It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Inside the Million MAGA March

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 14 2020 @ 12:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: JAGStorm
a reply to: MerkabaMeditation

I´m no journalist, but this looks like is a lot more than just 10,000 people to me at least:

This crowd is not big. It really isn't.
Ever been to Taste of Chicago, they get 1.6 million people.
Or the Cubs winning, I think they said 5 million.

So even if there is 50K people there (I don't see that from the pic) it really isn't that big of a crowd.

That´s funny, the second you posted that the guy on stage said that "the Left is trying to marginalize us" , just at the same time that you tried to marginalize us by stating that "there not so many people there, nothing to see here, move along..." A reporter said just now in the live stream says that "100,000 people has walked by, easily."

-Downplaying numbers - check

-MM
edit on 14-11-2020 by MerkabaMeditation because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 14 2020 @ 12:05 PM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

Having the SAME problem as well... I have never felt so grateful for what God is doing in this nation in a LONG time. In 2016 I sat there and WEPT when I realized how miraculous that was, but this is like RedSea 2.0 all over again...

posted on Nov, 14 2020 @ 12:05 PM
link   

I´m no journalist, but this looks like is a lot more than just 10,000 people to me at least:

This crowd is not big. It really isn't.
Ever been to Taste of Chicago, they get 1.6 million people.
Or the Cubs winning, I think they said 5 million.

So even if there is 50K people there (I don't see that from the pic) it really isn't that big of a crowd.

Yeah...I've seen leftist looting and burning riots bigger than this.

posted on Nov, 14 2020 @ 12:08 PM
link   

That´s funny, the second you posted that the guy on stage said that "the Left is trying to marginalize us" , just at the same time that you tried to by stating that "there not so many people there, nothing to see here, move along..."

Counting seems to be a problem for some people. I can look at those photos, and actual videos I've looked up and
tell you straight up, that crowd is not big, and of course nowhere NEAR a million or even a good 100K.

Maybe it's big for people that come from a town of 20 though.

If people want to support Trump by gathering, good for them, but to make it out to be some of a much bigger magnitude than it is is disingenuous

posted on Nov, 14 2020 @ 12:09 PM
link   
I'm surprised this rally even happened with the colossal amounts of suppression there was against it from the corporate overlords.

Almost every attempt to organise was shut down within minutes. And yet, there they are.

Cracks in a failing corporate world order.

posted on Nov, 14 2020 @ 12:10 PM
link   

That´s funny, the second you posted that the guy on stage said that "the Left is trying to marginalize us" , just at the same time that you tried to by stating that "there not so many people there, nothing to see here, move along..."

Counting seems to be a problem for some people. I can look at those photos, and actual videos I've looked up and
tell you straight up, that crowd is not big, and of course nowhere NEAR a million or even a good 100K.

If people want to support Trump by gathering, good for them, but to make it out to be some of a much bigger magnitude than it is is disingenuous

I´m sorry, but I trust the headcount of someone on location in DC reporting that 100,000 people has walked by them, more than someone doing a headcount from their home office.

-MM

posted on Nov, 14 2020 @ 12:13 PM
link   
a reply to: JAGStorm

Read this article a while back on this very sort of issue. Quite interesting.

Crowd-size estimation is tough for people who want to do it right. But when turnout implies clout, then politicians and event organizers have plenty of motivation to exaggerate the head count....

Crowd-size estimation is a murky science, positioned at the intersection of statistical precision and political sleight-of-hand, and plenty of people are motivated to either exaggerate or low-ball an event's attendance....

"Almost everyone who has tried to make a crowd estimate has a vested interest in what the outcome of the estimate is," Charles Seife says. Seife is a journalism professor at New York University who writes about math and physics.

www.popularmechanics.com...

posted on Nov, 14 2020 @ 12:17 PM
link   
a reply to: introvert

Still, I believe someone on location has a better probability of a correct headcount than someone over the internet.

-MM

posted on Nov, 14 2020 @ 12:18 PM
link   

Downplaying crowd size. Well sure, maybe, I"m not good at guessing crowd size either. But even so, let's call it double that size to 20,000 or even 30,000 fine. I'm glad to see such a cross section of Trump supporters and at this point there is no sign of anyone wanting violence. That's a good thing huh?

Now I think that they are marching to the courthouse. Peaceful. Good. We will have to see how things go as the day wanes if they will all go home peacefully with no skirmishes with potential radical leftsists. However so far I think your earlier prognosis of how it would go was overly accented.

posted on Nov, 14 2020 @ 12:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: MerkabaMeditation
a reply to: introvert

Still, I believe someone on location has a better probability of a correct headcount than someone over the internet.

-MM

You are free to believe whatever you wish.

That does not mean it is correct or logical.

posted on Nov, 14 2020 @ 12:19 PM
link   
a reply to: TerryMcGuire

No need to guess, reporters on the streets said that more than 100,000 people walked passed them.

-MM

posted on Nov, 14 2020 @ 12:21 PM
link   

I´m sorry, but I trust the headcount of someone on location in DC reporting that 100,000 people has walked by them, more than someone doing a crown headcount from their home office.

-MM

How can you honestly estimate a crowd when you’re in it?

I’d say aerial photos would be a better option.

posted on Nov, 14 2020 @ 12:21 PM
link   

posted on Nov, 14 2020 @ 12:23 PM
link   
a reply to: Annee

I said in my OP that you Lefties would try to downplay the numbers, so I´ll stop my arguing here. People are awake to our little tricks trying to twist facts.

-MM

posted on Nov, 14 2020 @ 12:24 PM
link   
Leftists seem unusually worried about size.

posted on Nov, 14 2020 @ 12:25 PM
link   

I said in my OP that you Lefties would try to downplay the numbers, so I´ll stop my arguing here.

-MM

Except I'm not a lefty!

posted on Nov, 14 2020 @ 12:26 PM
link   

I said in my OP that you Lefties would try to downplay the numbers, so I´ll stop my arguing here.

-MM

As I asked earlier, what do you expect to come out of this march, regardless of the number of people at the march?

posted on Nov, 14 2020 @ 12:26 PM
link   
I’m gonna say — we have the technical ability to count a crowd from an aerial photo.

If we can target a man lighting a cigarette from an airplane — we can count a crowd.

posted on Nov, 14 2020 @ 12:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT

The Left wants people to feel marginalized, that they´re one of a few, and that resistance is futile because the great majority is against them - when in fact it is the MSM that is the minority, and a weaker minority than they want us to know.

-MM

posted on Nov, 14 2020 @ 12:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT

It appears the Right is as well.

Their desired size is literally in the name of their march.

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join