It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

FEC chairman debunks MSM claims of ‘no fraud’

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 18 2020 @ 04:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gnawledge

originally posted by: HalWesten
As Paul Harvey used to say, "the rest of the story".

If you take both stories and look at the information, you can see what each have left out and figure out the real story from there. At least it's a starting point.

I wish Paul Harvey were still around. We may have some truth and a light-hearted ending to this story at least.

I don't see the taking of OAN and the MSM as both sides here though. It's just two extremes - taken together we don't end up in the middle we end up only muddled and confused, angry or apathetic.

"Hello Americans, this is Paul Harvey, stand by for news!" We used to hear that on the radio where I worked back in the early 80s around lunchtime. He was awesome.

You're not far off, that's for sure. All I'm saying is instead of just listening to one side we can listen to both, then figure out what the truth is and that doesn't always happen with typical sources of information.

posted on Nov, 18 2020 @ 04:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: Annee

originally posted by: SuicideKing33
a reply to: Gnawledge

No they switched up when it became undeniable. The irony of the TV screaming Russia Russia for 4 years when trump is in office and then when there's a chance he's out it's "PeRfeCtLy SeCUrE ElECTiON TiMe" the hypocrisy and deceit it obvious to anyone with 2 brain cells.

Just to make this clear - - and imagine is Mueller had been able to continue his investigation.

Mr Mueller said he had not exonerated Mr Trump of obstruction of justice.

The former FBI director spent two years probing alleged collusion between the 2016 Trump campaign and Russia, but did not establish collusion in a crime.

He concluded that Russia had interfered in the election with the intention of benefitting Mr Trump's campaign.

The former FBI director spent two years probing alleged collusion between the 2016 Trump campaign and Russia, but did not establish collusion in a crime.

He concluded that Russia had interfered in the election with the intention of benefitting Mr Trump's campaign.

www.bbc.com...

Obstructing justice. = being pissed off about being railroaded.

posted on Nov, 18 2020 @ 04:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: network dude

I don't believe the MSM or anyone has claimed "no fraud". Just no fraud of consequence that would change the outcome of anything.

Fraud happens in every election. But is so minimal as to be moot. Should it be investigated? Yes. And if found to be true, prosecuted. But it won't change the election results.

Also this is OAN. What do you expect to hear?

did you just do that? Wow.

SMMFH.

Do what? Disavow a right-wing news agency? Agree that voter fraud should be investigated? Say that no one is saying NO voter fraud was committed?

Which?

Yes, yes I did.

Stop shaking your head, I think you may have shook something loose.

posted on Nov, 18 2020 @ 04:52 PM
link   
General, President Washington, and his Army would be stacking bodies, about now.

posted on Nov, 18 2020 @ 04:52 PM
link   
a reply to: Klassified

Ha! Did he really say “our whole political system is bases upon transparency”.

ROTFLMAO!

posted on Nov, 18 2020 @ 05:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: KKLOCO
a reply to: Klassified

Ha! Did he really say “our whole political system is bases upon transparency”.

ROTFLMAO!

If I'm honest, I did find that remark amusing. More like opaque most of the time.

(post by Annee removed for political trolling and baiting)

posted on Nov, 18 2020 @ 05:27 PM
link   

posted on Nov, 18 2020 @ 05:29 PM
link   

posted on Nov, 18 2020 @ 05:31 PM
link   

posted on Nov, 18 2020 @ 06:02 PM
link   

This is NOT the Mud Pit!!!

All rules for POLITE political debate will be enforced.
Members must also Stay on Topic!!!
Trolling, And What To Do About It

Reaffirming Our Desire For Productive Political Debate (REVISED)

No Political Trolling.....either in words or images.
Is There Civilization Without Civility

You are responsible for your own posts.....those who ignore that responsibility will face mod actions.

and, as always:

Do NOT reply to this post!!

posted on Nov, 18 2020 @ 06:21 PM
link   

No they switched up when it became undeniable. The irony of the TV screaming Russia Russia for 4 years when trump is in office and then when there's a chance he's out it's "PeRfeCtLy SeCUrE ElECTiON TiMe" the hypocrisy and deceit it obvious to anyone with 2 brain cells.

That's not how our legal system ever works, at least for now, so why would it be notable for the Mueller investigation not to exonerate somebody?

