It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NV Election THROWN OUT Over "Discrepancies," 153k Votes in Question, GA Recount Gets Trump NET GAI

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 18 2020 @ 10:40 PM
link   
a reply to: Xtrozero
I didn't miss the original point. That is why I said it was a superficial take on things.

The point was there, math or no math. You said you didn't understand it and that is what I commented on.

posted on Nov, 18 2020 @ 10:40 PM
link   
a reply to: Snarl

These Ratio's are Impossible . Trump Won the Election Legally .

posted on Nov, 19 2020 @ 12:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: daskakik

I didn't miss the original point. That is why I said it was a superficial take on things.

The point was there, math or no math. You said you didn't understand it and that is what I commented on.

Whatever, don't give a sh!t...

posted on Nov, 19 2020 @ 01:06 AM
link   
You also said you didn't understand the point AM was making...

posted on Nov, 19 2020 @ 01:32 AM
link   

You also said you didn't understand the point AM was making...

You jumped in the middle of a conversation and I was talking about the initial point... So what is you point?

posted on Nov, 19 2020 @ 01:57 AM
link   
I jumped in to say the original point wasn't hard to understand. Seems it really wasn't since you seemed to have understood it all along but just disagreed with it.

You went back and forth about it for a bit only to now say you don't care. Is that in the same way you "didn't understand the original point", actually understanding it but saying the opposite for some odd reason?

posted on Nov, 19 2020 @ 10:59 AM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

I have a hard time buying into your idea that the right held off voting for the President in this highly partisan time we live in.

Just by this place----and well thats dishonest---but going by every political thread on social media I have seen in the past four years. You are either in or out. Even independents like me that like to mix up the ticket when they vote were confronted with the reality of the dems policies on healthcare and education, especially in light of the pandemic.

I'm not saying you are wrong---because 2020 is a anything is possible kind of year ---but I thought I read this election saw the most down ticket voting in history

posted on Nov, 19 2020 @ 11:08 AM
link   

You went back and forth about it for a bit only to now say you don't care. Is that in the same way you "didn't understand the original point", actually understanding it but saying the opposite for some odd reason?

The original point didn't make any sense as I looked at the numbers and the history of the state and counties. What I didn't understand was how someone could come to that conclusion and no further information was provided to enlighten us all.

So yes I understood what was being said, but I didn't understand how they were coming to that conclusion, and even when I explained why it didn't make any sense the other poster seemed to just have a OMB rational as the reason why they felt Republicans were voting for Biden in NV because they hate Trump now...lol

Your point in assuming one minute I didn't understand any of it and the next I do is really not something I want to keep explaining hence my other post about it.

posted on Nov, 19 2020 @ 11:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: atlantiswatusi
I'm not saying you are wrong---because 2020 is a anything is possible kind of year ---but I thought I read this election saw the most down ticket voting in history

Except the results say it might not be, it depends on what happens in Georgia but if the results are people didn't like Trump slightly more than they didn't like the Democrats.

posted on Nov, 19 2020 @ 01:31 PM
link   

I know a few Trump voters who didn't vote for him the second time around. Well---I know two.

And I do see what you are saying---the Never Trumpers certainly wanted that for this election.

But the turnout---the sheer numbers---disagree. Sure a whole lot of people who don't vote registered to vote for Biden but it certainly seems that Trump shattered even his own expectations for votes.

Now I have avoided these threads for the most part since the election so I may be missing some key news but I thought from early projections some were saying it appears Democrats voted more for President than they did for Democrats down the ticket. Which at that point made sense---and considering some of the houses losses in the aftermath certainly makes sense.

But off the web---a lot of people I know that voted voted straight party ticket. And the prouder ones were mostly from the right.

Doesn't amount to much in the end except my observations. If you are right and that is the result----I believe I said it wouldn't surprise me? In the end my vote for Trump was a vote against the Democrats. But I am in the minority when I try to point out the left has acted as abhorrently as Trump and at many turns encouraged the division in the same ways they say he did.

posted on Nov, 19 2020 @ 01:35 PM
link   
a reply to: atlantiswatusi

Short version: very polarizing elections with historic turnout which was a referendum on Trump. Mostly about his personality.

posted on Nov, 19 2020 @ 01:53 PM
link   

The original point didn't make any sense as I looked at the numbers and the history of the state and counties. What I didn't understand was how someone could come to that conclusion and no further information was provided to enlighten us all.

