It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Undeniable proof masks don't do jack

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 20 2020 @ 07:47 AM
link   
a reply to: ChaoticOrder

Nice charts, I feel the same way.

I can tell you that of all the people in my circle of friends and in my family, the only person who has gotten corona so far is the only one who follows all the "safety" guidelines.

posted on Nov, 20 2020 @ 07:48 AM
link   
Mask do not work, in helpfull way...

They do work in unhealthy way,causing health problems.

Unmask now!

posted on Nov, 20 2020 @ 07:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: SammyB0476
a reply to: one4all

Please tell me what school you got your PhD in bacteriology or virology because you should get your money back. Even a quick google search will give you this.

“While both can cause disease, viruses are not living organisms, whereas bacteria are. Viruses are only "active" within host cells which they need to reproduce, while bacteria are single-celled organisms that produce their own energy and can reproduce on their own. Bacteria serve many vital roles in nature outside of being infectious.”

While you were slightly correct in the rna/dna strand comment, they are definitely not bacteria and the size difference is nanometers vs micrometers.

Maybe read this.

book.bionumbers.org...

www.sciencedirect.com...
www.sciencedirect.com...

posted on Nov, 20 2020 @ 07:50 AM
link   

Im sorry, i still do not understand what you're getting at. Thanks for trying.

posted on Nov, 20 2020 @ 07:52 AM
link   
a reply to: TNMockingbird

A friend of mine is a treating doctor and she got COVID from a patient. Both wearing masks. Less than 5 minute exposure time. So no, they don’t work to stop a virus. Otherwise, why do we need different biohazard levels when dealing with different bacteria/viruses if masks work. Go watch “outbreak”. It is wrong on many things, but at least it shows the degree in which scientists have to suit up to work on different types of viruses depending on their lethality and contagiousness

edit on 11201130b03 by SammyB0476 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 20 2020 @ 07:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: blueman12

Im sorry, i still do not understand what you're getting at. Thanks for trying.

one4all just caused us all to fall victim to some serious thread drift.

posted on Nov, 20 2020 @ 07:54 AM
link   

You’re flat out wrong. What degrees do you personally have that allows you to make these statements? I have BS degrees in biology, anatomy, biochemistry, cell biology as well as a PhD in genetics. So....I’ve personally worked with bacteria and viruses and know they are different things.

posted on Nov, 20 2020 @ 07:56 AM
link   
Man I can't wait in 5-10 years when all the lawsuits begin about forced mask wearing and the health issues they are causing. The non-stop lawyer commercials "Were you forced to wear a mask by your employer? You could be entitled to compensation! Call now!"

posted on Nov, 20 2020 @ 07:59 AM
link   

You’re flat out wrong. What degrees do you personally have that allows you to make these statements? I have BS degrees in biology, anatomy, biochemistry, cell biology as well as a PhD in genetics. So....I’ve personally worked with bacteria and viruses and know they are different things.

On a serious note, thank you for the work you do!

posted on Nov, 20 2020 @ 07:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: Kenzo

Mask do not work, in helpfull way...

They do work in unhealthy way,causing health problems.

Unmask now!

I agree with the unmask but educate first, lets tell the dam truth first.

Its not that complicated.

By failing to tell the complete truth we propogate the suppression of the reality that there is no such thing as a "virus" as we have been taught.....we continue to hide the fact that all data surrounding "viruses" is empiracal data collected from the study of pleomorphic Bacteria then bastardized to fit lies and deceptions.

This living bacteria in viral size and shape travels in fluidic conduits when it leaves our body....those fluidic conduits vary.....and masks do in fact impeded the transmission of some forms of this fluidic conduit.

The living bacteria in viral size infecting us is NOT THE SAME SIZE AS THE FLUIDIC CONDUIT IT IS INSIDE OF....stop the fluid you stop fluidic transmission....then all you have to deal with is the bugs 1/2 life outside of a fluidic conduit and that is dependant on how you attack its lipid fat protective coating....its that simple.

The real ISSUE HERE is that once the fluidic conduit dries up then we are dealing with a purely viral sized threat outside of a fluidic carrier. Masks cannot stop viral sized particles.....if you read the boxes you will see this...it has not been a secret...its been common knowledge from day #1 that these masks do not stop viral sized particles....but if you know the truth of the bug you know that it does have positive impacts slowing fluidic conduit transfers but in no ways will stop this bug because the bug becomes a smaller threat that defeats masks once its fluidic conduit dries up.

