 20 2020 @ 08:53 AM
link   
a reply to: ChaoticOrder

With a death rate of 0.03%, how could the world NOT fear such a killer virus? We're all dead now, we might as well wait for AGW to come for us next.

posted on Nov, 20 2020 @ 08:54 AM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

And there are lots and lots of studies that show masks can prevent transmission. Seriously your efforts to link correlation to causation are erroneous and tiring. At least you wear your mask even though you don't believe in it.. As I've stated multiple times it is BS arguments like that that lead to a state like mine to completely disregard any recommendations.

posted on Nov, 20 2020 @ 08:55 AM
link   

Again you obviously haven't lost a loved one to this disease. Masks aren't handcuffs, they aren't holding down the people.

posted on Nov, 20 2020 @ 09:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: midnightstar
I was in az till last week now back in fl
AZ put in mask use Fl iggys it AZ went from 3.5 k a day DOWN TO 600 then slowly rising back to 1.8 k
Florida while mask was wron for a few weeks went from 20 K a DAY down to 3 k a day Now no one cares about mask even employ's don't ware them and Its back up to 7 to 10 K a DAY .

YIKKS maybe your right just checked AZ yesterday 4.4 k max mask ---- total 287 k cases
fl yester day 9 k cases total cases 914 K which makes AZ increases twice as much .

mask no mask no mask in fl yesterday had LESS of a Incress then Mask in AZ .
how the heck does that work anyway ??
maybe it because top the VIRUS humans are SO UGLY that without the mask it Drops dead when it sees our ugly puss . LOLOLOLOL .

Well I guess this helps make you feeel better not waring a mask LOL
One day does NOT a trend make on thing i noticed about your charts Every one shows a DROP when mask was used EVERY last one.
now its cold and people gather closer and as always cold flues and corona spread easer .

Wait, what did you ju..........

posted on Nov, 20 2020 @ 09:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko
a reply to: midnightstar

We've had a mask mandate where I am at since early this summer, and we still had a spike early this month ... enough that they've added extra measure within the last few days and a curfew.

Everywhere I go, I see ugly face diapers. No one is going without.

So why the spike?

Can you please give me the "too wrong, couldn't read" details you responded to?

posted on Nov, 20 2020 @ 09:05 AM
link   
well while mask came way late i agree they will slow it down thing is these people are not totaly worng with it everyware a mask wont do much more then slow it down.
BUT for all us mask People ( I am One )
You live alone right ?

or if you have others living in the same house You go around yoru home all day with a mask dont You ?
because the real Fact is people go out pick it up take it home and every one who can get it will get it .

what mask people don't seam to get is in order for it to work they woudl need to ware it 24/7 .

That is NOT possible .
Japan it works because they do tracing mask and the second they find some one they check every person who had contact with the other .

without isolation thous who do get it BUT don't get sick it will spread Like wild fire .
mask wont help when not even knowing they carry it they go home and GIVE IT to Grandma JUST LIKE ONE POSTER HERE DID .

posted on Nov, 20 2020 @ 09:06 AM
link   

Masks have been invented that kill over 90% of Coronaviruses and influenzas over 7 hours. However, this is a new development so won't be on the shelves just yet.....

I guess we can expect them once Biden is illegitimately sworn in... And after a mandatory nationwide lockdown for 8 weeks.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join