It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Globalist Klaus Schwab: World Will "Never" Return To Normal After COVID

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 11 2020 @ 05:54 AM
link   
What strikes me most about this is the frank, open admission by a powerful globalist that the disease is not an "existential threat" but it will be used for social engineering with the purpose of permanently changing the whole world.

In his book Covid-19: The Great Reset, World Economic Forum globalist Klaus Schwab asserts that the world will “never” return to normal, despite him admitting that coronavirus “doesn’t pose a new existential threat.”

Schwab has continually pushed for COVID to be exploited to push for a new world order, claiming, “Now is the historical moment of time not only to fight the… virus but to shape the system… for the post-corona era.”

However, he goes further in the book, making it clear that the financial elite will never allow life to return to normal, suggesting that rolling lockdowns and other restrictions will become permanent.

www.zerohedge.com...

posted on Nov, 11 2020 @ 06:00 AM
link   
a reply to: Never Despise

And with a vaccine available, this will be just like the devastation caused by Polio each year. Like Armageddon each day. A true hell on earth.

At least he's being honest.

posted on Nov, 11 2020 @ 06:13 AM
link   

Correct, for instance, now I have a license to own (a various type of) guns, and now own 7.

God bless statutory law, procedures, and an innate understanding that government hates independence.

Also, Port Arthur was a false flag perpetrated by the Australian government in consultation with the CIA - FACT

Yours Sincerely

An Australian.
(come at me bro)

posted on Nov, 11 2020 @ 06:15 AM
link   

The Coof, Climate change, it's all one big scam to issue in "The Great Reset".

posted on Nov, 11 2020 @ 06:26 AM
link   
I'm so sick of "the sky is falling" from prominent political leaders and Hollywood types. If you believe the secular age of the earth being some four billion years old, hearing all of these idiots claiming we've only got 10-20 years to protect it from being inhabitable is a joke and pure, unadulterated arrogance. Anyone that believes humans can ruin this planet beyond repair is on the low end of the IQ scale.

That includes the number of people believing Covid is nature's way of thinning the herd because "the planet can't sustain eight billion people".

Bunk.
edit on 11-11-2020 by HalWesten because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 11 2020 @ 07:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: HalWesten
Anyone that believes humans can ruin this planet beyond repair is on the low end of the IQ scale.

I agree. The Earth will recover just fine, after we brilliant humans succeed in wiping ourselves off the planet.

posted on Nov, 11 2020 @ 08:20 AM
link   
I bought this book thinking it would be a comprehensive look at how this “pandemic” would shape future events, life after etc.

It was an absolute chore to finish. Nothing but fear mongering and conjecture being spewed as fact. A very difficult read to say the least.

posted on Nov, 11 2020 @ 09:01 AM
link   
question:
when will china pay for letting the virus spread over the world while imprisoning people who warned there was a new virus?

when will WHO pay for suggesting to keep all borders open till the virus is everywhere?

or is the whole world just busy with implementing new NWO laws?

posted on Nov, 11 2020 @ 09:09 AM
link   
I don't know about this globalist agenda business but he's right about covid 19 being a permanent change in sociology and how we perceive public activities. There's no going back until vaccine research shows 100% guaranteed protection and let's be honest, vaccines don't work like that.

posted on Nov, 11 2020 @ 09:17 AM
link   
a reply to: TzarChasm

I'm not sure people would go back fully even if there was a 100% reliable cure.

People have rewired their brains in ways that have made them "socially lazier," so to speak. Events like big parties, going to a concert, museum,or a sporting event seem almost like distant, hazy memories for millions.

Living and working at home, isolated, slopping around for days on end in a bathrobe....one day bleeding into the next, all relations virtual...more and more delivery food, promises to take a walk every day gradually slipping...and what about kids in their formative years spending an entire year of "virtual life..."?

This kind of thing creates mental and behaviour patterns that become increasingly hard to change the longer it goes on.

You (the person reading this) may be as active and normal as ever, but remember millions are slowly changing their basic daily lives in increasingly radical ways.
edit on 11-11-2020 by Never Despise because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 11 2020 @ 09:38 AM
link   

I think we all need to keep an eye on that guy.

Thanks for posting!

posted on Nov, 11 2020 @ 10:29 AM
link   
Open display of psychopathy.
Talk about delusional!

posted on Nov, 11 2020 @ 11:37 AM
link   
After watching the last 20 years.

I'm here to tell you.

The last 4 years have eclipsed them all.

There's no going back to anything.

posted on Nov, 11 2020 @ 12:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: kyleisboss
I bought this book thinking it would be a comprehensive look at how this “pandemic” would shape future events, life after etc.

It was an absolute chore to finish. Nothing but fear mongering and conjecture being spewed as fact. A very difficult read to say the least.

You bought his book?

Why would you give this guy any more money than he has?

These guys literally make money every time you go to work.

I "found" his piece of tripe ramblings online... I already pay for my internet which he is likely getting a cut of as well, so feel justified in reading his plan for us for free.

Time to remove ALL money from "governments", which are quite literally criminal organisations with a paid for thug police force.

posted on Nov, 11 2020 @ 02:03 PM
link   
a reply to: puzzlesphere

What can I say? I was holding out hope that it would be a sensible look at everything that’s happened and somewhat of a guide on how to let sense dictate what direction we go from here.

I was was totally wrong. My optimism seems more and more misguided the longer this goes on.

new topics

top topics

join