Like I said only a moron would argue the math that a mask will not slow fluidic conduit transfer and only a moron would argue that a mask can stop a viral sized particle.

Besides both perspectives fit the Pleomrphic Bacteria Template...so just get over it already.

edit on 20-11-2020 by one4all because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 20 2020 @ 08:03 AM
link   

Jesus Christ I feel so sorry for you.

No offense intended.

I have a degree of common sense that seems to have been somehow driven out of you Friend.

There are different VIRAL SIZED things yes.....but no such thing as a "virus".

What dont you understand about that?

There is a difference between an antibody coated bit of dead RNA/DNA in viral size and a live bacteria in viral size coated within a capsid comprised of matrix protien.....why are you so confused?

Dont you know the difference?

posted on Nov, 20 2020 @ 08:05 AM
link   

We wear them because they're required and we wear them where required.

It doesn't mean we think they're doing us much good. Of course, certain folks here think that when I argue against the mandates and that I doubt they do anything, it means I'm walking around shamelessly barefaced everywhere, but that's not at all true.

That level of hysteria and inability to process that you can do a thing and still not believe it's any good and disagree with it is why I think it's all a psychological ploy and control game more than anything really useful.

posted on Nov, 20 2020 @ 08:08 AM
link   

Have you ever heard of the little thing called Ebola? I guarantee that you would not simply walk into a room where we are studying it with just a mask on. Also, it is spread from insects and animals to humans.

posted on Nov, 20 2020 @ 08:08 AM
link   

Viruses and bacteria are different, not just the same kind of organism at different size scales. I'm not going to argue this with you, but it's my husband's career and professional training to know this.

posted on Nov, 20 2020 @ 08:10 AM
link   

Have you ever heard of the little thing called Ebola? I guarantee that you would not simply walk into a room where we are studying it with just a mask on. Also, it is spread from insects and animals to humans.

You ever heard of a little thing called liposomally carried Vitamin C?

posted on Nov, 20 2020 @ 08:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko

Viruses and bacteria are different, not just the same kind of organism at different size scales. I'm not going to argue this with you, but it's my husband's career and professional training to know this.

My condolences to you and your Husband.

posted on Nov, 20 2020 @ 08:11 AM
link   

No. I'm not going to wear a mask, suck in some of the sickness coming out of another mask and lingering in the air, and then let it circulate from my lungs to my mask to my lungs again. I'll continue wearing no mask and breathing free air that doesn't get humid and stuck inside a mask.

I get the thought process you're presenting, but your method only makes things worse and makes more people sick.

posted on Nov, 20 2020 @ 08:12 AM
link   
a reply to: SammyB0476

Look up Dr. Stefan Lanka...you might actually learn something lol

posted on Nov, 20 2020 @ 08:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko

We wear them because they're required and we wear them where required.

It doesn't mean we think they're doing us much good. Of course, certain folks here think that when I argue against the mandates and that I doubt they do anything, it means I'm walking around shamelessly barefaced everywhere, but that's not at all true.

That level of hysteria and inability to process that you can do a thing and still not believe it's any good and disagree with it is why I think it's all a psychological ploy and control game more than anything really useful.

Well said and, kind of, what I was getting at. You are a better explainer than I.

posted on Nov, 20 2020 @ 08:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: LSU2018

No. I'm not going to wear a mask, suck in some of the sickness coming out of another mask and lingering in the air, and then let it circulate from my lungs to my mask to my lungs again. I'll continue wearing no mask and breathing free air that doesn't get humid and stuck inside a mask.

I get the thought process you're presenting, but your method only makes things worse and makes more people sick.

No you are incorrect...my method is called god dam truth....plain and simple...and the truth will teach people why they SHOULD NOT FEAR REMOVING THEIR MASKS.

What are you missing here?

The truth about masks leads to the truth about covid-cold.

Yes masks do do something positive...thats a mathamatical reality that cannot be disputed......so masks are simply one phase of a multi-phase approach at dealing with covid-cold.....however people do not know the other Phases of remedial approach.....so they are scared of a bad gut bacteria they could easily kill at home for next to no cost.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join