Only people like Hillary get grand announcements from the FBI explaining how the law she broke was just an oopsie and not worth prosecuting.

edit on 11/18/20 by Ksihkehe because: Typo

posted on Nov, 18 2020 @ 06:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

a reply to: smurfy

In that case the news is the biggest spoof in history. I wish they would stop spoofing. Too many spoofs not enough truth.

The mainstream media is doing the same thing with covid-19.... and have been since March.

You have no room to talk...with some, much of the junk you put out. Go away somewhere quiet and listen to your conscience...if you have one that is, COVID-19 is now at a quarter of a million deaths+ in the US, and at the current rate, it's a no-brainer that figure will be at, or near, 300,000 perhaps more even, by the end of December.

As for this thread, Now you really do have propagandavision online with presidential sponsored approval.

Let's hope all the kids out there, are not easily fooled.

posted on Nov, 18 2020 @ 06:36 PM
link   
Fraud occurring in REAL TIME this evening...

Wisconsin election officials (aka idiots) are in a meeting right now, to change the rules, making President Trump's audit-recount request more difficult to be approved!

twitter.com...

posted on Nov, 18 2020 @ 06:55 PM
link   

Wisconsin election officials (aka idiots) are in a meeting right now, to change the rules, making President Trump's audit-recount request more difficult to be approved!

twitter.com...

Maybe you should have used the word more stringent, who wants to pay an extra x-$million for a recount, just because a no-account, bunker hunker says so, just for the sake of their/his/her, ego being dented?
edit on 18-11-2020 by smurfy because: Text.

posted on Nov, 18 2020 @ 07:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: smurfy

twitter.com...

Maybe you should have used the word more stringent, who wants to pay an extra x-$million for a recount, just because a no-account, bunker hunker says so, just for the sake of their/his/her, ego being dented?

I'm much more willing to pay for an election recount than I was to pay too dollar for a completely fabricated Russia collusion hoax.

posted on Nov, 18 2020 @ 07:41 PM
link   

I don't believe the MSM or anyone has claimed "no fraud". Just no fraud of consequence that would change the outcome of anything.

Fraud happens in every election. But is so minimal as to be moot. Should it be investigated? Yes. And if found to be true, prosecuted. But it won't change the election results.

Also this is OAN. What do you expect to hear?

I distinctly remember CNN saying there was no voter fraud in the beginning. It was only after indisputable evidence of voter fraud that they changed the talking point to "not enough voter fraud to change the outcome" which is an equally ridiculous statement.

In order to honestly say there "was not enough voter fraud to change the outcome," a person would have to be aware of every single instance of voter fraud in the country, whether it was proven, alleged, suspected, or even not suspected. Further, they would have to be able to mathematically prove that the sum total of every single instance of voter fraud, proven or not, was not enough to sway any election.

Anyone with such knowledge should be testifying before Congress, because they obviously have more knowledge about voter fraud than anyone in the country, probably the world.

"There was not enough voter fraud to change the outcome of the elections" is not a statement of fact. It is a statement of belief. It's like saying there is no other intelligent life in the Universe. The only way we would know for sure is to visit every planet in the Universe and find nothing. And that's still no guarantee.

If CNN wants to be honest (stop laughing), they should amend their talking point to read, "We do not believe there was enough voter fraud to change the outcome of the election."

In retrospect, maybe "honest" wasn't the best word choice in that last sentence.

posted on Nov, 18 2020 @ 08:08 PM
link   
a reply to: VictorVonDoom

Your memory of what a hated news source says isn't worth a whole lot. No matter how distinct.

It doesn't matter anyway. There is no evidence. If there were it would have been brought foreward. Time is very short.

posted on Nov, 18 2020 @ 08:11 PM
link   

In Joe Biden's America the accused are guilty until they are exonerated.

How wonderfully dystopian.

And all it took was 4 years of a reality TV star as president for the citizens to cheer it on.

posted on Nov, 18 2020 @ 08:19 PM
link   

a reply to: VictorVonDoom

Your memory of what a hated news source says isn't worth a whole lot. No matter how distinct.

It doesn't matter anyway. There is no evidence. If there were it would have been brought foreward. Time is very short.

You realize you just confirmed the point of his post.

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join