It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

HAARP cloud formation

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:
dh

posted on Mar, 19 2005 @ 05:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by HowardRoark
Ole buttermilk sky (ole buttermilk sky)
I'm keepin' my eye peeled on you
What's the good word tonight?
Are you gonna be mellow tonight?

1975, 1874,
1962, 1978, undated, 1961

Check out this one: Wave cloud, 1959.

Your undated one was the most interesting

[edit on 19-3-2005 by dh]

dh

posted on Mar, 20 2005 @ 06:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by Silk
well having spent 2 years insight of Menwith - ie out of the bedroom presence - course i might be wrong - consulting the latest rangee of OS maps might give a clue - since this is the first time they have been given access to the base ...........

That makes you an interesting person, Silk. You are in range, you are saying?
Why consult OS maps? Are you looking for leys or vortices?
What are you saying?

[edit on 20-3-2005 by dh]

posted on Mar, 21 2005 @ 11:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by greenmansmind
well howard first off,our last names are the same..and that is a rare name

I very much doubt that thats Howard Roark, the famous architect....

posted on Mar, 21 2005 @ 11:50 AM
link   
What, are you saying that I'm a fictional charactor?

"No man takes what is mine!"

[edit on 21-3-2005 by HowardRoark]

[edit on 21-3-2005 by HowardRoark]

posted on Mar, 21 2005 @ 12:08 PM
link   
Last I checked this thread was on cloud formations *supposedly* caused by HAARP (which they wern't), so let's get back on topic folks.

dh

posted on Mar, 21 2005 @ 05:11 PM
link   
Whoops - see below

[edit on 21-3-2005 by dh]

dh

posted on Mar, 21 2005 @ 05:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by Off_The_Street
Altocumulus or cirrocumulus (depending on the altitude) may appear as parallel bands (as shown in your example) or rounded masses. Typically a portion of an altocumulus cloud is shaded, a characteristic which makes them distinguishable from the higher-level cirrocumulus. Altocumulus clouds usually form by convection in an unstable layer aloft, which may result from the gradual lifting of air in advance of a cold front. The presence of altocumulus clouds on a warm and humid summer morning is commonly followed by thunderstorms later in the day.

And, while we're talking about "a rational account of what's going on", perhaps you'd care to:

Give us a rational account on how you can correlate stratospheric el;ectromagnetic experiments in Alaska with tropospheric cloud formations five thousand miles away; and

Give us a rational account on how, if this assertion that shower rods filled with epoxy can keep all these "evil" clouds away, all these clouds appear over the home of one of the orgone-boys?

Well the below article hypothesises the HAARP signal is bounced around the globe via the ionosphere. I would in my non-technical way suggest this is pretty hard to do without ground relay
www.demonhunter.btinternet.co.uk...

"Weaving spiders come not here,"
Bohemian Grove motto as they take time off from their usual task

posted on Mar, 21 2005 @ 05:30 PM
link   
Actually, it's quite easy for signals to get bounced around because of the ionosphere. Do you ever listen to AM radio? You can get those stations up to hundreds of miles away, and even further at night! How do you think shortwave radio works? The signals can reach all the way around the Earth just because they get bounced around. So no relay stations needed.

EDIT: Also, radio stations use less power at night (when the ionosphere is lower) for the same reason. If they were to continue using daytime power, thier signals would go too far.

[edit on 3/21/2005 by cmdrkeenkid]

dh

posted on Mar, 21 2005 @ 05:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by cmdrkeenkid
Actually, it's quite easy for signals to get bounced around because of the ionosphere. Do you ever listen to AM radio? You can get those stations up to hundreds of miles away, and even further at night! How do you think shortwave radio works? The signals can reach all the way around the Earth just because they get bounced around. So no relay stations needed.

EDIT: Also, radio stations use less power at night (when the ionosphere is lower) for the same reason. If they were to continue using daytime power, thier signals would go too far.

[edit on 3/21/2005 by cmdrkeenkid]

OK Kid - I accept your point - however it's not about all up there, it's about down here too And what better way to perpetuate the Unesco ambitions than to alternate the avian 'flu DNA into a world pandemic

This may be taken out by small resin/metal/crystal formulations srategically placed
Otherwise what do we have?
Colloidal silver
Zappers
Homeopathic epidemic remedies

posted on Mar, 22 2005 @ 08:01 AM
link   
dh - you're just babbling now.

posted on Mar, 22 2005 @ 02:02 PM
link   
OK, let’s go through this a bit.

Let’s just say, for the sake of argument, that dh is right. That HAARP antennas are somehow used to produce standing EM waves in the atmosphere.

