It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

You’re looking at this wrong

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 15 2020 @ 01:54 PM
link   
For those who say “Biden couldn’t have won because he didn’t have a big turnout” and similar phrases, you’re looking at this election and the votes all wrong.

This presidential election was NEVER about R v D or Trump v Biden. It was always Trump v Trump.

A lot of people didn’t vote for Biden because of his policies, because he’s honest or even because he’s the best candidate. A lot of people voted for him because he’s NOT Trump.

Just look at the country and how divided it is as a whole, then look at the voting numbers. Not quite 50/50, but it does reflect on hour the USA is at the moment.

So this was never about Biden being better or more popular, it was about people not wanting Trump.
edit on 15112020 by TerryDon79 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 15 2020 @ 01:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: TerryDon79
For those who say “Biden couldn’t have won because he didn’t have a big turnout” and similar phrases, you’re looking at this election and the votes all wrong.

This presidential election was NEVER about R v D or Trump v Biden. It was always Trump v Trump.

A lot of people didn’t vote for Biden because of his policies, because he’s honest or even because he’s the best candidate. A lot of people voted for him because he’s NOT Trump.

Just look at the country and how divided it is as a whole, then look at the voting numbers. Not quite 50/50, but it does reflect on hour the USA is at the moment.

So this was never about Biden being better or more popular, it was about people not wanting Trump.

I don't think they get that. Vote not because you like him. But because you hate the other guy!

posted on Nov, 15 2020 @ 01:58 PM
link   
100% agree this wasn’t just people voting for Biden it was also people voting against trump.

The problem is that too many on this site think the sun shines out of trumps arse and just don’t understand how anyone could think differently from them.

posted on Nov, 15 2020 @ 02:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: mysterioustranger

I don't think they get that. Vote not because you like him. But because you hate the other guy!

I would have put my vote for Dr Jo rather than either of the other 2, but that’s most me.

But it also shows just how much not liking someone can have a huge influence.

posted on Nov, 15 2020 @ 02:03 PM
link   
a reply to: TerryDon79

which was also the reason Hilary lost in 2016, people were not just voting for trump they were voting against Hilary, but this time apparently that does not make sense to some people.

posted on Nov, 15 2020 @ 02:05 PM
link   
a reply to: OtherSideOfTheCoin

100% agree this wasn’t just people voting for Biden it was also people voting against trump.

And some people forget it just don’t understand it. Even though there was massive movements on places like twitter that said they were voting for Biden because they don’t want Trump to serve a 2nd term.

posted on Nov, 15 2020 @ 02:06 PM
link   
Nope

posted on Nov, 15 2020 @ 02:07 PM
link   

totally get that. Do you think all those folks going to rallys hated him, or loved him?

there were both kinds.

But the opposition to all this has to do with the amazing amount that Biden got JUST ENOUGH votes in JUST THE RIGHT PLACES, from a group that has spent the last 4 years using the FBI, the DNC, the MSM to unseat the guy in question.

Now some folks just aren't buying it. And in this country, there is a process. That process is going on right now. When it's over, there will be a conclusion.

Knowing that the left, still hasn't gotten over Trump's win, is there any way you and the others here who just can't wait a few days could find it in your hearts to let it go at least until the legal process that you are certain will show the true winner, as almost all cases have flopped, runs its course?

I don't feel like this is unreasonable, but if you do, I'd love to hear why.

posted on Nov, 15 2020 @ 02:07 PM
link   
a reply to: UpIsNowDown

which was also the reason Hilary lost in 2016

And there was the whole campaign against her that went mega viral.

Pretty much what we’re seeing now.

posted on Nov, 15 2020 @ 02:08 PM
link   

Well I suppose.

I mean it only took 2 weeks to rationalize the unrational.

Guess we'll just sit back and watch the fireworks.

posted on Nov, 15 2020 @ 02:09 PM
link   
a reply to: network dude

Who said anything about not waiting? This threads about why people voted the way they did, not the end result.

posted on Nov, 15 2020 @ 02:10 PM
link   

a reply to: OtherSideOfTheCoin

And some people forget it just don’t understand it. Even though there was massive movements on places like twitter that said they were voting for Biden because they don’t want Trump to serve a 2nd term.

and were there any folks who were disgusted by the actions of the DNC? #walkaway

remember, this isn't disagreeing with you, but showing you there are two sides.

posted on Nov, 15 2020 @ 02:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: Blue_Jay33
Nope

I don’t have a clue what that has to do with the OP.

posted on Nov, 15 2020 @ 02:11 PM
link   
a reply to: JinMI

Guess we'll just sit back and watch the fireworks.

Well they have been pretty fun so far

posted on Nov, 15 2020 @ 02:12 PM
link   

Who said anything about not waiting? This threads about why people voted the way they did, not the end result.

and there were almost as many who voted for Trump for their own reasons.

You aren't wrong. this will all be over in a few days unless something is found. And I have been assured many times that nothing will be. Relax, it's all going to be super!

posted on Nov, 15 2020 @ 02:12 PM
link   
It only matters how the courts and EC see this.

People can and are looking at this mess anyway they want to.

You would have a hard time convincing me that many people voted against Trump.

If the courts and EC say Biden wins, then he is President.

We just have to trust the constitution, watch the system and let the system work.

edit on 15-11-2020 by LookingAtMars because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 15 2020 @ 02:13 PM
link   

There’s a hell of a lot more than 2 sides. If you want to believe there’s just 2, then knock yourself out.

posted on Nov, 15 2020 @ 02:15 PM
link   
You guys should really stop already. Your victory dance, and all this other nonsense is coming back to bite you.

This isnt a murder mystery. I will let the Supreme court explain it to you in the coming weeks. It goes like this... Everything you know is wrong. Prepare yourself. I expect people to scream at the sky, riot, murder, burn, rape pillage, and jump from buildings.
For Democrats, this election was sweet to the taste, but bitter to the belly.

posted on Nov, 15 2020 @ 02:15 PM
link   

Relax, it's all going to be super!

If I was any more relaxed I’d be asleep.

posted on Nov, 15 2020 @ 02:16 PM
link   

There’s a hell of a lot more than 2 sides. If you want to believe there’s just 2, then knock yourself out.

just came to. wow, knock out was fun.

now, I still only see two sides here.

Side 1, "we don't think this was on the up and up. I call shenanigans! let's ask dad to look at this"

Side 2, "quit being a little bitch and suck it up. Nobody cheated and you are stupid for claiming that!"

If you can come up with side 3, I can be schooled.

<<   2  3  4 >>

join