It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Inside the Million MAGA March

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 14 2020 @ 11:16 AM
link   
Wonder how the press explains the "extreme right wing ultra violent radical neo-nazi" groups who have yet to start one violent incident?

It sure is a great contrast between them and the "peaceful protests" of BLM & Antifa.

Peace is violence
Violence is peace.

Orwellian in it's own way.

posted on Nov, 14 2020 @ 11:22 AM
link   
Growing...
twitter.com...

posted on Nov, 14 2020 @ 11:22 AM
link   
Huge turnout, considering that Social Media removed rally announcements and Ticketmaster even took down the registration pages early this week. EVIL cannot win.

posted on Nov, 14 2020 @ 11:24 AM
link   
a reply to: hardamber

You:

It’s a lot better than smelling like a vagina.

Me:

posted on Nov, 14 2020 @ 11:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: Ohanka
Wonder how the press explains the "extreme right wing ultra violent radical neo-nazi" groups who have yet to start one violent incident?

Out of uniform.

It’s so easy and convenient to blame Left/Right — and exclude “other”.

posted on Nov, 14 2020 @ 11:33 AM
link   
a reply to: MerkabaMeditation

but remember that these are representatives of 50% or more of the US population,

If you truly believe this then it doesn't say much for all those Trump fans who did not vote cuz the count as of last night was that Biden was ahead in the popular vote totals by around five million voters. Or do you not believe that voting statistic.

So just for $hits and giggles I turned on the MSM this morning while scrolling around ATS. CNN specifically. What I found immediately was that they were covering this event in DC. So right there we can see that you were wrong there again. MSM at least CNN is covering the event.

The reporter is walking though the crowd and talking about how large it is at this point, around 10,000 was her guess. She mentioned in passing some of the different groups in attendance. There was no name calling as you suggested. She was not interviewing leftist heroes but was interviewing a few of the Trump supporters who were willing to talk with her.

Likewise there is at this point no sign of Antifa or any other form of ''liberal'' counter protests. So so far you are wrong on that count as well.
Then I turned to another MSM outlet to see what they might be reporting on this event. Fox. I turned to fox and found football.

So it's still early I guess, around 12:30 now and things could change to be more in accordance with your predictions so we will just have to wait and see if they come about.

posted on Nov, 14 2020 @ 11:33 AM
link   
The view from the President's motorcade earlier this morning...

edit on 11.14.2020 by Murgatroid because: Felt like it...

posted on Nov, 14 2020 @ 11:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: TerryMcGuire

The reporter is walking though the crowd and talking about how large it is at this point, around 10,000 was her guess.

I´m no journalist, but this looks like is a lot more than just 10,000 people to me at least:

Source

-Downplaying numbers - check

-MM
edit on 14-11-2020 by MerkabaMeditation because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 14 2020 @ 11:44 AM
link   
Watching some of this on tv. Proud of my Nation, at the moment. We have a diverse group of people speaking on a podium, speaking of freedom.

TPTB regardless of how this ends up will not put these people to rest.

We all want our borders protected and we ALL WANT a chance to obtain the American, dream.

Trump, is no saint, but he made allot of changes in our country to try to help ALL of us do this. We don’t have to like him.

posted on Nov, 14 2020 @ 11:48 AM
link   
a reply to: LSU2018

If that vagina smells like halibut with a UTI, you're correct. Otherwise, I like the smell.

You've smelled a halibut with a UTI?!

sorry, I'm sassy today!

edit on 14-11-2020 by JAGStorm because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 14 2020 @ 11:48 AM
link   
How many cars have been burned?

How many businesses looted?

How many people injured?

posted on Nov, 14 2020 @ 11:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: Bicent

Trump, is no saint, but he made allot of changes in our country to try to help ALL of us do this. We don’t have to like him.

All of whom?

The majority of voters do not agree.

posted on Nov, 14 2020 @ 11:54 AM
link   

Oh HELL yeah! Never mind the fact that these rallies are going on right now in every single state capitol... 150K are also watching the live stream on the Right Side Broadcasting Network YT channel as well...

posted on Nov, 14 2020 @ 11:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: Murgatroid

Oh HELL yeah! Never mind the fact that these rallies are going on right now in every single state capitol... 150K are also watching the live stream on the Right Side Broadcasting Network YT channel as well...

I can't stop listening...and I've got s#it to do today.

posted on Nov, 14 2020 @ 11:57 AM
link   
I just wonder what good this march will do.

The election has taken place. Biden has won fairly and no amount of marching or protesting will change that.

So what's the point?

posted on Nov, 14 2020 @ 11:57 AM
link   
That fellow speaking is incredibly passionate.

posted on Nov, 14 2020 @ 11:58 AM
link   
Revealing your armies numbers empowers your opposition.

posted on Nov, 14 2020 @ 11:58 AM
link   
a reply to: Annee

However, that is up for debate, notice the deficiencies in the election process that appears to be scrutinized. After the past four years I have endured I would not be surprised one bit there is foul play, regardless of what the media is reporting at the moment.

In any case these people are not going anywhere.
edit on 14-11-2020 by Bicent because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 14 2020 @ 11:59 AM
link   

I´m no journalist, but this looks like is a lot more than just 10,000 people to me at least:

This crowd is not big. It really isn't.
Ever been to Taste of Chicago, they get 1.6 million people.
Or the Cubs winning, I think they said 5 million.

So even if there is 50K people there (I don't see that from the pic) it really isn't that big of a crowd.

posted on Nov, 14 2020 @ 12:01 PM
link   
a reply to: Bicent

Same, been watching the live stream on YT all morning, at one point while watching the video from the President's motorcade that showed a huge crowd cheering the President on, it hit me, we have SO much to be thankful for right now... God has given us another JFK and we do NOT need to take this for granted.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join