Based on the picture you produced, the wavelength of these waves would have to be fairly long. However, if the graph on this radiojove.gsfc.nasa.gov..." target="_blank" class="postlink" rel="nofollow"> page is correct, they would have to be between 1 mm and 10 meters. Let’s say that those cloud ridges are 30 feet apart, they look farther than that to me, but let’s just say that they are.

Now the next question is, how do these standing waves produce clouds? This is important, because even if you explain how these waves are produced and bounced around and how they form standing waves, etc., you still have to explain how they produce a cloud formation.

How does any EM wave longer than the infrared region of the spectrum interact with the atmosphere to produce a cloud?

It can’t. period.

So even if HAARP radio waves were bouncing around the atmosphere, they simply won't produce any visible effect.

[edit on 22-3-2005 by HowardRoark]

dh

posted on Mar, 22 2005 @ 07:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by Off_The_Street

Give us a rational account on how, if this assertion that shower rods filled with epoxy can keep all these "evil" clouds away, all these clouds appear over the home of one of the orgone-boys?

Wilhelm Reich found that an arraignment of pipes aimed to the sky attached either to a running stream or an orgone accumulator consisting of layers of slag wool and wire wool drew off DOR blockages from the sky and allowed rain to fall in drought stricken regions
The Croft device emulates this through the surfaces of metal shavings and epoxy or polyester resin providing the interface of organic and inorganic materials , at which orgone is accumulated

Rather like the snap you get off the metal hospital bed and the sheet
The DT crystal is introduced to turn the DOR into OR and push that back into the atmosphere
It's a simple process, isn't it?
Oh yeah - and if you get a huge accumulation of overhead spew, and you aint got your mind on the ball, sometimes it doesn't work

[edit on 22-3-2005 by dh]

posted on Mar, 22 2005 @ 07:39 PM
link   
OK, now I know you are just making this crap up.

Not bad, for made up crap, though.

Keep it up, it's entertaining.

dh

posted on Mar, 22 2005 @ 07:57 PM
link   
Well you know, crap it may be , but get a look in Cosmic Superimposition, and Ether, God and Devil, and consider why so much material was publicly burned under the auspices of the FDA and court judgements - a life's work so significant and so antithetical to the dominant agenda
Reich was a true genius whose findings needed to be privately usurped by the existing heirarchy whilst consigning him to death in prison
The sexological research could be used in mind control development, as Swerdlow claims it was in Montalk rituals (Blue blood True blood)
The inheretors of the spirit are fighting back by whatever means at the dominant control freaks who are arbiting daily life through frequencing DNA
You cant gainsay it

posted on Mar, 23 2005 @ 11:35 AM
link   
So, in other words, dh, rather than try to present a rational explanation for this phenomena that you claim exists, you just spout forth a bunch of psuedoscientific mumbo jumbo.

posted on Mar, 23 2005 @ 04:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by dh

The DT crystal is introduced to turn the DOR into OR and push that back

Eh??? What metal hospital beds? What the hell are you on about? Are you in a hospital of some kind?

dh

posted on Mar, 23 2005 @ 05:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by FatherLukeDuke

Originally posted by dh

I mean the all metal hospital beds, though you can get it off others that have metal springs or whatever, - if you've ever made beds up, the organic material of the sheets resting against the non-organic material of the metal - and this is chemistry not growth methods remember - can produce a charge known as static electricity, described by Reich as an orgone charge
If you dont know it , you might not have made enough beds
Ask a health worker
You're an NHS bureaucrat are you not?

[edit on 23-3-2005 by dh]

posted on Mar, 23 2005 @ 05:48 PM
link   
Sorry, you've completely lost me again. What has this got to do with clouds anyway?

dh

posted on Mar, 23 2005 @ 06:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by FatherLukeDuke
Sorry, you've completely lost me again. What has this got to do with clouds anyway?

Well, you posed the question of hospital beds
The thing was why a cloudbuster should work
The thesis is that organic against inorganic material generates orgone
I'm not sure of the science for that, just that it works
Also that if you point arrays of metal pipes at Deadly Orgone Radiation it seems to draw it off
Also if you include double-terminated quartz crystal in the mix, the drawn in DOR is converted to healthy OR. Now, believe it or not, why is that such a problem?
It either happens or it doesn't
Repeated anecdotal evidence reports that it works, but that you might need to deal with the ground-based systems to ensure effectivity

posted on Nov, 9 2010 @ 04:01 PM
link   
reply to post by dh

Sorry chap but your photo's url's have changed, they have updated their libary.

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join