It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Virus not infectious??

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 20 2020 @ 10:11 AM
link   
a reply to: Lompyt

corona isnt infectious because its not alive like a cold bacterial

Virii aren't technically alive, they're protein casings with DNA or RNA inside them that inject said DNA or RNA into your genetic code so you reproduce viral cells.

The cold isn't bacteria though. It's a coronavirus
edit on 20/11/2020 by dug88 because: (no reason given)

edit on 20/11/2020 by dug88 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 20 2020 @ 01:30 PM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

Sometimes, I do have to agree with you. One does have to wade through volumes of misleading crap posted on social sites to get to the bona fide.

posted on Nov, 20 2020 @ 02:07 PM
link   
a reply to: CharlesT

Sometimes? One time I thought I was wrong but I was mistaken.

posted on Nov, 21 2020 @ 12:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: Vector99
a reply to: Lompyt

I guess when I got chicken pox as a kid, it wasn't a virus, just a bad allergy combined with random sickness?

No, you see, unlike COVID which is caused by 5G, I learned on MySpace that chicken pox was caused by telegraph and later by telephone wires. Long distance calls cost so much back then to reward the phone companies for transmitting the virus across the country.
The reason not many people get chicken pox anymore isn't because of the fake chicken pox vaccine, its because most calls are done by VOIP or mobile phones.

Geez, its not even fun poking fun at this, because its so stupid.

Sorry, OP, Lompyt, I don't mean to be an ***hole, but "come on, man!"

posted on Nov, 21 2020 @ 12:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: 2ndSEED
Exactly and any idiot doctor, nurse or whoever pushes these flu vaccines are the culprits, note a 2nd wave wasn’t evident until they started pushing flu shots recently and most elder take them and guess who’s dying the elderly, what not say that maybe it’s the vaccines killing the people not a covid19 a reply to: CrazeeWorld777

Just had a massive COVID outbreak at work, I was in the 20% who didn't get sick.

Nobody had the flu shot.

posted on Nov, 21 2020 @ 01:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: Lompyt
Hey guys heres a video i saw on facebook and he explains that a virus like corona isnt infectious because its not alive like a cold bacterial infection, and the only way you can get this in your system is by injection, and its impossible to get it from cross species unless also injected. Heres the video, please let me know your thoughts.
www.facebook.com...

In other news Facebook proves water is not wet!

btw, a virus is a molecular machine, neither living or dead.

posted on Nov, 21 2020 @ 07:45 AM
link   
a reply to: Mike27

For about 100 years our scientific community has repeatedly changed its mind over what viruses are.

First seen as poisons, then as life-forms, then biological chemicals, viruses today are thought of as being in a gray area between living and nonliving.

Whilst they cannot replicate on their own, they can do so in truly living cells, and can also affect the behavior of their hosts profoundly.

We are only just beginning to understand what constitutes life in some respects.

However, all in all, viruses are essential in our bodies, and the good they do in our world, far outweigh the bad things.

One thing is for sure, viruses have been around a lot longer than humans, and will continue to exist long after natures finished with our species.
edit on 21-11-2020 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join