It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

MI Has A Voting Head Scratcher

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 19 2020 @ 01:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: THEUPSIDEDOWN
a reply to: rickymouse

Hey dare. Where are ya from? Im from Ironwood/Hurley originally.

I was from the copper country and moved to the Negaunee area about thirty five years ago.

Kind of depressing when you say stuff like that, I am sixty five now, I now say I am STARTING to get old.

posted on Nov, 19 2020 @ 03:16 PM
link   

posted on Nov, 19 2020 @ 03:17 PM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

Can we at least give the shirt tucker some credit for being in the same ballpark? I mean he knew it was about sight.

I read that article this morning. Man---Guilanni has fallen far far far indeed.

For all the right talking about how the left isn't even trying to hide things anymore----Rudy seems to be the one actually doing that. I made the mistake of assuming there would be facts i these challenges somewhere.

instead---its like they are telling a story. Which I am pretty sure is not how court is supposed to work at all---hypotheticals without evidence?

posted on Nov, 19 2020 @ 03:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: FatherLukeDuke
Oh my god, I'd pay such good money to see that. Hopefully it will go out in the UK on pay-per-view.

He's really at the point where he should hang it up and spare himself the embarrassment.

posted on Nov, 19 2020 @ 03:21 PM
link   
a reply to: FlyinHeadlock

You run a batch of Biden ballots through the machine 8-10 times, easy peasy, nobody watching.

posted on Nov, 19 2020 @ 03:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

originally posted by: FatherLukeDuke
Oh my god, I'd pay such good money to see that. Hopefully it will go out in the UK on pay-per-view.

He's really at the point where he should hang it up and spare himself the embarrassment.

I think we are waaay past that. He's started to remind me of Frank from Always Sunny, in that he's decided dignity is overrated and he feels much freer without it.

I'm just waiting for him to pull a revolver out at a press conference and start waving it about.

posted on Nov, 19 2020 @ 03:22 PM
link   
a reply to: FatherLukeDuke

Well, he did do a recreation of a scene from My Cousin Vinny replete with accents.

posted on Nov, 19 2020 @ 03:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: atlantiswatusi
instead---its like they are telling a story.

And the courts are not enjoying his antics, it's only a matter of time before he gets his tuck-hand slapped.

posted on Nov, 20 2020 @ 09:35 AM
link   

I feel like hair dye draining down his face as he sputters his story out perfectly sums this mess up.

I mean---how could anyone take this stuff seriously when a lead attorney hasn't practiced in 20 or so years, can't remember important legal terms, can't provide exact evidence, and treats himself to some Just For Men right before

edit on am30Fridayam113044475am by atlantiswatusi because: sometimes it gets its tense wrong

posted on Nov, 20 2020 @ 02:04 PM
link   
a reply to: atlantiswatusi

It's all theater for the gullible.

posted on Nov, 25 2020 @ 08:58 AM
link   

A Turkey leg and a Candy cane? Man I hope no one ever shakes your hand.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join