It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The World has gone completely Insane!

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:
+6 more 
posted on Nov, 18 2020 @ 11:10 AM
link   
Why is it, the countries screaming the loudest about the Chi-Com Flu are the countries with the most media?? Under developed countries should have been completely wiped out by now, but they never even contracted sizable numbers. Countries like Africa, South America, the Middle East...even China (where it all began). Now sure, China can lie about their numbers, but the whole Chi-Com flu mantra has been that it was going to wipe out something like 30% of the population. Let me tell you, China might be good at deception, but if 400,000,000 people died in China...YOU WOULD KNOW ABOUT IT!! You'd be able see the piled up bodies from SPACE! Nobody could hide something like that!

In the US we let the politicians the the media scare everyone to death and decimate the economy due to an election, but this doesn't explain the rest of the world. America is important, but not that important. So what gives? Is everyone just so sick and tired of everything to the point they would just rather be a miserable spineless quivering pile of gelatin? Alone and without hope, existing on TV dinners and gruel?

I mean, seriously...WTF? Over.

edit on 11/18/2020 by Flyingclaydisk because: (no reason given)

+17 more 
posted on Nov, 18 2020 @ 11:12 AM
link   
a reply to: Flyingclaydisk

What are the chances that if the news hadn't been talking about it at all, people would just assume this year had a particularly bad cold season and everything would be totally fine and this year would have passed by fairly unnoteworthy?

posted on Nov, 18 2020 @ 11:19 AM
link   

Where have you been?

All they have been talking about the last few weeks is that "Covid-19" has provided them the conditions and opportunity to drive forward with "The Great Reset".

Everyone is talking about it.

www.weforum.org...

www.bitchute.com...

www.bitchute.com...

www.youtube.com...

edit on 18-11-2020 by infolurker because: (no reason given)

+1 more 
posted on Nov, 18 2020 @ 11:20 AM
link   
It’s a false flag

+5 more 
posted on Nov, 18 2020 @ 11:22 AM
link   

It just highlights how brainwashed the majority are.

Anyone with half a brain and a little research would see this has nothing to do with the containment of a virus. Cheering and asking for further restrictions on their life, destroying the economy which supports their lifestyle and endangering their children’s future all out of fear.

posted on Nov, 18 2020 @ 11:27 AM
link   

Never let a catastrophe (even contrived) go to waste. That’s why the other countries are on board. The power and control was just too tempting to not take advantage of it.

posted on Nov, 18 2020 @ 11:28 AM
link   
Even with a vaccine the virus is not going anywhere. It's not going to eradicate it. Maybe just leave people alone. It's not the bubonic plague. Overwhelmingly people recover. These lockdowns will have no impact on anything other than cause more problems; depression, suicide, domestic violence, financial loss, financial ruin. It's not worth it big picture. Faucii is a expert on viruses but he is not an expert on all these other fields. He ignores it's killing more people and ruining more lives locking up. It's the wrong course of action and everyone knows it. Sad. People can assume risks just like rock climbing, sky diving if they want. Leave them alone. If one wants to lockdown on their own then go for it.

link   
Please don't forget the equally fun BS, of the media talking about how there WILL be shortages of things, thus creating the very shortage. TP, cleaning supplies...

You know, because of the vid.

link   
I knew the truth when Chinese were shouting from the tops of locked-down buildings: "It's fake!"

Then, there was more truth: Kary Mullis is on record that the PCR test is a research, NOT diagnostic, tool. He should know.

Then, I found out that NO ONE has isolated the virus responsible for "Covid 19."
edit on 18-11-2020 by Lazarus Short because: doo dah

link   
I don't know, I just found out today two of my team members' wives have it now with the common symptoms but not bad ones, one of our managers just lost his sister to it (with underlying conditions) and his aunt this past month. There are several in our town have have come down with it over the last couple of weeks.

posted on Nov, 18 2020 @ 11:29 AM
link   
a reply to: infolurker

I'm not talking about a few despot elites here, I'm talking about the people of the world in general.

I don't think they want some big reset, not the majority by a long shot. Probably 85-90% of the world's majority don't even know what that even means, let alone desire it.

posted on Nov, 18 2020 @ 11:37 AM
link   
a reply to: HalWesten

I'm not saying it's not real, not by a longshot, but it ain't wiping out 1/3rd of the population either, nor anywhere close to it!

