It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

HAARP cloud formation

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:
dh

posted on Mar, 17 2005 @ 05:44 PM
link   
Is this natural?
Would you have ever seen anything like this five or so years ago?

forums.cloud-busters.com...

Can the debunkers give a rational account of what's going on?

posted on Mar, 17 2005 @ 05:52 PM
link   
Those are nothing but heavy cirrocumulous clouds.

www.weatherquestions.com...

dh

posted on Mar, 17 2005 @ 06:03 PM
link   
Very heavy in their extreme striations

posted on Mar, 17 2005 @ 06:04 PM
link   
Altocumulus or cirrocumulus (depending on the altitude) may appear as parallel bands (as shown in your example) or rounded masses. Typically a portion of an altocumulus cloud is shaded, a characteristic which makes them distinguishable from the higher-level cirrocumulus. Altocumulus clouds usually form by convection in an unstable layer aloft, which may result from the gradual lifting of air in advance of a cold front. The presence of altocumulus clouds on a warm and humid summer morning is commonly followed by thunderstorms later in the day.

And, while we're talking about "a rational account of what's going on", perhaps you'd care to:

Give us a rational account on how you can correlate stratospheric el;ectromagnetic experiments in Alaska with tropospheric cloud formations five thousand miles away; and

Give us a rational account on how, if this assertion that shower rods filled with epoxy can keep all these "evil" clouds away, all these clouds appear over the home of one of the orgone-boys?

dh

posted on Mar, 17 2005 @ 06:23 PM
link   
HAARP has two central relay stations - Menwith Hill in the UK and Pine Gap on the other side of the world in Australia
There are also many thousands of sub-relay points, not only in the populous West but in cell phone free areas such as Namibia and Tibet, but which nevertheless have forests of so-called cellphone towers

educate-yourself.org...

english.pravda.ru...

www.prisonplanet.com...

[edit on 17-3-2005 by dh]

posted on Mar, 17 2005 @ 08:38 PM
link   
dh, let me reiterate:

Give us a rational account on how you can correlate stratospheric electromagnetic experiments in Alaska with tropospheric cloud formations five thousand miles away; and

Give us a rational account on how, if this assertion that shower rods filled with epoxy can keep all these "evil" clouds away, all these clouds appear over the home of one of the orgone-boys?

apc

posted on Mar, 17 2005 @ 10:39 PM
link   
From educate-yourself.org...

Every standing tower in the world, pretty much, can be seen by energy sensitives and psychics to give off very dense, destructive dead orgone radiation--the energy of death and decay.

Ahahahaha... yeah... pretty much... uh huh...

... and all radio and TV towers were drafted into the HAARP network in recent years, so they're death transmitters

So all our local AM, FM, UHF, and VHF stations are 'in on it', eh?

That's why I call them 'death towers.' Most folks call them 'cellphone towers' but in fact any rational person understands that even primary cell transmitters require no more power than your apartment or house does, so the bundle of massive cables that run from the fortified blockhouses to the towers' death energy producing panels, rods, drums and dishes are suspect. For fun, notice that the little powerline that runs into the blockhouse, if indeed there is any apparent connection to the power grid,doesn't jive with the massive cables that go from the blockhouse to the tower.

OMFG that is the funniest part. Ever heard of... DATA cables? Ahahaha.

Ok Im done I just had to share my immense amusement with that one little part. There are many more laughs to be had!

posted on Mar, 18 2005 @ 03:09 PM
link   
APC, what you are saying is really frightening.

Jeez, all those morning DJ's and the top-40 spinners -- all the way back to Wolfman Jack -- are in on the HAARP plot.

Not only that, but when those NPR (I'd always thought it stood for 'National Public Radio' but now I realize it's 'Neocon Poison Robots') guys start whining for money during their "pledge week" all the money I thought I was coughing up so I could hear Mendelssohn and Tchaikovsky were really going for more engines of death!!!

Yikes!

posted on Mar, 18 2005 @ 03:36 PM
link   
Ole buttermilk sky (ole buttermilk sky)
I'm keepin' my eye peeled on you
What's the good word tonight?
Are you gonna be mellow tonight?

1975, 1874, 1962, 1978, undated, 1961

Check out this one: Wave cloud, 1959.

posted on Mar, 18 2005 @ 03:43 PM
link   
what is there to debunk, its some clouds in the sky.

posted on Mar, 18 2005 @ 04:15 PM
link   
some people..most people have such simple minds..
it seems like most of the world is still in preschool
when will everyone understand what is really going on..

posted on Mar, 18 2005 @ 04:22 PM
link   
ether is not just death and decay...it is also birth and growth

posted on Mar, 18 2005 @ 04:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by greenmansmind
some people..most people have such simple minds..
it seems like most of the world is still in preschool
when will everyone understand what is really going on..

Well, then. We look forward to your educating us.

posted on Mar, 18 2005 @ 04:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by greenmansmind
ether is not just death and decay...it is also birth and growth

WTF is that suposed to mean?

shucks, us preschoola's don unner stand those idea-ers.

posted on Mar, 18 2005 @ 04:43 PM
link   
well howard first off,our last names are the same..and that is a rare name..for my families name once had a u in it and an e at the end.
1000 yrs ago pehaps..the name was changed due to welsh horse thieves in the family

maybe we are related..do you have a relative that was in the C I A?

apc

posted on Mar, 18 2005 @ 06:47 PM
link   
Howard... Im here for you man... if you need anything... feel like talkin... just lemme know. *pats back*

posted on Mar, 18 2005 @ 07:35 PM
link   
well having spent 2 years insight of Menwith - ie out of the bedroom presence - course i might be wrong - consulting the latest rangee of OS maps might give a clue - since this is the first time they have been given access to the base ...........

posted on Mar, 19 2005 @ 05:02 AM
link   
Hasnt it been proven that celphones can potentially cause brain tumors? so wouldnt that classify the energy they produce as "death energy" and wouldnt the more massive signals from the cell towers also then be classified as "death energy." of course if you didnt die from the brain tumor... then it wouldn't be classified as such, but then again a friend of mine did go up on a tower without turning it off... fried his bulloks...
and his chances for ever having kids... but what a pay off!

posted on Mar, 19 2005 @ 06:00 AM
link   

Hasnt it been proven that celphones can potentially cause brain tumors?

No. Not in the slightest.

I work as a Telecoms engineer and know a little about those "evil" masts everyone is so worried about. You'll get more energy from your own microwave than you will standing near a mast.

The power in the transmissions is in the microwatts (I believe), and has bugger all chance of harming you unless, like your friend, you are a complete muppet, and climb one without powering down the transmitters.

In fact, he should count himself lucky he wasn't working on Radar, as that would have literally cooked him alive!

Yet people don't worry about Radar, but they fuss over mobile masts.....stupid sheeple......

posted on Mar, 19 2005 @ 09:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by apc
Howard... Im here for you man... if you need anything... feel like talkin... just lemme know. *pats back*

Obviously Greenmansmind does not read of the classics of modern literature.

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join