It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How I found and connected with Christ Consciousness

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 17 2020 @ 08:54 PM
link   
a reply to: iammrhappy86

Originally posted by iammrhappy86
So yeah, I stayed away from religion all my life in my quest for truth, but when I looked deep enough within my own Heart, with purest Intent, I saw Christ smile, and I felt God's comforting approval, and I knew I was Home.

So you found Religion anyway…???

I hope that’s not what you’re saying, because you don’t need any religion to come "Home"...

For me “Christ Consciousness” is all about the Spirit of Life/God inside each and everyone of us…And how that Spirit can connect to All that is…which is what Jesus termed the Father…

It’s Universal Truth. People may reach that truth through various ways and/or experiences etc, but it is universal and is meant to be experienced outside of any Religious indoctrination…

- JC

posted on Nov, 18 2020 @ 03:31 PM
link   
a reply to: Joecroft

I agree completely.

My goal wasn't to attribute my journey of self-discovery to any single religion. I just used the term 'Christ Consciousness' because it's a fitting term I'm familiar with.

As for Christ himself, He was only the final drop that connected everything for me, not so much what I sought out.

posted on Nov, 21 2020 @ 07:13 AM
link   
a reply to: iammrhappy86

There are a lot of gaps in your understanding that need to be filled in.

God doesn't need to understand who He is. He already knows. He is the "First and the Last", the "Beginning and the End". Your role is to understand and accept Him for who He is. He is infinite and there is nothing "finite" about Him or his mind. The Bible tells us that His thoughts are higher than our thoughts and his ways are higher than ours. While He wishes for all of us to develop a RELATIONSHIP with Him, we will never know Him fully until this life is over and we move on to the next one with Him. This is when God will become "all in all", as the Bible states. Many people and the earth itself will be destroyed before we get to that point. All evil people and entities will have to be destroyed before that can happen. God will NOT override the freewill of those people or entities to include them as part of that plan.

Jesus will return to earth, but not as a "simple human". He will return with the force and might of God in his resurrected and incorruptible body (heavenly body) to reign for a thousand years before the earth is destroyed and is replaced with a new heaven/earth.

As you mentioned, Jesus had plenty to say about the "Word of God" that he preached. You should strive as hard as you can to understand what that COMPLETE message was, not just the parts that make you feel good. The evil entities that are clearly working overtime in the world today would love nothing more than to bring you down with them by feeding you half truths with no complete understanding. Pray to Jesus for guidance on the remainder of your journey and ask that you not be allowed to be deceived.

edit on 21-11-2020 by Deetermined because: (no reason given)

new topics

<< 1  2   >>

join