Usually when this happens people post "I don't see how you came to that conclusion", or something similar, not "I do not understand your point"

I guess the miscommunication lies in your use of the word understand. Again, if you understood what AM meant then you understood "the point", so saying, repeatedly, that you didn't understand the point was inaccurate.

Somewhere in the exchange you said:

I saw no math it and so no point at all.... This is why I called it a perspective only as there really wasn't a tangible point in any of it.

You seem to be playing pretty loose with definitions.

What is a "tangible point"?

How can one take away that you understand the original point if you saw "no point at all"?

And this was in reply to me pointing out that both claims lacked basis because neither knew how the voters in that county actually voted.

posted on Nov, 19 2020 @ 02:01 PM
link   

Yeah...I get it lol. I am basically making the same argument with a whole bunch more words.

Saying the Democrats didn't get the votes they wanted is because more Democrat voter hated Trump than they wanted the rest of their party to succeed. Sorry---been a day full of technical questions on some programming we use.

Now I am feeling all obtuse and stuff ovah here

posted on Nov, 19 2020 @ 02:02 PM
link   
a reply to: atlantiswatusi

It's cool, we're good.

posted on Nov, 19 2020 @ 02:02 PM
link   

What is a "tangible point"?

How can one take away that you understand the original point if you saw "no point at all"?

And this was in reply to me pointing out that both claims lacked basis because neither knew how the voters in that county actually voted.

Lol just stop...As I said I'm long done with it... One can understand the original point while not understanding how one could come to the conclusion of that point. What do you want me to say or agree with here...geez
edit on 19-11-2020 by Xtrozero because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 19 2020 @ 02:10 PM
link   

The reason why I have been avoiding these threads is because its kind of embarrassing seeing adults in action over a election.

I don't know how anyone could believe a red or blue wave was going to happen. Sure--I could see both sides having some validity to their arguments---but I thought unless Trump pulls off a massive landslide we were going to be in for a ugly post election fight.

I mean for cryin out loud things are carrying on like normal with the exception of the Rona. If you never listened to the media you wouldn't know this "election crisis" even really existed.

However---I thought Biden made a great point about missing 9/11 type information because of a fight in government.

Did you happen to hear what Jim Cramer said about Trump today? About how the election hasn't really been called. Personally I think he goes away from office willingly enough but then takes to social media for the next four years to constantly taunt the left before coming back.

posted on Nov, 19 2020 @ 02:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xtrozero
One can understand the original point while not understanding how one could come to the conclusion of that point.

And when this happens one usually says "I don't see how you came to that conclusion".

Is it really that difficult to accept you made a poor word choice instead of going in circles for a couple days and pages?

By the way: groups like "Republican Voters Against Trump" do exist, so it isn't like the original point is completely without some merit, even if the exact numbers are unknown.

edit on 19-11-2020 by daskakik because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 19 2020 @ 02:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: atlantiswatusi
Personally I think he goes away from office willingly enough but then takes to social media for the next four years to constantly taunt the left before coming back.

I 100% agree that this will happen.

posted on Nov, 19 2020 @ 02:25 PM
link   

Is it really that difficult to accept you made a poor word choice instead of going in circles for a couple days and pages?

By the way: groups like "Republican Voters Against Trump" do exist, so it isn't like the original point is completely without merit, even if the exact numbers are unknown.

So is that what you want me to say...sure I guess I made a poor word choice...you are the best! Happy...lol

Maybe I didn't quite get the point you, not the original one, was trying to make... I can't even remember it anymore and I'm not going back to read. lol

posted on Nov, 19 2020 @ 02:30 PM
link   

I don't think he wins the primaries the next time. Trump was a one and done.

Unless Joe dies or gets medically unqualified and Kamala Harris gets in.
All he needs is for that to happen and he will be able to say he was right about the left all along.

The more I read about things going on behind the scenes with Biden's team the more I feel like he will try pretty hard to bring people back towards the middle. I still think he is a greasy and slimy politician who made his family a lot of money...but man the hardest thing about Trump for me was how he sounded like a buffoon constantly whenever he got off topic. Or couldn't help himself

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8 >>

join