And all you have to do is look at some of the under developed countries to see this. Some of these places wouldn't know what a mask was if it hit them between the eyes, and they don't even have anywhere to lock-down "in". People are drinking water which other people bathed in, and others throw their rotting carcasses in. And they don't have Chi-Com flu numbers decimating their populations. Africa, India, Bangladesh, Indonesia, Myanmar, Guatemala, Ecuador, etc.

posted on Nov, 18 2020 @ 11:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: infolurker

All they have been talking about the last few weeks is that "Covid-19" has provided them the conditions and opportunity to drive forward with "The Great Reset".

Exactly.
But they are all pretending its a spontaneaous reaction to the virus,when in reality they have had it planned for years and have just been waiting for the perfect excuse.Or did they engineer the excuse?

The great reset is just a fancy name,an evolution of the same old #
NWO,Agenda 21/30,call it whatever its the same thing.
Its almost exactly what Orwell said when asked to imagine or future-The jackboot repeatedly stomping on heads-except in our future the jackboot of the great reset will be robotic/AI used to control us by the elite.
First will come the social credit system ushered in by covid,
But later-
Implanted technologies,mind scans by robo cops,pre crime,the borg.

edit:
Sorry for sounding so negative-I just cannot shake the feeling that by 2030 we will be looking back with misty eyed nostalgia at how 2020 was our last good year.So many planet sized balls of dung seem to be lining up with a giant fan aimed straight at Earth.

edit on 18/11/2020 by Silcone Synapse because: whatever

posted on Nov, 18 2020 @ 11:42 AM
link   
It is only the western world with its corporate media linked to big pharma that have banned HCQ for treating covid. Too much money in Remdesiver and vaccinations to use a practical, cheep and effective medication. How everyone looks silly in a mask is a bonus, going to be more sickness and medical profits there too.

As for the world going completely insane, it ain't over yet.

posted on Nov, 18 2020 @ 11:43 AM
link   
a reply to: Silcone Synapse

Well, there's a cheerful thought!

At some point you'd think the masses would wake up to that. There's no silver lining in that cloud. Even a caveman could see it.

posted on Nov, 18 2020 @ 11:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: Flyingclaydisk
a reply to: Silcone Synapse

Well, there's a cheerful thought!

At some point you'd think the masses would wake up to that. There's no silver lining in that cloud. Even a caveman could see it.

Yeah,apologies for that-I actually edited the post to say sorry

You are right though-Humans have gone collectivley insane.

posted on Nov, 18 2020 @ 11:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: Flyingclaydisk
a reply to: HalWesten

I'm not saying it's not real, not by a longshot, but it ain't wiping out 1/3rd of the population either, nor anywhere close to it!

And all you have to do is look at some of the under developed countries to see this. Some of these places wouldn't know what a mask was if it hit them between the eyes, and they don't even have anywhere to lock-down "in". People are drinking water which other people bathed in, and others throw their rotting carcasses in. And they don't have Chi-Com flu numbers decimating their populations. Africa, India, Bangladesh, Indonesia, Myanmar, Guatemala, Ecuador, etc.

It is probably because they are dying of other sh*t we long eradicated and since there is little to no tracking, there is no way to know if deaths are from COVID or dysentery or god knows what else in these third world arm pits.

I saw a study in India where they looked at Covid's spread in one of the ghettos and estimated that something like 60% of the population had already contracted it. Basically showed they had herd immunity.

It is pretty obvious to me COVID is propaganda campaign... the virus seems real enough, but no where near as deadly to the general population as purported.

posted on Nov, 18 2020 @ 12:09 PM
link   
a reply to: Edumakated

It should be renamed to...The Middle Class Plague.

link   
Mind blown here too. I'm still in the shock phase as how could a whole world fall for such an obvious scam. Still can't believe is happening. I'm always searching for a rebellion somewhere, something to show me that there are some sane people left on this earth, but no joy.
There are few months now since I start looking around for a sane place to escape, but it seems like everywhere is the same mad house. Nowhere to run.
After two lockdowns in 9 months we are good as a family but my city is economically destroyed; 80% unemployment as we live mostly from tourism. Half of the businesses closed, if not more. People leaving in droves for the big cities; my small town is a ghost town. And we have 2 cases( not deaths) for every 10.000 people. As a country we have 298 deaths to 1 million people. How can someone justify that FFS ?

I have no words for the state of this world. I knew that most people are stupid, but only now I realized how stupid they really are.

link   
I said it back on March 15th of this year in a thread I authored...
Something Wicked This Way Comes...Again

...the world is about to change in a similar fashion to the way it changed post 911. There is much we now accept as "normal" that we would not have accepted so readily before.

This is the new 911. Get used to it.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join